PDA

View Full Version : Atlantis - Discussion thread

DoubleHelix
20th June 2011, 12:41
I've always had a fascination towards the long lost civilization known as Atlantis, so I thought I'd create a thread to engage members to participate in a discussion on our ancient ancestors. There's plenty of other Atlantis related threads on the forum but a lot of them focus on speculation and theories that lack evidence, nor hold up to in-depth scrutiny.

For anybody not familiar with the subject, I suggest viewing a post Bill made a few months back that ties up a lot of loose ends. - http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?17194-New-blog-post-from-David-Wilcock-%2826-mar-11%29&p=185236&viewfull=1#post185236

Atlantis was an advanced sea-faring race located on the continent we currently know as Antartica. The reason we lack undeniable evidence of its existence is because Earth went through a stage of crustal displacement also known as the great flood around the time of 9600 B.C. People will ask "but how could it of been, surely the polar region of the South Pole would of been too cold to host a civilization that large." The reality of the situation suggests that the Antartica-of-old (Atlantis) was located geographically with over half the continent outside the polar region. Such a location would of provided higher temperatures and sustainable living conditions. Note: North pole was previously located in Hudson Bay.

http://www.flem-ath.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/Hudson-Bay-Pole1.jpg

For anybody to acknowledge the concept of crustal displacement, one has to take into consideration the evidence by way of Ley lines. Ancient sites such as as monuments, megaliths and other places of architectural interest appear to fall into a sophisticated grid of alignment that encapsulates the globe. Ancient civilizations were aware of the natural energies associated with these locations. Upon building on these sites they would orientate there structures towards the North Pole.

Through this understanding one can depict an approximate time frame from when these ancient structures were built. The North Pole of old was located in Hudson Bay up until 9600 B.C. the one before that was located in Yukon, Canada up until 50,600 B.C. with the last known displacement occurring in 91,600 B.C. Many structures built on sacred ley sites in the last 2000 years have been orientated towards the current North Pole. This evidence suggests that Earth's crust shifts in one piece (like the loose skin on an orange) every 41,000 years.

This little summary of information mainly focuses on the geographic location of Atlantis, which is really only the tip of the iceberg (no pun intended). I encourage others to bring up any topic whatsoever in relation to Atlantis, but lets try keep it factual please. Thanks.

-Jack.

DNA
20th June 2011, 13:16
Well I appreciate your perspective here. But this statement

but a lot of them focus on speculation and theories that lack evidence, nor hold up to in-depth scrutiny.
Pretty much applies to what your talking about (no offense).
Your theory is no more valid than Edgar Cayce's, and in fact, less. Cayce said certain things would be found in the Carribean, and then the Bimini road was found.
As well as speculative information concerning Atlantis.
National Geographic was supposed to take advantage of an underwater city found off of the coast of Cuba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ycGTgXTlNo
And then all of a sudden there was nothing. The silence was deafening.
It could be connected to the story Graham Hancock tells in relation to a story he was told by an old Navy Seal.
He was told that the USA had indeed found Atlantis in the sixties during the Bay of Pigs, when the USA had quarintined Cuba.
A submarine blockade was erected, and these submarines stumbled upon an ancient submerged city with still working technology.
The navy seal told Graham that it was the pursuit of this, still functioning technology as to why the USA kept the find a secret.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WvNEVvHgOOY
There very well could be a Antartic civilization.
It could be presently occupied for that matter as many people speculate.
So, I'm not saying your material is invalid.
I'm just saying it is no more valid than the Carribean placement.
If your interested in past civilizations, you should check out Graham Hancock's underworld.
Graham exposes the practice of archeology as the fraud it really is.
Graham on his own dime, establishes where the pre-ice age melt coast lines would have been, 10,000 - 12,000 years ago and goes there with his own dive team and finds multiple signs of evidence that ancient civilizations had thrived in these areas now covered by the ocean.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1_jTTP42TM&playnext=1&list=PL0F47A238A2A9FF9C

DoubleHelix
20th June 2011, 14:21
Hey DNA my genetic brother, Thanks for your feedback. I apologize if i came across so matter-of-factly. This is a hot topic, and I was sure I'd cop some heat.. The reality is no-one knows for sure where Atlantis is/was.

Your theory is no more valid than Edgar Cayce's, and in fact, less. Cayce said certain things would be found in the Carribean, and then the Bimini road was found.

What I thought I'd do is present a case with the most compelling evidence available to me, and this was the conclusion I reached. I think we can both agree that the Atlantian civilization wasn't confined to one continent... and I don't doubt for a second that there's ruins, cities, pyramids, etc.. submerged under the waters of the Atlantic ocean and probably all throughout our planet's seas for that matter.

I would hardly say my theory is less valid, you've only got to look at the numerous maps indicating the location of Atlantis and surrounding continents to realize that it can't be so readily dismissed. Might I add that satellite images of Antartica without it's ice match these ancient maps with a high level of accuracy. I highly respect Graham Hancock and look forward to reading his books, but word of mouth from a navy seal is circumstantial evidence at best.

re: Underworld - Terrific series ! thanks.

Cidersomerset
21st June 2011, 22:27
Thanks Doublehelix I think Graeme Hancock is great and I can rember his seeries in the 90's about Binnimi ,Yonuguni , the cities off N east India and the fact that he made the switch from mainstream to alternate , like David Icke.

The Ark being an ancient or alian relic, taken to Ethiopia by a very old jewish sect is imho very plausible, especially the way the priest guardians know it is a death sentance to guard it.......Whether it has anything to do with god is a different matter..

I believe there has been many civilisations on earth , even probably older than the 400,000 yrs given as the first arrival of the Annunaki...Moo & lamuria are just two from legend....Obviously Plato mentions Atlantis and he got his info from much earlier sources Egyption etc....Whether it was called Atlantis or not ,all the anciant civilisations we do know ,Egypt ,South America , China now Bosnia all have Pyrimyd Technology this cannot be coincidence ,and a lot of their
creation stories/myths are all very similar with 'The Gods' comming down from the sky as fiery serpants or dragons.....You probably know all this , but one little thought ..
If you have seen me mention Ion on some of my posts...He reckons Atlantis has not happened yet and it has something to do with finishing the pyrimids...I presume putting the gold capstones back on...I don't know no more yet ,just a teaser...Cheers Steve

onawah
21st June 2011, 22:52
Though not everyone is into channeled information, I have found a lot on the earth-keeper.com site that seems very credible to me. There is a discussion of the history of Atlantis here:
http://www.earth-keeper.com/EKnews_4-17-08.htm

DeDukshyn
22nd June 2011, 00:04
Though not everyone is into channeled information, I have found a lot on the earth-keeper.com site that seems very credible to me. There is a discussion of the history of Atlantis here:

There's always Ramtha's recollections of the day. He tells a rather interesting tale actually ... but not much you could use to verify anything.

My intuition has always strongly told me that Antarctica was Atlantis - even as a young person, not really knowing anything - this is what I believed. My intuition rarely is wrong ... In the least, there was a civilization there at one point. There wouldn't be the secretive interest if that weren't true IMO.

TWINCANS
22nd June 2011, 03:52
Do you think of past life recollections as channelled information? Do you need to confirm past life recall? Would those who know Atlantis, who remember their life or lives there, talk to you about it?

thunder24
22nd June 2011, 04:11
It has been hypothisized that atlantis was not a part of this world at all, also that when tiamat was struck that the earth was flung into its orbit. Was atlantis before this happened?

peace

DNA
22nd June 2011, 09:14

I am very discerning when it comes to channelled material. This struck me as being pretty cool though.

I think the person most responsible for putting Mount Shasta on the map in terms of spirituality is Frederick Spencer Oliver who channelled a being called Phylos the Thibetan and wrote a sensational story called "A Dweller on Two Planets by Phylos the Thibetan" that chronicled the life of Phylos in Atlantean times and the last incarnation of Phylos in 19th century North America as a gold miner. This book was finshed by Oliver in 1886. 125 years ago.

Oliver's work is amazing in my opinion.
The retelling of the life of Phylos in Atlantis included the description of antigravity air ships, submarine craft, television, wireless telephony, arial water generators, air conditioners, high speed rail, and atomic telescopes.
Oliver recounts Phylos's last life in the 19th century as a gold miner occult student of "Theo-Christic Adepts".
Oliver then chronicles Phylos's travels to Venus/Hisperia via his subtle body while his physical body resided in a physical temple inside of Mt. Shasta.

ghostrider
22nd June 2011, 12:23
atlantis is completely fascinating, real history the ptb made sure would be clouded in mystery keeping prying minds on different paths. great post!

ghostrider
22nd June 2011, 12:34
Hey DNA my genetic brother, Thanks for your feedback. I apologize if i came across so matter-of-factly. This is a hot topic, and I was sure I'd cop some heat.. The reality is no-one knows for sure where Atlantis is/was.

What I thought I'd do is present a case with the most compelling evidence available to me, and this was the conclusion I reached. I think we can both agree that the Atlantian civilization wasn't confined to one continent... and I don't doubt for a second that there's ruins, cities, pyramids, etc.. submerged under the waters of the Atlantic ocean and probably all throughout our planet's seas for that matter.

I would hardly say my theory is less valid, you've only got to look at the numerous maps indicating the location of Atlantis and surrounding continents to realize that it can't be so readily dismissed. Might I add that satellite images of Antartica without it's ice match these ancient maps with a high level of accuracy. I highly respect Graham Hancock and look forward to reading his books, but word of mouth from a navy seal is circumstantial evidence at best.

finding the city on sonar, may have been the real reason for the bay of pigs.

DoubleHelix
22nd June 2011, 14:01
To offer further credence to the theory that Atlantis was once located in Antartica during the time off the Hudson Bay north pole, If you look at it from a latitude standpoint, Atlantis would be located where Buenos Aires(Argentina) is today, which enjoys a beautiful and maritime climate in which to live.

http://www.ventanasvoyage.com/images/worldmap33.gif

Many believed since ancient times that there must of been a southern continent to balance out the overabundance of landmass in the northern hemisphere. We now know through deglaciated images of Antartica, that such a landmass exists, and it works out to be the fifth-largest continent. There has been plenty of activity within the last 50 years or so from various governments, namely the Americans and Russians, to extensively study and research this land beneath the ice. The question begs, What exactly are they looking for ?

An old favourite of the PTB is to hide the info out in the open, for all to see. Many movies up to date have disclosed information that flies right over head of the average Joe, could "Aliens Vs Predator" fall into this category?. In AVP we see a team of archaeologists who travel to Antartica and ultimately discover an ancient site deep under the ice containing hieroglyphs, sculptures and even a pyramid. Could this be a subtle hint to Atlantis? I'll let you decide.

phillipbbg
22nd June 2011, 15:18
A very good reference for anyone starting out on this subject is ATLANTIS THE ANTEDILUVIAN WORLD by Ignatius Donnelly it looks at a vast range of evidence....

Here is a link to a PDF version (free) http://www.pdflibrary.info/en/ebook/atlantis%20the%20antediluvian%20world-1.html

The third one down is fine just follow the prompts and it will ask you to type in syntax correct letters twice before allowing you to download, just stops bots doing it...lol I feel like a BOT most of the time...
Its a good read...:)

Maia Gabrial
23rd June 2011, 01:21
Here's something interesting about Atlantis I saw on "Ancient Aliens" on the History Channel.
ruTpS6-Uha8
George Tsoukalos, one of the commentators says that Greek myths talk about bronze, gleaming islands that fell out of the skies. He also says that Plato's writing says Atlantis disappeared in one night with alot of fire and smoke. He believes that it lifted up, not sank.
It sounds more plausible. After all, why would a highly advanced culture carve anything out of stone, except to forge some type of landing platform for their "islands"....?

Cidersomerset
23rd June 2011, 16:33
Thanks Maia Gabrial , I've seenthis before but i'm glad I watched itagain........I liked the fact that George Tsoukalos as you you pointed out, said 'Atlantis' was a massive craft ......Remind anyone of the 'Star Gate Atlantis' Seeries....

There is so much evidence that there must have been pre Ice age civilisations, why is mainstream archeology denying it ? It can't just be to do with 'Grants' and keeping everything secret from the masses.......

I'm wondering if its because as more of us that are becoming aware ! we are drawing more knowledge into our own individual realities , thus as more of us are sharing it. Its becoming more accepted to society , that there is a massive cover up going on, and we are just starting to uncover it bit by bit .......Steve

DeDukshyn
23rd June 2011, 17:55
It has been hypothisized that atlantis was not a part of this world at all, also that when tiamat was struck that the earth was flung into its orbit. Was atlantis before this happened?

peace

I've considered this often myself. Wasn't earth possibly carved from Tiamat when it was struck? It's been a while since I looked in to that topic. Are there any threads here on that topic?

Another possibility I've considered is that Atlantis exists out of phase or in a higher vibrational state or is a higher vibrational state, and that the "rising" of Atlantis is actually a rising of human frequency to come into phase with Atlantis - which may even be a state as opposed to physical place, or a physical place currently not accessible to us due to vibrational phase.

Mathilde Lares
23rd June 2011, 23:58
Thanks a lot for your post. I was watching and really got into it. I had read several of Mr. Hancock books and all of them are excellent.

DNA
24th June 2011, 13:21

I feel you, and if the evidence leads you in this direction then by all means continue.
I must say though, it is more than the happen stance of a intoxicated navy seal that makes me think Atlantis is off the coast of Cuba.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hk6SWtumdK0&playnext=1&list=PL64ABE560797DFA97
Even if all I had were the past life readings of Edgar Cayce, I would still think Atlantis was in the Atlantic.
When a guy can heal people of diseases with prescribed cures decades before medical science establishes the same cures as protocol, I'm going to listen.
I hear what your saying as well in that the culure would have probably existed in excess of a countries boundaries.
I personally don't think the earth is limited to one advanced prior culture.
In my opinion, there have probably been more than a few prior cultures, advanced enough to compete with our own, that are no longer on the earth.
I also think pockets of those advanced civilizations still exist in subturanean strong holds all around the planet, as well as possible ET outposts.
What you are seeing in the Antartic may very well be one of these.
There are the records of Admiral Byrd to consider as well.
Though I don't subscribe to a hallow earth theory, more of a pock marked under earth theory.
I started this thread here in hopes that folks would contribute.
Possible Subterranean Culture Entrances (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?21485-Possible-Subterranean-Culture-Entrances)

DoubleHelix
1st July 2011, 10:47
Time to rehash this thread me thinks.

Let me lay down a little evidence/information for people to consider -

Taking a closer look, the vast majority of literature pertaining to Atlantis can be traced back to one man, Plato. Plato's dialogue spawned from a time when he was present for conversations between the famous Greek Solon and the Egyptian priest Sonchis who spoke about the lost city of Atlantis back in 560 B.C.

From these accounts the Egyptian priest described a variety of physical clues to the location of Atlantis. I'd like to shed some light on some of the more famous clues that may have been misinterpreted -

"Beyond the pillars of Hercules" - This expression was a description that had two meanings, it has been taken by most to literally refer to the specific location of the Strait of Gibraltar near the Mediterranean. The other was the - extremity of the known world - a psychological barrier simply meaning what was beyond there known Greek world, taking into account that the Greeks at this time didn't have full knowledge of all the continents, just the surrounding ones - Europe, Africa and Asia.

"In a distant point in the Atlantic Ocean" - This to Plato meant "The Sea, which is outside our inhabited Earth". The ancient Greeks viewed the Atlantic Ocean as being the only ocean in the world, it wasn't until the fifteenth and sixteenth century that explorers started to rename parts of the ocean for the purpose of easier navigation. Fast forward to today and oceanographers have since realized that our planet really only has one ocean. (U.S. Navy map of the world centered on Antarctica.)

http://www.flem-ath.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/US-naval.jpg

With these two potential misinterpretations you can see how the search for Atlantis has been greatly restricted, with many still believing the lost continent lies at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean.

In my next post I'll provide evidence as to why I think Atlantis lies buried under ice on the continent of Antartica.

DNA
1st July 2011, 13:25
Time to rehash this thread me thinks.

Let me lay down a little evidence/information for people to consider -

Taking a closer look, the vast majority of literature pertaining to Atlantis can be traced back to one man, Plato. Plato's dialogue spawned from a time when he was present for conversations between the famous Greek Solon and the Egyptian priest Sonchis who spoke about the lost city of Atlantis back in 560 B.C.

From these accounts the Egyptian priest described a variety of physical clues to the location of Atlantis. I'd like to shed some light on some of the more famous clues that may have been misinterpreted -

"Beyond the pillars of Hercules" - This expression was a description that had two meanings, it has been taken by most to literally refer to the specific location of the Strait of Gibraltar near the Mediterranean. The other was the - extremity of the known world - a psychological barrier simply meaning what was beyond there known Greek world, taking into account that the Greeks at this time didn't have full knowledge of all the continents, just the surrounding ones - Europe, Africa and Asia.

"In a distant point in the Atlantic Ocean" - This to Plato meant "The Sea, which is outside our inhabited Earth". The ancient Greeks viewed the Atlantic Ocean as being the only ocean in the world, it wasn't until the fifteenth and sixteenth century that explorers started to rename parts of the ocean for the purpose of easier navigation. Fast forward to today and oceanographers have since realized that our planet really only has one ocean. (U.S. Navy map of the world centered on Antarctica.)

http://www.flem-ath.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/US-naval.jpg

With these two potential misinterpretations you can see how the search for Atlantis has been greatly restricted, with many still believing the lost continent lies at the bottom of the Atlantic ocean.

In my next post I'll provide evidence as to why I think Atlantis lies buried under ice on the continent of Antartica.

There is a short story by a prolific writer named HP Lovecraft that came out in the 1930's about a team that went to Antartica and discovered an ancient by-gone culture. You can read it for free here At the Mountains of Madness (http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CBYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fgeneration.feedbooks.com%2Fbook%2F26.pdf&ei=i8gNTt38BZHfgQft3N3hDQ&usg=AFQjCNGkuBvYn4PJChbfK5DLplAR3Da4gg) it's only 100 pages.

Lovecraft is of course a writer of fiction,,,but his fiction is infused with such an erie sense of possible truth that folks have a hard time seperating truth from fiction, and a reason for that may be because Lovecraft was influenced heavily by Madamme Blavatsky and her works The Secret Doctrine and Isis Revealed. Blavatsky claimed that an advanced ancient culture existed in ancient time before mankind even existed, and a remnant of that culture remained in an indistructable book called,,,,,"THE BOOK OF DZYAN".
A book supposedly older than mankind.
Here is a good thread on the book started by MARIADINE THE BOOK OF DZYAN - The story of Aliens in Ancient India (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?5754-THE-BOOK-OF-DZYAN-The-story-of-Aliens-in-Ancient-India)

Deedee
30th July 2011, 00:10
Who are the Atlanteans and do they still exist? Are the Atlanteans the so called Giants that are as tall as 100ft and where did they come from? Did they come from Mongolia as some suggest? Where are the Giants now and why did the Government build the most expensive and largest Embassy of the United States in the world in Iraq? Could it be that this building was built on top of an opening to some of the underground tunnels built in Atlantean times? These are some questions to ponder.. Here is a wiki link on US Embassy Baghdad..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embassy_of_the_United_States_in_Baghdad

I will share a quick story with you all since I am on the subject of Baghdad. I took a trip to Phoenix Arizona a few years ago and sat next to a man who hadn't been home in quite a few months. He worked as a Contractor in Baghdad. We started talking about the in-house movies and I was scrolling through them and came across the Time Travelers' wife movie which really intrigued me. I mentioned to him how I was excited to see this movie and would purchase it for the flight. This really perked his interest and started to become more open with me. Anyhow, I bumped into him again outside the airport and he told me if he had more time he would tell me something. I did get the impression he wanted to tell me something that was going on in Baghdad that was not positive. Anyway, for those who haven't seen the movie - here is a trailer.. Enjoy..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USUDlMBR-dQ

DD

risveglio
10th October 2011, 14:40

I am very discerning when it comes to channelled material. This struck me as being pretty cool though.

I think the person most responsible for putting Mount Shasta on the map in terms of spirituality is Frederick Spencer Oliver who channelled a being called Phylos the Thibetan and wrote a sensational story called "A Dweller on Two Planets by Phylos the Thibetan" that chronicled the life of Phylos in Atlantean times and the last incarnation of Phylos in 19th century North America as a gold miner. This book was finshed by Oliver in 1886. 125 years ago.

Oliver's work is amazing in my opinion.
The retelling of the life of Phylos in Atlantis included the description of antigravity air ships, submarine craft, television, wireless telephony, arial water generators, air conditioners, high speed rail, and atomic telescopes.
Oliver recounts Phylos's last life in the 19th century as a gold miner occult student of "Theo-Christic Adepts".
Oliver then chronicles Phylos's travels to Venus/Hisperia via his subtle body while his physical body resided in a physical temple inside of Mt. Shasta.

Found the book online.
http://www.sacred-texts.com/atl/dtp/

noprophet
24th October 2011, 16:39
I'm off the belief that we are recovering and have been recovering as much technology as we can possibly pull out of the ice in antarctica since the early fifties.

Operation high jump was to remove the area from nazi control - about seven years later they flooded the place with researchers. By the late sixties no other countries were allowed to stake research claims. No satellite photography is released of it due to a convenient little stipulation in the freedom of information act. It's a USAF patrolled no fly zone. Lots of money being spent on some ice. Not to mention they talk about water samples every three to five years just to keep up appearances and have been prattling on about how fascinating the water microbials are since the eighties as if that's been there only research.

I'm not saying its atlantean - but I'm betting it.

passiglight
24th October 2011, 17:32
very stimulating stuff, these ancients,,,,,

quote taken from here,,,,,,,, http://www.adelphi.com/past_and_future_history/ancient_empires.html

Ancient Empires

Man's civilizing efforts, as detailed and very advanced though they have been at certain times, have been interrupted, quite abruptly, by natural seismic occurrences on our planet. Entire continents moving thousands of miles in a period of a few days can produce earthquakes more severe than anything Richter has been working on as a scale! Between five and 25,000 years seems to be the interval between these seismic reapportionments of the Earth's land masses, wherein the entire crust slips into a new position on the underlying magma of the planet. Every part of the world is affected by such an event.

76000 - 24000 B.C. Lemurian Civilization:
Lemuria was an island which embraced all of present-day Australia, New Zealand, the Philippines, Oceania, western North America, and everything between. It was destroyed by earthquakes and then submerged about 26,000 years ago. Man's first civilization arose on the continent of Lemuria 78,000 years ago and reached heights so great that our present civilization can barely be considered a civilization when compared to it. Government, religion, and science achieved such perfection as to be far beyond our present comprehension. Western Civilization is only about 2,500 years old and has narrowly survived its power-seeking rulers and priests. Our science and technology are but in their infancy and as yet consist of but relatively few rediscoveries. The religion of Lemuria was established on the laws of the universe by Christ Himself when He ruled Lemuria under the name Melchizedek.

22500 - 8500 B.C. Atlantean Civilization:
After the destruction of Lemuria, Atlantis grew to be a great nation, which subsequently proved to be the world's second-ranking civilization. It flourished for some 14,000 years until its submersion about 10,500 years ago. The name of this nation was Poseid, and it was the offspring of the colony which the Pfrees (overly practical) had originally established.

The nation of Poseid was inventive far beyond the wildest imaginings of modern scientists. Their fantastically advanced technology afforded consummate leisure, comfort, and a vast abundance of material things. Unfortunately, the people were much too preoccupied with the pursuit of physical pleasures and with the accumulation of luxurious possessions to take advantage of the opportunity to attain citizenship, and this shortcoming ultimately resulted in their downfall. Internal conflict arose when large numbers of Katholis (overly idealistic) deserted their cities in South and Central America and migrated to Poseid in order to escape their savagely warlike neighbors. The Katholi priests set about to bring Poseid under their sway, but they only succeeded in destroying the governmental and economic system which produced the wealth and luxuries they sought to usurp. Civil and religious warfare vexed the land until it submerged beneath the ocean waves.

When Atlantis sank in a localized earthquake, it left all the rest of the globe impoverished so far as technology was concerned. Nobody else knew how to duplicate that technology; so many of the things that had been used world-wide simply didn't exist any longer. Even though technology gradually diminished in the rest of the world, they managed to be civilized towards one another. But then 3,000 years after the sinking of Atlantis came a world-wide reapportionment of the land masses.

5500 B.C. Osirian and Rama Nations:
The third greatest civilization was the pre-dynastic Egyptian culture, known as Osiris, which was greatly different from the records that we are able to find of the various dynasties. The fourth greatest civilization was the Rama Empire in the Indian sub-continent. The common people in India then had an entirely different philosophy than the educated ruling families who, incidentally, were members of the Brotherhoods.

The pre-dynastic Egyptian culture was concurrent with the Rama Empire and both were concurrent with the end times of the Atlantean civilization. They were known as the three kings. Atlantis was predominantly a very practical group of people. The people in the Rama Empire of India were much more idealistic than they were either practical or mentally oriented. The Osirian nation was primarily noted for its use of mental techniques in a positive way.

The ancient Rama Empire in India became the fourth-ranking civilization under a dynasty of enlightened leaders who for a period of several centuries suppressed the priesthood. The Rama regime and predynastic Egypt had both managed to salvage some of their culture after the fall of Atlantis, but the rest of the world was reduced to a condition of brutal struggle for survival. The colonies of the world were irretrievably shut off from the technology of Atlantis, and in a few generations they reverted to a stone age-existence. The few manufacturing facilities not destroyed by world-wide earthquakes and tidal waves soon deteriorated from lack of raw materials to feed them. Stone replaced smelted metals for tools, and all too soon subsequent generations couldn't believe anything other than stone had ever been used. Egypt and India were precariously spared from the far-reaching upheaval, and their weakened governments gradually succumbed to evil priests and war lords.

That last reapportionment 7,500 years ago put an end to the Rama Empire in India as well as the Osirian nation in the Mediterranean basin. Today, what we consider ancient history only goes back to about that cataclysm. What we commonly refer to as the "cradle" of civilization in the region of the Tigris and Euphrates Rivers of today, was people coming back to some semblance of civilization and culture.

end quote,,

we are energy,,,cosmic brothers and sisters

Eagle
24th October 2011, 17:34
It’s amazing what you start with a little question. Regardless of the location is its significance

Black Panther
24th October 2011, 17:57
Russian anthropologist Lev Alexandrovitz discovered
disciples of ancient civilization Lemuria

"..we can learn that human development,
both physical and mental, begins with healthy food.."

dpB8C1v3AFs

It sounds like Heaven!