PDA

View Full Version : Reptilian Theory

winston smith1971
27th June 2011, 21:31
I recently read that NASA had found a planet that was basically 12.8 billion years old. I theorize that the Reptilians could possible come from that planet or a similar one. Say that on this planet Evolution followed a similar course as here on earth but the . Extinction event that Occurred on earth never happened, Dinosaurs prospered and evolved into the Reptilian hominid. Which then Conquered the stars...

Etherios
27th June 2011, 23:46
you know life isnt only as we have it here on Earth. I mean we know that life can exist in toxic for us environments so there is no 1 evolution line. Anything can be out there ... totally different from us and also very similar.

MMA_Fan
28th June 2011, 00:16
I think it is more likely we are the foreigners - missing link and all that.

The dinosaurs didn't die out completely, only certain species which left plenty of room for evolution up to 'intelligent' tool - using reptoids.

If you haven't come across the troodon<sauroid hypothesis, I recommend a gander.;)

The Mad spirtualist
28th June 2011, 00:21
Reptilians come from Orion sector.

MMA_Fan
28th June 2011, 00:24

Hi,

How do you know this? Please elaborate.

Cheers

king anthony
28th June 2011, 00:54
I say, which is greater – theory or fact!?

ghostrider
28th June 2011, 01:42

follow the trail, and it always leads back to orion star system.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I recently read that NASA had found a planet that was basically 12.8 billion years old. I theorize that the Reptilians could possible come from that planet or a similar one. Say that on this planet Evolution followed a similar course as here on earth but the . Extinction event that Occurred on earth never happened, Dinosaurs prospered and evolved into the Reptilian hominid. Which then Conquered the stars...
don't trust NASA never a straight answer, some reptilians are indiginous to earth. humans were brought here.

The Mad spirtualist
28th June 2011, 01:57
Cassiopeae Transcripts is one reference as to the origin of the Reptilians.

Anno
28th June 2011, 06:55
Why would any life form there be reptilian and not some other form of life, including one we have no concept of? Or even no life forming there at all?

It sounds like you're trying to make facts fit theories rather than theories to fit facts.

On the reptilian question, does anyone have any factual evidence for the existence of such beings that do not lead back to Channellers like Icke and the Caseopian people?

And is there any evidence that if these beings exist, they come from Orion that doesn't lead back to Channellers?

Whilst I wouldn't rule out any potential form of life, I have seen no evidence for these Reptilians that doesn't lead back to Channellers who then go in search of reptilian sounding folklore to provide a pseudo-reference for their channelled information.

People are stating things as fact. The reptilians come from Orion. The reptilians exist.

Provide your evidence people.

Tony
28th June 2011, 07:11
Now this is an interesting thread. I think I see the answer you have been seeking. The Dinosaurs split into two factions, the Reptilians who built time travel and travel throughout the universe collecting DNA. The other faction is the chicken! Oh you of little brain do not laugh. There are two options to this privileged knowledge. One, the Reptilians will not be happy at what we are doing to their cousins, or our DNA is being taken over by eating chicken. It could very well be the reason why we peck at one another....oh yes!

Ecnal61
28th June 2011, 09:47
hi Etherios i agree with you,life in our universe could be so different that we might not even recognise it even if it was in front of us and then there is also life forms from different realities,different dimensions,the spiritual realm and who knows what else! As bones said" its life jim but not as we know it"... i wonder if he was talking about george w bush!!!

kersley
28th June 2011, 10:53
OK, So the reptilians evolved into highly intelligent beings,But who are the dark t shirts that came here and manipulated our DNA?
Why would they allow this to happen? Would we the human race allow another group of ET's to come here and manipulated our children's DNA?
Sorry I take that back. With this current government, anything is possible.

KosmicKat
28th June 2011, 11:02
Why would any life form there be reptilian and not some other form of life, including one we have no concept of? Or even no life forming there at all?

It sounds like you're trying to make facts fit theories rather than theories to fit facts.

On the reptilian question, does anyone have any factual evidence for the existence of such beings that do not lead back to Channellers like Icke and the Caseopian people?

And is there any evidence that if these beings exist, they come from Orion that doesn't lead back to Channellers?

Whilst I wouldn't rule out any potential form of life, I have seen no evidence for these Reptilians that doesn't lead back to Channellers who then go in search of reptilian sounding folklore to provide a pseudo-reference for their channelled information.

People are stating things as fact. The reptilians come from Orion. The reptilians exist.

I think Cherry Hinkle is probably as close as we can get to a firsthand witness. For more evidence, take into account Tom Castillo (no body, no paper trail) and Phil Schneider (suicide in very doubtful circumstances).

king anthony
28th June 2011, 11:22

I say, where this species has gone does not changes their origins; for who is the “host” and who is the “guest” to this inanimate object, the biosphere called earth.

I say, you seek proof with closed eyes and closed hands. For if one were to give words, another would say “but if there was a photo”. If one were to give photo, another would say “but if there was a video”. If one were give video, another would say “but if there was a piece of”. If one were to give a piece of, another would say “but if only I can see with my own eyes”. For even if another would see for themselves they would say “but...”. If one were to give all these things asked for, another would say “surely this has to be (a good) fake... for if only words were given by one to support”.

I say, you speak with “authority” and yet have given nothing – other than the nonsensical thoughts of others. Step up and what say you – for can you speak firsthand!? I say, this species is flesh and blood and I make no claim to have heard of them or from them through a whisper as others make claim.

Omni connexae!
28th June 2011, 12:54
Now this is an interesting thread. I think I see the answer you have been seeking. The Dinosaurs split into two factions, the Reptilians who built time travel and travel throughout the universe collecting DNA. The other faction is the chicken! Oh you of little brain do not laugh. There are two options to this privileged knowledge. One, the Reptilians will not be happy at what we are doing to their cousins, or our DNA is being taken over by eating chicken. It could very well be the reason why we peck at one another....oh yes!

So THATS why the chicken crossed the road! Now it all makes sense...

Forevernyt
28th June 2011, 13:22
The Chicken-Raptor is here to take over the world!
http://home.comcast.net/~forevernyt/chicken%20raptor.jpg

On a more serious note, who's to say we are not the reptilians? Don't we all have a "lizard" brain as the core of our own brain system? When it comes right down to it, unless you've had first hand experience with an alien, let alone a "reptilian", then everything is here-say or theory. I think a lot of this talk of reptilians comes from our need to label or blame the atrocities and hardships of this world on something other than ourselves. Think about this, if we lived in a peaceful world, a true utopia, where everyone cared for all, all our needs were met and there was no crime and no corruption, would we still be talking about reptilians in underground bases? Probably not.

Now, I'm not discounting the possibility of there being entities here on Earth or inside it or above it. In fact, I hope there is because if not, what a lonely existence we share. But to say without out a doubt that this species comes from this system, or that species is running this alleged underground base, or the chickens have awakened their latent dinosaur genes and our now planning a revolution is pretty much just guessing.

Do I think it's possible that millions of years ago, the dinosaurs evolved into a more intelligent, tool using, language speaking, space faring race? Sure, why not. A lot of time has passed and we cannot not for sure what happened in the annals of time on this planet. Hell, there could have been numerous races that have evolved and left this world, before we took our first steps. Ever read H.P. Lovecraft? Anything is possible.

I say let the Reptilians show themselves. We can either be friends and share the planet and bring forth a new age of peace, or we can make some nice hand bags and boots. :)

king anthony
28th June 2011, 15:25
I am beginning to understand, that most only wish to “talk” to be heard.

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 17:24
Hi Winston What if the Raptors did not go exstinct and are alive and kicking 'Ass' elsewhere in the cosmos....

u9nsMt02j4o

PART 2...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_qSWIFPjoSg&feature=related

PART 3...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9aK82lDfEo&feature=related

Just think the 'Flint Stones' might have looked different...LOL ...Steve

Omni connexae!
28th June 2011, 17:35

I say, where this species has gone does not changes their origins; for who is the “host” and who is the “guest” to this inanimate object, the biosphere called earth.

I say, you seek proof with closed eyes and closed hands. For if one were to give words, another would say “but if there was a photo”. If one were to give photo, another would say “but if there was a video”. If one were give video, another would say “but if there was a piece of”. If one were to give a piece of, another would say “but if only I can see with my own eyes”. For even if another would see for themselves they would say “but...”. If one were to give all these things asked for, another would say “surely this has to be (a good) fake... for if only words were given by one to support”.

I say, you speak with “authority” and yet have given nothing – other than the nonsensical thoughts of others. Step up and what say you – for can you speak firsthand!? I say, this species is flesh and blood and I make no claim to have heard of them or from them through a whisper as others make claim.

Hello Anthony,

Anno offered his/her position and then left an opportunity for anyone who disagrees to respond with something more concrete.

Are you able to offer something of this nature?

With all due respect, I don't think this notion of we shouldn't "question things with closed eyes" is relevant.

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 17:46
The next time your at the supermarket look...'BEHIND YOU'.........

yTnzYeKZQrI

Who knows what may have happened....I don't see how the the so called 'Experts'' towards the

end can be so certain this could not happen......Me's spells 'Debunkers' LOL...

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 18:33
Good Theory pio'n'eal ....I know what you mean current theory is that birds are direct ancestors of the dinosaurs.......But don't be worried about eating chicken , its like them eating beef or pork .

Just because they may not be veggy , in fact they may well eat other reptiles , we eat other mammels.......Steve

king anthony
28th June 2011, 18:39
...Are you able to offer something of this nature?... I don't think this notion of we shouldn't "question things with closed eyes" is relevant.

I say, I have offered much more than most (on this topic in this forum alone) and my words are most relevant for those with ability.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Good Theory...

I say, theories are for those who wish to speak or for those who do not know.

Omni connexae!
28th June 2011, 18:46
...Are you able to offer something of this nature?... I don't think this notion of we shouldn't "question things with closed eyes" is relevant.

I say, I have offered much more than most (on this topic in this forum alone) and my words are most relevant for those with ability.[COLOR="red"]

Care to point me in the direction of where you have done so?

king anthony
28th June 2011, 19:26
Care to point me in the direction of where you have done so?

I invite you to view my threads and posts; in one’s profile, under the profile photo, there are links to “all posts” and “started threads” – you are more than welcome as I have shared.

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 19:38
Hi King Anthony not sure what you mean , Current scientific theory is Birds are direct ancestors of certain Dinasaurs as they have found fossilized specimens with feathers.....Of course you don't have to believe it and bring it into your reality...Cheers steve

NLaIFf96PP4

Forevernyt
28th June 2011, 19:52
I don't think he's talking about the validity that birds are the descendants of dinosaurs. I think he's questioning other people's ideas about et reptilians and where they come from. Theories, guesses and information from channeling is not really hard evidence. Some people don't need hard evidence to believe, that's called faith. I think the point he was trying to make was, find the proof, or have some incontrovertible evidence before you state that something is fact. I could be wrong but that's how I took it.

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 20:10
Cheers Forevernyt......If we only deal with proof , there's no point in posting ...LOL....We just as well go back to sleep because 99% of the truths we do except are as you say based on faith/hearsay , as unless it happens to you personally , you can't prove anything (& even then no one else may believe you).....

Every thing is theory because as reality unfolds everthing changes....Everything in the universe according to present knowledge is made from quantum atoms...This could be out of date next year ....So everyone to their own..cheers Steve

king anthony
28th June 2011, 21:07
Current scientific theory is Birds are direct ancestors of certain Dinasaurs as they have found fossilized specimens with feathers.....Of course you don't have to believe it and bring it into your reality...

I say, I made no mention of birds - and my reality is the reality all share. You have not understood my words - I say, it is wise for one to stay within one's limits then reach beyond.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

I could be wrong but that's how I took it.

If I may add - I speak with firsthand knowledge of these things; I have shared much about this already.

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 21:34
Hi King Anthony...... thats fair enough.......your right I did not understand , I think the opposite its best to reach beyond ones limit to understand reality........I was thinking this the other day , as we probably all have at some point....My life in the west is totally different than a tribesman in the amazon , and to him if he had not been exposed to 'so called' civilisation before we would be 'alian' and probably fascinating/scary and looked upon as 'gods' or 'demons' .

This has happened all through our recorded history , so most people are always looking for something better. I think some of us are reaching for answers that may not exist but the fun is in the asking and speculation......of the hundreds of interviews I watched in the last five years ,most of the information is speculation and nonsence, but the general thrust is 'great' fun and comforting ..Cheers Steve

king anthony
29th June 2011, 04:37
...of the hundreds of interviews I watched in the last five years ,most of the information is speculation and nonsence, but the general thrust is 'great' fun and comforting...

I say, (by your words) that which you have sought you have obtained – nothing more and nothing less.

winston smith1971
29th June 2011, 17:20
Thank You Cidersomerset fascinating videos, I have to agree, why do these so called experts not accept the possibility of a Human Like dinosaur. I think it is entirely plausible. Also this whole Draco Orion etc. maybe correct, all I was Surmising was that life may have started on an older planet than the Earth and said planet may of evolved like ours and dinosaur type creatures could have evolved into Reptilians that various sources have mentioned. Various Experts keep finding Earth like Planets, I am also aware that other forms of life exist that do not require our planets environment, even the bacteria that thrives in nuclear contaminated water is a small example of differing life. I am not saying it wasn't Draco/ Orion etc. I was just hypothesising Reptilians could of evolved into an advanced being and perfected space, time and or dimension travel. By the way I could murder a KFC pie'n'eal…;)

Tweakzz
29th June 2011, 22:45
Hi, my take about the OP's point is that there is only one question!

And that Q is: Is there other life in the universe? Or not?

If NOT - then we go have a beer and forget about all this nonsense...lol

However, if one does believe that all forms and types of life "must" exist in this vast universe....then there is only the search for these 'others'.
(Otherwise if there is no interest we are back to just drinking beer..or something similar)

So, still in IMHO one searches and to do so one may need to get fueled by interest, speculation, interpretation - whatever gives momentum to the quest.
Even some Alien movies are great mind openers....even if to just 'acclimatize' us zeno's.

(This section i added in as it seems that to some having non corroborated factual proof may be a show stopper)
To be clear - in my book searching means ALL aspects and opinions as they are likely all true in some form or manner...somewhere...
But also be clear so as not to espouse fiction as fact.
As long as one is clear on the goal...then it is pretty open for each to decide how much they are willing to absorb or speculate.

However, to demand proof before "what"...saying a word? - that's folly...we all have free will to listen..or not.
(Kinda feels wrong to bind free thinking exercises..however some discernment and consideration should be applied. Especially if one wants to listen..or go have...beer?)

OK, the OP states or rather queries earth as the origin of Reptoids...but in the big picture (and if one has moved into a positive for Q1: is there other life) then that perhaps becomes a moot point as it no doubt happened on many planets and places for all species. But i share the interest in the implication or possibility of the ancient (evolved) reptilians returning to Earth someday to reclaim their original home. (That in itself is a grand topic)

Again there is so much info - no hard proof, ...yet - so we are only able to speculate - so let's try all the proposals.
Then we can distill "our" own version or just keep the idea on ice until they land....or not.
Imagine the size of those drumsticks!!! lol (winston smith1971's quip re KFC)

RMorgan
30th June 2011, 01:18
I just wonder that, if a reptilian race was here before, and was intelligent enough to build sophisticated tools, why we can´t find any archaeological evidence of them? I mean, if they were intelligent enough to build a space ship or time machine, there should be plenty of evidence of their machines, tools, cities, etc...

If we can easily find dinosaurs fossils, why couldn´t we find anything about this race?

MariaDine
30th June 2011, 01:30
The reptilian theory..............
Namasté
MariaD

After her spiritual awakening experience in 1992, Jelaila sought to heal the emotional wounds of her past and thus began the Spiritual Path.
http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/jelaila.htm

In December, 1995, Jelaila was awakened to the knowledge of her walk-in. The following January Jelaila began the first phase of her mission, DNA Recoding.

In July 1996, after six successful years with CRN (Creative Referral Networks, Inc., a company she started in 1992, Jelaila felt a calling to change her career focus to a new spiritual and humanitarian field which brought her into alignment with her assignment as a galactic messenger.

In January 1997, Jelaila completed her initial training as a galactic messenger and founded The Nibiruan Council, named after the 12th planet of our solar system, Nibiru. The Nibiruan Council was created to be a vehicle through which Jelaila could publish her writings as a spiritual visionary and messenger of the higher knowledge of our origins as a race, as well as the bigger picture of our galactic and universal history.

This knowledge coupled with Jelaila’s simple, uncomplicated and down-to-earth approach, enables her to reach across the boundaries of belief systems that separate our world, to provide insight, understanding and hope and, more importantly, a concrete formula for self empowerment.

Jelaila’s direct and open manner is refreshing and welcome in this time of complex and often complicated approaches to understanding our world. At this time when many speak of doom and catastrophic change, Jelaila’s is a voice of calm, reason and hope.

Jelaila is living proof that you can be spiritual, happy, healthy and financially successful at the same time. Through her own example and experiences, she provides an alternate way out of the earth systems, while still taking part in the good they have to offer.

Jelaila has built a library of multidimensional and galactic knowledge for the Nibiruan Council which includes three books, and over 100 booklets, CDs, and DVDs. Browse our online store or e-mail us to request a free catalog ($3 shipping charge outside the US).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6982919010349936617#

http://books.google.com/books?id=RIOHQwAACAAJ&dq=jelaila+starr&hl=pt-PT&ei=r9gLTsL9IsLqOayh7L4L&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAA

RMorgan
30th June 2011, 01:40
Maria, with all due respect, do you really believe that?

James Cook
30th June 2011, 01:57
[QUOTE=Anno;252216]Whilst I wouldn't rule out any potential form of life, I have seen no evidence for these Reptilians that doesn't lead back to Channellers who then go in search of reptilian sounding folklore to provide a pseudo-reference for their channelled information.

This is known as rational thinking. Its also the basis of science

Rocky_Shorz
30th June 2011, 02:07
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_wokX5Am7ico/SLJHG1jdByI/AAAAAAAAAKU/ICc_XEeP2ls/s400/frog+legs.JPG

and I finally got the recipe down for Frog Legs too...

MariaDine
30th June 2011, 02:09

LoL...I just posted this, because the theory is not new....actually, is really old. And that is my profissional opinion based on what I know and investigated (I'm an Historian and I work with Arqueologists).
This author presents a parcial, very short and compact part of the already, well know to many people, version of the «facts».
Namasté

James Cook
30th June 2011, 02:11
It even LOOKS like chicken

RMorgan
30th June 2011, 02:16

LoL...I just posted this, because the theory is not new....actually, is really old. And that is my profissional opinion based on what I know and investigated (I'm an Historian and I work with Arqueologists).
This author presents a parcial, very short and compact part of the already, well know to many people, version of the «facts».
Namasté

LOL! Now I get it! ;)

Well, I´m a believer, you know? I don´t demand much to start believing the reptilian theory. Just some small fossils of one of them and a couple of evidences of their civilization is fine for me!

Rocky_Shorz
30th June 2011, 02:22
It even LOOKS like chicken

it is best to tell people what it is after dinner... ;)

Flash
30th June 2011, 02:30
yes tiny little chicken legs look alike, but I don't know if it is the resolution of colors in my screen, but Rocky, from here, yours don't look good at all. lol Here, this may be better:

Region Prep time / Cooking time
France
Rhone
15 min / 4 min

Ingredients
12 frog legs
2 eggs
1 lemon juice
2 parsley sprigs, chopped
Dried bread crumbs
Salt
Pepper
Oil

Frog Legs recipe serve 6

Step 1: Preheat oven at 375 F.
Step 2: Remove frog legs skin. Wash and drain.
Step 3: Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Step 4: Beat eggs in a bowl, add chopped parsley.
Step 5: Soak frog legs in the eggs.
Step 6: Crush bread into tiny crumbs.
Step 7: Roll frog legs into crumbs.
Step 8: Add oil in a pan. Fry frog legs in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.

Wine suggestion: Riesling, Sancerre, dry white wine (French Wine Guide).

Bon appetit!
http://www.cuisine-france.com/recipes/frog-legs.htm

http://www.restaurants.ie/thumbnailpics/727306.jpg

MariaDine
30th June 2011, 02:35

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8r6T1pSun0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8r6T1pSun0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTThzfznzQk&NR=1

Rocky_Shorz
30th June 2011, 02:37
yes tiny little chicken legs look alike, but I don't know if it is the resolution of colors in my screen, but Rocky, from here, yours don't look good at all. lol Here, this may be better:

Region Prep time / Cooking time
France
Rhone
15 min / 4 min

Ingredients
12 frog legs
2 eggs
1 lemon juice
2 parsley sprigs, chopped
Dried bread crumbs
Salt
Pepper
Oil

Frog Legs recipe serve 6

Step 1: Preheat oven at 375 F.
Step 2: Remove frog legs skin. Wash and drain.
Step 3: Add lemon juice, salt and pepper.
Step 4: Beat eggs in a bowl, add chopped parsley.
Step 5: Soak frog legs in the eggs.
Step 6: Crush bread into tiny crumbs.
Step 7: Roll frog legs into crumbs.
Step 8: Add oil in a pan. Fry frog legs in the oven for 3 to 4 minutes.

Wine suggestion: Riesling, Sancerre, dry white wine (French Wine Guide).

Bon appetit!
http://www.cuisine-france.com/recipes/frog-legs.htm

http://www.restaurants.ie/thumbnailpics/727306.jpg

looks good enough for Royalty...

king anthony
30th June 2011, 10:13
This is known as rational thinking. Its also the basis of science

I say, this is “missing the point completely” and wishing to be heard.

Tony
30th June 2011, 10:33
Well, part of our brain is supposed to be reptilian.
It activates flight or fight....or freeze!

Forevernyt
30th June 2011, 13:09
RMorgan - Regarding evidence of prior civilizations - Why do we find fossils of dinosaurs but not of a hominid reptoid? Why can we not find evidence of their civilization? That's a good question. I read a book once called West Of Eden. In it, the dinosaurs were never wiped out and evolved to a bipedal intelligent species. Their entire infrastructure was based organically. They grew their homes from trees and plants, their tools were organically designed. Everything was alive, right down to the ammo in their weapons. So, perhaps that this supposed ancient reptilian race lived as one with nature and when they left, their society rotted or returned to it's natural state? Perhaps they became so advanced that they were able to remove their entire society from the face of the Earth? We can speculate anything. It's all up for interpretation and guessing.

Pie'n'eal - I think I made the very same comment about perhaps we are the reptilians. We have the part of our brain that you mentioned. ;) Great minds and all.

I think the bottom line is nature is magnificent. Life will find a way, to quote a phrase from Jurassic Park. Much could have happened on and off planet through the eons.

Time will tell.

http://home.comcast.net/~forevernyt/pwpimages/lizardian%20couple.jpg

winston smith1971
30th June 2011, 15:41
I just wonder that, if a reptilian race was here before, and was intelligent enough to build sophisticated tools, why we can´t find any archaeological evidence of them? I mean, if they were intelligent enough to build a space ship or time machine, there should be plenty of evidence of their machines, tools, cities, etc...

If we can easily find dinosaurs fossils, why couldn´t we find anything about this race?

I agree with you but in my original post I was speculating that an older planet, not Earth could have had a Dinosaur race which then evolved into the "Reptilians" that various Sources speak of. On this planet maybe the dinosaurs were not wiped out...Michael Tellinger has found a vast "city" which he believes May of housed 50,000,000 people and that the Annunaki genetically modified the beings that were here into what we resemble now. I’m not saying they were Reptilian (Anunaki) but it is a Possibility.

Lord Sidious
30th June 2011, 15:53
There are so many descriptions of Enki and Enlil, let alone Marduk and the others, I fail to comprehend how the Aryans/Annunaki are reptilians.

winston smith1971
30th June 2011, 15:54
RMorgan - Regarding evidence of prior civilizations - Why do we find fossils of dinosaurs but not of a hominid reptoid? Why can we not find evidence of their civilization? That's a good question. I read a book once called West Of Eden. In it, the dinosaurs were never wiped out and evolved to a bipedal intelligent species. Their entire infrastructure was based organically. They grew their homes from trees and plants, their tools were organically designed. Everything was alive, right down to the ammo in their weapons. So, perhaps that this supposed ancient reptilian race lived as one with nature and when they left, their society rotted or returned to it's natural state? Perhaps they became so advanced that they were able to remove their entire society from the face of the Earth? We can speculate anything. It's all up for interpretation and guessing.

Pie'n'eal - I think I made the very same comment about perhaps we are the reptilians. We have the part of our brain that you mentioned. ;) Great minds and all.

I think the bottom line is nature is magnificent. Life will find a way, to quote a phrase from Jurassic Park. Much could have happened on and off planet through the eons.

Time will tell.

http://home.comcast.net/~forevernyt/pwpimages/lizardian%20couple.jpg

Excellent Picture Forevernyt, and an interesting concept...Did this Advanced Reptilian Race leave and then us Monkeys took over, did the Annunaki change the indigenous population advancing us or possible dumbing us down or did they in fact evolve/devolve into us? I do not know but some brilliant things to ponder over.

thunder24
30th June 2011, 16:30
There are so many descriptions of Enki and Enlil, let alone Marduk and the others, I fail to comprehend how the Aryans/Annunaki are reptilians.

do you know or not if there are any reptilian/homonoid species out there ? besides annunaki?

peace

Lord Sidious
30th June 2011, 16:36

do you know or not if there are any reptilian/homonoid species out there ? besides annunaki?

peace

How could any of us know? We are stranded here for now.

MMA_Fan
30th June 2011, 17:38
What if they genetically engineered themselves from cold blooded beings, into us to survive the planet cooling / ice age?

The problem would still be a lack of technology unearthed as we know it today (mobiles, tv's etc.). Having said that check out the engineering feats and sacred geometry used since stonehenge, pyramids;

http://www.secretsinplainsight.com/videos/

There is something to the dragon myths for sure, but then they could be from shamanic experiences that people see all those dragons and serpents whilst using entheogens.

RMorgan
30th June 2011, 17:51
What if they genetically engineered themselves from cold blooded beings, into us to survive the planet cooling / ice age?

The problem would still be a lack of technology unearthed as we know it today (mobiles, tv's etc.). Having said that check out the engineering feats and sacred geometry used since stonehenge, pyramids;

There is something to the dragon myths for sure, but then they could be from shamanic experiences that people see all those dragons and serpents whilst using entheogens.

I think the dragon myths are mostly connected to the findings of dinosaurs fossils, which were a complete mystery for ancient asian civilizations, so they came up with the dragon stories.

You know, imagine if you were in their shoes. You enter a cave, looking for food or shelter, then you find out a huge dinosaur fossil. What would you think? That´s how they came up with the myth.

Nothing to do with humanoid reptilians.

Ivanhoe
30th June 2011, 18:03
Sorry folks, a little off topic but I couldn't help myself,...carry on...
HNY8eYmzdH4

Omni connexae!
30th June 2011, 19:50
Hi, my take about the OP's point is that there is only one question!

And that Q is: Is there other life in the universe? Or not?

I personally expect there to be other life in the universe. But I've been looking into it on a more technical level recently. The odds are actually a lot lower than most people think. Let alone intellegent life.

The book "Rare Earth (http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0387952896)" is worth a read.

I expect that life is fairly common in the universe (fairly is ofcourse fuzzily defined.) But intellegent life is another matter... if we take our current understanding and do the maths, it's improbable. Not impossible, but highly rare if at all. Then when you start factoring in not just distance but time aswell, the likelyhood of ever meeting an real ET becomes highly improbable to say the least.

Philosophically speaking: pondering this reptoid theory, I notice how they seem to carry every trait that most if not all spiritual people would see as undesirable.

We happen to be calling for a world in which humans act with more grace and understanding, a mass awakening if you will, because if we don't our future looks grim.

This makes me wonder: why would the reptoids be an exception to this? At first glance it sounds like a race that would destroy itself or its enviroment long before it had a chance to really explore the cosmos, know what I mean?

Are the reptoids actually an imaginative personification of everything that's "wrong" with humanity? :evil:

MMA_Fan
30th June 2011, 19:53

I think the dragon myths are mostly connected to the findings of dinosaurs fossils, which were a complete mystery for ancient asian civilizations, so they came up with the dragon stories.

You know, imagine if you were in their shoes. You enter a cave, looking for food or shelter, then you find out a huge dinosaur fossil. What would you think? That´s how they came up with the myth.

Nothing to do with humanoid reptilians.

I highly doubt it.

No dinosaurs looked the serpent type from the eastern countries nor winged and fire breathing as in the west. If your hypothesis had any merit the dragons could have easily looked like a stegosaur or t-rex. There may also have been displays of such bones in ancient places like our museums today.

Forevernyt
30th June 2011, 20:05
Omni - I understand what your saying. Consider this, out of the myriad forms of life on just this planet alone, only one knows what the internet is. :)

MMA-Fan - You're assuming that the ancient people found a full skeleton. If you just found a skull, some teeth or even a partial, one's imagination, especially in ancient times, could run wild.

Not to go off topic, and this might take it there, but have any of you seen the documentary Expelled? It's about intelligent design. Now, don't confuse that with Creationism. However, if you were to question a scientist who follows Darwin's Theory of Evolution, and you ask them how did Life start, they can't answer it. Bringing down to the basic level, they'll say DNA formed from the basic nutrients, minerals and elements on earth to form chains which created life. Right, sure okay. Well what is DNA? The basic building blocks of life. Each strand of DNA houses information to allow a form to develop. They would agree with that. Now, ask them where that information comes from? WHOOPS!!! They don't have an answer.

The galaxy, let alone the universe is TOO big of a place not to have some other forms of intelligent life in the universe. The "awakened" people of earth try to strive for peace and spirituality. You ask, why wouldn't a reptilian race do the same? It comes down to what they eat. We, as humans are omnivores. One could hypothesize that a reptilian would be a carnivore. Carnivore care very little for any other form of life, it's all food to them. Their main driving goals would be eating and survival and expanding their hunting territory. Why would they care about playing nice? You know what your parents always told you, "Don't play with your food!"

Also, those same traits can be evident in humans as well. Case in point, I watched the fist episode of Falling Skies the other night. With humanity on the brink of survival from an occupying alien race, bent on the annihilation of the human species, you'd think that ALL humans would ban together as one united front to kick the aliens off the planet. Nope. There's always gonna be some a-hole that take this situation and turns it to his own self-interest at the detriment of others.

The supposed Reptilians would be no better or worse than we Humans.

Omni connexae!
30th June 2011, 21:11
Hello Forevernyt,

Omni - I understand what your saying. Consider this, out of the myriad forms of life on just this planet alone, only one knows what the internet is. :)

Yeah, our understanding is limited. But what else can we go by?

The "awakened" people of earth try to strive for peace and spirituality. You ask, why wouldn't a reptilian race do the same? It comes down to what they eat. We, as humans are omnivores. One could hypothesize that a reptilian would be a carnivore. Carnivore care very little for any other form of life, it's all food to them. Their main driving goals would be eating and survival and expanding their hunting territory. Why would they care about playing nice? You know what your parents always told you, "Don't play with your food!"

What I was getting at is something more intristic within understood nature. Things that work in harmony flourish, whereas things that work in discord eventualy fail. It's a law of nature, if you will.

Ok, let's say they are carnivores, they don't care about playing nice. Firstly, how would it be beneficial for a race of this sort to evolve in a way that is socially comparable to humans? (I don't mean playing nice, I mean just being able to co-operate in the manner we do, if you know what I mean. This is important because I don't think one lizard alone is going to create a spaceship, to travel space, let alone find a way to warp timespace, or whatever it takes, etc etc. It would require a "group effort", over many generations.)

If we look at nature here on earth: reptiles are mostly solitary creatures. Although, studies have shown that if many territorial reptiles are placed together, social interaction, increased aggression, and a switch to hierarchial behavior will emerge: it causes alot of stress amoungst them, and is non productive for the group as a whole. (Sound familiar? :p)

It's just not evolutionary beneficial for a species of this nature. They don't understand the need to "play nice": they end up eating each other; one will be left; and he will go back to a solitary "lifestyle".

Also, those same traits can be evident in humans as well. Case in point, I watched the fist episode of Falling Skies the other night. With humanity on the brink of survival from an occupying alien race, bent on the annihilation of the human species, you'd think that ALL humans would ban together as one united front to kick the aliens off the planet. Nope. There's always gonna be some a-hole that take this situation and turns it to his own self-interest at the detriment of others.

Yeah I agree, they are. I should point out that what I was refering to: is the types of behavior David Icke, for example, seems to describe.

We do often show these same traits, and do actually have a part of the brain called the "reptillian brain" (that was named as such before such ET theorys, might I add.) So at this point i'm still inclined to say that such theorys are a sort of personification of apparently undesirable human traits.

MMA_Fan
30th June 2011, 21:16
MMA-Fan - You're assuming that the ancient people found a full skeleton. If you just found a skull, some teeth or even a partial, one's imagination, especially in ancient times, could run wild.

Exactly. So the chance of the same beast appearing in different cultures all over the world is minimal, if the scenario is as you suggest.
Even the sumerian civilisation had references to dragons. I suppose a study of how the word came about might be worthwhile.

It comes down to what they eat. We, as humans are omnivores. One could hypothesize that a reptilian would be a carnivore. Carnivore care very little for any other form of life, it's all food to them. Their main driving goals would be eating and survival and expanding their hunting territory. Why would they care about playing nice? You know what your parents always told you, "Don't play with your food!"

That's an interesting viewpoint but I don't see how exclusively eating meat would make a lifeform worse. Eating only meat would yield a high protein diet which is more filling and very good for us. It's agriculture and unsustainable farming which causes problems. Hunting is a natural thing and a lot of animals do it - and it keeps the natural balance just fine.

I'm sure there are many reptillian species out there, so they would differ in attitude.