PDA

View Full Version : The Very Large Array is a Geomantic Talisman

Cartomancer
4th July 2011, 18:47
I have done some research into the origins of the Very Large Array in New Mexico. I was not prepared for what I found. I found an unusual amount of interest in the region of the VLA going as far back as the Presidency of Thomas Jefferson. Alexander Von Humboldt was the first person to accurately map this area. Evidence suggests that these two men had a strong belief that something of great importance was to be found in this area. Humboldt shared a map he drew of the region with Jefferson. The new Virgin Intergalactic Spaceport ties into this mystery.

Cartomancer
8th August 2011, 16:48
There is ample evidence that the area of New Mexico was thought to have some heavy occult significance to Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Von Humboldt. This value is exemplified in the modern world by the placement of the Trinity Test Stie, The VLA, Roswell incident. as well as the site of the new Virgin Spaceport in this particular region of New Mexico. I believe TJ and Von Humboldt believed the site of the VLA was a vortex location.

Cartomancer
13th August 2011, 21:20
I'll answer my own post once more. What is going on at the VLA is very interesting. The Very Large Array, Los Alamos, The Trinity test site, Roswell, the Lucifer telescope and the new Virgin Spaceport are all part of a talismanic array placed in an area that Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Humboldt believed has some sort of significance or unknown energy. Look at the movie "Contact" based on Carl Sagan's book. It takes place at the VLA and involves a "stargate" or "heavens gate" in the plot of the movie. The triangular shape of the VLA is surrounded by another triangle formed from lines generated by the National Mall in DC, The Sacramento Capitol mall in CA, and the International Peace Garden Axis. Please watch the movie attached here. Thank you all.

Rocky_Shorz
13th August 2011, 21:26
the left line pointed to Arizona intersects with the location of the Egyptian ruins, Grand Canyon... very interesting... Smithsonian Mystery in a vault...

Rocky_Shorz
13th August 2011, 22:00
took a while but found it...

Grand Canyon Mystery (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=260356&postcount=21)

http://www.reptoids.com/images/gc_images/gc_article_art/New-Globe.jpg

Rocky_Shorz
13th August 2011, 22:07
he used to be part of Avalon, I wonder if Richard would drop back to give us an update?

http://richardgabriel.info/

Richard if you are watching, mention Rocky not our buddy Sid on your application... ;)

Cartomancer
14th August 2011, 17:18
the left line pointed to Arizona intersects with the location of the Egyptian ruins, Grand Canyon... very interesting... Smithsonian Mystery in a vault...

This is great. I will check the locations of the places you list w/ regard to what I have found. The southern tip of the Very Large Array is very close to the same latitude as the Roswell Crash site. The Roswell crash site is only about 4 miles south of the even 34th parallel while the town of Roswell itself is about 27 miles south of the crash site. Some people have been postulating that the crash actually took place at the future site of the VLA and that is why it was built there. The VLA was built to search for extraterrestrial life. The new Virgin Spaceport is also being built in alignment and also on the exact 33rd parallel. Thank you.

Cartomancer
14th August 2011, 17:32
took a while but found it...

Grand Canyon Mystery (http://projectavalon.net/forum/showpost.php?p=260356&postcount=21)

http://www.reptoids.com/images/gc_images/gc_article_art/New-Globe.jpg

I took a quick look. This site aligns with the International Peace Garden just like the VLA does.I believe the VLA was later placed on an already established axis that was valued by Von Humboldt and Thomas Jefferson. My theory states that the International Peace Garden was placed at the spot that was established as an Axis Mundi by early Scandinavian explorers. The area known as "Little Egypt" in Illinois and Kentucky also aligns with the IPG and the Kensington Runestone. Now here we may have the site of the another "Little Egypt" in the Grand Canyon. I do have a video about that on the survivalcell channel on youtube. It is entitled Grail Mysteries of North America solved (a little presumptuous of a title but I am just trying to draw attention to what I have found). Thank you very much for this info. I think it does relate to what I have found. Unfortunately if it is related it means that the Egyptian artifacts etc. may have been placed by later Templars as a clue or type of property marker. It is just as possible that it all is absolutely true. This "Egyptian" area in the Grand Canyon would be on the same alignment from the IPG as Hoover Dam and its associated star chart. The star chart at Hoover Dam was dedicated by president F.D.R. in the heyday of Masonic development and interest in the United States. Check it out gang you are seeing discoveries right here on Project Avalon!

Rocky_Shorz
14th August 2011, 19:17
now push all of the continents together into one and see how everything lines up could all of these be linked before an earth shattering event that split it up?

Searched out and reactivated areas, or from the original?

The deeper you hop down the rabbit hole the more amazing it all seems...

Koyaanisqatsi
14th August 2011, 20:05
What significance might the area i live in play into all this? Fascinating stuff

Cartomancer
18th August 2011, 00:20
What significance might the area i live in play into all this? Fascinating stuff

As a coincidence the Very Large Array points to the Lucifer Telescope and the same azimuth then passes right over the middle of Tucson, Arizona! Interestingly the Giffords shooting took place in the occult oriented part of Thomas Jefferson's township grid. Also the township designation where the shooting took place is Township 13N Range 13S. The shooting took place at the intersection of sections one and two. The top two rows of the township grid are valued because they resemble a rectilinear zodiac and all of the rows add to 13 vertically. The township grid has sections numbered from 1-36. If these numbers are added individually the tally is 666. If you have a youtube handle post it here and I will send you the video I made about this. I have a private video on this subject on youtube that requires a password to view so if anyone is interested please let me know. Added to the mystique of the shooting is the fact that Gifford's husband is a NASA astronaut.

Foggy
18th August 2011, 02:00
The triangular shape of the VLA is surrounded by another triangle formed from lines generated by the National Mall in DC, The Sacramento Capitol mall in CA, and the International Peace Garden Axis. Please watch the movie attached here. Thank you all.

Cartomancer....THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH FOR POSTING IT.

I watched Part one and two of the movie tonight. I'm completely blown away with the information assembled.

Back in the 80's, I puzzled why the Pope was kissing up to Pres. Reagan, only to learn late 80's the Vatican established
an Embassy in Washington.

Then the kicker came in the 90's with Bill and Hillary kissing up to the Pope on their visit to Rome.
Some time later, the University built the Lucifer telescope.....that was the propaganda published.

Isn't the name the Vatican gave to the telescope unbelievable since they interchange Lucifer/Satan as the same entity.
I know the name "Lucifer" means "bringer of light". Now we know why the Jesuits didn't build one on their property...or
why the telescope wasn't built at other Catholic Church locations throughout the US.

Dummy me didn't connect the dots; --- yet it is so simple just like in ALL Real Estate.

It's LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!

Cartomancer, you are HOT, HOT, HOT for connecting all the dots on so many of the lines.

Thank you once again.

MORE, MORE, MORE! May I ask you PM me with the password for the other film you have.

Please. Thank You.

Cartomancer
19th August 2011, 01:01
Thanks very much for checking the videos out and your kind words. I have read that the Church also owns the Watergate building in D.C. They owned at the time of the scandal also. Go to survivalcell on youtube. That is my channel. There is a lot of information about Alexander Von Humboldt and Thomas Jefferson in some of the videos. It just keeps getting more bizarre. When a friend told me that the new Virgin Spaceport was going in there also it was not much of a surprise but fits the pattern. I really wonder how much the Roswell incident had to do with all of this? This could swing either way as far as being real or staged and would spectacular either way. I need your youtube handle to send you the video. That one pushes the boundaries of reality a little. If you watch the video I have about Baltimore and I.M. Pei you will see what I found about Dallas and the JFK assasination. By the way the same line going to the Lucifer telescope then goes to Tucson......................................

Foggy
19th August 2011, 12:35
Cartomancer, thank you for the prompt reply. I think it's fantastic the way you kept your focus on this and drilled down.

I'm going to build background along with the Baltimore/I.M.Pei video and everything you put out there first. I do
not have a youtube handle so I'll get back with you.

This board, and it's members are outstanding to share their work/interest. Your perseverance is appreciated and quite remarkable. It's amazing the way your work solved the mystery of 30 years that kept bugging me. You are right about the Watergate. The assets are unbelievable from American Express, etc., etc.

Later, have a lot of learning to do and thanks for making it available.

Foggy......with the fog lifting little by little

Tane Mahuta
19th August 2011, 14:40
he used to be part of Avalon, I wonder if Richard would drop back to give us an update?

Richard if you are watching, mention Rocky not our buddy Sid on your application... ;)

Thanks for the link Rocky. Ended up reading my way through the web-site.

Thanks for Cartomancer for the awesome thread.
You're not a Cartographer, by the way, are you?

TM

Cartomancer
19th August 2011, 14:45
Cartomancer, thank you for the prompt reply. I think it's fantastic the way you kept your focus on this and drilled down.

I'm going to build background along with the Baltimore/I.M.Pei video and everything you put out there first. I do
not have a youtube handle so I'll get back with you.

This board, and it's members are outstanding to share their work/interest. Your perseverance is appreciated and quite remarkable. It's amazing the way your work solved the mystery of 30 years that kept bugging me. You are right about the Watergate. The assets are unbelievable from American Express, etc., etc.

Later, have a lot of learning to do and thanks for making it available.

Foggy......with the fog lifting little by little

Interesting the church and American Express. The Amex symbol on the stock market is AXP. The sign of Christ in greek alphabet. I wonder if the Mason's created the system I have found in response to the Vatican's system. You are right about the appearance that they are all one actually. I seems since WWII that this has been the case. Prior to that the two sides were enemies.

=[Post Update]=

Thanks for the link Rocky. Ended up reading my way through the web-site.

Thanks for Cartomancer for the awesome thread.
You're not a Cartographer, by the way, are you?

TM

Yes I am a cartographer and GIS operator. I guess that is how I found all of this out. I have found that it is hard for those w/out some experience w/ maps to even understand what i am saying. That is what makes it a good way to conceal or encipher info on the maps.

Rocky_Shorz
19th August 2011, 16:52
you need to take a look at everything to do with 33 degrees to fill many of the gaps...

one sec...

33 degrees through history... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10845-Avalon-The-gathering-of-33-Bloodlines...&p=122899&viewfull=1#post122899)

Cartomancer
20th August 2011, 01:32
you need to take a look at everything to do with 33 degrees to fill many of the gaps...

one sec...

33 degrees through history... (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?10845-Avalon-The-gathering-of-33-Bloodlines...&p=122899&viewfull=1#post122899)

I have seen some of this material before. It is very interesting and I do think there is an affinity there for certain lats and longs. I have found some that are even more refined that simply being in the same parallel. Check out the Washington meridian as defined by Meridian Hill Park in DC. There is a grail legend associated w/ that alignment.

I have found several ancient sites of divination on the 38 deg 30min range. The Mason Dixon Line is also interesting from an occult standpoint. Mt. Ararat,Tomar Portugal, Fatima Portuagal, Ephesus, Indianapolis, Denver, and Chico are all on the lat. of the Mason Dixon Line and all have extensive arrays of occult and gnostic oriented artwork and buildings. Denver and Chico are part of the Templum defined by the Axis at the International Peace Garden on the border of the US and Canada as is the VLA. If you check out Louis Buff Parry and Scott Wolter's work my theories about the grail in N. America begin to make more sense.

I am going back to some of my earlier work for one of the next videos. I'm going to examine the Templum of Baalbek, Lebanon. The hexagon in the ruins there points to Carthage and and octagon there points right back to Baalbek. The Axis of Baalbek is somehow valued by the ruling class in a way I can't quite pin down. Many Greek and Roman rulers visited there including Alexander the Great and later Kaiser Wilhelm and the priesthood was said to have been Egyptian in nature. If you draw a line from the tip of the Great Pyramid to the hexagon of Baalbek the line appears to match a facet of the pyramid and a facet of the hexagon! I.M. Pei has built at least three structures that point to Baalbek including the Louvre Pramid! I found this when I went to check Sitchen's theory about the pyramids, Baalbek, and Mt. Ararat. I also have a video about the Watchers of Lake Van coming up. I will post the video that I have on youtube here tomorrow so you can see it!

Rocky_Shorz
20th August 2011, 02:00
I now live as far west you can be in America... at almost exactly... 33 degrees...

didn't notice until the 33 discussion started this year...

Cartomancer
20th August 2011, 23:37
I now live as far west you can be in America... at almost exactly... 33 degrees...

didn't notice until the 33 discussion started this year...

If you ever have a bottle of Rolling Rock beer you will see a mysterious "33" on the bottle w/ no reference or anything. On every bottle. wild. Not bad beer though.

ghvind
21st August 2011, 00:58
Much has published elsewhere about a network of tunnels and deep underground bases/cities. What might be going on underground at the VLA site?

Cartomancer
21st August 2011, 15:12
I haven't read anything about underground facilities in that area though given what we see I wouldn't be surprised. They are in the process of building the Virgin Spaceport so it is possible there will be some hidden things associated w/ that also.