PDA

View Full Version : When the world 'blinks' for a second?

Sniffity
27th June 2011, 08:28
Hey there, I have a slight problem. Have you ever seen the world blink out of view? this is where you are in daylight so it is not an electrical issue and you have not blinked yourself (I have been recorded when this has happened) and then for some reason the world 'flickers' on and off as if the whole world did just blink? I was just wondering if anyone had seen this and if I am starting to lose it after all?

Oh and if this did not make sense I am very sorry I will try to clarify but I am not very good with words :(

Realeyes
27th June 2011, 08:49
Hi Bringer of Cakes, great observation!!!
Yes I too have witnessed this curiosity throughout my life since childhood. IMHO 'Reality' is a binary hologram (blink on, blink off) and this is happening all the time but it is so fast, faster than nano seconds that most people do not observe this.
For myself, when I witness this, it is 'I' switching to a slightly different Timeline - it is subtle with the slightest of change; and sometimes we may only walk in this other timeline for moments before blinking back to the previous one. I usually witness such events when I am in a 'relaxed' state of mind (not detached to a certain conclusion etc). Anyway, that's my understanding for what it is worth. ;)
Happy Observations!

Sniffity
27th June 2011, 10:30
Hi Bringer of Cakes, great observation!!!
Yes I too have witnessed this curiosity throughout my life since childhood. IMHO 'Reality' is a binary hologram (blink on, blink off) and this is happening all the time but it is so fast, faster than nano seconds that most people do not observe this.
For myself, when I witness this, it is 'I' switching to a slightly different Timeline - it is subtle with the slightest of change; and sometimes we may only walk in this other timeline for moments before blinking back to the previous one. I usually witness such events when I am in a 'relaxed' state of mind (not detached to a certain conclusion etc). Anyway, that's my understanding for what it is worth. ;)
Happy Observations!

Hey thanks a lot. i dont know much about timelines yet, well not enough to be able to form a real opinion so maybe i should start having a look. thanks again x

Fred Steeves
27th June 2011, 10:42
Never seen it blink out and back, but twice in the exact spot on a certain stretch of highway I've seen a portion just briefly dematerialize, very similar to a holodeck malfunction in Star Trek.

BTW, I don't tell that to very many people...:crazy: Ya know?

Cheers,
Fred

27th June 2011, 12:05
Ok this one has my attention! Sharing this publicly for the first time. Two weeks ago I was at my cottage in Georgian Bay, Ontario, with 3 "aligned" friends. It was late evening and we were outside watching a full moon rising in a clear sky over a low cloud bank. Suddenly three of us saw the moon "bouncing" for about 20 seconds. It bounced in relation to the cloud bank. it was profound and clear. The really freaky thing is that we all had the same thing to say once we recovered from the shock... "holodeck glitch!" it felt like our whole reality had just glitched and we questioned the very core of what we were observing.

Anyone: is there any kind of atmospheric condition that could cause this effect?

Operator
27th June 2011, 12:10
I am not sure if this is the same but during the Tunguska event people in the neighborhood experienced floating in space for a moment.

greybeard
27th June 2011, 12:32
There was similar at Fatima were the Sun bounced across the sky in front of many thousands of people.

We are living in a world that seems a certain way because of our perception.
Some scientists say that the cosmos pulses in and out of existence every mil second.
Several spiritual teachers say we are due to see a New Earth soon and that is down to a change in our perception.

Chris

ulli
27th June 2011, 14:11
Things can become invisible during brain switches...
I once read of a study done by the University of Melbourne.
They showed you an applet, black background with lots of tiny blue dots moving about, and three larger yellow dots, and these yellow dots would suddenly become invisible to the viewer, indicating when his brain switched from left to right hemisphere and back again....
They weren't so much interested why the yellow dots became invisible, but how often this occured in the space of 1 minute.
Of course what the OP described here is probably something different altogether, as the whole group were affected
simultaneously...but it looks to me that some intelligent being messed with your perception there, and the moon was it's usual self.

27th June 2011, 15:01
Of course what the OP described here is probably something different altogether, as the whole group were affected
simultaneously...but it looks to me that some intelligent being messed with your perception there, and the moon was it's usual self.

Ulli
thanks for the info... i'm curious however as to how "some intelligent being" could mess with three persons "perception" of the moon to create an identical and simultaneous vision unless it was holographic...

Forevernyt
27th June 2011, 15:07
Not sure but I had a very strange experience many years ago. My brother and I were driving back from a friends house. While in the car, it was close to dusk, we felt a very swift, pulse is the best way to put it. Like a quick pressure pop or a "whoof" and it seemed like the light changed a bit. When it happened we just looked at each other like, "what the hell was that?" This was before I started doing research into more "esoteric" material.

It's never happened again, but I still wonder to this day, what it was.

JoshERTW
27th June 2011, 15:22
Ok this one has my attention! Sharing this publicly for the first time. Two weeks ago I was at my cottage in Georgian Bay, Ontario, with 3 "aligned" friends. It was late evening and we were outside watching a full moon rising in a clear sky over a low cloud bank. Suddenly three of us saw the moon "bouncing" for about 20 seconds. It bounced in relation to the cloud bank. it was profound and clear. The really freaky thing is that we all had the same thing to say once we recovered from the shock... "holodeck glitch!" it felt like our whole reality had just glitched and we questioned the very core of what we were observing.

Anyone: is there any kind of atmospheric condition that could cause this effect?

I live up in the Georgian Bay area, will have to watch out for this

27th June 2011, 15:25

I live up in the Georgian Bay area, will have to watch out for this

We were on Robert's Island, between Honey Harbour and Beausoleil.... very very spiritual little island. I frequently get orbs in my photos when on the island.

Omni connexae!
27th June 2011, 16:08
I've seen exactly what you described happen quite a few times in the daytime OP, kinda freaked me out the first few times I seen it...

Till I noticed it was just an airplanes shadow crossing over the suns light.

Don't worry, your not losing it yet :P

ulli
27th June 2011, 18:01
I just found the info about brain switches...
maybe it's a bit off topic, but as an excercise in losing the visible world for a second it's quite revealing....

http://www.uq.edu.au/nuq/jack/bonneh.html

Sniffity
4th July 2011, 08:11
I've seen exactly what you described happen quite a few times in the daytime OP, kinda freaked me out the first few times I seen it...

Till I noticed it was just an airplanes shadow crossing over the suns light.

Don't worry, your not losing it yet :P

Even when it happens inside??