PDA

View Full Version : Happy, sacred Solstice. Three days of Fire.

9eagle9
21st June 2011, 22:56
Happy Solstice. Three days of fire.

First day of ceremony is underway now, where I’m burning ‘the ****’ --my own, societies, yours, whomevers. And ....the physical crap accumulated around here. Later when it dies down taking whatever density I’ve given to it, I’ll build the sacred fire that will burn for three days hence.

These next three days are the longest days of the year, the triumph of lightness over dark, the light over density. Is an affirmation of life (animation, light, less dense) . It returns every year, every cycle, every life time, every age. Reflect on the cycle you are in now.

This is a joyous time of year composed of reflection of joy, drumming, laughing, and enjoyment of nature.

"Dance in the darkest night, sing in the morning light. "

For the next three days I will trim no plant, or prune no tree or for shorten anything ---let it grow as it will. My daughter likes this time of year because nothing is curbed....lol. The utility workers even agreed to not trim along the power lines here for the next three days.

The fire is made just outside the Wheel of the Year, and is a solar and moon calendar and runs on roughly an 11 day cycle. This is how I take my ‘time’ against the turning of the seasons as they turn just a bit every 11 days or so. The cycle of the earth turns every 11 days or so as mortals keep their time.

Planting is in, on all levels of our existence--that which we planted the seeds of in the spring .be it thought, spirit, or physical, is being conceived NOW. If someting is coming from mind , idea or thought, now at this time, into completion you are assured of bountiful harvest.

Come to being. Its growing. Feed it. Today and for the next three days you are Earth Keeper, holding the sacred fire in your heart. Do not let it wane, or burn out of control but stand in companionship with you...it is a part of you.

My fire honored me by starting against all possible odds. Actually I gave a sort of half hearted ignition to it well before I wanted to start my ceremony time and it leapt it and consumed what I offered it . Understand, this expression of our existence, leads the ceremony ( not me )the fire is very much an expression of earth, of this physical existence. Spirit dancing.

Sometimes if peoples hearts are in the wrong place Fire refuses to start even against the coaxing of its keeper. So we have a cheering omen there. I’ve had the odd few public ceremonies where fire refused to cooperate because people wanted to watch for entertainment rather than for participation or joining and connection with it and others.

Fire wants you to join in and dance with it however way you are able; accept its invitation.

This evening I’d ask you to light a fire somewhere, a candle, a flame, or a passion in your heart with the rising or the setting of sun.

Plus we are still in the midst of full moon energies so this is a hugely high vibrational time for us. Fire and Water.

After my **** fire dies down , I will light the fire of the sacred (you and I) I will sit with my medicine wheel, the druidic wheel of eternal or as some know the Celtic Wheel of the Year and keep the fire and lights and the company of trees for the next three days.

The duir watches over this ceremony-- the door way to the otherworldly, the oak tree.

And I will sit beneath its guardianship for the next few days, moving out of the spiritual to the physical as a reflection fo what we do daily.

If you have any special requests for healing, manifestation, clearing—whatever you desire-please let me know and I’ll make a bundle for you to hang in the duir. Phrase it precisely as you wish it to manifest. It may be a request, a thought, a prayer, an offering whatever you desire, a message to your ancestors, the higher self of others, of yourlself of those who have passed beyond this realm of existence. . No request is too small, too large, too little. too self serving, too -selfless, too greedy , too lean, too modest, too large… the fire(light) makes no judgments. Assuredly your submissions are kept confidential.

The wheel combined with the vortex energy out here will do some amazing things as we have are all deeply connected by the earth. She is the common denominator between us all, besides our humanity . AT this this time request of her the knowledge of preexistences. If there is someone lost you wish to reconnect with this is the time. A completion or a closure will be made.

She has seen each individual incarnation , as a mother to you, and will tell you of those past experiences the same way any mother will be reveal to you the antics of your ways as child, in times past, beyond a place that you can remember. She has seen every one of them. She knows all of us, she has watched all of us in all our various lives since we’ve first taken physical form and guises and she will give freely and fondly and kindly and humorously tell of this knowledgem now as any mother would do. Enjoy!

Last public ceremony I held out here, a woman so desperately wanted her estranged lover to call her that she made a prayer bundle and the moment she stepped in the Wheel of the Year to hang it he called her. I can't deny the way I'm kept and nutured, here in her sacred spaces.

. Step into the waters of her creative cycle. The water is fine! And so is the fire.

From the Sithe Duir to you.

(9eagle9)

Cjay
22nd June 2011, 02:28
Where I live it's the winter solstice. I would enjoy the heat from your fire but you can keep the pollution

Calz
22nd June 2011, 05:47

If you have any special requests for healing, manifestation, clearing—whatever you desire-please let me know and I’ll make a bundle for you to hang in the duir. Phrase it precisely as you wish it to manifest. It may be a request, a thought, a prayer, an offering whatever you desire, a message to your ancestors, the higher self of others, of yourlself of those who have passed beyond this realm of existence. . No request is too small, too large, too little. too self serving, too -selfless, too greedy , too lean, too modest, too large… the fire(light) makes no judgments. Assuredly your submissions are kept confidential.

From the Sithe Duir to you.

(9eagle9)

Wow. That is beautiful 9eagle9!!! :moony:

Thanks so much.

:thank_you2:

TWINCANS is co-ordinating a short meditation at noon CDT tomorrow. Perhaps there is time to include your energies???

(Dire message from the Corn Nation received on a shamanic journey)

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22061-Dire-message-from-the-Corn-Nation-received-on-a-shamanic-journey.&highlight=corn

giovonni
22nd June 2011, 06:22
This is a beautiful and wonderful gesture you do here ~ C

i kindly ask you to prepare a bundle for me to hang in the duir ~

during an optimal time during the ceremonial period.

note ~ i will send it to you in a (pm) message soon !

Blessings and love ~ Gio

sshenry
22nd June 2011, 15:40
Same here love, I'll take a bundle if you don't mind, I'll send a message along shortly :)

pickle
22nd June 2011, 15:55
9eagle9, thank you for such beautiful thoughts and words.

After some dire news today, and the need for a wee bit more strength than I could find, along you came. Huge, huge thanks.

Peace,

Pickle

Operator
22nd June 2011, 16:14
I would enjoy the heat from your fire but you can keep the pollution

Only fossil fuels pollute the air with carbon oxides ... all other stuff that was above earth are only recycled carbon oxides.
My sister once made a mistake telling me that I was polluting by burning wood in my fireplace ... she'd rather use her central heating ...
Really ? Her central heating is running on natural gas, so fossil fuel !
Apparently physically seeing the smoke make people judge ...

DianeKJ
22nd June 2011, 16:19
...Planting is in, on all levels of our existence--that which we planted the seeds of in the spring .be it thought, spirit, or physical, is being conceived NOW. If someting is coming from mind , idea or thought, now at this time, into completion you are assured of bountiful harvest.

Come to being. Its growing. Feed it. Today and for the next three days you are Earth Keeper, holding the sacred fire in your heart. Do not let it wane, or burn out of control but stand in companionship with you...it is a part of you.

Absolutely beautiful and thank you so much for the timely reminder. I too will send a pm for a bundle if you would be so kind.
much love,
Di

Siberia9
22nd June 2011, 18:14
asdfghjkl.

9eagle9
22nd June 2011, 22:22
Oops nope not magick just gathering of energy. I have everyones requests that posted on forum but my pm box got full while outside today so if you want to resumbit it, I cleaned up.

Teakai
22nd June 2011, 22:36
Only fossil fuels pollute the air with carbon oxides ... all other stuff that was above earth are only recycled carbon oxides.
My sister once made a mistake telling me that I was polluting by burning wood in my fireplace ... she'd rather use her central heating ...
Really ? Her central heating is running on natural gas, so fossil fuel !
Apparently physically seeing the smoke make people judge ...

Apparently wood fires are the cleanest source of heating.

We have a wood fire and I've been dreading people getting on the pollution bandwagon since the whole 'global warming' thing started.

Teakai
22nd June 2011, 22:41

First day of ceremony is underway now, where I’m burning ‘the ****’ --my own, societies, yours, whomevers. And ....the physical crap accumulated
After my **** fire dies down , I will light the fire of the sacred (you and I) I will sit with my medicine wheel, the druidic wheel of eternal or as some
(9eagle9)

Hi 9eagle9 - what is/are the ****? Is it a sacred word ? :)

Siberia9
22nd June 2011, 23:47
Thanks 9eagle9, I just throw everything ritualistic in a box as magick of one kind or another, going to church, dancing around burning fires, etc etc. This is probably because my Grandmother taught me to understand the three kinds of magik and most things fall into one of the three category's from my perspective. But I can see that you are not conjuring up the Goetia or anything.LOL. BTW a full in box is 500 msg's, looks like you are going to smoke out the whole neighborhood out there with all the request and be very busy!

9eagle9
22nd June 2011, 23:50
The first day fire is where you throw all your internal accumlated 'crap,' and with it burn some accumalated crap here saved for just that purpose...lol. Start off with a clean crap free slate....

First day of ceremony is underway now, where I’m burning ‘the ****’ --my own, societies, yours, whomevers. And ....the physical crap accumulated
After my **** fire dies down , I will light the fire of the sacred (you and I) I will sit with my medicine wheel, the druidic wheel of eternal or as some
(9eagle9)

Hi 9eagle9 - what is/are the ****? Is it a sacred word ? :)

Teakai
22nd June 2011, 23:54
The first day fire is where you throw all your internal accumlated 'crap,' and with it burn some accumalated crap here saved for just that purpose...lol. Start off with a clean crap free slate....

:lol: I was going to ask if it was a swear word (is there a more sophisticated term for that?) but, then I thought, nah. :)

9eagle9
25th June 2011, 13:59
There is a more sophisticated word, its just that those sorts of words I have to think about...lol.

I'm all done, everything is bundled up and hanging. Thanks everyone for your energy and particpation in this....

I'll post up some photos of the sithe duir this weekend....

DianeKJ
25th June 2011, 14:05
There is a more sophisticated word, its just that those sorts of words I have to think about...lol.

I'm all done, everything is bundled up and hanging. Thanks everyone for your energy and particpation in this....

I'll post up some photos of the sithe duir this weekend....

Thank you so much for all your energy and time as well :)
p.s. the unsophisticated words are more fun anyways!

9eagle9
25th June 2011, 14:32
some views...the first photo that glowing object in the background is something that seems sitting on the ground, its flattened at the bottom but I have no flipping idea what it could be