PDA

View Full Version : Dancing To The Pull Of The Puppet Master

The One
3rd July 2011, 13:35
Dancing To The Pull Of The Puppet Master ... he who is without strings, throw the first stone

I really and truly believe that a few of those men who ran for President ...... ran the race really believing they were going to make the some big change for the good of the people ...

Yet after the race is won, and office keys are handed over to the new acclaimed President ... I believe it's then and only then ... that they them self come face to face with true Wizard of OZ, those who are actually pulling the strings of government ...

And only then do they realise ...that they are just a little puppet controlled by strings .....

They see for the first time ... the ones who are actually running the show ... those whom we of the U.S. Matrix mainstream ... never actually see, but we feel the power of their injustice ...

And it wouldn't take long for any new president to realise that that these Big Guys are just to big to wrestle ... and to strong to tackle ....

But I'm strongly believing ... that we are the generation who will witness the strings of the puppet masters .... being taken over by a new puppeteer ...

A righteous puppeteer ... a true and just puppeteer ... who will clip the strings of all the puppet people ...

And just when the music frequency is right ... we too will see this Righteous galactic Army ...

But as the old government stands ... we are not in control of anything anyway .... and we are allllll somebody's puppets .... we are allllll dancing to the pull of some-body's string

If you don't believe me consider this ...

If you are paying a light bill .... the dance step begins with two tap tap
If you are paying a water bill .. rap a tap tap
If you are paying a phone bill .... rap tap rat atap tap ...

Don't mention paying the cable or the cell phone bill ... or the rent or house note ...
rap-atap, tap, tap tap rap-atap, sliiiiiiiiide, tap tap rap atap ....

Now the final steps of the puppet dance might come with paying some kind of taxes ...and believe me, not many of these feet are happy

And if anyone think they are paying alllllll these bills and others ..... just because they actually want to .... then they are just as blind as any new President .... before he met the Big High Guy ....

So he who is without the stings .... let him cast the first stone ...

So as we get through pointing fingers and casting stones ... and realize what a fix we as a people are in .... we have got to believe in the new puppeteers ... for they will be those who come form Higher Pane Stars .... they will be the alliance of the celestially righteous ... they will be those of the Positive Light Congregation ....

Then we can all dance to sweet music .... as we won't have any more strings ....
FREE AT LAST !!! .... FREE AT LAST

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/776/072/Dancing_To_The_Pull_Of_The_Puppet_Master_..._he_who_is_without_strings,_throw_the_first_stone.html

Calz
3rd July 2011, 14:26
Shouldn't do this ... but just cannot resist an "opening" like that one! :eyebrows::music::eyebrows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYzgQUTgpXs&NR=1

The One
3rd July 2011, 15:58
lol

thats funny

The One
3rd July 2011, 16:21
And this is how they promote food

gik3K-_s-_k