PDA

View Full Version : Are you feeling the pulses?

stardustaquarion
26th May 2010, 14:01
I found this in Kerry's letters section

Dear Kerry and team,
Let me commend you and your team for the great work that you
all undertake. I am from London and wished to share some information
with you. Every evening a helicopter comes above where I live
with my girlfriend. Before we hear it, a pulse or a wave seems
to pass through our bodies. Immediately, my muscles in the neck tense up,
and I start to have mild dizziness and a sensation in the head
that one feels when talking on the mobile phone for a while but
multiplied many times over. As it leaves, the sound of the copter is
still ringing in our heads for a while after and the next day
we develop a rash akin to eczema. Whatever it is, it seems to
strip our immune system in some way and leave us feeling like
empty shells.
I do not know why they are doing this to London and what their
agenda is. It has been happening for years and I had to tell someone
about it. I hope you can investigate and spread awareness about this
matter for the good of us all.
I found that sitting under trees seems to reverse the damage
caused by it all.

Your anonymously. Xx.
unquote

I personally know that is true as I have experiment it myself! Everytime I hear the helicopter now I shield myself but when I am sleeping it wakes me up

It is happening more now when the planes can not fly. We have also noticed that when there are no chemtrails the feeling is rather more peacefull

What is your experience?

Gita
26th May 2010, 14:12
I've not noticed anything with helicopters but have noticed the peacefull feeling when there are no chems. Maybe the copters will work their way down here eventually!:blink:

Rimbaud
7th June 2010, 20:54
London is a terrible place for Cop 'Copters..I know because I lived in Central London for 25 years. Dare I suggest that they're chasing delinquent drivers and criminals using microwave tech and high powered radar in order to capture their prey. In extreme cases you migt suffer adverse effects if concentrated apon for several hours a day. More likely your skin conditions are caused by the pollution in London, which is one of the many reasons why I moved away from there in the first place.

I'm sorry to sound negative to your post, but my Brother is a Senior Met Officer and I've discussed these issues with him many times..I also know one of the 'copter pilots who regularly fly up and down London who knows all the tech inside his chopper. It's easy to become a bit paranoid living in the inner city, (I'm not suggesting that you are...I definately was, which is why I left) Also reflect on this..London is probably the most free Capital City on this Planet...A sweeping statement I agree, but one that I firmly believe in.

If you're having problems there, it's probably because of mobile phone masts and microwaves surrounding the City. Your excema is probably due to pollution.

Thanks for your comments

Rimbaud