PDA

View Full Version : Scientology under mainstream media attack because it believes in aliens !

Susuda
26th May 2010, 04:42
This is the real reason why Scientology is persecuted by many powerful people. They want to keep alien existence on earth a secret. Just to make it clear, I do not recommend joining Scientology, just saying that this is the only religion which acknowledges alien existence.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology

Further controversy has focused on Scientology's belief that souls ("thetans") reincarnate and have lived on other planets before living on Earth.[19] Former members say that some of Hubbard's writings on this remote extraterrestrial past, included in confidential Upper Levels, are not revealed to practitioners until they have paid thousands of dollars to the Church of Scientology.[20][21]

http://www.flyingbuffaloes7.net/do2.html

До Свидания #2
Alien Wars – Covert and Overt
by
Amitakh Stanford
20th May 2010

As I stated earlier, most of the alien wars are occurring covertly because the “bosses” have “educated” the people to believe that there are no aliens. However, an aspect of the alien wars that is overt to many, is the ongoing and concerted global efforts to disparage and denude the Church of Scientology. It is a well publicised fact that Scientology is an alien-based belief system. Its founder and many of its leaders espouse that Scientology has alien roots. Certain of the Scientologists believe that there is an alien race that was trapped on the Earth, and that these aliens are trying to free themselves from the planet. That is, the church openly admits that it is alien based. For stating this, it is mocked, ridiculed and attacked because the “bosses” have already “educated” the masses by debunking the existence of UFOs and alien beings. In this sense, the concerted attacks on Scientology are overt attacks on a religion that dares to openly espouse belief in aliens.

What goes on in Scientology is really not the issue. It probably has merits and blemishes like other religions. However, the church is boldly promoting alien existence, which is probably the main reason the ruling elite view it as dangerous and threatening. There are also other aspects of Scientology that annoy the ruling elite.

Among other things, Scientology is supposedly an anti-psychiatry religion. This is equivalent to scientific blasphemy! Further, Scientology is not particularly supportive of Western medicine or the pharmaceutical industry. Medicine, prescription drugs, and particularly psychiatry are interdependent, and are gigantic cash generators for the ruling elite. Just using rational arguments, of course these things will be protected and shielded from any outside attacks.

The ruling elite are doubly threatened by the fact that many wealthy and/or famous people are attracted to the church. This is giving the church credibility and resources to grow into a real threat to the established powers on the planet.

Scientology has proven harder to infiltrate than many other religions because much of the serious knowledge is available only to the ones who demonstrate the most zealous attachment to the beliefs. Despite all of the attacks and accusations against the church, its leaders have not succumbed to the “blackmail” tactics to reveal what they want to protect. In simple terms, this is an overt example of a small alien-sponsored group on Earth being aggressively persecuted around the world at the behest of a much larger, and more powerful, secret and covert alien group. Yet, again, humans are being used to further the covert alien wars.

Baelsfire
26th May 2010, 15:20
I think the fact that the knowledge is only shared with those with bank balances far larger than the average human places a pretty big negative perspective on the organisation. Belief systems asides, such a dubious method of cynicism has deservedly earned Scientology a bad reputation. Have they done anything to raise mankind and the human psyche? Have they made things better for anyone except their own already rich coffers? Not that I've become aware of. For this reason alone i consider them suspiciously as just another group in it for power for themselves. Though I'm open to revaluation..

P.S As far as im aware, they are certainly not the only organisation or religious group who believe in ET

Celine
26th May 2010, 15:24
Hmmm

"What goes on in Scientology is really not the issue. It probably has merits and blemishes like other religions. "

Merits? blemishes?

Take a look at other religions, sins and glories...

Be careful who you compare it to, to make your point.

Baelsfire
26th May 2010, 15:42
haha, good point to raise there Celine.... reminds me of a certain country guilty of recent crimes against humanity (such as dumping phosphorous on civilians) who shrug it off with "well other countries such as UK and USA have done it in the past". ... sick! (though maybe an extreme comparison)

Lost Soul
27th May 2010, 05:29
IMO, Scientology draws attention to itself because of it is so successful at draining the financial resources of its members and for its ability to persuade its members to accept totalitarianism outside of the general society. It is one probably the best intelligence gathering organizations outside of any government entity (and the Catholic Church). The intelligence gathered is then used to coerce government officials and dissidents. Would would Stalin have done or wouldn't Stalin have been envious?

If someone wants to be a scientologist, I've no objection. That's their business and I've enough things to worry about on my own.

SkepticSoul
27th May 2010, 11:31
scientology is a religion like any other... little truth and full of crap

Peace

OnyxKnight
27th May 2010, 12:23
I know a few people that joined scientology. They said they found people talking to ashtrays there .... -__-

I'm sorry, maybe they believe in aliens, but I justify to some extent what the media does. This way people would be less likely interested to join there.

For good reasons too. We have to keep sanity intact.

stardustaquarion
27th May 2010, 12:51
I think the problem is not the aliens, is that they have denied a lot that they believed in aliens and then someone blow the wishtle. I mean no offense to anyone but if you see this video that is narrated at times by R Hubbard well, it is easy to see why the press are making a mockery of the whole thing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7EEOMbBIO8

OnyxKnight
27th May 2010, 13:05
“If you want to make a little money, write a book. If you want to make a lot of money, create a religion.”

~ L. Ron Hubbard ~

tone3jaguar
28th May 2010, 04:16
Evangelizing of anything is one of the most effective control strategies ever devised. There is a formula to it that any subset of information can be inserted into. So long as you are promising something that will help people feel comfort about something they fear. With religion it is death and what happens after. Or the promise of becoming part of a neat story about the past. People are generally insecure and want to be a part of something they think is important. The controllers know this. Patriotism is another one that is not religious but fits right in with the evangelization paradigm.

Moemers
20th August 2010, 03:27
Sorry for the bump, but have you people read this?

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/dane_tops_en.html

What do you think?

kcw_one
20th August 2010, 05:15
Of any religion that I have looked into, Scientology seems to be closest to the mark in some ways. I've had many conversations with a person who advanced into the "OT" levels, and this person appeared to gave some fairly keen insight into a few key areas of spirituality and the goings on of planet earth. That being said, I do think from what I've gathered that the organization has been corrupted in some capacity, straying from it's stated goal of "clearing" the planet. Some former high level scientologists, such as Dane Tops and others, have come out to speak rather disparagingly of the conduct of certain elements within the organization. One cannot say what Hubbard's ultimate goal was to begin with, but it seems clear that the organization has become yet another control apparatus as are so many other systems of religious thought. There are some valid points made in the materials that can now be accessed on the Internet (look up "Freebird" if you are curious) but with all of this new energy thinking it is up to the individual to seek their own truth from whatever sources they are drawn to and ignore the rest. I think we all can agree the damage that blind dogmatic acceptance has done to the people of this planet.

Rimbaud
20th August 2010, 21:51
Hmmm

"What goes on in Scientology is really not the issue. It probably has merits and blemishes like other religions. "

Merits? blemishes?

Take a look at other religions, sins and glories...

Be careful who you compare it to, to make your point.

Celine,

Scientology isn't a " Religion" or "Sin" or "Glory" for that matter...At the very most it's a code of conduct with which some people find relief. I'm not a scientologist and therefore would never presume to impose pseudo opinions or make derogatory comments about a group of people who have a place in this World. I would really like to understand your philosophical point of view before I comment further here. I wouldn't dream of asking if you were a fundamentalist in any Religion, and I assure you that I'd never hold it against you.

Please explain yourself Celine..I don't agree with Religious or secular hatred; and will fight against it in any way that I am able to; however you seem very close to be doing just that.. bigoted and unpleasant. I normally ignore your posts, however I feel that you're going beyond what is acceptable at the moment. Your vile comments are rather palpable.

Rimbaud

MariaDine
20th August 2010, 23:04
Moemers, thank you for the post/link about Scientology ! :)

I recognize some informations posted there...in the link ...the transcrip of the interview...are in agreement with the information I have.

Thank you :)
MD

Moemers
20th August 2010, 23:47
Care to share that information?

Ross
21st August 2010, 00:23
just saying that this is the only religion which acknowledges alien existence.

Once you have paid enormous amount of money and or given huge amount of hours at 'next to no pay', done all the required auditing, course's, climbed the ladder of levels beyond OT(operating thetan), devoted yourself and proven you are trustworthy and have the right stuff, after many years, they then tell you the alien story...not the best way to 'clear' (from the reactive mind of humanity) the planet...IMO

Regards

Ross

Rimbaud
21st August 2010, 00:44
Once you have paid enormous amount of money and or given huge amount of hours at 'next to no pay', done all the required auditing, course's, climbed the ladder of levels beyond OT(operating thetan), devoted yourself and proven you are trustworthy and have the right stuff, after many years, they then tell you the alien story...not the best way to 'clear' (from the reactive mind of humanity) the planet...IMO

Regards

Ross
I've got nothing to add here

Rimbaud

Steven
21st August 2010, 01:49
Sorry for the bump, but have you people read this?

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/dane_tops_en.html

What do you think?

Yes Moemers,

I have read it all a couple of months ago. It was rather very informing to me. Before, I had the front view of the Scientology, which was exactly the result of infiltration done by the "third party". I didn't know much about it's origin and how much powerful the truth discovered by Ron hubbard. After reading the whole interview, I realized how much similar the analogy was with many many great people of our time. Take Jesus for example, how much is words have been changed through history. Closer to us, there is also Joseph Murphy who was compared like a satanist because of his books on the power of the subconscious mind. I think the same happened with many great group in the world, the Freemason for example. The catholic church or the Jesuits. All infiltrated by a third party who progressively influence the development of the original thought.

Highly recommended for those not knowing much about the origin of the Scientology.

Namaste, Steven

Celine
21st August 2010, 01:53
TruthSpeakers often get villified..

I must agree with you, that was a very good read...a good presentation of information.

Nice to have the fuzzy picture a little less distorted.

lightwalker
21st August 2010, 02:21
I was in Scientology for a number of years, got a lot of training, learned about aliens before I got to the "upper levels" so to speak and learned so much about past lives (my own) that I was sorry that LRH didn't get into parallel or alternate lives. He was a stepping stone for me as it opened my mind to the idea that there was a lot more to existence than planet Earth. I had some great experiences both positive and negative. Remember...it's all a game and has no built in meaning till you make it meaningful. He gave great lectures. When the "other's" came in and took over, then the insanity became quite pronounced. He definitely was both Mad Man and Messiah..

Celine
21st August 2010, 02:26
I was in Scientology for a number of years, got a lot of training, learned about aliens before I got to the "upper levels" so to speak and learned so much about past lives (my own) that I was sorry that LRH didn't get into parallel or alternate lives. He was a stepping stone for me as it opened my mind to the idea that there was a lot more to existence than planet Earth. I had some great experiences both positive and negative. Remember...it's all a game and has no built in meaning till you make it meaningful. He gave great lectures. When the "other's" came in and took over, then the insanity became quite pronounced. He definitely was both Mad Man and Messiah..

Teachers seem to walk a precarious path...

I am glad to hear you have had a positive outcome to your time spent involved with Scientology.

Would you support a loved one joining the group today?

Moemers
21st August 2010, 04:13

Can you please give us an estimate on how much you spent to reach those levels, just for clarity?

Grover Orange
29th August 2010, 22:49
Can you please give us an estimate on how much you spent to reach those levels, just for clarity?

I have gone up into the secret levels of scientology. I did it all OUTSIDE of the church except for my first action. The price for service around the time of that first action I did was $4000 for 12.5 hours, or $320 per hour. I believe the prices are higher now as my estimate is from the year 2002. I would roughly estimate I've received 1000 hours of service. So the estimate is around $320,000. Of course this is a rough ballpark figure but you get the idea. But for the service I've received outside the church, it's been affordable. I am not rich and live on average finances.