PDA

View Full Version : WHy i think USA People are under attack ...

Etherios
28th June 2011, 14:32
Well we keep seeing that the elites are bailing ship and leaving their policeman (US army) out to dry...

Attack on the dollar (deflation-QEI-II etc). Attack on the water/air of USA (fluoride/chemtrails). Attack on the freedoms (police state / TSA etc).

Well the Elites are almost rdy to start the NWO. Do you really think they will do it from the USA? All the UN buildings are in Europe, all their global plans are in Europe.

I believe that they are bringing down the USA and creating all these catastrophes cause they cant have a USA country with such military power to oppose them in the future. They used the US army to war and kill anyone that said no to them and now its time for the pawn to die so they can be unchallenged.

I might be wrong but this is where my thoughts are taking me. Its sad but logical to kill off the only force you think will oppose you right? I dont think that the US army is totally bought out. SO when they see the NWO Government in action they will revolt against it. So guess what they wont be active then cause USA will be in big problem.

I really hope i am wrong and i just get carried by all these fear mongering but the patterns are so many that ...

Economy ... if Greece/EU fails the biggest hit to banks will be in the USA.
Ecology ... If the levies fail Fukushima will be a picnic compared to the USA meltdowns.
War ... If they continue with Libya and Syria the casualties will be huge
Health ... Japan radiation + the USA meltdowns (if happen) ... will turn USA in a nuclear hell.

i wish i am wrong ... i really do and all these are just us paranoid people listening to the fear mongering.

RedeZra
28th June 2011, 14:39
one certainly has to think out of the conditioned box to try to figure out the cold calculated schemes and shenanigans of the intelligent insane ; )

Fred Steeves
28th June 2011, 16:12
They can scheme, plot, and manipulate all they want. The shift is going to occur no matter what they do. Like always, the ball's in their court, and they can do it the easy way or the hard way. These "people" really are quite pitiful, don't get too wrapped up in their little reindeer games. To say they are the side show in current events is the understatement of the ages.

Hold on tight.

Cheers,
Fred

GlassSteagallfan
28th June 2011, 18:17
The American Republic is the obstacle to the one world government. That is why Obama is currently seeking dictatorship. See larouchepac.com

Steven
28th June 2011, 19:07
I agree that they are trying to destroy the USA, but to transform it into a new model State. My opinion is rather that they are "accelerating its transformation" to become a model of their vision. In order to do this, they have to drastically reduce the buying power of the citizen. Making them more producer, less consumer. Over 300 millions people is way to much in their vision. Poverty greatly helps them to achieve a real quick population reduction in a couple generations. I see Agenda 21 to be easily applied before anywhere else in the USA if the citizen become poor. That's what I perceive in their moves. But their is also an unavoidable ingredient. There are various signs of discordance between them. Panic shows behind their great smile in tuxedo.

I think they are "terraforming" the USA to turn it from a Republic of Freedom guarded by great Principles to a republic of half-human half-robots following the script of life they have written for all. But I also see Nature changing, consciousness changing. I don't think we'll get where "they" want. I also really believe we are being assisted by non-human, it will make a difference. I talk with my sens, it might all be wrong! :)

Namaste, Steven

etm567
28th June 2011, 19:40
All the UN buildings are not in Europe. UN Headquarters is in New York City. UNDP and UNICEF are also HQ'd in New York, I think. UNEP is in Nairobi, Kenya. United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is also in New York, I think. Not sure.

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights is in Europe, in Geneva. The drug entity, I forget its name, is in Vienna. FAO is in Rome. I forget where WHO is. There are lots of other offices, but by no means are most of them in Europe.

Etherios
28th June 2011, 21:38
All the UN buildings are not in Europe. UN Headquarters is in New York City. UNDP and UNICEF are also HQ'd in New York, I think. UNEP is in Nairobi, Kenya. United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) is also in New York, I think. Not sure.

The Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights is in Europe, in Geneva. The drug entity, I forget its name, is in Vienna. FAO is in Rome. I forget where WHO is. There are lots of other offices, but by no means are most of them in Europe.

Well the military stuff is in USA (their private army) the Legal and Politics are in the EU... anyway lets not stop on buildings...

Positive Vibe Merchant
29th June 2011, 00:26
Thank you again Etherios for anouthg thoughtful post.

Your empathy for the human race has not gone unoticed.

keep up the good work
PVM

mosquito
29th June 2011, 02:53
I totally disagree !
The unfolding fascist dictatorship in the USA is exactly what the NWO wants. Unfortunately the alternative media has been manipulated in my opinion to popularize the opposite theory, as expounded by Etherios. David Icke's website is now mostly all about "poor USA", how the nasty illuminati want to destroy the dollar and disempower the American military.

A world economy based on the currency of a country which is morally, spiritually and financially bankrupt doesn't strike me as a particularly good idea.
Allowing the US military to carry on its' wanton destruction and slaughter, spreading like a virulent cancer doesn't strike me as a particularly good idea.
Allowing the USA to continue forcing countries into one-sided trade agreements, while bleating about how they're the victims, also doesn't strike me as being a particularly good idea.

I don't want to get into a "blame it all on uncle Sam" scenario, the Western military industrial complex is a many-headed hydra, but the fact remains that the biggest head is currently the American one.
So I say YES, the destruction of the military industrial complex, American military expansion, corporate capitalism, zionist bankers (feel free to add to the list) are all prerequisites for the survival and evolution of the human race.
And when they're gone, something better will rise in their place.

Nasu
29th June 2011, 06:56
I don't think it is just America at all. Everywhere is being de weaponized, polarized and put into dept., from citizens to whole countries. Everywhere you look is at a tipping point, from religius and spiritual to business and consumerism to political spheres and over population fears, from land degradation to loss of bio-diversity and climate changes. Even our sun and the close planets in our solar system are going through climactic changes. Change is all about us, some being manipulated no doubt to the benefit of the NWO agenda, but just as much if not more change is occurring outside of their control, including you and me.

We cannot completely control events, but we can control our reaction to them… N