PDA

View Full Version : Living arrangements

pharoah21
30th June 2011, 04:59
I'm feeling very indecisive at the moment, so I thought I'd ask the educated minds here at PA for their opinions.

I currently live about an hours train ride away from my workplace in the City, and I've decided it's time to move out. I can get a nice, decent place to rent which will be a lot closer to work, and I can ride my bike in instead of taking the train. The only problem with this is the fact that I'm craving some nature, I don't really like the concrete jungle.

I don't have a problem with getting a place in a very nice, rain forest type area, but then I'll be a little bit further out. With that comes the stress of increased transport times, being stuck in the middle of nowhere etc. But honestly, I feel nature is where we belong, and I'm really stuck between two worlds right now.

Which would you choose?

Loveisall21
30th June 2011, 05:10
I would choose nature. Your'e right, it is where we belong. Whatever stress you might feel at the end of the day from your commute could be remedied by a walk in the forest and a good tree hug, right?

Sloppyjoe
30th June 2011, 05:15
Go with what your heart tells you. Nobody can give you an answer because you already know what's right for you.