PDA

View Full Version : Update on Gordon Novel

Lily de Cuir
24th June 2011, 08:08
Hello Everyone,

Here is an extremely interesting interview with Gordon Novel and Kerry Cassidy just a few days ago, 22 June, on Whistleblower Radio. Absolutely fascinating!

The interview was vintage Kerry (bless her), constantly interrupting him etc, but it was rivetting listening.

A wide-ranging discussion; free energy to transform our planet, JFK assasination, an affair in his younger days with Elizabeth Taylor, Waco, CIA affiliations and so much more. It gets a bit heated at times.

You can't make this stuff up!

While Novel is an interesting, charismatic and eccentric character - (with a unique syntax and speaking style I might add,) I believe 95% of what he says is truth. (You be the judge of where you spot the disinfo, or where he lies - it's quite obvious IMO).

It was so fascinating, I have to listen to it a second time, and I rarely do that.

Here is the link*

:[url]http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-062211.mp3

Project-Camelot-32k-062211

*Any old farts on here like me who don't know how to save it to your iPod, PM me. I was in your place a few years ago and had no clue lol....

And because I don't want to lose this post, I will post a separate post with Gordon Novel's original interview with Kerry in 2006. Equally as fascinating.

Cheers,:thumb:
Lily de Cuir

PS: Sorry guys and gals about the radio link, told you I wasn't smart with all this stuff. Just go to Kerry's page, go to Whistleblower radio and right click on Gordon Novel, 'save target as', open to library, then sync to your audio device.:o

Lily de Cuir
24th June 2011, 08:15
Hi Again,

Here is the video interview with Kerry and Gordon in 2006:

http://projectcamelot.org/gordon_novel.html

Mmmmm, my links don't seem to be working....sigh...

Cheers,
Lily

Lily de Cuir
24th June 2011, 08:41
Hello Everyone,

Trying again with this radio/mp3 link. Hope this works, otherwise I will slink into the shadows:

http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-062211.mp3

Lily

Yay! It works!

aranuk
24th June 2011, 22:00
Hello Everyone,

Here is an extremely interesting interview with Gordon Novel and Kerry Cassidy just a few days ago, 22 June, on Whistleblower Radio. Absolutely fascinating!

The interview was vintage Kerry (bless her), constantly interrupting him etc, but it was rivetting listening.

A wide-ranging discussion; free energy to transform our planet, JFK assasination, an affair in his younger days with Elizabeth Taylor, Waco, CIA affiliations and so much more. It gets a bit heated at times.

You can't make this stuff up!

While Novel is an interesting, charismatic and eccentric character - (with a unique syntax and speaking style I might add,) I believe 95% of what he says is truth. (You be the judge of where you spot the disinfo, or where he lies - it's quite obvious IMO).

It was so fascinating, I have to listen to it a second time, and I rarely do that.

Here is the link*

:[url]http://www.americanfreedomradio.com/archive/Project-Camelot-32k-062211.mp3

Project-Camelot-32k-062211

*Any old farts on here like me who don't know how to save it to your iPod, PM me. I was in your place a few years ago and had no clue lol....

And because I don't want to lose this post, I will post a separate post with Gordon Novel's original interview with Kerry in 2006. Equally as fascinating.

Cheers,:thumb:
Lily de Cuir

PS: Sorry guys and gals about the radio link, told you I wasn't smart with all this stuff. Just go to Kerry's page, go to Whistleblower radio and right click on Gordon Novel, 'save target as', open to library, then sync to your audio device.:o

Ok Lily I listened to it, I didn't hear all the words as his American slang words were difficult for me. So what was the disinfo then? Baited breath here!

Stan

mosquito
25th June 2011, 03:20
You're not an "old fart", you're 53 !!!!!

Rocky_Shorz
25th June 2011, 03:33
when farts come out as dust... then you're old... ;)

Spellbound
25th June 2011, 03:44
Thankyou so much!! I've long wondered whatever happened to Gordon Novel (loved the Camelot video from a few years ago).

Lily de Cuir
25th June 2011, 03:48
Well, I must be an old fart Stan, because I can't remember what the disinfo was, lol...and I only listened to it yesterday! And Mariposafe, you only say that because you're 52. Rocky, um, haven't looked.

Must be a slow news day....

BTW, just looking googling Novel, lots of articles saying he's a conman, that thought did cross my mind. He's clearly eccentric. Hard to know what to believe these days.

Have a lovely day folks!

Cheers,
Lily:suspicious:

jackovesk
26th June 2011, 11:11
http://projectcamelot.org/gordon_novel_lg.jpg

Discernment - Discernment - Discernment - Does anyone really Trust this Bloke?

Unfortunately, you would have to listen to this interview 5 + Times, to find some resemblence of the real Truth?

As for Dis-Info, there is plenty...

Gordon can BS on with the best of them!

Maybe some Half-Truths at best?

Cidersomerset
26th June 2011, 11:30
Thanks Lily .........That was a sickening interview.........If disclosure depends on sickofantic evil money obsessed people like Novel we are in trouble......

Ok it take allsorts to make a world......But at 73 , still a MONEY....SEX ....POWER....Fanatic.....UHGGGGGGGGGG..!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fair play to Kerri she tries to extract , what she can ,some of what he says maybe true , but I felt I was in the presence of pure 'Evil'.....

No remorse if children , women or anyone dies if they get in his way !!!!

Is it fantasy ?....Who knows ?.....Just plain greed !!........Cheers Steve