PDA

View Full Version : The next big solar storm is coming

Sandy091
22nd June 2011, 07:58
As 2011 unfolds, the sun is once again on the eve of a below-average solar cycle at least thatís what forecasters are saying.
NASA researchers a few miles away are actually doing something about it:
They do it using data from a fleet of NASA spacecraft surrounding the sun. Analysts at the lab feed the information into a bank of supercomputers for processing. Within hours of a major eruption, the computers spit out a 3D movie showing where the storm will go, which planets and spacecraft it will hit, and predicting when the impacts will occur. This kind of "interplanetary forecast" is unprecedented in the short history of space weather forecasting.

Some of the computer models are so sophisticated, they can even predict electrical currents flowing in the soil of Earth when a solar storm strikes. These currents are what do the most damage to power transformers. An experimental project named "Solar Shield" led by Pulkkinen aims to pinpoint transformers in greatest danger of failure during any particular storm.

Important is the fact that while people from all walks of life can be affected by space weather, no one is out on the front lines quite like astronauts.

NASA keeps careful track of each astronaut's accumulated dosage throughout their careers. Every launch, every space walk, every solar flare is carefully accounted for. If an astronaut gets too close to the limits ... he or she might not be allowed out of the space station! Accurate space weather alerts can help keep these exposures under control by, e.g., postponing spacewalks when flares are likely.

QueenKat
23rd June 2011, 00:02
This is so great! This is the link to this story:

Getting Ready for the Next Big Solar Storm (http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2011/22jun_swef2011/)

I didn't know NASA had put spacecraft surrounding the sun...amazing and fantastic! This could forestall so many problems that I've been worried about! I just hope it works!

loc333
23rd June 2011, 00:13
wow this is forcasting a big hit soon i belive?

Davidallany
23rd June 2011, 00:25
I didn't know NASA had put spacecraft surrounding the sun
You were not supposed to know. What else?
vWH9qBDbv10&feature=related

Artemesia
23rd June 2011, 00:29
cated, they can even predict electrical currents flowing in the soil of Earth when a solar storm strikes. These currents are what do the most damage to power transformers.

This solar energy is mission critical to the raising of Earth's vibration at this time. From James Gilliland, the galactic center is emitting HUGE amounts of energy, and the planets in our solar system which receive this energy, as it makes its way to Gaia and us, work like capacitors, helping to moderate the energy to usable levels but to also deliver what is needed to acheive the lifting of consciousness (especially human) at this time.

If NASA has been working on models which show where these energies are being directed onto Gaia's surface, they have a major major leg up on disallowing these necessary 'power feeds' their most advantageous chance to reach the light grid of love that many of us have been working to assist. It would be important to keep tabs on this and have updates, and to facilitate clearings from these reversal energies that will undoubtedly be directed at these location.

"Power transformers suffer the most damage" indeed. The question is, whose power tranformers. For those of us who get that the electricity running around the surface and near sub-surface of earth to power homes, etc functions like a very real frequency fence for positive transformational change, this is a big fat red flag statement. Constant clearing is one of the most powerful lessons/messages I learned during my recent trip to ECETI, and with this new development in the game, sounds like some of us need to get busy on clearing the way for the solar energies to make it through the NWO/NASA matrix which will be directing their forces at impeding their progress.

Thanks for the heads up.

dan i el
23rd June 2011, 00:59
I didn't know NASA had put spacecraft surrounding the sun
You were not supposed to know. What else?

Not sure. I think possibly from where, what and whom the religion outlined in the Picatrix is derived but, then, maybe not.

loveandgratitude
23rd June 2011, 01:00
This video is part 8 of 11.

Ian Crane is discussing the manipulated oil disaster and the culling of the population. HE ALSO DISCUSSES HE EXPERIENCE WITH THE SHAMAN SOUTH AMERICAN INDIANS WHO CAME DOWN FROM 16,000 FT TO HELP HUMANITY. THEY SAY THAT THE CULLING DOES NOT HAVE TO HAPPEN IN WE ARE WILLING TO CHANGE OUR CONSCIOUSNESS. THE SOLAR STORM WILL HELP US CHANGE OUR WAY OF THINKING. THIS WILL HAPPEN REALLY FAST. INTERESTING VIDEO. YOU SHOULD WATCH ALL OF IT IF YOU HAVE TIME.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlJNxUi7oL8&feature=related

DeDukshyn
23rd June 2011, 01:14
Only the size of storm matters. Despite all preparations, there can easily be a storm that we cannot protect ourselves against, electronically. But some forewarning on the mid sized ones may help a little.

I'd say generally the warning system would just give enough time to hide from the chaos to follow, after a large event that is headed to earth. But they won't be telling you about it. ;)

Sandy091
24th June 2011, 09:34
http://science.nasa.gov/media/medialibrary/2011/06/22/20110621_070500_anim.tim-den.gif