PDA

View Full Version : Electronic Telepathy. A discussion about the effects this may have on society

Omni
21st June 2011, 21:47
I said I would write about this some time ago. Since then more news has been made regarding such things.

As brought to my attention by another Avalon poster today in the AI thread I made:

Scientists working at the University of Southern California, home of the Department of Homeland Security’s National Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events, have created an artificial memory system that allows thoughts, memories and learned behavior to be transferred from one brain to another.

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/06/scientists-successfully-implant-chip.html

This is just another step in the inevitable discoveries eventually making us able to speak to each other telepathically, but by technology. I am not sure this requires an implant.

But there are major things we will need to develop for the electronic telepathy in conjunction with it. Because humans do not always want to share exactly what is in their mind. This could ruin many relationships for example if hastily done.

What humanity does with telepathy appears(to me) to be a judging mechanism for how grown up the society is. It could be a HUGE mess considering my own thoughts about this planet's inner workings.

This has an angle to speak of regarding the evolution theory I have that there are certain things that act as triggers to genetics for the next 'planned' jump in evolution.

This(triggers) could explain why cockroaches haven't much if at all evolved in millions of years, while other things seem to have done so. The cockroaches just would have activated none of the triggers for some time for whatever reason.

Would being able to speak direct mind to mind due to technology hinder, do nothing, or help our evolution into telepathic beings(if such is in our path)?

One thing noteworthy that may happen when electronic telepathy becomes available publicly, is it may require being chipped/implanted. This would cause a large diverse reaction from the public. At this point I wouldn't want to be implanted on this planet. Too much potential for things going wrong.

Electronic telepathy might be how they get people to consent to having mind control chips in them... Many would say no. But how long would that last? What would be the effects of having a chipped side and a non chipped side. This electronic telepathy thing is something TPTB know of.

It's has biblical prophecies as well(not that I'm too fond of the bible):

"And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." Revelation 13:17

One is not having the full picture if they think chipping ones self would not come with benefits to lure us into their wishes. Electronic telepathy is great but it's not worth being controlled. lol

Once the economic collapse happens(if it does) we may be working towards a worldwide digital monetary system. This would probably be a key origin of their movement towards a one world government on a public level. They have patience...

I think humanity has more reason then to accept something as obvious as a chip with no benefits though. But dangle something like advanced AI mind enhancement(for example the music enhancement I experience), and telepathic conversations....... I'm sure many would do it. That is, if the mind control I experience even takes an implant.

All that aside, even in a peachy world humanity has a lot of thinking to do about how to go about electronic telepathy. I can say from experience, filters will need to be used, and advanced AI will need to have been publicly achieved so that it can figure out what to filter from your mind from being in others. For example if you are going to the bathroom during a convo, it would filter out any mental energy having to do with the bathroom from being sent to the other person. I have experienced this.

Filters are pretty pivotal at times. So even when we have reached the level of electronic telepathy, there is much else needing developed for it to be functional on a level that would entice people to use it.

I imagine there are all kinds of views about this. And electronic telepathy may impact humans quite significantly.

If TPTB are intertwining it within their agenda, it's obvious not worth trusting them. This is a subject I personally would like some mentorship from some nice ETs to get through it. I just don't see humans handling it flawlessly.

TPTB use natural events to carry out their agenda just as they use planned events. What do you think their plans are for this?

or

What effects do you think electronic telepathy would/will have on humanity?

May the Truth be Revealed,

-Omni

Ixopoborn
21st June 2011, 22:23
Thanks Omni for this information. I have not had the pleasure of encountering you before on this forum. My problem, not yours I promise.

You speak about this technology in a way which indicates you have scientifically experienced it already. Is this correct?

Rocky_Shorz
21st June 2011, 22:25
if you need to keep thoughts filtered, stick to cell phones for Brain to Brain transmissions... ;)

Rocky_Shorz
21st June 2011, 22:29
well for those who haven't been here this year to experience what it is like to be on the receiving end of forced telepathy and mind control...

you're lucky, but on the bright side we trashed everything they threw at us so it is back to the drawing board... ;)

ktlight
21st June 2011, 22:32
I can't imagine anyone wanting, not for one minute, to be chipped. It would have a dire effect on humanity. Why would anyone want to come under the control of a machine, for the excuse that it would be necessary because of monetary or health reasons. It is so unnatural.

Rocky_Shorz
21st June 2011, 22:43
within 20 years the power of the computer/phone will be able to be shrunk down to the size of a needle head, voice activated with more speed and knowledge than your brain could ever accomplish...

so who would want to be the smartest person in the city? the State, the Country, the World...

and you really think people would say no to become super-humans?

now once all the PTB get implanted, we can break the news that we control the AI that controls all of them... ;)

Omni
21st June 2011, 22:45
Thanks Omni for this information. I have not had the pleasure of encountering you before on this forum. My problem, not yours I promise.

You speak about this technology in a way which indicates you have scientifically experienced it already. Is this correct?

Greetings :) Black projects have already reached considerably respectable levels in technology such as this. I have experienced it and many others have as well. I don't know what you mean by "scientifically". I'm not a scientist really. But I have experienced in a major way what I see as electronic telepathy(and other advanced technologies).

if you need to keep thoughts filtered, stick to cell phones for Brain to Brain transmissions... ;)

Some thoughts are more private. Some telepathic energies are not desirable. Filters are useful even without anything to 'hide'. But I can respect the truthfulness in a full connection no filters or anything as well.

Rocky_Shorz
21st June 2011, 22:46
well you haven't been able to filter anything from those who are connected have you?

making you feel drunk before even reaching for a beer...

so if inbound can't be filtered, how would outbound be accomplished? Other than blocking it completely.

Omni
21st June 2011, 23:04
well you haven't been able to filter anything from those who are connected have you?

making you feel drunk before even reaching for a beer...

What typically happens to me is they are filtered, but I'm not. I need no filters with beings who know the truth. One situation I can speak of I would desire a filter is, say I'm talking to a baptist christian who is telling me God is racist(as they have), I would want to filter my thought that they are complete idiots. It's non-productive. Filters are useful amongst buffoons and undeveloped beings. Even useful for situations you don't want to subject certain people to. Like subjecting your kids to sexual energy if they are connected to you.

I imagine you speak to beings of higher awareness and knowledge of truth telepathically. No filters are needed for beings such as this.

Humanity in all it's flaws, filters will be pivotal IMO.

Rocky_Shorz
21st June 2011, 23:21
well that is a time they deserve having you unload without filters...

no words spoken just a third eye lashing... ;)

ps... kids are attracted to sexual energy and already know, that's why they always knock on the door at the most inopportune moments, or run in and jump onto the bed...

Rocky_Shorz
21st June 2011, 23:29
you must be on a subject they don't like they just swung their eyes on me again but let it go... I guess they know me...

so have you had any twisted Black ops torture recently, or have they backed off?

seko
21st June 2011, 23:32
I do believe that telepathy is a natural way of communicating with each other, we all can develop it. I had an experience with telepathy when I was 18 years old with my mother. I went for a swim in the ocean. I was swimming for about 20 min, I felt tired and thought it was time to get back to the beach. To my surprise I couldn't get out. High tide, 6pm. I stopped trying to get out, because I was going nowhere and I was getting extremely tired. I thought.....this is it.

I felt sadness in it's biggest expression. My first thought was my mother and I was so sad that I never told her that I loved her and I was about to die....(sigh)
Long story short, a surfer saved my life, he took me out of the ocean.
(What I'm going to tell next is, what happened with my mother. (told by my family that was there with her.)

My mother, was having a good time on the beach with family and friends (I was swimming) and suddenly, she started asking of my whereabouts. She was worried, she felt sadness and wanted to know where I was. My uncle told her that I was swimming and that she shouldn't worry. But she was already on a mission to find me and the people that were around her understood that she was being serious. So all my family started looking for me.
The couldn't find me, so they ask a surfer to go and look for me in the ocean. He found me.

No one today, can understand why my mother felt the need to find me at that exact moment. (I'm trying not to cry but it's an amazing story that I can tell)
I call it natural telepathy. It ;s real and we all have it and we can access it. Don't know how yet. But I will learn eventually. Hope you all too.

thank you,

seko

Omni
21st June 2011, 23:41
you must be on a subject they don't like they just swung their eyes on me again but let it go... I guess they know me...

so have you had any twisted Black ops torture recently, or have they backed off?

I have actually. I'd rather not explain what they did though as I don't see much gained from it atm. Just lewd pictures in the mind. The things they can make the body do are pretty terrible sometimes... I'm sure I haven't seen it all, nor do I want to.

They certainly haven't backed off atm.

I do believe that telepathy is a natural way of communicating with each other, we all can develop it. I had an experience with telepathy when I was 18 years old with my mother. I went for a swim in the ocean. I was swimming for about 20 min, I felt tired and thought it was time to get back to the beach. To my surprise I couldn't get out. High tide, 6pm. I stopped trying to get out, because I was going nowhere and I was getting extremely tired. I thought.....this is it.

I felt sadness in it's biggest expression. My first thought was my mother and I was so sad that I never told her that I loved her and I was about to die....(sigh)
(What I'm going to tell next is, what happened with my mother. (told by my family that was there with her.)

My mother, was having a good time on the beach with family and friends (I was swimming) and suddenly, she started asking of my whereabouts. She was worried, she felt sadness and wanted to know where I was. My uncle told her that I was swimming and that she shouldn't worry. But she was already on a mission to find me and the people that were around her understood that she was being serious. So all my family started looking for me.
The couldn't find me, so they ask a surfer to go and look for me in the ocean. He found me.

No one today, can understand why my mother felt the need to find me at that exact moment. (I'm trying not to cry but it's an amazing story that I can tell)
I call it natural telepathy. It ;s real and we all have it and we can access it. Don't know how yet. But I will learn eventually. Hope you all too.

thank you,

seko

Amazing story. Best post I've read in a good while. Thank you for sharing.

Rocky_Shorz
22nd June 2011, 00:09
Seko,

a very touching story, and all of your Spiritual Family from the same bloodline can communicate with each other in thought...

phone rings, you know who it is before it rings... We've all had those moments

but once angels realize you are listening you will be called forward when needed.

one day I was out at the beach swimming and playing with my whole family, sisters kids... we were all there having fun, suddenly the hairs raised on my arms, the angels were calling something was happening right at that moment.

I jumped up and looked around and spotted a little toddler, who was exploring under a bridge...

The waves had pushed sand up blocking the flow in and out and under the bridge was stagnant water, right then he tipped forward and I flew across the beach, getting close I slowed down figured angel to get between the sand and the bridge diving in head first. I could see teh toddler his head under water trying to push himself free but arms sunk in the mud...

Grabbing a foot and giving a pull, I heard his gasp of air before the tears flowed...

I wiggled back out pulling him along with and looked up at the Life Guard Tower about 20 feet away, they didn't have a clue...

I picked up the little toddler and wandered back over to the picnic, my family sat there smiling, my kids grinning...

the child only spoke Spanish so my sisters were able to learn his name and calm him down, still no parents...

half a can of soda and a cheeseburger later I saw two parents running up the beach calling for their child in complete panic...

I whistled and waved them over and they spotted their son and ran towards us.

my sisters explained what happened and the tears just kept pouring from Mom's eyes...

She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tight and kept saying you're an angel again and again in Spanish...

the little toddler hugged me and they wandered away...

without a thought, I grabbed the boogie board and ran for the water with my kids following, just another day at the beach...

Calz
22nd June 2011, 02:28
Allegedly those spiritually advanced races around the universe outgrow the need for technology.

No ... I cannot prove that to those who insist on proof.

Myself ... I would prefer to have the IQ of a doorknob (no offense to doorknobs) with *free will* ... but perhaps that is just me :)

seko
22nd June 2011, 13:32

I have actually. I'd rather not explain what they did though as I don't see much gained from it atm. Just lewd pictures in the mind. The things they can make the body do are pretty terrible sometimes... I'm sure I haven't seen it all, nor do I want to.

They certainly haven't backed off atm.

thank you,

seko

Amazing story. Best post I've read in a good while. Thank you for sharing.

Thank you Omni, to me telepathy seems so reachable and we need to develop it naturally.

We shouldn't be chipped to achieve telepathy.

seko
22nd June 2011, 13:38
Seko,

a very touching story, and all of your Spiritual Family from the same bloodline can communicate with each other in thought...

phone rings, you know who it is before it rings... We've all had those moments

but once angels realize you are listening you will be called forward when needed.

one day I was out at the beach swimming and playing with my whole family, sisters kids... we were all there having fun, suddenly the hairs raised on my arms, the angels were calling something was happening right at that moment.

I jumped up and looked around and spotted a little toddler, who was exploring under a bridge...

The waves had pushed sand up blocking the flow in and out and under the bridge was stagnant water, right then he tipped forward and I flew across the beach, getting close I slowed down figured angel to get between the sand and the bridge diving in head first. I could see teh toddler his head under water trying to push himself free but arms sunk in the mud...

Grabbing a foot and giving a pull, I heard his gasp of air before the tears flowed...

I wiggled back out pulling him along with and looked up at the Life Guard Tower about 20 feet away, they didn't have a clue...

I picked up the little toddler and wandered back over to the picnic, my family sat there smiling, my kids grinning...

the child only spoke Spanish so my sisters were able to learn his name and calm him down, still no parents...

half a can of soda and a cheeseburger later I saw two parents running up the beach calling for their child in complete panic...

I whistled and waved them over and they spotted their son and ran towards us.

my sisters explained what happened and the tears just kept pouring from Mom's eyes...

She wrapped her arms around me hugging me tight and kept saying you're an angel again and again in Spanish...

the little toddler hugged me and they wandered away...

without a thought, I grabbed the boogie board and ran for the water with my kids following, just another day at the beach...

Amazing story too Rocky.

I'm sure that was an unforgettable moment for the mother of that child.

Thank you for saving that kid Rocky.

TWINCANS
22nd June 2011, 13:55
well for those who haven't been here this year to experience what it is like to be on the receiving end of forced telepathy and mind control...

you're lucky, but on the bright side we trashed everything they threw at us so it is back to the drawing board... ;)

A bit OT but I meant to ask you if you were at all aware of the NWO's attempt at magnification of the Full Moon's effects to 'switch off' the area of the brain that feels revulsion? I know you are a telepath and sensitive so this is a real inquiry if you felt it?

Rocky_Shorz
22nd June 2011, 18:30
actually the days leading up to the new moon is the worst, the gifted go crazy, and I can feel them and try to sooth it as a counter to whatever is happening...

as for that story, it is just one of many, but I think what was most important about saving the child was having it done in front of my kids and family...

We were all meeting at a beach almost 20 minutes away, but I had to go to that one...

I have been driving down the road and suddenly knew I had to take a right, driving down the road wondering why I was there, suddenly I saw a Suburban racing up the street from behind me, I pulled into the right to let him pass, and suddenly saw the front tire of a small bike, I hit my brakes swerving across both lanes forcing the Suburban to swing across into the oncoming traffic lane.

The young child wobbled out in front of me across the second lane then swerved around and pointed back to the curb...

I suddenly knew why I was there at that moment...

Maia Gabrial
23rd June 2011, 00:37
It IS unnatural to have technologies replace our NATURAL abilities to be telepathic, self-healing, self-teleporting, manifesting and/or creating, shape shifting, time traveling, remembering all of our lifetimes and who we are, etc.... Our DNA was intentionally deactivated to two strands, so we only fight to survive and procreate....
If all it takes to be all we can be is reconnecting the rest of the strands, then why don't they do that? That would make more sense to me...
Maia

taizen
6th July 2011, 17:48
Hi everyone,
I came across some interesting links dealing with this thread topic. If you check out the subsequent links, you will find very disturbing information.
http://www.us-government-torture.com/links.html

This link is especially interesting to me because of the EXCEPTIONS to § 1520a. Restrictions on use of human subjects for testing of chemical or biological agents.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode50/usc_sec_50_00001520---a000-.html

on electronic surveillance
http://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/html/uscode50/usc_sec_50_00001805----000-.html

article in 1999 http://www.techbriefs.com/content/view/1837/32/
This one refers to chip implants on a controllable scale for a company that may be interested in locating / monitoring their people: http://www.otsolutions.ch/docs/Biotelemetry%20system.pdf
What's interesting is this:
administrative/technical contact: Onetouch (possibly related to j&j-still researching connection) cairo egypt
expiration of website: 06/06/2012

taizen
6th July 2011, 20:12
I do apologize for the 'naked' links. The links i posted above are for biological chip uses; electronic surveillance statutes, and the company which would like to bring this technology to you. I thought this would be relevant due to the nature of telepathy and the frequency involved in making a connection. if we are surrounded by grids of varying frequencies caused by chips, towers and other devices, then where does that lead the average person for their awareness development?