PDA

View Full Version : Mark passio....occult..hidden knowledge...symbolism>>

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 15:04
Very interesting presentation on how the public is manipulated by the satanic

Elites........OCCULTISTS keepers of HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE......by a ex Satanic Priest

Mark Passio....now a local radio host ... Quotes from the Icke..Maxwell school..of

symbolic meanings....And much more ...

xvNabovREvg

yiolas
28th June 2011, 15:29
Hi Cider, thanks for the video of Mike Passio's presentation. I like him as well. He's thorough, eloquent and low key. Just what I need after listening to too much Alex Jones.

I download his podcasts "What on Earth is Happening" (http://recordings.talkshoe.com/rss83515.xml)and listen when I'm in the mood to enrich my knowledge base.

This is his show description:
This show will discuss the topics of human Consciousness, mind control, Natural Law, the Occult, and all issues that affect the Freedom of the people of Earth. What On Earth Is Happening will endeavor to shine Light upon the darkness of our world, and to offer empowering solutions to the problems we face, as humanity approaches its critical moment of choice.

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 15:38
Thanks Yiolas I had not come across him before , but I could tell he was speaking with the 'passion' from experiance.......His message most of us on here are very aware of , but it is encouraging the ammount of people comming forward ..I've seen hundreds of vids and presentations on the web over the last five years and my own 'awakening' from UFO Buff to 'esotaric enlightenment' proves to me with a little help and inspiration we all can throw off the shackles of fear and manipulation....cheers Steve

FraterJames
28th June 2011, 16:18
I just watched half the documentary and imho as someone who is involved with occult groups, we need to be cautious.

For example, when he talks about the "real" meaning of the word police and describes splitting it into 2 words to get "Pole Ice" (meaning an icey middle pillar) and "Pole Eyes" (meaning duality of vision). Talk about lacking evidence or facts, good grief! The word Police has both a Greek and French lineage, "policie" and "politeia" respectively. If his mission is to make the "conspiracy" look ridiculous, then mission accomplished.

<8>
28th June 2011, 16:42
Awzooom video.. Thx alot Cidersomerset..:)

Cidersomerset
28th June 2011, 17:00
Yes Frater James I did not understand that bit about police , but the general jist was there about Police/soldiers like most of us be unwitting pawns to the Elites agenda.......He may not be 100%

but he has put himselfe on the 'stage' to be listened to or knocked....as you say we should be wary of all our sources of info even Bill & Kerry as they would be first to tell you......I think the more

people waking up the better.....Although of course this leaves us open to 'Disinfo' whether by accident or design or interpretation.....That to me is the biggest frustration in the field...Cheers Steve