PDA

View Full Version : 777: Keep Me Awake

25th May 2010, 13:28
Hey guys. My apologies if this is the wrong place to post this, or even if I'm not allowed to post it (I don't know!).

None of you are probably aware that I'm a musician, or more accurately a rapper. I aim to discuss topics dear to me such as family, conspiracy facts (or theories to some!), God, Ascension etc. This is a song I made a couple of years ago, feel free to have a watch/listen!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aBv5cwflDI

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4aBv5cwflDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4aBv5cwflDI&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Disclaimer: I think it's important to have more spiritual people in every walk of life, so please don't write this off because it's hip hop. All honest opinions are welcome.

Peace and Love!

ExHaLaTiON
25th May 2010, 14:05
yes, it is sometimes hard to stay awake. nice flow to the beat and I love all music's.

Poly Hedra
25th May 2010, 18:00
Classssssssss, LOVE IT!!!!!! Very nice. Love the voice and the lyrics. Also the track is great too :)

Love the samples too.

25th May 2010, 18:04
Thanks very much guys, really appreciate your time and thoughts.

Many blessings :-)

stardustaquarion
25th May 2010, 18:14
Very nice, thank you :wave:

kriya
25th May 2010, 18:34
WOW, 777 spirtual hip hop:cool:

I don't generally like rap, but that's bloody brilliant.

Well done, its really unique.

Love,

Kriya

Peace of Mind
25th May 2010, 18:49
Good job dude, I also have ties in the industry and I’m currently working with a few artists who are on the same vibe as you. Keep up the good work because the world needs more positive music. Unfortunately, the biz or the world isn’t quite ready for it, but that day is soon approaching.
Anyway, I just wanted to drop in and give you a boost of confidence because many (true) artists need it in these times. Stay focus 777, only good things can come out of this...

Peace

illuminate
25th May 2010, 19:50
LOVE it !

Disclaimer: I think it's important to have more spiritual people in every walk of life

YOU BET! we are a global village of many beautiful colors!

so please don't write this off because it's hip hop

not at all... we should APPLAUD you because it's hip hop! :cool:
any message should to be delivered as diversely as the audience it's trying to reach

shine on!

Decibellistics
25th May 2010, 19:59
Has anyone seen or listened to Professor Griff from Public Enemy and his thoughts on the illumanti infiltrating mainstream rap music with people such as Jay Z, Shug Knight, among others. Or maybe the other way around. Eerie and fascinating.

Either way, kudos 777 tis dope. Good production. Much better than hearing some cat making songs marketed towards 14 year old girls. Keep at it. Thank you for sharing.

rosie
25th May 2010, 20:07
777, your song has made my day :cool:

Thank you for sharing, you have a very good voice to get your messages across. :clap2::rockon:

in love & light:wub:

Kulapops
25th May 2010, 23:08
Nice one Blue ! And this is what I'm talking about ! Your own personal truth (this song) is worth far more than any disclosure about anything... because it's yours ! And it comes from your heart...

Cool.

K

dAkapacity
26th May 2010, 07:29
Yo 777,

Big up bro' for this conscious dope track!

Me and my brother were into hip hop a long time. Our hearts went out to old skool rap (tha boom-bap stuff from '79 to '88) about the time there was still a movement with a soul. The message wasn't always positive, but it got kids off the street and gave them an identity, of belonging to a group. But that fragile sense of self was easily exploited by the industry... you know the rest...

Public Enemy, NWA, Ultramagnetic MC's, KRS-One, Paris, X-Clan, Hi-Jack, Divine Styler, later NAS, Quannum MC's, Immortal Technique, etc... made/make people think about reality, but still keep people in a dualistic realm (level 2 of the game, let's say)...

Your music has the potential to gradually lift those 'playaz' up to that other level (as long as you stay true to yourself without wanting to change others, as long as you let your flow flow w/ spirit). I salute you, because that was the kind of boom bap I was unconsciously looking for back then.

Keep going at it and I wish you well!

Pz & 1Light,
xdA.

26th May 2010, 07:38
Thank you all so much for the positive comments! There's an ironic dilema with being a spiritual person trying to tone down the ego and a musician who has to have his music heard, thus feeding that very ego. It's tricky to keep the two side by side, but a damn good journey nonetheless.

You've all given me a big boost, for which I'm very gratefull.

Peace and love all.

26th May 2010, 07:42
Has anyone seen or listened to Professor Griff from Public Enemy and his thoughts on the illumanti infiltrating mainstream rap music with people such as Jay Z, Shug Knight, among others. Or maybe the other way around. Eerie and fascinating.

Either way, kudos 777 tis dope. Good production. Much better than hearing some cat making songs marketed towards 14 year old girls. Keep at it. Thank you for sharing.

Have you been reading my notepad?!

Funnily enough I've just made a track about everything you've just written and just in the process of filming a video for it. Synchro.....

Illuminati is in everything, especially media. It's very hard to get anywhere in the music industry unless you take the golden handshake, a faustian pact. Jay Z is one of the worst offenders, but none are quite as in your face as lady gaga. http://www.theindustryexposed.com

Thanks for listening, really appreciated.