PDA

View Full Version : Are you an Reptilian?????

<8>
4th July 2011, 19:37
Hi guys.:)
I think for them who think about the reptilians. (mostly in fear and that they are the "bad guys") Can find this interview interesting.
My self think that i been in many different races. And i think there is a negativ and a positive throughout the universe as a balance. I belive wid to much or less of each of this makes it harder to learn anyting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsYWUysO54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DZ6VRp6Zi0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9vOePZiPVs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FAAoQ8x9GY&feature=related

(True or false video) I hope this made you think ..:P

Teakai
5th July 2011, 03:34
Very interesting. Thanks <8>.

hholder
6th July 2011, 03:01
Thank you <8>, definitely an eye opener

PHARAOH
6th July 2011, 21:58
We are all Reptilian. All you need to do is look at a sperm cell. What goes in the egg becomes the person. The sperm does not fertilize the egg but instead, the egg fertilizes the sperm cell. Re-think everything!

DeDukshyn
6th July 2011, 22:05
As a small child i did not accept the fact that I was 100% mammal. In my mind I was half reptile. Why I thought this I have no idea - there was absolutely no influence over me on those sort of topics - my parents were traditional Christians, with a half reptilian 8 year old ;-)

I often consider what my previous alignments may have been in other lives/existences, but always consider that were I am now is the important part. In fact, if I did find out I was previously a reptilian or of an STS alignment I can take great pride in knowing the strides I have made. It's a bit irrelevant IMHO.

alsiani
8th July 2011, 00:00
I believe we are a cocktail of DNA, from various origins, but I don't agree we have that much o reptilian DNA.
The Annunaki are not reptilian. This is my opinion. Annunaki are mammals.
Therefore, the guys that contributed with the biggest share of DNA are mammals.
The Orion and the Alpha Centauri races are the reptilian.
I think that people sometimes overestimate the importance of these guys and confuse them.
Until someone proves I'm wrong...

truth4me
11th October 2011, 06:39
I don't know about these video's . Interesting but I just don't think this is legit. IMHO only. This guy.....I don't know....:noidea:

Tony
11th October 2011, 07:35
Are we talking about the body or the mind?

modwiz
11th October 2011, 07:39
I have eaten moths, nice big ones. Then I stopped drinking.

But, I do remember...............

Excuse me, time to shed my skin.

ViralSpiral
11th October 2011, 07:44
LOL Mod, was about to add:-
If you consider my forked tongue reptilian, then yeah

http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/snake1.gif

<8>
11th October 2011, 09:09
Are we talking about the body or the mind?

Good one..thanks Tony...

I was referring to the physical body, but i guess the mind comes along more or less. Not sure about the rules yet, what do you think...?

DNA
11th October 2011, 09:56
At 40 minutes in I have to stop.
This guy is full of crap.
He supposedly met a reptilian face to face and he can't even describe it. He keeps stumbling all over himself. Save your self the frustration.

TelosianEmbrace
11th October 2011, 10:05
I have lived a number of reptilian lives, and my genetic line in this life has a strong reptilian influence. I like to think that a kink in the top of my right ear is a genetic reptilian 'signature'. [Mod-edit: sentence removed at request of individual referenced therein. -Paul.]
Yesssss indeed!:high5: Happy to be green!

<8>
11th October 2011, 10:13
At 40 minutes in I have to stop.
This guy is full of crap.
He supposedly met a reptilian face to face and he can't even describe it. He keeps stumbling all over himself. Save your self the frustration.

Thanks DNA...

Even though he might be lying it's still fascinating, yourself can be reincarnated here for whatever reasons and when you die DNA you go right back to your reptilian family or whatever race are up for you next to explore...

sshenry
11th October 2011, 11:36
I was referring to the physical body, but i guess the mind comes along more or less.

Does it?

The soul (or spirit) is not affected by the physical - it simply IS.

The body is subject/prone to its genetic disposition (whatever that genetic disposition might be)

From what I've studied and experienced, the mind is the connecting link between the physical body and the higher self/soul, and therefore is not 'subject' to either - unless we allow it to be.

If we choose to allow our minds to be ruled/controlled by the dictates of our physical/biological bodies, then yes, any reptillian DNA would affect us.

If we choose instead to allow the soul to have the final say, it wouldn't matter what the physical body is asking/demanding/suggesting, we can override it.

choices....choices....

<8>
11th October 2011, 12:05
I was referring to the physical body, but i guess the mind comes along more or less.

Does it?

The body is subject/prone to its genetic disposition (whatever that genetic disposition might be)

From what I've studied and experienced, the mind is the connecting link between the physical body and the higher self/soul, and therefore is not 'subject' to either - unless we allow it to be.

If we choose to allow our minds to be ruled/controlled by the dictates of our physical/biological bodies, then yes, any reptillian DNA would affect us.

If we choose instead to allow the soul to have the final say, it wouldn't matter what the physical body is asking/demanding/suggesting, we can override it.

choices....choices....

Well i know what i heard when you hear all the people who had NDE, they all more or less say: "I was still me"
That would suggest we bring the mind we use along on the ride, but who really knows what happens when you enter a new body...

Thanks Henry...

Anno
11th October 2011, 12:14
I love the way he pronounces repteeeeelyan. Although I question how someone who claims to eat an organic vegetarian diet got overweight.

The truth about reptilians is out there but is hidden behind the cover story. They do exist but they are not the enemy we're told and they are not the Anunaki.

People like Sitchin/Maxwell/Icke all hide the truth in what they say. It's really simple if you pay attention. They all say that the ancient accounts state that the Anunaki had a rule that they could not be shown in their true form so they used the slit pupil eye as a symbol. Then they start to come up with images and stories of Reptilians. Their job is to propogate the reptilian cover story which is why they're allowed to travel the world and spread 'the truth' at the same time as saying the whole planet is controlled. Surely they'd be killed if they were telling the truth?

If you're not allowed to depict them as they are, why are they depicted as Reptilians? Because they're not Reptilians. Reptilians are not the only species with a slit pupil.

http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/736/736698/new-earth-20061002001542382.jpg

In the warmer climes where you find reptiles the top predators are the big cats. In the colder climes where you don't find reptiles the top predators are the big canines.

The 'war' has always been between the 'reptilians' and 'the sea people' as anyone researching Hidden History can tell you. Cat people Vs Dog people.

Consider the attributes of the Reptile. Cold, callous, cruel. All C words. So are cats. Lone predators that kill for fun as well as for food. Whereas dogs are social, loyal and protective.

Oh and what logos do Camelot and Avalon use?

The truth is out there.

sshenry
11th October 2011, 12:22
Consider the attributes of the Reptile. Cold, callous, cruel. All C words. So are cats. Lone predators that kill for fun as well as for food. Whereas dogs are social, loyal and protective..

As someone who loves dogs but has been on the receiving end of a wild dog pack, I can't agree with your assessment that dogs are all you cut them out to be. Perhaps they are loyal, social and protective to their OWN, and perhaps they sometimes adopt humans as part of their own - as part of their pack - but that does not make them angels. Simply one more species of mamal that does what needs to be done.

I've also known cats that were as 'protective' and loyal as you say dogs are - so again, I think we're dealing here with people's perceptions...

sshenry
11th October 2011, 12:34
Well i know what i heard when you hear all the people who had NDE, they all more or less say: "I was still me"
That would suggest we bring the mind we use along on the ride, but who really knows what happens when you enter a new body...

Thanks Henry...

Which would beg the question, "who is me?"

That's just it - I believe that while the mind is the connecting link between the body and spirit/soul, that it goes with us from body to body which would (for all intents and purposes) make it an extention of the soul, perhaps the 'appendage' that the soul uses to "be" human (sort of like the part of us that we use to control an avatar in a video game). So everything that we are and have learned/felt etc., becomes a part of (or is adapted by) the soul, it was, after all, 'it's' experience (being us for that period of time).

So it may be a part of the soul (or an extention of) but it is given autonomy/independence FROM the soul in order to interact with the body that it is in. But its nature (the mind) is as being part of something bigger (the soul) so if it finds itself in a body whose genetic predisposition is negative, it does not have to let that negativity overule it (if it so chooses).

But just like we experience what happens to the avatar in the game, that does not mean that we ARE the avatar - we're much much more than that. That is just ONE aspect of who we are. One of who we've been.

Eh, hope that wasn't too confusing...

Anno
11th October 2011, 12:40
Consider the attributes of the Reptile. Cold, callous, cruel. All C words. So are cats. Lone predators that kill for fun as well as for food. Whereas dogs are social, loyal and protective..

As someone who loves dogs but has been on the receiving end of a wild dog pack, I can't agree with your assessment that dogs are all you cut them out to be. Perhaps they are loyal, social and protective to their OWN, and perhaps they sometimes adopt humans as part of their own - as part of their pack - but that does not make them angels. Simply one more species of mamal that does what needs to be done.

I've also known cats that were as 'protective' and loyal as you say dogs are - so again, I think we're dealing here with people's perceptions...

If a pack of wild dogs attacked you, you must have done something to provoke it. Would you not attack someone that broke in to your home? Cats kill for fun. Anyone that has a cat knows that because they get the corpses as presents. I once had a dog that found a baby bird in the garden. She picked it up and carried it to the safety of a bush then lay there waiting for its mother to come back for it.

Ancient stories are full of tales of wolves raising humans and those who have researched anthropology can tell you that humans only reached the levels we have because of dogs. They protected us while we slept allowing is access to deep sleep and dreaming and they taught us to hunt.

You don't get stories like that of cats. Consider something basic like The Jungle Book. Who is the evil baddy? Khan the Tiger. Who saved and raised Mowgli? The wolves.

The descendants of The Sea People hold Bears and Wolves as ancestors, as do some Native American tribes. The Egyptians had Anubis the Zulus had Kintu.

Even Stewart Swerdlow drops big clues about this like when he says Cats are CCTV for the aliens. How could these aliens channel/posess cats if they were not of the same resonance?

Reptilians were put in the place of the Cat People. The clues are everywhere but this whole 'you must believe in reptilians if you're awake' stops people from seeing.

Amysenthia
11th October 2011, 13:51
Anna sorry but I have to disagree with you about cats. Big cats such as lions live in packs called prides. As do cheetahs, leopards, etc. Only mature males have to go out on their own, as is the same in wolf packs. We have reduced house cats to having to live solitary existences, but this is not what a cat prefers. Being an owner of cats they are loyal, loving, and extremely intelligent. Oh and by the way protective. Just try to be an invading mouse and get in my yard.

<8>
11th October 2011, 14:08

Thanks Henry...

Which would beg the question, "who is me?"

That's just it - I believe that while the mind is the connecting link between the body and spirit/soul, that it goes with us from body to body which would (for all intents and purposes) make it an extention of the soul, perhaps the 'appendage' that the soul uses to "be" human (sort of like the part of us that we use to control an avatar in a video game). So everything that we are and have learned/felt etc., becomes a part of (or is adapted by) the soul, it was, after all, 'it's' experience (being us for that period of time).

So it may be a part of the soul (or an extention of) but it is given autonomy/independence FROM the soul in order to interact with the body that it is in. But its nature (the mind) is as being part of something bigger (the soul) so if it finds itself in a body whose genetic predisposition is negative, it does not have to let that negativity overule it (if it so chooses).

But just like we experience what happens to the avatar in the game, that does not mean that we ARE the avatar - we're much much more than that. That is just ONE aspect of who we are. One of who we've been.

Eh, hope that wasn't too confusing...

Thanks...

Our mind are obviously limited in this reality, if it's true there are higher planes of existence, That would suggest your mind get access to more knowledge on each level and even make it possible to travel
Back to the lower realitys. How else can the ET come back here?? maybe we have put the ET on such high pedestals we have fouled us selfs, they might just had a long head start.
And if you can make your body stay healthy for a few thousand of years, who would not get access to more knowledge and technology.
And seem unreachable to us at our level of existence....

sorry of topic a bit there...What i am trying to say is that there must be a reason why we are stript of all out knowledge as we get born in to this reality.
And as parents and the society we shape our young limited minds how we like them to grow up to be as an adult. And we know how easy we fall for suggestions, itīs like our minds get reshaped every time
we reincarnate in to a new society..

Besides from Chico Penteado here who claim they as reptilians reincarnate in adult bodies, if itīs true at all, the other aliens talk about how the grow up and go to school a few hundred years..

Christine roby
11th October 2011, 14:20
I totally agree I think no matter what race we were in the past there is good and bad in each race but I am still me and my soul is the same no matter what I have been
Hi guys.:)
I think for them who think about the reptilians. (mostly in fear and that they are the "bad guys") Can find this interview interesting.
My self think that i been in many different races. And i think there is a negativ and a positive throughout the universe as a balance. I belive wid to much or less of each of this makes it harder to learn anyting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKsYWUysO54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DZ6VRp6Zi0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9vOePZiPVs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FAAoQ8x9GY&feature=related

(True or false video) I hope this made you think ..:P

mahalall
11th October 2011, 16:22
Thanks <8>,
Chicco certainly does a good public relations job as a naga pirate-certainly they need it as their having bad press.
There is going to come a day when we recognise the power of our compassion and learn to live with acceptance of our strong, wise and powerful neighbours on this planet.

DNA
11th October 2011, 21:25
Does it?

choices....choices....

I agree with just about everything you say. I think the choices end once we cross the thresh hold to the otheer side.
Folks who report NDE experiences almost never make it past the thresh hold.

Once on the other side, we are,,,,,part of a collective consciousness that is probably about as foreign to our current way of thinking as we can imagine.
3d and 4d are the abodes of free will. To make it beyond, you are compelled to follow the house rules.

sshenry
11th October 2011, 23:23

If a pack of wild dogs attacked you, you must have done something to provoke it. Would you not attack someone that broke in to your home? Cats kill for fun. Anyone that has a cat knows that because they get the corpses as presents. I once had a dog that found a baby bird in the garden. She picked it up and carried it to the safety of a bush then lay there waiting for its mother to come back for it.

Ancient stories are full of tales of wolves raising humans and those who have researched anthropology can tell you that humans only reached the levels we have because of dogs. They protected us while we slept allowing is access to deep sleep and dreaming and they taught us to hunt.

You don't get stories like that of cats. Consider something basic like The Jungle Book. Who is the evil baddy? Khan the Tiger. Who saved and raised Mowgli? The wolves.

The descendants of The Sea People hold Bears and Wolves as ancestors, as do some Native American tribes. The Egyptians had Anubis the Zulus had Kintu.

Even Stewart Swerdlow drops big clues about this like when he says Cats are CCTV for the aliens. How could these aliens channel/posess cats if they were not of the same resonance?

Reptilians were put in the place of the Cat People. The clues are everywhere but this whole 'you must believe in reptilians if you're awake' stops people from seeing.

What did I do to to 'provoke' them? Absolutely nothing. Anyone who has ever lived in Puerto Rico will be able to tell you about the feral dog packs that roam about many areas. I was walking from the grocery store to the Wal-Mart (seperted by a parking lot). The band of dogs came diving out from the scrub between the two buildings and attacked me. One grabbed my leg. All I can say is thank goodness for leather dress boots! Saved me from getting torn to shreds. And no, they were not rabid.

As for your 'bad' stories about cats, it seems that you've been swallowing the cat-hater kool aid!

As to "The Jungle Book", if you read the actual book by Rudyard Kipling, you will see that it is Bagheera the black panther who buy's Mowgli's life from Shere Kahn by giving him a bull in place of the man cub, and it is Bagheera and Baloo (yes, in the book) who raise Mowgli.

As to the Egyptians - they worshipped many animals, cats included. Bastet was known as the Goddess of cats as well as the goddess of protection, stealth and independence. She bestowed the gifts of sexual pleasure, joy, beauty and grace.

But of course, if you are determined to see cats as the bad guys, nothing I say can persuade you otherwise.

OnyxKnight
14th October 2011, 22:29
I have lived a number of reptilian lives, and my genetic line in this life has a strong reptilian influence. I like to think that a kink in the top of my right ear is a genetic reptilian 'signature'. [Mod-edit: sentence removed at request of individual referenced therein. -Paul.]

Thanks for that link Telosian. I'm happy such an initiative has been established. It was about freaking time too.

Are these non-agressor 'Reptoid' groups the same ones I have contact with? From Sirius/Capella?

TelosianEmbrace
14th October 2011, 23:36

Thanks for that link Telosian. I'm happy such an initiative has been established. It was about freaking time too.

Are these non-agressor 'Reptoid' groups the same ones I have contact with? From Sirius/Capella?
Hi OnyxKnight! It's been a while since I've read his website, it may have clarification on there. I have had visions of at least two benevolent reptilian races. One looks a little like the benevolent races from the movie The Dark Crystal, though how much is image and how much emotion, I don't know.
Another benevolent reptilian was a very kind female who had a similar countenance to the common perception of a reptilian, though her skin was pale, almost white.
What is the physical appearance of the Sirius/Capella group? There are many different races of reptilian, just like greys, amphibian humanoids and others.