PDA

View Full Version : Fairy tails and Chem trails

Haacker
24th June 2011, 12:55
OK people I am going to ask some question and then put forth a theatrical idea. I think you all will agree people on this forum are trying to connect the dots. Do you think the NWO/300 family's ever think about Solar Flares? Do you think they have a plan to block the emerge that will flood over the earth from the center of the universe, that will turn on are "junk" DNA ? Do they have a plan on how to stop ET from landing on earth and taking away there power? I know most of you would say yes, to the above questions. I have spent a lot of time looking into Chem Trails. I had to ask myself why would the new world order dump perhaps a million tons of metal into the upper atmosphere over a ten year time frame. As all of you guys know all cover story's are disinformation. Haarp is that cover story. What I think they are doing is making a shield, membrain, a force field if you will. This force field will be activated using scaller waves powered with zero point emerge generator. Now this idea my sound fare fetch. If black ops is 1000 years ahead of we the people. When it comes to technology. All that I have said my be real!

Cidersomerset
24th June 2011, 15:58
Hi Haacker a good a theory as any we have at the the momment ? I admit a bit more on the exotic side , but on one of the other threads my thoughts were on the lines of
1, weather modification ,
2, Used in conjuction with Haarp for 'ionic phere' over the horizon & deep water submarine communications ,
3, a possible U/V screen from the sun , or a multi combonation of things... The video 'Heaven has holes ', The truth about Haarp. Made in 1997 ( on U/Tube ) is a 'MUST' for anyone who has not watched it yet........and explains a lot about its functions before 9/11 ,,,,,

Who knows what they can do now ?

1FvlluS1XWg

DoubleHelix
24th June 2011, 16:08
no no no.. I think Haacker's onto something here. What a brilliant theory, could you elaborate in any way?

DNA
24th June 2011, 16:35
Amazing title for a thread. I'll be humming a tune to this for the rest of the day. Fairie tales and chem trails. Too cool.

I for one have heard all kinds of theories for the chem trails,,,,and I for one will give credit where credit is due.
Val Valerien first addressed chem trails in his matrix 1 book all the way back in 1988,,,,before most of us where asking what the hell a grey even was.
So Val''s assesment back in 88' was that the PTB(powers that be) were gearing up for anticipated solar activity,,,and taking a page out of the Annunaki hand book.
Except,,,,instead of gold,,,,our broke earth bound asses had to use alluminum particles instead.

ROMANWKT
24th June 2011, 16:45
OK people I am going to ask some question and then put forth a theatrical idea. I think you all will agree people on this forum are trying to connect the dots. Do you think the NWO/300 family's ever think about Solar Flares? Do you think they have a plan to block the emerge that will flood over the earth from the center of the universe, that will turn on are "junk" DNA ? Do they have a plan on how to stop ET from landing on earth and taking away there power? I know most of you would say yes, to the above questions. I have spent a lot of time looking into Chem Trails. I had to ask myself why would the new world order dump perhaps a million tons of metal into the upper atmosphere over a ten year time frame. As all of you guys know all cover story's are disinformation. Haarp is that cover story. What I think they are doing is making a shelled, membrain, a force field if you will. This force field will be activated using scaller waves powered with zero point emerge generator. Now this idea my sound fare fetch. If black ops is 1000 years ahead of we the people. When it comes to technology. All that I have said my be real!

No haacker you are spot on and thank you for sticking your neck out .that is precisely what they are doing.its for harap or other things, and it could be against the wave that is approaching us for DNA. I have felt this a long time.

GOOD
Regards to you
roman

thunder24
24th June 2011, 16:48
its possible, one reason, and only one of the reasons, for the chem trails is to cover up all the loads of resources they are taking off planet.
peace

Tony
24th June 2011, 16:51
I though I heard someone say they were going to put a shield up, to create a mini ice age, to freeze the oceans to stop the from oceans sloshing about!

Tony

Darla Ken Pearce
24th June 2011, 17:04
The dark is dealing with superior Celestial Light Forces. They have delayed but they can't win. Earth is ascending and as our consciousness rises, many of us will choose to ascend with her. The Dark is fueled by your FEAR, it is the only power they have left...

There really is no contest here at all.

Maia Gabrial
24th June 2011, 20:42
So Haacker, your idea has merit. The big question is what are we being protected from then? I think it has more to do with TPTB trying to hold onto their power over us as long as possible. They may think that they'll get lucky and win this.... They forget who they're dealing with: DIVINE JUSTICE, that's what! But you can't deny the fact that harmful chemicals are being released into our atmosphere. Concerned people have gotten samples analyzed and can prove that chemtrails are harmful....So, both theories are believable....

I also agree with thunder24. I've suspected that the intentional cloud cover is a way of hiding things from us. I can hear aircrafts constantly flying above them. Sometimes when there's a break in the clouds I can see more chemtrails.... Also, they may be trying to hide the fact that there are some very impressive "visitors" stationed outside our planet as we speak. Amateur astronomers are seeing all kinds of things (when the night skies are clear, of course). NASA can't deceive us much longer either; because intelligent and informed people know what they're looking at in reference to universal pictures and statistics....

Watching from Cyprus
24th June 2011, 21:30
Hi Darla and every one else here. Darla is right. Stop living in the past and in the future.. it is now that we live..stop worrying..
David Icke's book "Human race get off your knees, the lion sleeps no more" will make you understand what Darla means. .. Correct my dear?

Darla Ken Pearce
24th June 2011, 21:35
Wow. Yes, that's right, we only have the present to worry about ~ so it's correct ; )

hholder
25th June 2011, 03:03
One of their population control measures, pure and simple. I have my doubts about the ET and chem trails, I think Haarp is in place to take care of that for them.

http://aircrap.org/chemtrails-deadly-fact/331077/

http://theintelhub.com/2011/06/18/all-the-proof-in-the-world-haarp-is-wrecking-havoc-on-the-world/

Haacker
25th June 2011, 05:53
DNA, you are spot on. When you bring up the Annunaki. When Zecharia Sitchen told the story of gold. I was sure the NWO pick up on the idea. I think the Annunaki used the gold in there atmosphere to hold in planetary heat.

Haacker
25th June 2011, 06:11
no no no.. I think Haacker's onto something here. What a brilliant theory, could you elaborate in any way?

Well I have often wondered why the US set off 17 or so a-bombs in the upper Atmosphere? Could that have anything to do with my theory? We my find out later that Haarp was a side note. I think some smart guy in the NWO said to himself one day. Hay, maybe we can bounce something off this metal shield. Bingo!! Thats not to say that they were not playing around with Haarp before 1988. I think they may have been bouncing things off clouds. As can be done by short wave radio operators. I think that is call skip.

nomadguy
25th June 2011, 07:26
Do go on Haacker, tips of several icebergs in my view. you are on track however.
To clarify my thinking on the subject, It is beyond our current scale of our conception. So lets stretch our minds a bit.
> pulse frequency will no doubt organize certain molecules in this idea a shield is possible, but thats not all...

Haacker
25th June 2011, 08:12

I just had another brain storm. If my theory of a shield is true. Could a halagram be bounced off it. Say for a false flag ET attack? The dots are adding up. A question just came to mind. Why after so many year of spaying. Is the metal just now falling back to earth. I believe the shield has been completed. WHATS FALL FROM THE SKY NOW IS THE STUFF THAT WILL NOT STICK. I am sure that the smart guys at the new world order. Asked themselves, how can we make some money off this? Hence GMO. I might add, it also helps the with the depopulation plan thats been in place for years.

thunder24
26th June 2011, 13:17
I guess we will know it when we see it.

peace

shybastid
26th June 2011, 14:34
Agreeing that SOMETHING get's released from some planes is a step in the right direction,in my opinion. There has been nothing released here in Tahoe for over 7 days. We're talking zilch nada. We have our SOLID BLUE sky back!!
:o It's SOOO wonderful!!!!
We all look at each other in disbelief,waiting for the other shoe to drop. But for now? It's great!!
On another sight,people are reporting no coverage in England or Australia in their countries too,over their neighborhoods.
Of course the CONtrailers come in and say the planes must have just changed flight patterns and we don't know it.. RIGHTTTTTTT:tape:
Let's not go there.
Haarp and Poisoning us are 2 valid concepts. We can't prove or deny them. So I'm still out on those theorys'.
I'm "leaning"more towards these 2 individually or combined for now.
THe coverage is to block ground movement from satelite signals and or the technology use in HAARP but NOT Haarp for damaging purposes.

Dan Egen at Viewzone has very good writing skills,and a lot of his articles are a good read. He has a tendency to "Ad Lib" his findings mixing great facts with a "little" opinion thrown in.
Here's his article on chemtrails:
http://www.viewzone2.com/chemtrailsx.html

Here's his article on HAARP:
http://viewzone2.com/haarp00x.html

Here's his main sight:http://www.viewzone.com/

They can bounce the signal off the ionisphere and thetops of the chermtrails.
Easier then coming back to the ground.
I think the two are a combined process but I can't prove it. Add satelight signal blocking and something starts to SEEM like we're on the right track.

We have military bases all the way down from Reno to Barstow including U.S. Navel weapons base,Area 51,,a Marine training base outside of the back entrance of Yosemite.

Don't ask me why the U.S. Navy weapons facility is 300 miles inland,but,and this is a BIG but, The facility is straight inland from Vandenburg AFB. Rumour has it.. The U.S nulcear submarine operation goes under Mnt Whitney from Vandenburg right into the Navel base. U.S. navy DOES use haarp for communications.

I'm looking out my window at the Lake right now. It's AWESOME Blue!!

Haacker
27th June 2011, 09:30
Hi Haacker a good a theory as any we have at the the momment ? I admit a bit more on the exotic side , but on one of the other threads my thoughts were on the lines of
1, weather modification ,
2, Used in conjuction with Haarp for 'ionic phere' over the horizon & deep water submarine communications ,
3, a possible U/V screen from the sun , or a multi combonation of things... The video 'Heaven has holes ', The truth about Haarp. Made in 1997 ( on U/Tube ) is a 'MUST' for anyone who has not watched it yet........and explains a lot about its functions before 9/11 ,,,,,

Who knows what they can do now ?

1FvlluS1XWg

I have to ask which can first? Which came first Chem Trails or taking to a submarine? As I have said before. I think Haarp is a off shout.

shybastid
29th June 2011, 19:42
YIKES..Maybe it IS for sinister purposes after all. The story is ALL over the place in regards to hearsay. But,iteresting and scary,downright terrifying if true.

http://www.truthwinds.com/siterun_data/environment/humans/chemtrails/news.php?q=1246309936 ::sick:

Haacker
30th June 2011, 07:03
Bill please remove this post. It is spam. clicking the link leads one to a site that has nothing to do to my post.

P.S. -- I'm guessing you are referring to Post #20 (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?23569-Fairy-tails-and-Chem-trails&p=253257&viewfull=1#post253257), just before this one (bottom previous page.) But:

You don't really say which post you want removed, so I had to guess.
The problem was a slightly botched link. I have fixed the link in Post #20, and now it leads to a relevant article. So there should be no need to remove that post now.
The best way to Report a post that requires the attention of the Moderators is to click on the Report (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/images/buttons/report-40b.png) icon to the right of the Thanks button, near the bottom of each post. The Mods don't read all the posts on this forum, and often will miss comments that are posted. Once you click on the Report icon, another screen will come up, giving you the opportunity to explain the Reason for your report and to then submit it.
You will seldom actually be dealing directly with Bill in such matters, but rather almost always with the volunteer members of the site Moderation Team.

Welcome to Project Avalon. Good thread. Thanks!

-- Paul, on behalf of the site Moderators.

D-Day
30th June 2011, 08:04
Interesting presentation this one... well worth a look... might provide some answers...

Chemtrails admitted by top geoengineer

waBYtnW2myM