27th June 2011, 18:33
the videos loose sound/image coordination after a while... :-(

7TZ4CV8fKbk

ewSAunBf84k

O-N2cdTjgno

Can this connect the dots???

MoSh187
27th June 2011, 20:59
wow... part of what he says is the NWO agenda is precisely what the Zeitgeist movement is pushing towards....

Positive Vibe Merchant
27th June 2011, 23:04
Zeigeist is not connected with the NWO.

A resource based economy is the enemy of any new world order.

I still find it so strange that people still are hung yup about automation. people are afraid for their manual labour jobs, and are not happy about ai doing it for them. I say, take my job. if I life in a moneyless society, I would much prefer to be doing something I love that a monotonous mornign job which I hate going to and grumble about every day... Just the way we all do now.

PVM

Etherios
27th June 2011, 23:43
Technology is here to make our lives easier... we are not here to salve our lives so we can make enough money to survive. With technology we can make machines produce for us. Ofc the people that think work is life will be really unhappy but ... they will get over it. Slaves no more...

Kthonius
28th June 2011, 00:28
Here is one of the videos he mentions. Disgusting.
Q966tz9aEHM

Lily de Cuir
28th June 2011, 11:49
Hello Everyone,

I try to listen to AJ every day. And have done so for about 18 months now, always looking for slip ups. I can't say I've found any, try as I may. Love him or hate him (I know he's a bit embarrassing at times), but please don't judge his presentation style versus what information he gives.

After 18 months of listening to him nearly every day, I can say hand on heart this man is genuine. I know others may not agree with me, and that's OK. Each to their own. He is passionate and true to his heart. 18 months is a long time to judge someone.

I believe his latest presentation on transhumanism is one of the most important. And not an easy task to put the unbelievable into something 'somewhat believable' in 2 hours to the ordinary man/woman in the street. He struggled, but did a good job with passion and honour.

In 10, 20 or 30 years, Alex Jones will be heralded as a fearless pioneer of truth, along with many others, our Bill and Kerry, and many others as well.

Amen.

PS: Why is it when I post, there is no-one here? Just little old me...1 member, 0 guests). Lol....

Edit: Oh now there are some people here, mostly the Aussies, guess it's just that time of day between southern and northern hemispheres...hello all...

loveandgratitude
28th June 2011, 12:11
You have to love him. His passion and drive is phenominal.

Etherios
28th June 2011, 12:17
yes i agree with you Alex So far has been concrete and he only talks about things he has proof. He barely ever speculated and almost never talks about conspiracies. Not that he dont think they are real .. cause he cant prove them.

I dont care how extreme he sometimes becomes i dont have to like his as a friend i love him as a radio man. He is doing an extremely good job and i am really glad i found him (i live in Greece so it was a miracle i found him from his movie end game.) Anyway back to topic... any comments about what he is saying Lily?

Steven
28th June 2011, 12:24
Here is one of the videos he mentions. Disgusting.
Q966tz9aEHM

I just watch this video Kthonius. It's Tyranny under cover. You are right, it's totally discussing. I would refuse a world like this! I will use all my power to create something totally at its opposite: FREEDOM!

Namaste, Steven

Lily de Cuir
28th June 2011, 13:06
yes i agree with you Alex So far has been concrete and he only talks about things he has proof. He barely ever speculated and almost never talks about conspiracies. Not that he dont think they are real .. cause he cant prove them.

I dont care how extreme he sometimes becomes i dont have to like his as a friend i love him as a radio man. He is doing an extremely good job and i am really glad i found him (i live in Greece so it was a miracle i found him from his movie end game.) Anyway back to topic... any comments about what he is saying Lily?

Hello Etherios,

I would dearly love to talk further. I wish I had time forever, lol...but that is not the way time works. I need to get to bed, otherwise I will feel like **** tomorrow! That's the problem with the northern/southern hemispheres! Don't blame me, blame God, lol..it's his/her fault.

Would love to talk further with you Etherios,

Love Lily
x

Revere
28th June 2011, 14:04
Avalonians,

We all know this information in broad strokes and we can see the ever creeping tides around their plans in our lives. Our freedoms are constantly under attack and are being systematically removed from our lives with promises of greater safety. Our whole societal structure is based on fear to drive us like scared cattle into the paradigm which they have planned for us. Let’s make their arrogance the beginning of their demise. Alex may or not be over stating these plans but as awake and aware citizens of Avalon we feel a serious level of truth in his messages.
Now the real question to discuss is what do we do to stop the consolidation of power and technology being amassed over us?

Well, I believe we have something that they never mention and are desperate for us not to use and that is the power of our consciousness to manifest the reality we want through Intent (prayer, meditation, visualization, etc.). So, many scientific studies have shown this ability to be true yet it is generally swept under the rug. If you want proof PM me and I will direct you to the studies! Once the elite reduce our numbers we will be at a disadvantage. Now is the time to use this non-violent, peaceful means right at our disposal.

I came to Avalon to learn and make a difference for our future. Honestly, since the Charles material all I have seen is a lot of tail chasing. It is our fault we allowed the elite through Charles to slow us down but let’s stop it. Listen, I started a Group in the Groups section months ago called the Global Intention Group for us to do what we can with our consciousness to stop these plans of the power elite and whatever evil forces work with them. It is our responsibility to stop these plans of greed. I believe we can do it because we are made in the image of God (or pick whatever name you need) and we can say, to a mountain be cast into the sea and it will be done if we truly believe.

We may not be developed to that level promised but, we must begin now. Please join me and others in the Global intention Group and let’s use what we “do” have that will lead us to victory over these plans. Get over the fear and believe because, we can do it. What option do we have and why are you here at Avalon? Are you willing to step into the fray and start making an organized difference? Our time is now!

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/group.php?groupid=30

Peace,
-R-

Watching from Cyprus
28th June 2011, 14:26
Alex is the man, he is the most true patriot in our lifetime..nobody comes even close to him, and we should all support him, since if the nwo assasinate him we will all loose the biggest fighter for freedom of our times... Spread the word to all of your friends to listen to alex every day.
Years ago alex was saying that david icke was far out on his reptilian agenda, but all of you out there who has been following both, can feel that alex is more and more coming closer to accepting the alien agenda ...it is in the air ;-)

love to you all from cyprus...ps..here is not a bad place to seek refuge.

MoSh187
2nd July 2011, 20:05

I still find it so strange that people still are hung yup about automation. people are afraid for their manual labour jobs, and are not happy about ai doing it for them. I say, take my job. if I life in a moneyless society, I would much prefer to be doing something I love that a monotonous mornign job which I hate going to and grumble about every day... Just the way we all do now.

PVM

TZG movement advocates a world system run by super technology distributing food and what not through a giant global network... which is precisely what alex jones just said what the NWOers wanted in their final world system. I'm calling a spade a spade here.

aranuk
2nd July 2011, 20:19
A request here for Lily sweet girl.....how do you watch Alex Jones every day? Online or cable tv?

Thanks Lily

Glad you are still with us my giggle!!;)

Stan from bonny Scotland

Maia Gabrial
2nd July 2011, 20:29
Hey PVM
You forgot working your a** off to keep someone else rich.

Etherios
2nd July 2011, 21:33

PVM

TZG movement advocates a world system run by super technology distributing food and what not through a giant global network... which is precisely what alex jones just said what the NWOers wanted in their final world system. I'm calling a spade a spade here.

Plz go and read listen again what the Venus Project not Zeitgeist is saying... different projects with same people ...They want the macro management to be done by a super computer and HUMAN operators that feed it information. I mean do you really want to have a human arrange where to ship iron cause that area is running low? OR you want this to be done automatically ? Or do you know how many humans it will take to use small computers to work on these details?

Something last ... you still think that we are now already controlled by computers? We are being scanned/watched ... we are being filed and stored by "super computers" for many many years now. What you think will be different from now? IF it was possible to have that utopia society the only difference is that you wont starve and you wont have to worry about people mistakes that make you loose water/food etc. In that utopia we would all be sure that we are covered by a machine that will not make mistakes. This are the general ideas and the machine you are so afraid will not tell you how to eat , how much to cook it, how much oil to put etc... it will just make sure that the food/water/ingredients are in a market near you ... Why this is a bad thing ill never understand.

If you want to figure what The Venus Project is saying STOP thinking the way you see todays society. I will agree that NOW it isnt possible its utopia ... but the idea isnt bad.

Etherios
2nd July 2011, 21:42
A request here for Lily sweet girl.....how do you watch Alex Jones every day? Online or cable tv?

Thanks Lily

Glad you are still with us my giggle!!;)

Stan from bonny Scotland

If you want reading and radio LINK (http://www.infowars.com/)
if you want Video LINK (http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel)

christian
2nd July 2011, 22:43
Considering the idea of a resource based economy, I don't have to take an awful lot from the earth, I can sustain myself with moderate and simple food and a simple shelter, providing me with that is within my abilities, if it weren't for all the laws, regulations, money and taxes. So it's not about consuming everything I find with a "hey we're in supermarket earth and everything is for free, I take it all" attitude. How about, thanks for the abundance, I'll just take what I really need and will be a good steward of this nice place. I have my priorities straight on that.

How about a basic-needs-based economy? Beginning there, nobody would have to be in worry about their shelter or food for today and the future, the earth has enough for everyone's needs and on top of that there is a lot of useful technology waiting on the shelf. Then humanity could devote time to some spiritual uplifting activities. I realize, humanity in general has to take yet another step to appreciate that concept.