PDA

View Full Version : something shook my house yesterday

shadowstalker
29th June 2011, 18:26
something shook my house yesturday...
There where no planes or helicopters or trucks around and yet my house shook so bad the I felt the roof move (psychic thing here) everyone in the house felt the shake like some one was trying to shove it around and then gave up.

Could someone plz check to see if anything came up on the USGS report for Austin texas?

Kthonius
29th June 2011, 19:00
The last earthquake in Texas was last Saturday, June 25. It was a 2.4 and centered about 151 miles away from Austin. Source: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eqarchives/last_event/states/states_texas.php

Is there a train depot anywhere near you?

shadowstalker
30th June 2011, 03:05
not that close, you can hear the horn from it once in a blue moon from a distance

sidh25
30th June 2011, 03:23
Wonder if it was a giant animal of some sort?

Rocky_Shorz
30th June 2011, 03:37
many gifts are turning on, I wonder if you might be able to feel energy burst of Dark Matter that is coming in waves, do you remember what time you felt it?

http://lasp.colorado.edu/eve/data_access/quicklook/quicklook_data/latest_3day.png

shadowstalker
30th June 2011, 15:39
many gifts are turning on, I wonder if you might be able to feel energy burst of Dark Matter that is coming in waves, do you remember what time you felt it?

http://lasp.colorado.edu/eve/data_access/quicklook/quicklook_data/latest_3day.png
Around 7:30pm?

MorningSong
30th June 2011, 20:24
Hey Shadowstalker!

I have to agree with Rocky on this one....I have been feeing these "vibes" for a while now. Even last Friday, I felt one. I was sitting in my livingroom at the computer with the windows and front door open and I could feel something like "air pressure" (I know that might not make any sense, but that's the best I can do) all around me. It seemed like the house was humming/vibrating/ondulating, no joke! I even went outside to listen and feel what was going on, and could feel it out there too. Sometimes military jets buzz this valley, but this sounded and felt totally different. I figured that there had been an EQ nearby, but I didn't find anything listed anywhere.

Weird stuff! Wish I had better answers!

Rocky_Shorz
30th June 2011, 20:35
7:30 is just after midnight for you UTC so right after the second wave rolled in...

that is also when the quakes happen which could explain the tingling energy like lightning is about to strike from the ground up...

There is also a peak in purple at that time on the chart, maybe it was just a love wave... ;)

shadowstalker
30th June 2011, 20:40
Hey Shadowstalker!

I have to agree with Rocky on this one....I have been feeing these "vibes" for a while now. Even last Friday, I felt one. I was sitting in my livingroom at the computer with the windows and front door open and I could feel something like "air pressure" (I know that might not make any sense, but that's the best I can do) all around me. It seemed like the house was humming/vibrating/ondulating, no joke! I even went outside to listen and feel what was going on, and could feel it out there too. Sometimes military jets buzz this valley, but this sounded and felt totally different. I figured that there had been an EQ nearby, but I didn't find anything listed anywhere.

Weird stuff! Wish I had better answers!

LOOKS LIKE a lot of things happenning

=[Post Update]=

7:30 is just after midnight for you UTC so right after the second wave rolled in...

that is also when the quakes happen which could explain the tingling energy like lightning is about to strike from the ground up...

There is also a peak in purple at that time on the chart, maybe it was just a love wave... ;)

WOW if thats true then I guess thats what we felt.