PDA

View Full Version : Reverse evolution

The One
23rd June 2011, 09:47
There are ancient sites that are truely strange. They seem to have no "natural evolution". They are just there without any precursor. And some of them are even stranger, because the older they are the more technically advanced they seem. Reverse evolution, how crazy is that!
See, everything we know had a natural development. Take the computer for example: First there was the abacus, then the calculator, the Commodore 64 - very speedy evolution here ;) - and now we have the dual core multimedia wonders of today. Wouldn't it be strange if the industry would have given us the I-Mac right away, without all the other stuff first? In archeology you can find stuff just like that. And that's were everything get's really interesting!

If you look at things like the Mechanism of Antikythera, the awesome inventions of Heron of Alexandria, or some of the ancient Chinese inventions, you can understand that the ancients were just as smart as we are today

http://www.paleoseti.com/nazca.htm

http://www.paleoseti.com/tiahuanacu.htm

http://www.paleoseti.com/saqsayhuaman2.htm

http://www.paleoseti.com/saqsayhuaman.htm

http://www.paleoseti.com/kukulkan.htm this in German

So what are your thoughts on this

mosquito
23rd June 2011, 10:26
Amazing stuff, thanks ! Yet archaeologists continue to say there's "no evidence" of advanced civilizations - hilarious !

The stones at Saqsayhuaman are particularly beautiful, fitting together so perfectly, just like in Cuzco.

Moving forward in time, I know, but I personally always feel in awe when I visit some of the medieval cathedrals in Europe. They were designed by people who had no computers, no calculators, nothing more than a piece of parchment and a quill, and they never got to see the finished product. Could we build anything like it today ? Could we hell.

The thing that strikes me with all of these is that the buildings aren't just utilitarian edifices, they're beautiful too. What have we lost ......

DoubleHelix
23rd June 2011, 10:41
Oooh now this is up my alley way.

I wouldn't exactly call it reverse evolution, But your right the ancients in many regards were as smart as we are today, and in some cases even more so. Evidence suggests a lot of these ancient civilizations were cut off in there prime and wiped out so it would seem, with nothing left to remember them by but the remains of there ruins, monuments and artifacts.

What appears to happen from this point on, is the migration of a lesser evolved civilizations to the remains of these vacant sites. For what seemed fit to those before them, would surely provide a nice home for them. From here the expansion of there own civilization begun to build structures around the ancients' and in many cases incorporate there style of architecture to the best of there ability. Fast forward to now and the difference becomes uncanny.

A perfect example would be Egypt, mainstream academia would have you believe that the Egyptions built the pyramids and the Sphynx. If this were the case, then what have they built since then that even comes close to the level of skill and technology that would of been required. Did they go through a stage of de-evolution? or was it simply not built by them.

Omni connexae!
23rd June 2011, 12:44
Hey,

First of all, Herbert Eisengruber has never even studied archaeology. He is a graphic designer that has been intrested in the ancient astronaut theory since he was 13 years old.*

Now, this alone doesn't make his theory completely irrelevant, and I would be the last person to say people need qualifications to do something, but this is quite a claim being made, there are many theorys regaurding these phenomenon. If one wants a relevant view then we should look into all of them, you know? We should look for what is, not what we want to see*.

Regaurding the Nazca lines:

They are shallow designs made in the ground.

These can be made by removing the reddish pebbles that cover the ground, uncovering the whitish ground beneath.

Hundreds are simple lines or geometric shapes; more than seventy are designs of various animal and human figures.

The largest figures are over 200 metres (660 ft) across.

Because of the dry, windless, and stable climate of the plateau and its isolation, for the most part the lines have been preserved. Although, extremely rare changes in weather may temporarily alter the general designs.

Scholars differ in interpreting the purpose of the designs, but in general they ascribe religious significance to them. Herbert Eisengruber proposes that the only logical explination is that the lines were built for the astronaut "gods". Infact he doesn't even say that, he says he is convinced they are, as it is the only theory that makes sense* to him. Alarm bells are ringing. :tinfoil3:

I suggest he looks into the Nazca culture and religion more, with a truely open mind, before he comes to such brash conclusions.

Ok, astronaut "god" theorys aside, it has been suggested that these lines don't make sense in the way they appeared, becuase there was no "natural evolution". That they appeared without any precurser.

Was something like this so technologicaly advanced that there is no feasible way they could have done something like this within our current understanding?

Well, scholars have theorized the Nazca people could have used simple tools and surveying equipment to construct the lines. Studies have found wooden stakes in the ground at the end of some lines, which support this theory. One such stake was carbon-dated and the basis for establishing the age of the design complex.

Infact, researcher Joe Nickell (http://www.joenickell.com/) of the University of Kentucky has reproduced the figures by using tools and technology available to the Nazca people. The National Geographic called his work "remarkable in its exactness" when compared to the actual lines. With careful planning and simple technologies, a small team of people could recreate even the largest figures within days, without any aerial assistance. Most of the lines form a trench about 15 centimetres (5.9 in) deep.

As we can see there is nothing even remotely strange or paranormal about this phenomenon. I'll look into some more of your examples and see if there is anything to them.

Please don't take this as an attack on your beliefs or anything like that, i'm merely using logic to investigate your suggestions, in the hope that we will all have a better understanding at the end of it.

If there is anything that you feel is undeniable evidence in favour of such theorys, please let me know, I would like to look into it some more. :)

Sources: http://www.joenickell.com/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazca_Lines http://www.paleoseti.com

The One
23rd June 2011, 12:59
Welcome my friend

First of all, Herbert Eisengruber has never even studied archaeology. He is a graphic designer that has been intrested in the ancient astronaut theory since he was 13 years old.*

I never said he was my friend

The thread is to educate people (THEY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN MINDS UP) to me its irrelevant thats he's not studied archaeology he has an interest and thats what matters.I have not studied most topics on here but i will keep on posting as i am a truth seeker.

Omni connexae!
23rd June 2011, 13:17
Welcome my friend

I never said he was my friend

The thread is to educate people (THEY CAN MAKE THEIR OWN MINDS UP) to me its irrelevant thats he's not studied archaeology he has an interest and thats what matters.I have not studied most topics on here but i will keep on posting as i am a truth seeker.

I understand he's not your friend, but he wrote the links you posted so it is relevant info when investigating it, especially when considering why he would come to the conclusions that he does.

I also agree that one does not have to study something officaly to offer a worthwhile contribution. But my trouble with his theorys are not that, it's the fact his "logic" is based on quite shakey premises, to say the least.

The One
23rd June 2011, 14:22
The Nazca Lines

This one is known as the "Landing Pad" or "Spaceport

This one is called "The Astronaut

On a side note for this image what other good reason would a thousand plus year old civilization have and what experience have they had to compel them to make a gigantic picture only viewable from the air showing what no one can argue is an astronaut or depiction of a Grey waving one hand in a friendly gesture.Obviously they were trying to impress someone or something up in the sky.

This one is called "Hummingbird

Another famous one called "The Spider

I think you can see the apparently irrefutable evidence of ancient contact with extraterrestrials.Nazca has only one logical reason for the existence of the lines.The lines were made to attract or show respect to someone or something that they knew "lived" in the sky.

Now for the estimated 5,000 year old Kimberly,Australia cave paintings.
Look familiar.Depiction of Greys over 5,000 years before the first "modern recorded sighting

<8>
23rd June 2011, 15:33
Thanks for the exelent work you are doing.:)) I personally have lookt at allmost all aincent findings around the world. And i think if anyone take the time and do that, they have to bbb realy dumd down by the machine the power who have ruled for thousands of years and still are in power. If they dont se past the history the school machine forse up on the children of this world.
I use a scale on the school system "Dumb Dumber Dumbest" And the professor are the last in that scale:P OFC! there are a few wid a open mind. But time and time again have the few brave minds been destroyed and foundings cut off if day dare to speak out. All of this i speak of are out there if you take "YOUR" time and look in to this.

What i whant to say is Dont be afraid to seek out the truth and dont let the dumb ones stand in your way B-course the dont know what they are doing. The dumb ones are brothers and sisters to us but they have lost there way or they are pressed down to silence by the controllers.

I love you all. And i send my love to our brothers and sisters who are lost in the dark B-couse they need the light of love the most.:)

king anthony
23rd June 2011, 16:04
…some of them are even stranger, because the older they are the more technically advanced they seem…

I say, for these things are, what the ancients knew – prior to the “great forgetting” - imposed onto most. “The few”, “those others” and some of the most know of these truths. Was there not a time, not too long ago, when most believed biosphere earth was flat; despite the ancients knowing the truth and even knowing of the stars!? I say, to understand why this is - is to know (and accept) the true origins of humankind and the cycles that have been – and will be... if humankind does not change their ways.

Lefty Dave
23rd June 2011, 16:08
Great post....much food for thought here....
I find it fascinating... Cremo, Dona et al have showed us that 'civilizations' have formed and reformed many times on Earth, and those emisaries from wherever...always seem to have been around no matter what 'age' we are looking at...(my guess is they live a lot closer than we think).
...perhaps our hearts aren't advancing as fast as our heads ...again !!
It certainly appears that way.