PDA

View Full Version : Gadhafi threatens Europe...

Rocky_Shorz
1st July 2011, 23:59
Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- Moammar Gadhafi, rallying his supporters in war-torn Libya, threatened Friday to take the fighting to Europe, according to an audio message aired by state TV.

"You are mistaken, you are involved in a battle that you don't know what you are going to face, so withdraw, and run away," Gadhafi told a pro-government gathering in Tripoli. "Our people is able in one day to move the battle to the Mediterranean, and able to move the battle to Europe."

Gadhafi referred to NATO, which began bombing military targets in Libya after the U.N. Security Council approved a resolution in March authorizing force by whatever means necessary, with the exception of a ground invasion, to protect civilians.

He vowed vengeance for the bombings, saying the Libyan military could be "like locusts, like bees" in Europe. Homes and offices could be potential targets, he said. link (http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/07/01/libya.war/index.html?hpt=hp_t2)

sabre Rattling or an injured Rabid beast ready to strike whatever he can.

after killing 2300+ prisoners in a few days, anything is possible...

<8>
2nd July 2011, 00:24
Press conference about Gadhafi.

http://www.google.se/url?sa=t&source=web&cd=31&ved=0CCAQtwIwADge&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DXAh V500_IAY&ei=vWEOTryhD8vEswb19OyWDw&usg=AFQjCNHNf7KzLGoNxYTrHy4rgcQ5-mBk6g

Lord Sidious
2nd July 2011, 00:30
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24176-Greece-bailed-out-to-stop-Floatilla---&p=254547&viewfull=1#post254547

Carmody
2nd July 2011, 01:06
Anything coming out of the western news about Gadaffi is connected to an attempt to drop in a trillion dollar valued lie. The great man made river project,the giant aquifer of 35,000 CUBIC MILES (146,000 cubic kilometers of the world's finest fresh clean water-water that cannot be damaged by any war or fallout).... the means given by having a beachhead in the mouth of the Mediterranean, and close to the gold and minerals of Africa, the oil and other resources of Africa. And on and on. Libya is very valuable on multiple fronts, in ways which I see no-one even bothering to analyze. The US power base wants that spot, that physical location.....real real bad. Same for the UK. They'll tell any kind of lie and commit any kind of atrocity with any kind of chance of being caught..in order to get into Libya, in order to take it over..

it's a way for the scum of the elite to be physically in and have a base of operations OPENLY in a critical bottleneck and resource base.....without arousing the public to their planned insanity.

Anything spoken about Libya in the western major media has a near 100% to be a lie and/or complete fabrication.

They've already been caught making absurd lies.

2300 prisoners executed? I've no idea.... but I don't take anyone's word for that.

aranuk
2nd July 2011, 01:38
Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- Moammar Gadhafi, rallying his supporters in war-torn Libya, threatened Friday to take the fighting to Europe, according to an audio message aired by state TV.

"You are mistaken, you are involved in a battle that you don't know what you are going to face, so withdraw, and run away," Gadhafi told a pro-government gathering in Tripoli. "Our people is able in one day to move the battle to the Mediterranean, and able to move the battle to Europe."

Gadhafi referred to NATO, which began bombing military targets in Libya after the U.N. Security Council approved a resolution in March authorizing force by whatever means necessary, with the exception of a ground invasion, to protect civilians.

He vowed vengeance for the bombings, saying the Libyan military could be "like locusts, like bees" in Europe. Homes and offices could be potential targets, he said. link (http://www.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/africa/07/01/libya.war/index.html?hpt=hp_t2)

sabre Rattling or an injured Rabid beast ready to strike whatever he can.

after killing 2300+ prisoners in a few days, anything is possible...

Rocky for God's sake why are you posting CNN news as if it is a fact? C'mon Rocky give us a break here. Who owns CNN? This is an alternative media website is it not? Everyone here, I think don't believe all that media political crap. Why waste your time posting it? A complete mystery to me old son.

Stan

Rocky_Shorz
2nd July 2011, 16:38
isn't our goal to be watching everything that can affect our timeline?

he has chemical weapons, and I saw a link to Libya on the e coli outbreak, so what if...

he decided to release it throughout Egypt?

christian
2nd July 2011, 17:37
E.Coli from Lybia? Yeah, I mean, what about HIV from the US?

If I compare Gaddafi with his opponents, at the end of the day I think he has the higher moral ground in this battle.

astrid
2nd July 2011, 18:18
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24207-Aug.-2nd-2011-Economic-doomsday

See my post above.

Staged, staged and staged.
The big "sell" for WW3 finally has a buyer, well that's what they are trying to get us to believe.

Don't buy it, for a second.
WW3 is not on my timeline, is it on yours??
NO?? Then don't for a milli second entertain that this is anything other than a BIG FAT LIE.........

Don't think its staged?

Then have a listen to Max Igan lay it all out for you in his latest interview,
in my above linked post.

siggy
2nd July 2011, 18:26

he has chemical weapons, and I saw a link to Libya on the e coli outbreak, so what if...

No way! I'd be looking in other directions for antibiotic resistant (ie. man-made) e. coli strain development.

I only know / knew about Gaddafi through the BBC and main stream media, but it seems strange that the UN are 'helping to bring democracy to Libya' (I think not) just before he was proposing trading Libyan oil in gold (rather than US dollars) & starting an african gold currency.

aranuk
2nd July 2011, 19:53

Rocky where did you see these links? Be careful not to create a bogey man where he doesn't exist. Did you not see that other thread by ktlight with hundreds of thousands of people in the streets of Tripoli voicing support for the colonel? That was real.

Stan

Rocky_Shorz
2nd July 2011, 20:02
killing 2300 opposition members does bring support...

a Libyan scientist working with bio-weapons in Germany...

one vial, creating 1000's with each passing week...

I haven't talked about it much, but what if, how would everyone respond to protect each other?

taping doors and windows wouldn't be in time before aerosole is recognized, so are there home remodies people could keep on hand?

Maia Gabrial
2nd July 2011, 20:21
It's all about stealing their wealth and resources. The US leaders are a bunch of thieving mongrels!

aranuk
2nd July 2011, 20:27
Yes I agree Maia and include the British as well. Don't put all the blame on USA. Are the French not involved as well?

Stan

Etherios
2nd July 2011, 21:08

I haven't talked about it much, but what if, how would everyone respond to protect each other?

taping doors and windows wouldn't be in time before aerosole is recognized, so are there home remodies people could keep on hand?

Like he did the rape squads? Or the helicopter gunning of protesters? or the what ever CNN were saying without proof... do you really know if this is true? Also i am more worried about the US/EU releasing E-coli (didnt they already do that in Germany? Some say it was to threaten the Germans, some came to Greece also .. coicidence right...) to the public to blame Gaddafi. Expect something big to happen so they can start the invasion full strength. For Iraq we had 9/11 what we will have now?

Rocky dont be afraid of people that MIGHT try something ... be afraid (if you want to fear) of people that are doing it already to many of us. Look and see how much death US has given to the world. As some might say Karma is taking its time to return to the USA....

Carmody
2nd July 2011, 22:54
Anything coming out of the western news about Qaddafi is connected to an attempt to drop in a trillion dollar valued lie. The great man made river project,the giant aquifer of 35,000 CUBIC MILES (146,000 cubic kilometers of the world's finest fresh clean water-water that cannot be damaged by any war or fallout).... the means given by having a beachhead in the mouth of the Mediterranean, and close to the gold and minerals of Africa, the oil and other resources of Africa. And on and on. Libya is very valuable on multiple fronts, in ways which I see no-one even bothering to analyze. The US power base wants that spot, that physical location.....real real bad. Same for the UK. They'll tell any kind of lie and commit any kind of atrocity with any kind of chance of being caught..in order to get into Libya, in order to take it over..

it's a way for the scum of the elite to be physically in and have a base of operations OPENLY in a critical bottleneck and resource base.....without arousing the public to their planned insanity.

Anything spoken about Libya in the western major media has a near 100% to be a lie and/or complete fabrication.

They've already been caught making absurd lies.

2300 prisoners executed? I've no idea.... but I don't take anyone's word for that.

This aquifer is staggeringly huge and incredibly clean.

Qaddafi said -flat out-, (he spoke exact words that had this exact meaning) that he was going to use it ....to feed the middle east and Africa.

This should make it abundantly clear why they want him gone.

If you knew what the IMF, world bank, capitalists, and others actually did to Africa, over the years, it would be entirely obvious what is going on.

Let's go through the numbers:

(figures corrected)

2006, NYC has a population of 8.2 million

NYC water use is 4,111,000 cubic meters, per day. Year 2006 figures are in use, courtesy of Wikipedia.

1,000,000,000 cubic meters in a cubic kilometer of water. This means that NYC could go for 243.25 days with one cubic kilometer of water. The aquifer in Libya (and other countries) has 146,000 cubic kilometers of water that is so clean it needs zero treatment of any kind.

That is enough water for the NYC of 2006, of 8.2 million wasteful people..for 35,514,500 days...or.... Or 97,300 years.

Take the population of the earth, divide by 8.2 million..and then use that divisor on the 97,300 year figure. this means the divisor is 853.65. (calculated at 7 billion earth population divided by 8.2 million NYC population)

This gives us 97,300/853.65 equals....... 113 years of use for a NYC (very) wasteful level of water use--- For 7 billion people.

At the current levels of draw, which includes mainly agriculture which is even more wasteful and subject to huge amounts of evaporation... it is expected to last 1000 years.

I hope you people are starting to see how badly they want that aquifer.

Carmody
2nd July 2011, 23:48
If you want to stop the elites and stop what is behind them, you would very much help yourself.....by stopping them in Libya.

Think about it. think of the shape of this thing. Radiation, global cooling period? Etc? Severe weather, contamination, whatever. We are also very overdue for an ice age.

But not in Libya, you see..it is equatorial..and it has a giant aquifer of the world's most perfect water that can't be damaged from any of this, as it is non-replenishing, it is sealed off.

Calz
3rd July 2011, 00:21
Taken from another thread but applies to Libya (see bottom).

Catherine Austin Fitts (who I have great respect for) was on C2C radio Thursday night and said something interesting. We all know how powerful the corporations are getting. She suggests that the new "model" for the way the world is run is actually shifting the power *away* from governments and into corporations to such a degree the private sector will control the power (no longer governments).

So ... just what is a corporation???

Little more than a front for the elite (via numerous ways to hide their identity with financial smoke n mirrors).

In essense then we have a new breed of stealth monarchy (my words not hers).

Making a studio appearance in the first hour, financial consultant Catherine Austin Fitts shared updates about the economy. Certain parts of the commercial sector are doing well, like some of the technology companies in Silicon Valley, and people marketing their own products on the Internet, she noted. But the situation in Greece demonstrates how government is being re-engineered to be dictated to by creditors, she continued, adding that "it's all part of this process of moving places run by government to places increasingly run by corporations and private investors."

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/show/2011/06/30

Having said that ... I believe there is far more "social engineering" going on with the above mentioned "hot spots" than awakening. Fitts goes into the mideast situation suggesting that the unrest is based on the west blocking access to China gaining the oil in the region directly (and indirectly by cutting off shipping routes). New model for (major) warfare is economic.

astrid
3rd July 2011, 04:11
Here's an ET dot to add to this... Alex in this video, talks of things in the ground yet to be dug up in Libya.
Things not of this world, take a listen....

UXK1-Bztmdk

Rocky_Shorz
3rd July 2011, 21:06
Libyans 'executed' for shunning Kadhafi rally: relative

By Andrew Beatty (AFP) – 19 hours ago

BENGHAZI, Libya — Hours after thousands packed Tripoli's Green Square cheering for Moamer Kadhafi, Mohammed said the still warm body of his nephew was dumped outside the family home with two bullets in his head.

Mohammed told AFP why he is certain 30-year-old's Ahmed's fate was sealed while green flags were waving on the other side of the capital and as Kadhafi dished out threats against Europe, NATO and Libyan "traitors" on Friday.

Ahmed's execution, he said, was punishment for his family's refusal to take part in the rally, a vital show of strength by the Libyan leader amid a five-month-long uprising that has pushed the regime to the brink of collapse.

"Four or five days ago a member of one of Kadhafi's revolutionary committees approached my brother's family in Tripoli," the 50-something Mohammed told AFP on Saturday, his voice ringing with anger and mourning.

"They told him: 'We have your son, he is being held at Abu Salim prison. If your family does not come out to demonstrate on Friday you will never see your son again'."... link... (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iFPqknfbpI7tRiOkj6x18OeNyQgA?docId=CNG.d97d1583cba2c514095cbdcb58e788d5.381)

yep, real swell guy with all those wonderful followers...

Etherios
3rd July 2011, 22:47
Libyans 'executed' for shunning Kadhafi rally: relative

By Andrew Beatty (AFP) – 19 hours ago

BENGHAZI, Libya — Hours after thousands packed Tripoli's Green Square cheering for Moamer Kadhafi, Mohammed said the still warm body of his nephew was dumped outside the family home with two bullets in his head.

Mohammed told AFP why he is certain 30-year-old's Ahmed's fate was sealed while green flags were waving on the other side of the capital and as Kadhafi dished out threats against Europe, NATO and Libyan "traitors" on Friday.

Ahmed's execution, he said, was punishment for his family's refusal to take part in the rally, a vital show of strength by the Libyan leader amid a five-month-long uprising that has pushed the regime to the brink of collapse.

"Four or five days ago a member of one of Kadhafi's revolutionary committees approached my brother's family in Tripoli," the 50-something Mohammed told AFP on Saturday, his voice ringing with anger and mourning.

"They told him: 'We have your son, he is being held at Abu Salim prison. If your family does not come out to demonstrate on Friday you will never see your son again'."... link... (http://www.google.com/hostednews/afp/article/ALeqM5iFPqknfbpI7tRiOkj6x18OeNyQgA?docId=CNG.d97d1583cba2c514095cbdcb58e788d5.381)

yep, real swell guy with all those wonderful followers...

I am sure the USA bombs killed alot more than 1 person. And the bomb we see them fall in the videos. The story of this guy noone can verify but plz Rocky go join the army to stop this monster ... he deserves it. (i think you will kill alot more women and children by the end of your tour than gaddafi. But your bullets are peace dont worry)

Maia Gabrial
4th July 2011, 01:13
Amazing that Qaddafi had the foresight to make this happen. Now the thieves want to steal it. SO not right.
Great information, Carmody.

Rocky_Shorz
4th July 2011, 01:18
well I'm afraid the army would have their arms full with me, I would take control of the commanders and the soldiers would follow...

and you are right, my bullets are peace.

aranuk
4th July 2011, 01:29
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24207-Aug.-2nd-2011-Economic-doomsday

See my post above.

Staged, staged and staged.
The big "sell" for WW3 finally has a buyer, well that's what they are trying to get us to believe.

Don't buy it, for a second.
WW3 is not on my timeline, is it on yours??
NO?? Then don't for a milli second entertain that this is anything other than a BIG FAT LIE.........

Don't think its staged?

Then have a listen to Max Igan lay it all out for you in his latest interview,
in my above linked post.

In that video with Obama explaining the economic dire situation nobody in the press asked him why he is spending billions of dollars in Afghanistan, Iraq and now recently in Libya for god's sake? Instead of paying his debtors. I say bring your troops back home, don't spend any more cash on war and sort out your mess at home.

Stan

thunder24
4th July 2011, 01:46
Donot clump the majority of people in the Untied States together. You know not what you say. Karma on the USA "is what it is"(as two good friends say) if thats your leaning. If I protest and it doesn't work to change something, then what do you want me to do to get my government to stop their actions? Do you want me to become a violent maryter? If I feel I have no karma towards me and I live in the US where do you suggest I move?

The actions of protests begat violence. Violence, I am opposed too. I am in internal turmoil about it but like I asked before: Are you gonna let a bully keep punching you if you can fight?

If no one is standing together as a people and not as nations, how are we gonna make any progress. Its the Huge corporations and Banks that are a major problem of this globe. Who is controlling them I do not know, but it is a start as to where to look. Not nations, but corporations and banks. Military industrial complex.
there is more than this, and i'm sure somehow I play my part, but I'm trying to get better

peace

Rocky_Shorz
4th July 2011, 02:30
I guess US is kind of bi-polar in related to Karma, may have a few of the biggest monsters, but millions of the biggest hearted people in the world, when countries anywhere in the world need help, America is always there.

So no matter how upset people get at US Government actions, everyone would like to be here, and to most, the thought brings a smile...

as long as that smile is there, there is hope...

Etherios
4th July 2011, 07:02
I guess US is kind of bi-polar in related to Karma, may have a few of the biggest monsters, but millions of the biggest hearted people in the world, when countries anywhere in the world need help, America is always there.

So no matter how upset people get at US Government actions, everyone would like to be here, and to most, the thought brings a smile...

I have nothing with the USA people ... they are just like the rest of us sheeple to the elites. Dont know anything about wanted to be there... atm i wouldnt want to pass even from the USA airspace not stay there. The people and the governments are 2 totally dif things. The only thing the people in every country are at fault is that they dont care (those that dont anyway) and leave their Gov to do awful things in their name. And this is why so many real "terrorists" wants to attack USA ... cause they lost their homes/families etc. Noone cares about the american dream ... that myth ended decades ago. I am sure the Libyans feel more free than the Americans do.

But rocky i just cant agree with you siding with CNN and the rest elite media. Your choice ofc as its mine ...

p.s. no reason to pm what i want to say i type it here.

Etherios
4th July 2011, 07:05
but millions of the biggest hearted people in the world, when countries anywhere in the world need help, America is always there..

Plz do tell me what country got USA help and was glad / asked / invited them? I dont want to be offensive but from what you say it seems you are not living in the same planet as the rest of the world is. Big hearted people would do something to stop 5 wars with people that never even talked to them. Big hearted people would stop the massacres in so many places in the world that the US army is doing in your big hearted names. etc etc Its great to love your country but delusions are not that good.

When you want to say how good or bad a country is you listen to the outsiders about comments not the people you are talking about :-P

thunder24
4th July 2011, 12:20
. If I protest and it doesn't work to change something, then what do YOU want me to do to get my government to stop their actions? Do YOU want me to become a violent maryter? If I feel I have no karma towards me and I live in the US where do YOU suggest I move?

I have nothing with the USA people ... they are just like the rest of us sheeple to the elites. Dont know anything about wanted to be there... atm i wouldnt want to pass even from the USA airspace not stay there. The people and the governments are 2 totally dif things. The only thing the people in every country are at fault is that they dont care (those that dont anyway) and leave their Gov to do awful things in their name.

SO answer my questions sheep.:drama:

peace

Rocky_Shorz
4th July 2011, 17:11
well I wonder if our little Greek buddy did anything to help the Gaza Flotilla escape today, was he in a Kayak?

talks a good talk, but does he walk the walk... ;)

Etherios
4th July 2011, 22:36
. If I protest and it doesn't work to change something, then what do YOU want me to do to get my government to stop their actions? Do YOU want me to become a violent maryter? If I feel I have no karma towards me and I live in the US where do YOU suggest I move?

I have nothing with the USA people ... they are just like the rest of us sheeple to the elites. Dont know anything about wanted to be there... atm i wouldnt want to pass even from the USA airspace not stay there. The people and the governments are 2 totally dif things. The only thing the people in every country are at fault is that they dont care (those that dont anyway) and leave their Gov to do awful things in their name.

SO answer my questions sheep.:drama:

peace

DO you represent the majority of USA people? If yes then why you still vote for the same 2 parties... If you are not one of the majority then thats your answer. When you "judge" a countries people you use % ... also why so personal? all my comments was for rockies generalization about most/all americans ... i am not talking about rocky himself or you so no reason to get defensive and i am sorry but its your gov/army thats messing up the planet not mine.

Etherios
4th July 2011, 22:45
well I wonder if our little Greek buddy did anything to help the Gaza Flotilla escape today, was he in a Kayak?

talks a good talk, but does he walk the walk... ;)

Erm i am sure the flotila is a hole propaganda tool for the elites but ... what has this got to do with what we are talking? You are generalizing about the illions of the biggest hearted people ... and i replied to that. Did i say anything about you personaly?

Greeks are sheeple like the majority of the human species. Does this make me say they are all sheep ? No. My gov is sold out like yours so nothing give me the right to talk mighty about my people cause its our fault ... like its the USA fault.

Just think about this. Almost all the world that isnt under total "elite" control hate the USA cause if the wars and massacres. Thats a fact ...

Anyway i am sorry for daring to judge the info we get from CNN. Ill never do that again. I just hope USA people get of their horse and realize what they have done to the rest of us and then talk about how big hearted you are and how we all want to live in the USA.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Something last and i wont reply again cause this is bad ... fighting among each other.

Ignorance is a bliss for the ignorant BUT its not an excuse for those that dont care.(or say they dont care)

oceanz
4th July 2011, 23:01
In that video with Obama explaining the economic dire situation nobody in the press asked him why he is spending billions of dollars in Afghanistan, Iraq and now recently in Libya for god's sake? Instead of paying his debtors. I say bring your troops back home, don't spend any more cash on war and sort out your mess at home.
Stan

This is the reason why the US is in those countries --> to take their commodities, sell and use it to pay off their debts. If you can secretly take money out through black ops and false flag events then you can put money in the same way.

thunder24
4th July 2011, 23:13
Nothing personal, but if you would answer my questions then the others that are looking at this will understand a little better on what you want them to do. You called us all sheep, even yourself, so if I called you a sheep , its cause you called yourself a sheeple. No worries.

peace

Maia Gabrial
4th July 2011, 23:14
I'm praying for Qaddafi's calm. He has the right to be righteously angry, but he's playing right into the WWIII plans of TPTB. He'll get his retribution just hold on to his cool.

DouglasDanger
4th July 2011, 23:35

You my friend just fell for the old hollywood wand trick, hey this is my wand, it says Momar is making Bio weapons in Germany... If Bio weapons are being made in germany they aren't being made By Momar, Plus if they look and look realy hard at the Ecoli strain, it should turn out to be nearly identical to the strain that bitch slapped a small town called Walkerton...

Edit: I used to work with Ecoli daily, when it comes up that its killing healthy people it always makes me think...was walkerton realy a test of the curent strain being found other places...

Rocky_Shorz
4th July 2011, 23:38

Currently, seven Greek airfields (including Souda) are being used for the Libya operation, hosting more than 40 fighter jets from the USA, France, Belgium, UAE, Qatar, Denmark and soon other allied states. Another four Greek jets, one frigate, two or three smaller ships and two rescue helicopters are being employed.

Radar bases in Crete are on full alert, as are the anti-aircraft and anti-ballistic systems, due to the perceived fear of retaliation by Libya with its Scud -C missiles. However, the military believes that such possibilities are slim, as the radius and ability of these missiles is the subject of dispute- it is not sure if they could even reach Crete, should Libyan forces try to use them... link (http://www.balkanalysis.com/greece/2011/03/31/nato-operation-unified-protector-against-libya-making-use-of-greek-bases-in-crete-the-peloponnese/)

not only is Greece taking part in attacks, but they are also a target...

and with your government controlled by Israel, I'm afraid you are being brought to the front line of Islamic anger too...

Rocky_Shorz
4th July 2011, 23:46
You my friend just fell for the old hollywood wand trick, hey this is my wand, it says Momar is making Bio weapons in Germany... If Bio weapons are being made in germany they aren't being made By Momar, Plus if they look and look realy hard at the Ecoli strain, it should turn out to be nearly identical to the strain that bitch slapped a small town called Walkerton...

it was in the military bio-weapon lab in Germany less than a few miles from the outbreak... it is a lab that does aerosol testing...[COLOR="red"]

DeDukshyn
4th July 2011, 23:47

Ya but this: Iraq had chemical weapons - in part sold to them by the western countries. Then they invade his country and arrest him for using the weapons they sold to him. Iraqis were killing americans with American weapons. CIA created Al queda - trained them, built them a fortress and gave them weapons. Al Queda was killing americans with american weapons from an american built fortress ... (that's where the bunker busters came in handy - the fortress was destroyed, but the amercans knew exactly where it was and how it was built because they built it).

I have no idea about Gadafi, but I do know a fair bit about western nations - that's almost all you need to know. They certainly didn't invade Iraq and Afghanistan to make the world a better place, but that is what western news reported ad nauseum.

Don't believe anything, but consider everything.

Not defending Gadafi, but let's not forget who the perpetual known liars are.

Calz
5th July 2011, 07:20
Report: Ground Invasion of Libya Within Two Weeks

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
July 4, 2011

A hawkish Jerusalem-based news outlet with reported links to Israeli intelligence that has proven accurate in its forecast of future geopolitical events claims that the war in Libya is approaching a “coup de grace” and that French, British and American troops will land on Libyan soil within the next two weeks to spearhead a full ground invasion.

http://www.infowars.com/report-ground-invasion-of-libya-within-two-weeks/

Etherios
5th July 2011, 10:09

Currently, seven Greek airfields (including Souda) are being used for the Libya operation, hosting more than 40 fighter jets from the USA, France, Belgium, UAE, Qatar, Denmark and soon other allied states. Another four Greek jets, one frigate, two or three smaller ships and two rescue helicopters are being employed.

Radar bases in Crete are on full alert, as are the anti-aircraft and anti-ballistic systems, due to the perceived fear of retaliation by Libya with its Scud -C missiles. However, the military believes that such possibilities are slim, as the radius and ability of these missiles is the subject of dispute- it is not sure if they could even reach Crete, should Libyan forces try to use them... link (http://www.balkanalysis.com/greece/2011/03/31/nato-operation-unified-protector-against-libya-making-use-of-greek-bases-in-crete-the-peloponnese/)

and with your government controlled by Israel, I'm afraid you are being brought to the front line of Islamic anger too...

i am sorry for you...

Fred Steeves
5th July 2011, 13:31

There are two distinct ways I can view this:

1) If people are invading my home I wouldn't stop pulling the trigger until either I'm dead, or they leave. There would be no mercy, no second chances, no fair fight. Anything goes.

MORE LIKELY IN THIS CASE:

2) Not defending Gadhafi here, but he's being set up very skillfully to be the fall guy for a convenient false flag of some sort, for reasons unknown as of yet. (to me anyway) This playbook is not very fat, hell it doesn't have to be when the same old trick play still works every time. Just like Lucy pulling up the football at the very last second, worked again, ha ha.

Cheers,
Fred

Calz
5th July 2011, 13:50

There are two distinct ways I can view this:

1) If people are invading my home I wouldn't stop pulling the trigger until either I'm dead, or they leave. There would be no mercy, no second chances, no fair fight. Anything goes.

MORE LIKELY IN THIS CASE:

2) Not defending Gadhafi here, but he's being set up very skillfully to be the fall guy for a convenient false flag of some sort, for reasons unknown as of yet. (to me anyway) This playbook is not very fat, hell it doesn't have to be when the same old trick play still works every time. Just like Lucy pulling up the football at the very last second, worked again, ha ha.

Cheers,
Fred

Not just Libya ... how many countries in the area have similar situations (or slight variations thereof)??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=tbp6TIyVqe0

Rocky_Shorz
5th July 2011, 18:33

i am sorry for you...

and I for you, attacking Americans for a war in Libya while your own country is taking part by doing the same is a truth you deserve to know. Did you vote for the war?

we're all in the same boat my friend and no hard feelings...

you have to Know to make changes, and now, you do.

jackovesk
5th July 2011, 19:13
What Gadaffi should have been working towards is an Elite Team of Assassins (100+) Specifically Targeting the NWO Globalists Criminals who signed off on the Illegal Invasion of a Sovereign Country!

If he's eventually going to be taken out, he might aswell of helped the rest of the World out by ridding the planet of some of the worst 'Psychopaths' ever to have drawn breath on earth!

'Kinetic Military Action', gimme a break!

Flash
5th July 2011, 19:59

Oh please Rocky,

I love American, have dear friends in USA, am myself a Canadian, similar thinking, and way of living.

But really, here Rocky, travel a little bit please. Your propagandic writing is getting pityfull.

"Everyone would like to be here" Not many Canadian or European would, as a matter of fact. You have 30 millions poors for god sake.

"Anywhere in the world need help, America is always there". Yes, if there is money to be made or interests to be taken care of. This is not a blame, most countries are like this. But you sureley, without doubt, did buy in the propaganda you have heard since childhood. This is the difference with us in the other countries.

Censorship is extremely intense in USA and you are not aware of it, since there is so much censorship, you are not told.

One has to get out of America to see it. Therefore, when someone from another country tells you what they perceive, what is written in their newspapers about USA, what people think, why would you not you take it into account and ask yourself if there is maybe, a very slight possibility that there is any truth in it, instead of rehashing the propaganda we all have heard all over the world from Americans. If American were walking the talk, the planet would be wonderful.

Sorry to be blunt, you are overdoing it, Rocky, and may need a real shake up.

Lord Sidious
5th July 2011, 20:03
What Gadaffi should have been working towards is an Elite Team of Assassins (100+) Specifically Targeting the NWO Globalists Criminals who signed off on the Illegal Invasion of a Sovereign Country!

If he's eventually going to be taken out, he might aswell of helped the rest of the World out by ridding the planet of some of the worst 'Psychopaths' ever to have drawn breath on earth!

'Kinetic Military Action', gimme a break!

Maybe we should get fulfordnugget to contact him and offer his ninjas for a price? :p

Lochinvar
5th July 2011, 20:47

We know Gadaffi is an aerosole but so are many of the leaders in the west.

Etherios
5th July 2011, 23:37

Ofc ... kill everyone .... its Gaddafis fault... Nato War Crimes: Depleted Uranium found in Libya by scientists (http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/07/nato-war-crimes-depleted-uranium-found.html) ... but i am bad i am sure its false info ... CNN didnt report this.

jackovesk
6th July 2011, 05:03

Oh please Rocky,

I love American, have dear friends in USA, am myself a Canadian, similar thinking, and way of living.

But really, here Rocky, travel a little bit please. Your propagandic writing is getting pityfull.

"Everyone would like to be here" Not many Canadian or European would, as a matter of fact. You have 30 millions poors for god sake.

"Anywhere in the world need help, America is always there". Yes, if there is money to be made or interests to be taken care of. This is not a blame, most countries are like this. But you sureley, without doubt, did buy in the propaganda you have heard since childhood. This is the difference with us in the other countries.

Censorship is extremely intense in USA and you are not aware of it, since there is so much censorship, you are not told.

One has to get out of America to see it. Therefore, when someone from another country tells you what they perceive, what is written in their newspapers about USA, what people think, why would you not you take it into account and ask yourself if there is maybe, a very slight possibility that there is any truth in it, instead of rehashing the propaganda we all have heard all over the world from Americans. If American were walking the talk, the planet would be wonderful.

Sorry to be blunt, you are overdoing it, Rocky, and may need a real shake up.

Agreed Flash, this is in by no means an attack against Rocky (Just the American Mindset)

You forget to mention the statement that American Politicians & MSM that makes me CRINGE evertime I here it....

"Thank your for Serving"! These 4 words are Mind Control Propaganda at its best.

Serving What Exactly? Serving Who Exactly?

The US Military has killed more innocent civilians in the world in the name of (3 other Dirty Words Democracy & Nation Building) than any other Nation on Earth since WWII..!

All for the NWO Globalists Banksters, Corporations & NGO's who have Hijacked the US Military for their own Criminal Agenda!

...and they are at it again in Lybia, another Sovereign Country ready to be Destroyed and taken over by NATO, the UN and US Govt!

For What?...For Who?

Rocky_Shorz
7th July 2011, 13:43
Murdock Rothschild and Kissinger all in trouble right now, it will be an interesting year...

now if you understand borders mean nothing to any of them, then getting mad at any country, does nothing, we need to swing the Spotlight back on the London meeting and to those causing all these problems and wars...

none of us voted to be in any wars, did we?

wars are not decided by the people, never have been never will be.

Ron Paul in power is no different than anyone else...

he was given the power to go after the Fed Reserve, but it was just a collar being snapped on a mad dog to keep him quiet...

you can't fight money, it is everywhere and the enemy of all...

Lochinvar
7th July 2011, 16:25
Murdock Rothschild and Kissinger all in trouble right now, it will be an interesting year...

now if you understand borders mean nothing to any of them, then getting mad at any country, does nothing, we need to swing the Spotlight back on the London meeting and to those causing all these problems and wars...

none of us voted to be in any wars, did we?

wars are not decided by the people, never have been never will be.

Ron Paul in power is no different than anyone else...

he was given the power to go after the Fed Reserve, but it was just a collar being snapped on a mad dog to keep him quiet...

Do the people not decide on war when they participate/not turn up?

thunder24
8th July 2011, 21:40

finally someone speaking upon why Ron Paul is allowed to say so much against the fed.

Rocky, glad to see the quoted statement above from you. thanks

peace