PDA

View Full Version : 12 yr Girl Discovers ALL U.S. Presidents Except One Related to One British King

AlexanderLight
22nd June 2011, 09:26
David Icke lectures about this for years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gv3GoOCTYE&feature=player_embedded

Teakai
22nd June 2011, 09:39
:confused: If his name is Barry Soetoro and not Barrack Obama - how does that work with tracing lineage?

Fred Steeves
22nd June 2011, 10:11
Wow, it's ironic that she may never know what she's really done.

Great find Alexander! Thanks.

Cheers,
Fred

Watching from Cyprus
22nd June 2011, 10:14
well, i guess that means that Ron Paul is not going to be the next President :-(
Maybe it would be of interest to check the current president candidates to see which ones are related to the British royals, and if only 1, One could earn a killing by placing a bet with the bookies ........da da
Love from Cyprus

DoubleHelix
22nd June 2011, 10:22
Naturally the next question would be - So which of the current candidates shares the same lineage to these blood brothers ?

EDIT - Your too quick Cyprus

Lochinvar
22nd June 2011, 10:23
The King John in this video is a King of England and not a "British" king. I hope this helps. It is interesting how US presidents try to align themselves with European royalty.

loveandgratitude
22nd June 2011, 11:06
:confused: If his name is Barry Soetoro and not Barrack Obama - how does that work with tracing lineage?

You are always on the ball Teakai.. Love it.

Cjay
22nd June 2011, 11:08
Interesting to note the girl's closing comment in the video - she wants to meet Obama and explain it to him.

I would be very surprised if any president did not already know of the connection.

ghostrider
22nd June 2011, 12:09
america could have been a nation building plan by the royals all along, isn't it funny we don't speak american, we speak ENGLISH. just like the days of old, take your army swords and sheilds invade the land kill the locals and claim the land for england and set up english rule. the white man invaded indian land killed them off and inprisoned the rest and set up THEIR rule under the cover of freedom, how is that freedom for native americans? cherokee's don't belong in oklahoma we are from tennesse. we were driven out of our land to the prison state oklahoma. THE TRAIL OF TEARS.

Alan
22nd June 2011, 12:10
I am a genealogy buff and am distant cousins to several presidents (O no!, am I also Illuminati??). I'm a bit skeptical that this girl was able to accurately trace 40 people back to the 1100's. I'm trying to find a genealogy web site that has seen this claim and analyzed it.

Keep in mind that we're ALL related at some point!

TWINCANS
22nd June 2011, 14:14
I am a genealogy buff and am distant cousins to several presidents (O no!, am I also Illuminati??). I'm a bit skeptical that this girl was able to accurately trace 40 people back to the 1100's. I'm trying to find a genealogy web site that has seen this claim and analyzed it.

Me too. I've spent far too many late nights on geneology too! The records are a bit scare on the ground for us mere mortals. But the royalty and particularly the Norman/French lines are surprisingly well documented. Wonder if she lives in Utah btw.

When I was really immersed in tracing one grandmother line of mine, I had an unexpected 'visitation' from someone who said I was related. (First time ever for me, folks and I was more than a bit shocked) He gave the name and date and it was verifiable. I still can't quite make the link all the way back but I will.

He was royal and the interesting point is the feeling of ABSOLUTE AUTHORITY he gave off. It was a breathtaking sense of entitlement. Maybe that's the NWO's attitude? He lost his head so the mighty can fall. Surprising how many 'royal lines' NOT related to the Normans have lost their heads. The little girl could research that.

[QUOTE=alamojo;249027]Keep in mind that we're ALL related at some point!
Not so sure about that unless you mean back at the Big Bang. Here on earth there is a totally unique DNA line, I think from the Scandinavian countries that doesn't link.

QueenKat
22nd June 2011, 23:27
Yeah, I got into genealogy, a few years ago, to trace my lineage as far as I could. I found I was related to that line, also. That lineage goes back to Adam, believe it or not. It's interesting, but who knows if it's truly accurate. I've always felt like royalty, though :cool:.........:rolleyes:.

Rocky_Shorz
22nd June 2011, 23:53
actually if you follow the Cymry bloodline all the way back to Kenya you will find a connection to both sides of Obama's family related to the other Presidents...

it really is a small world... ;)

link (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?19509-Arthurian-Dynasty-In-Search-of-the-Prince-of-Wales--Cymry-&p=209691&highlight=cymry#post209691)

Siberia9
23rd June 2011, 00:35
The elite try to marry inside the family because they believe their DNA vibrates at a higher level than the DNA of the slaves for one. My Grandmother is one of these people and that is what she told me. All of her Grand and Great Grand Fathers have statues of themselves in front of govt buildings around the western world. If you look to the side(cousins etc) of any of our world leaders you will see that they are ALL related for this reason. Its also part of their culture to marry who and when they are told and not for love as common people do. They believe in re-incarnation and act as jump-in's for important leaders that die, keeping the game going, like I always say, you should see them more as a cult than anything else.

core2011
23rd June 2011, 00:39
Great Post!!!!

Shocking Display
23rd June 2011, 14:15
america could have been a nation building plan by the royals all along, isn't it funny we don't speak american, we speak ENGLISH. just like the days of old, take your army swords and sheilds invade the land kill the locals and claim the land for england and set up english rule. the white man invaded indian land killed them off and inprisoned the rest and set up THEIR rule under the cover of freedom, how is that freedom for native americans? cherokee's don't belong in oklahoma we are from tennesse. we were driven out of our land to the prison state oklahoma. THE TRAIL OF TEARS.

You speak American, not English the rest of the world knows that :P (Just havin fun)

RedeZra
23rd June 2011, 19:56
King John of England (1166–1216) descended from a Jewish-Norman alliance and marriage between his grandmother Empress Matilda (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Empress_Matilda) and his grandfather Geoffrey Plantagenet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geoffrey_Plantagenet,_Count_of_Anjou)

this is the beginning of the Angevin Empire (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angevin_Empire) out of England and the wars with France

and the Crusades which seem to be a Jewish campaign to reconquest Jerusalem and the Holy land as long as 1000 years ago ; )

Satkirn
23rd June 2011, 20:30
Awsome post Alexander, it just confirms how bloodlines have always been a major deal to the Elite and how power stays within the circle.
man i didnt know it was so easy to trace...gotta do my research I might find smthn cool about me.

Teaki what do you mean by

If his name is Barry Soetoro and not Barrack Obama - how does that work with tracing lineage?

Is his name suposedly not really Obama?

TWINCANS
23rd June 2011, 20:46
How many Avalonians have royal blood? Already four have mentioned in passing that they do. We just might be the black sheep lines - with ancestors that refused to tow the family line, LOL.

Rocky_Shorz
23rd June 2011, 21:02
make that 5, Washington...

a person doesn't have to change his name to that of his step father so no it has nothing to do with bloodlines unless you are a birther... ;)

TWINCANS
23rd June 2011, 21:22
... let's keep counting. Mine's the Howards ie Dukes of Norfolk & Boleyns, Sir Philip Cary and Harold I of Norway, and various Icelandic chieftains. Not too many heads that remained on shoulders among that lot.

Siberia9
23rd June 2011, 21:29
asdfghjklz

TWINCANS
23rd June 2011, 21:42
Twincans you have hit on something that really opens a can of worms. I have a great great grand father that spent his whole life exposing "secret society's" much to the dismay of the rest of the family, I am most proud of him. Some of my grandmothers people were using Gypsy psychics to help in their business practices, this led to several marriages that caused both groups to distance themselves. No one on that side of my family will admit this in public, LOL.The women were from a group known for being what is called Necromancer Hunters Im told. This is the same story but further back with my Grandfather as well, although his people were not as import as my grandmothers, which goes to the top in Scotland. Imagine the look on my face when I asked my wifes Russian Grandmother to give me her family history on camera for our daughter and she gave the same exact story. I honestly dont know why this connection is made over and over again or why it even matters but if our family connections (everyones) did not play a role in this game we are in then this type of thing would not be happening to ALL of us as it does. For me I see this body has a suit or game piece and not important, my whole life it seemed this way to me, but clearly it has some meaning. The irony of life continues to play out if nothing else I guess.

It really is a can of worms. I asked because everyone, like the group here, who has such a vital interest in world affairs must have leadership in them somewhere. And we know the truth of 'As above, so below'. Therefore I was speculating about DNA.

My next question that came to me was 'Does anyone have past life memories of being royalty themselves?' I do - a Hapsburg queen. It was horrible - like the movie The Duchess. I was sold like a piece of meat to a disgusting, violent slob of a king. Worst still my mother was a famously bad mother and I stupidly reincarnated as her daughter this life. Anyone want to contribute to my therapy bills?

Your family's a fascinating story. Tell us more about Necromancer Hunters.

thunder24
23rd June 2011, 22:01
I can trace it to charlemagne, and even furthur, but not through any presidents
peace

<8>
23rd June 2011, 22:17
Nice work.:) I have study the royal blodline and it goes in to the leaders to. In Sweden we have a word for when the kings whent out and spread there love on there slave girls "wild Seed" So ofc there are some here and there that have some of there blood in them. But to be so close related as moste of the royal and leders are all thru out the history Is a billion to 1 it cant be random. (Cred to Siberia) are on the right track its all about the wibb:)) And do you realy think people who ruled many thousand of years dont know that we are eternal? Nope they have to do all they can to keep us in fear to keep the good wibe down.

Love Wibbs to you all.:)

Darla Ken Pearce
23rd June 2011, 22:30
With new technology, we will ALL be shocked at the new "God" particle elements will finally be seen and understood in DNA. It will blow all of the royals out of the water because it won't be found in their bloodlines. Stay tuned. Everything changes in our knowledge and perceptions starting this year in 2011. So fun! So revealing. So simple! Hip, hip, hooray for new knowledge being opened soon! ; ) xoxoxox

Siberia9
23rd June 2011, 22:35
asdfghjkl.

Siberia9
24th June 2011, 05:24
asdfghjklz.

TWINCANS
24th June 2011, 05:57
No wonder people are always blown away by it. Truth totally is stranger than fiction. Thank you for sharing all that. Clearly there is a game afoot in all of this.

BTW do you know why the illuminati would hate the gypsies so much? Is it because they're necromancers?

Siberia9
24th June 2011, 06:20
asdfghjklz.

Cidersomerset
24th June 2011, 20:11
Hi all King John was a French/Norman 'Plantagenet' born in Oxford both his mother and father were born in France and had as much land in Fance as in England....in the 13th century ..Wales , Scotland and Ireland were still independent states...

The present bunch in the palace are Greek/German......The last 'English' king was Edward the Confessor who died in 1065 , triggering the norman/French occupation of England in 1066' and he was anglo saxon....Germanic/Dane/Romano/Briton...

Infact what the hell is British ? or any other Nationality, all about ! ......SURFDOM !......

WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS.....ON EARTH ........... BREAK FREE !

Rocky_Shorz
24th June 2011, 22:08
they are also afraid of anyone with a bloodline that is spiritual,

This wont work on people that are naturally spiritual, their heads wont fit into that fake box and they wont make good slaves, and if that spreads they (TPTB) are in trouble.

not as afraid as they are of someone from their bloodline that is Spiritual... ;)

TWINCANS
25th June 2011, 05:24

This wont work on people that are naturally spiritual, their heads wont fit into that fake box and they wont make good slaves, and if that spreads they (TPTB) are in trouble.

not as afraid as they are of someone from their bloodline that is Spiritual... ;)

OK, that one hit me with a jolt. Can you explain?

TWINCANS
25th June 2011, 05:36
Yes they hunt Necromancers(the Gypsy's I speak of do)

So have gypsy's had any succes in hunting any of the illuminati necromancers?

and that they are also afraid of anyone with a bloodline that is spiritual, American Indians, Gypsy's, etc etc which is why they are eliminated whenever possible.

One by one the spiritual and native communities whose responsibility it was to protect their part of the earth have been effectively removed. Scandalous. Metis, Hawaiians, American Indians, Caribs, Tibetans, even ancient Britons and Irish.

The CIA found my mother not thru the Family but because they had hunters of their own at places that would attract psychics, they found her at the A.R.E., which is in Va beach Va, it is dedicated to to Edgar Cayce and his work, they give a "donation"( I call it a bounty) to them for gifted psychics to use. She should have known better but her family connections clouded her judgment I think. This is why you should never tell anyone of your children's ability's, less they seem of use and get taken BTW.

Wonder how the ARE feel about this? They strike me as authentic in their interests but still operating fairly mainstream so they might not understand the harvesting that's being done within their walls.

bitworm
25th June 2011, 07:43
Consider, if European nobility can be more easily traced to royalty (since they would intermingle more than the peasants would), and prima nocta was as common as movies/stories would suggest (i.e: Braveheart - 'the trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots'), most anyone of European descent could be related to royalty.

On another note - I'm not well-versed in the rules of the Middle Ages, but if one's firstborn was known to have a different biological father than the mother's husband, wouldn't the nobility be able to lay claim over the family's inheritance (and preserve the class structure)?

Lochinvar
25th June 2011, 15:26
Hi all King John was French the Plantagenets had as much land in Fance as in England....in the 13th century ..Wales , Scotland and Ireland were still independent states...The present bunch in the palace are Greek/German......The last 'English' king was Edward the Confessor in the 11th century and he was anglo saxon....Germanic/Dane/Romano/Briton...

Infact what the hell is British ? or any other Nationality, all about ! ......SURFDOM !......

WE ARE ALL HUMAN BEINGS.....ON EARTH ........... BREAK FREE !
...and don´t forget to mention England being independent as well.

Rocky_Shorz
25th June 2011, 16:11

OK, that one hit me with a jolt. Can you explain?

Well you know I've just been sitting here quietly in the background while all of this drama has been going on around us this year.

I'm from the bloodline of Washington...

well, I haven't just been sitting... ;)

Siberia9
25th June 2011, 19:11
asdfghjklz.

Cidersomerset
26th June 2011, 07:51
Thanks Lochinvar England was a independent Kingdom only from 829 AD when Northumbria reconised Egbert King of Wessex as 'Bretwalda' ( old English for High King/overlord). Egbert defeated his rival Mercian King at the battle of Ellendun in 825 ....

This did not last long as 'Vikings' ( York ) and especially the Danes conquered over half of England over the next century ( Dane Law) It was Alfred the 'Great' who prevented them from taking over the whole of England by deffending Wessex and signing a treaty with Guthrum the Danish king , and aprox 100 yrs after Alfreds death , a Danish king Knut became King of all England , he married Emma of Normandy which eventually lead to the event of 1066...This is a very brief summery, the point is after the Roman Empire collapsed in the west ,this was happening all over Europe ,( & world )... small states being incorperated into larger ones until we have the countries we Know today....Even the USA is made up of 50 seperate states....

The Elite have tried to keep their bloodlines pure by intermarriage and this is why they are 'Cosmopolitan Inbreds' ..........They are still trying to do this today as this young girl found out......There are over 6 billion of us on earth today and we are still being governed/manipulated big time by the same old bloodlines from Inki & Enlil.......

The US the land of the 'Free' as been 'HAD' big time , just look at the 'Presidential 'family tree.......Now doesn't that look like royalty to you..???.

Cheers Steve..

AlexanderLight
28th June 2011, 11:31
@Siberia9: Thank you for the great stories!

Regarding the memories you wrote of, I think they belong to both you and your 'gr-gr-gr-gr father'. You have been him in a previous (distant) incarnation. We ARE our ancestors and it's probable (in my interpretation) that those are your memories.
Souls come & go in 'groups', because we are bounded by the karmic law. It's important for us to be always close, in order to change the polarity of our 'actions' from previous lives. Only the creator of a shape-thought-energy is able to change it's polarity. That's why we are 'tied' by (mostly) the same souls over and over again, until all our negative karma is cleared and all our lessons are learned.

All ancient civilizations wrote or spoke about the 'karmic law' and the 'golden path' (the true path). Once we learn that we are all ONE and the entire Creation is ONE with us, we will start walking on the true path and clear our negative karma. Only then the incarnations cycle will end and we will achieve perfection. So be sure to walk on the true path and come at peace with everyone and everything.

Regarding the 'Necromancer', well, this is one more proof that Hollywood is controlled by the elites. How many times have we heard of them? They always give us hints, and we think it's Sci-Fi.

@TWINCANS: The Illuminati almost succeeded in killing all great nations who had esoteric knowledge:
Gypsies, Amerindians, African Zulus, Spanish Shamans, etc.
Those from the 'modern' world are being attacked with massive ridicule. It's almost as efficient as killing them. They don't want us to know how powerful we are. By taking the true knowledge from us, they keep us enslaved.

~Love to all~

Lochinvar
28th June 2011, 13:31
Thanks Lochinvar England was a independent Kingdom only from 829 AD when Northumbria reconised Egbert King of Wessex as 'Bretwalda' ( old English for High King/overlord). Egbert defeated his rival Mercian King at the battle of Ellendun in 825 ....

This did not last long as 'Vikings' ( York ) and especially the Danes conquered over half of England over the next century ( Dane Law) It was Alfred the 'Great' who prevented them from taking over the whole of England by deffending Wessex and signing a treaty with Guthrum the Danish king , and aprox 100 yrs after Alfreds death , a Danish king Knut became King of all England , he married Emma of Normandy which eventually lead to the event of 1066...This is a very brief summery, the point is after the Roman Empire collapsed in the west ,this was happening all over Europe ,( & world )... small states being incorperated into larger ones until we have the countries we Know today....Even the USA is made up of 50 seperate states....

The Elite have tried to keep their bloodlines pure by intermarriage and this is why they are 'Cosmopolitan Inbreds' ..........They are still trying to do this today as this young girl found out......There are over 6 billion of us on earth today and we are still being governed/manipulated big time by the same old bloodlines from Inki & Enlil.......

The US the land of the 'Free' as been 'HAD' big time , just look at the 'Presidential 'family tree.......Now doesn't that look like royalty to you..???.

Cheers Steve..
We seem to be in a minority on this thread who care about the difference between England and Britain. It is, of course, good that we do because those that think they are in charge are busy trying to re-write history and pretend that there is no difference. And how long could a truthseekers forum last over time if it was built on falsehood and inaccuracy?

Maia Gabrial
28th June 2011, 22:19
To this 12 year old, I'd say great job unraveling all this out for people to see. It's staggering to finally see that we've been duped all this time.
When Obama has sent American troops to attack Americans on American soil, and it looks like it's being executed that way already; it may not be in anyone's best interest to admit to being related to him....

unicorny
28th June 2011, 22:47
Consider, if European nobility can be more easily traced to royalty (since they would intermingle more than the peasants would), and prima nocta was as common as movies/stories would suggest (i.e: Braveheart - 'the trouble with Scotland is that it's full of Scots'), most anyone of European descent could be related to royalty.

I was going to say that I am a mere highland peasant....................but perhaps not ;)

Bryn ap Gwilym
31st May 2012, 10:25
The King John in this video is a King of England and not a "British" king. I hope this helps. It is interesting how US presidents try to align themselves with European royalty.

Hi. Its very true what you say, but there is a twist
In short..

King John of England had a daughter Joan who he offered to Llywelyn ab Iorwerth / Llywelyn Fawr - Llywelyn the Great of Cymru (Wales) (A prince from Cymru outranks an English king. Same applies to offer ranks).

In 1295, Robert married his first wife, Isabella of Mar the daughter of Domhnall I, Earl of Mar and his wife Helen.

Some sources claim that Helen was the daughter of the Welsh ruler Llywelyn ap Iorwerth, Prince of North Wales, Llywelyn 'The Great' (1173–1240) and his spouse Joan, Lady of Wales, an illegitimate child of King John of England. However, as both Llywelyn and Joan were dead by 1246, that theory would most likely be incorrect. However, there are suggestions that Helen may have in fact been the daughter of Llywelyn's son Dafydd ap Llywelyn and his Norman wife Isabella de Braose, of the south Wales dynasty of Marcher Lords

The house of Stewart (title?) is alleged to have originated earlier from the house of Gwynedd (Llywelyn ap Iorwerth grandmother?) tying all claims back to Gwynydd.

It would seem that the USA Presidents are in fact decendents from one of the houses from Cymru (Wales) or an earlier Ynys Prydein (Briton).

Note:
Due to the 1534 & 1536 stautes & again in the 17th century an agenda of rape history & cultural genocide has warped facts as the ancient House of Omri & its people & land was & still is removed & relaced with all things english.

Hence all things are either known as English, Scotish or Irish.
Presidents & especially their spouses(?) come from at least one of the Houses in Cymru, but they bend over backwards to conceal this tidbit.
The Cymry (people) & Cymru (land) has been suppressed in favour for a lie. The Big question is now, Why?

Does all this matter?

Yes if you want to get to the truth.

Kindred
31st May 2012, 11:30
SO... Is THIS what 'Charles' meant by "Women are the Key"???

Methinks there is a higher power/purpose above and beyond this young woman's findings, which are solely related to this physical sphere.

In Unity, Peace and LOVE

golden wonder
21st April 2013, 23:29
If all the presidents are related to this English king how can America be a republic?

ta6PxbEH_3A

Paul
21st April 2013, 23:49
If all the presidents are related to this English king how can America be a republic?

ta6PxbEH_3A
I merged your new thread in with the existing thread for this.

(Whether or not U.S. Presidents have royal relatives does not, in and of itself, determine whether or not the U.S. is a republic.)