PDA

View Full Version : Twenty-four miles of Plaquemines Parish is destroyed.

Tango
27th May 2010, 19:02

" Everything IS DEAD "

This IS intentional to destroy the marshlands...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRWqpc77Ms

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxRWqpc77Ms

I want to make this completely CLEAR... TO ME... This IS an intentional Act by the British... ' BP ' to
destruct the wetlands; marshlands, in America... This destruction IS PERMANENT... The area will
NOT recover from this damage... The ' Sea Life ' damage IS PERMANENT~Tango

Please, copy this video... Please, pass this video to all your relatives, friends...

Please pass far and wide...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
28th May 2010, 00:17

From, Good morning America... The media gangs up against a politician...!!! You have to ask yourself "who's the villain here ?"...
Media turning against Obama ?

This video is devastating... No wonder Obama left town. He's probably hoping that everyone will have forgotten about the biggest ' Unnatural disaster ' in the history of the United States.

Just L00K at the TOXIC Soup... Note: NO FISH or Sea Life is shown... Their ALL DEAD ~Tango

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lBQkNgY3bY&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lBQkNgY3bY&feature=player_embedded

BIGGEST CRIMINAL ACT.... Me.... I want some ' BP ' A S S.... I want ALL Their Assets... I want the Executives,
Pay for Life...

I Also want them IN Prison for Life... Every Board Member of BP

Tango

giovonni
28th May 2010, 08:07
APNewsBreak: New, giant sea oil plume seen in Gulf
By MATTHEW BROWN and JASON DEAREN, Associated Press Writers Matthew Brown And Jason Dearen, Associated Press Writers – Thu May 27,

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/2010-05-19-nasagulfofmexicooilslickcolumn.jpg

NEW ORLEANS – Marine scientists have discovered a massive new plume of what they believe to be oil deep beneath the Gulf of Mexico, stretching 22 miles from the leaking wellhead northeast toward Mobile Bay, Alabama.

The discovery by researchers on the University of South Florida College of Marine Science's Weatherbird II vessel is the second significant undersea plume recorded since the Deepwater Horizon exploded on April 20.

David Hollander, associate professor of chemical oceanography at the school, says the thick plume was detected just beneath the surface down to about 3,300 feet. He says it's more than 6 miles wide.

Scientists say they are worried the undersea plumes may be from chemical dispersants used to break up the oil a mile under the surface.

original story link;
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100527/ap_on_re_us/us_oil_spill_new_plume_1

Tango
28th May 2010, 09:04

May 27, 2010 — Congressman Charlie Melancon of Louisiana's 3rd District shows the emotion of Louisianans over the oil spill...

Watch this short clip and then ask yourself if you think he is crying because of the coasts of Louisiana or because he knows it's worse; much worse, then they are saying...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H38FC3hKkTc&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H38FC3hKkTc&feature=player_embedded

Tango

stardustaquarion
28th May 2010, 11:15
Some good news, Kevin Costner has donated one of his $24 million dollars machine to help. Shame on BP!

NGN Daily: Oil, EPA, and Kevin Costner

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1sq6aTTCDM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A1sq6aTTCDM

Freedom
28th May 2010, 20:22
This has got to be the single most heinous crime of rape and pillage to the planet that we will ever witness...unless of course they decide to nuke us all....it is a crying shame and I'm crying brother....I'm crying. How could they be so heartless as to destroy the beautiful planet we live on...we have been ignorantly/blantly using the oceans for our dumping of waste forever...out of sight out of mind...how could we possible win when greed and arrogance rule...the bastards....off with their heads I say....let them have to live amongst what they caused to a perfect eco system and see how they like it....and we all shall move on to a new earth where she will be loved and appreciated and respected as she truly deserves....and we shall all live happily forever together in harmony and the evil war lords shall perish in their own filth....water water everywhere but not a drop to drink...let that truth ring loud in their ears as they die of thirst.

Namaste....Freedom

Tango
28th May 2010, 21:45
I wrote this in mid 2009, when a member asked, on the SammyTray " manifest for you, thread " on PA1... The member asked... ' Wished to Heal the Earth...'

This was My Response... It holds true today more than EVER... Like I said " I WANT SOME A. S. S. " Not really looking for Money... I, want Complete accountability of the Executives,

I want control of ALL REAL ESTATE holdings executives... Transportation of the Executives... I want each Held without Bond... Until ALL their destructions have been cleaned up... All the Plastic included,

Tires... World Wide... Each Oil Company, held accountable... At Zero Expense to the world citizen... ~Tango

Oil Companies, what do they really do...

W0W... To Really Heal the Earth. One would have to destroy the '0il Business.'

They remove a substance from under the crust [which weakens the surface]
causing sink holes N' earth quakes. The substance these Evil people remove
they process into poisons such as Plastic, fuel, N' other items they say we
should use. All of them toxic and poison to our bodies and all life. They pick
the pockets of beings of the planet in their greed, for the processing of this
natural continously produced substance. The only way to get rid of it is to
burn it... Which they also want to tax you for using it.[Carbon Tax]...

Plastic collects on the surface; in landfills, in the oceans it kills oceans
creatures, Kills life on the surface and in the sky... They take money from the
earth beings to FIX a problem again and again which THEY caused. Over
N' over I see they repeat the same thing. They ' Hook ' you on something
than take Money from Your labors to FIX what THEY cause... They give
each other that sign of Taurus [the bull] when ever a camera is on them,
You, all know the sign little finger and index finger held outright middle fingers
tucked under held by the thumb forming the face of the bull. They hold it
sidesways in front of their body or up in the air. That is the sign of laughing
at U the payer... As they Pick your pocket they laugh at U.

Electric is the only true energy that is safe. But, it is kept hidden. Henry Ford
hated 0IL people. In 1921 he built a model T; which really used electric to
turn a flywheel which provided forward movement. He used pocket
magnets to repel the magnets on the flywheel which caused rotation....

Coral Castle in Southern Florida was completely built using the same method
to power a generator which Ed, used to lift blocks of limestone of various
shapes in place using the electro/magnetics to repel the blocks lifting off the
earth and placed them where he wanted them. Do I understand it -Y E S.
But, your HOOKED on a drug called 0IL. Henry Ford built his auto to run on
farm products... Never 0IL... He hated 0IL... And the people that brought it.
They killed his son Edsel to flip him... Henry Ford hated 0IL as I hate
pharmaceuticals... another one of their tools. They HOOK you and COOK you.

And, sooo it is. And sooo it will be... Until, all of the beings of the planet
Terra educate themselves get some BALLS and start using ELECTRIC.
Start building generators.

Only then can the earth be healed... Make the dumbing down go away.

Live better electricly... Remember that... Its gone away also.

YOU, AIN'T GOT THE BALLS... And, THEY KNOW THAT.

I have left knowledge all over this site. No One reads it...

Verry trooly,

Tango

Tango
29th May 2010, 15:00

BP has rebuffed demands from government officials and environmentalists to use a less-toxic dispersant
to break up the oil from its massive offshore spill, saying that the chemical product it is now using continues
to be “the best option for subsea application.”

On Thursday, the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency gave the London-based company 72 hours to
replace the dispersant Corexit 9500 or to describe in detail why other dispersants fail to meet environmental standards.

The agency on Saturday released a 12-page document from BP, representing only a portion of the
company’s full response. Along with several dispersant manufacturers, BP claimed that releasing
its full evaluation of alternatives would violate its legal right to keep confidential business information private.

But in a strongly worded retort, the EPA said that it was “evaluating all legal options” to force BP
to release the remaining information “so Americans can get a full picture of the potential
environmental impact of these alternative dispersants.”

http://anticorruptionsociety.com/2010/05/24/the-gulf-oil-spill-lets-not-wait-any-longer/

"Erin Brockovich"

http://www.brockovich.com

Erin Brockovich Biography

Say the name Erin Brockovich and you think, strong, tough, stubborn and sexy. Erin is all that and definitely more.

She is a modern-day “David” who loves a good brawl with today’s “Goliaths”.

She thrives on being the voice for those who don’t know how to yell.

She is a rebel. She is a fighter. She is a mother. She is a woman. She is you and me.

It’s been 10 years since Julia Roberts starred in the Oscar-winning tour de force “Erin Brockovich”. The film turned an unknown legal researcher into a 20th century icon by showcasing how her dogged persistence was the impelling force behind the largest medical settlement lawsuit in history. Since then, Erin hasn’t been resting on her laurels… she continues to fight hard and win big!

This gutsy broad doesn’t apologize for who she is. She has always loved going head to head with the big boys and was never intimated by their bravado. She learned how to come out on top from her tight-knit mid-western family in Lawrence, Kansas. Erin was the youngest child of an industrial engineer father and journalist mother. Her parents always believed that she could do anything she set her mind to if she learned to focus her amazing energy.

After a few years roaming around at various colleges, Erin decided that she wanted to be a California girl. She first landed a job as a management trainee for K-Mart but when that didn’t make her swagger, she decided to study electrical engineering. But that wasn’t enough for the Kansas beauty… on a fluke, she entered the Miss Pacific Coast beauty pageant… and, not surprising, won the title.

When she realized that beauty pageants weren’t her thing, Erin, her husband and two children settled in Reno, Nevada. After divorcing, the single mother became a secretary at a brokerage firm where she met and married her second husband. But that marriage was short lived and the now mother of three was solo again.

Up until this point, Erin was the average divorced single mother trying to make a living… until she crossed paths with lawyer, Ed Masry, and changed the course of both their lives.

After being seriously injured in a traffic accident in Reno, Erin moved back to California’s San Fernando Valley, and hired Masry & Vititoe to represent her. They won a small settlement but she still needed work so she got a job at their law firm as a file clerk, it was while organizing papers on a pro bono real estate case that Erin first found medical records that would explode into the largest direct action lawsuit in US history.

Erin’s exhaustive investigation uncovered that Pacific Gas & Electric had been poisoning the small town of Hinkley’s Water for over 30 years. It was because of Erin’s unwavering tenacity that PG & E had been exposed for leaking toxic Chromium 6 into the ground water. This poison affected the health of the population of Hinkley. In 1996, as a result of the largest direct action lawsuit of its kind, spear-headed by Erin and Ed Masry, the utility giant was forced to pay out the largest toxic tort injury settlement in US history: $333 million in damages to more than 600 Hinkley residents.

The story and eventual film helped make the “Erin Brockovich” a household name. Over time, Erin realized that she could use her notoriety to spread positive messages of personal empowerment and to encourage others to stand up and make a difference.

Erin Brockovich has conquered all forms of media… Her first TV project was ABC’s 2001 special “Challenge America With Erin Brockovich” where she helped motivate and organize the rebuilding of a dilapidated park in downtown Manhattan. This show is best described as “Extreme Make-Over Home Edition” on steroids.

Then, for three seasons, Erin hosted the Lifetime series, “Final Justice With Erin Brockovich”. The show celebrated everyday women who triumphed when faced with overwhelming adversity.

Erin then dominated the world of publishing with her New York Times Business best-seller, “Take It From Me. Life’s A Struggle, But You Can Win”.

Because of her fighting spirit, Erin has become the champion of countless women and men. She is this generations, “Dear Abby” and in fact receives thousands of “Dear Erin” letters and emails each year from people who are begging for help and support in their own personal struggles. Erin proudly answers every one of them.

As President of Brockovich Research & Consulting, she is currently involved in numerous environmental projects worldwide.

Erin is one of the most requested speakers on the international lecture circuit and travels the world for personal appearances.

Erin Brockovich is a true American hero who’s icon status and “stick-to-it-iveness” only fuels her determination to expose injustice and lend her voice to those who do not have one.

She has requests for her help in ground water contamination complaints in every state of the US, Australia and other international hot spots. She is currently working on cases in California, Texas, Florida, Michigan, Illinois and Missouri.

Erin lives in Southern California with her husband, three children and 5 Pomeranians and admits to one guilty pleasure… shopping!

Bryn ap Gwilym
29th May 2010, 15:48
Tango
I want to make this completely CLEAR... TO ME... This IS an intentional Act by the British... ' BP ' to
destruct the wetlands; marshlands, in America... This destruction IS PERMANENT... The area will
NOT recover from this damage... The ' Sea Life ' damage IS PERMANENT~Tango
There is a huge difference between the "British", which is the english self appointed elite & the people of Briton, ie Cymry, Scottish, Irish & the english. ;)

I'm still not convinced that this was an accident. The question is who do you point the finger at? Another false flag perhaps?

I still remember the destruction of the coastline & all wide life etc that was inflicted when the Sea Empress in February 1996 was deliberately crashed into rocks/coast off Cymru, not once but three times.
There are still area's now that have not recovered, BUT who was to blame??

Is this just another diversion to draw folks attention away from the genocide that is spreading around the world?

Tango
31st May 2010, 15:11

Notice throughout the clips the movement toward
a full military response to this crisis, why??? Part of
the "partnership"? The Goldman Sachs BP people do the
set up for the rig, the military tests their space weapon, then
they occupy the gulf militarily...?

Why Are Swat Teams Being Sent To The Gulf Oil Rigs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VBvmzbpvfY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VBvmzbpvfY

Deep Water Horizon Moments after Explosion Live Footage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1eLHGblEww&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1eLHGblEww&NR=1

Something is definitely strange going on and with these
psychos, its hard to know what...

Check out the deck again, after you see this video and
the "BLUE BEAMS" that stay steady and straight. Look at the
distance between the two beams on this video and then
match that to the shape of the hole in the previous link where
I say "check out the deck again", and see how they match closely.
I even commented on the fact that there was no carbon residue on
the deck so it could not have been an explosion.... hmmmm......

Well, You can think about this yourself... Maybe, Its aliens [Ha-Ha-Ha]
Or, that is the story they will try to sell You... :confused:

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
31st May 2010, 17:42

May 20th, 2010

source: American Free Press
By Victor Thorn

Could the catastrophic Gulf of Mexico oil rig explosion be part of a larger scheme to “reform” the energy industry, just as the Obama administration has “reformed” healthcare, banking and automobile manufacturers? Worse, is “cap and trade”—possibly the worst legislation ever penned—the ultimate endgame behind this spill, which they are now capitalizing upon?

The first red flag receiving virtually no attention is that Halliburton (of Dick Cheney fame) had finished a cementing process only 20 hours prior to Deepwater Horizon erupting in flames. Lawsuits have already been filed, with Reuters reporting on April 29, “Halliburton improperly and negligently performed its job in cementing the well, increasing the pressure at the well and contributing to the fire, explosion and resulting oil spill.”

As a result, a high-pressure pocket of deep oil 30,000 feet beneath the ocean floor erupted with the force of a gigantic, non-stop fire hose. A surviving worker on the rig, John Kersey, said it sounded “like a war zone” as alarms were triggered, electricity shorted out, and flames shot 300 feet into the air. The inferno-like blaze could be seen 35 miles away.

CONNECTIONS

Suspicions arise when an ownership paper trail is followed. Halliburton subcontracted for a company named Transocean, which leased and operated Deepwater Horizon for British Petroleum (BP). Transocean is a subsidiary of Sonat Inc., which merged with the El Paso Corporation (EPC) in March 1999. Douglas Foshee, EPC’s chairman, president and CEO, was hired away from Halliburton. The interim CEO prior to his arrival was Ronald Kuehn of Sonat.

Another previous CEO of EPC was William Wise, who served with Cheney on the influential National Petroleum Council. EPC was the largest single contributor from Texas for Bush-Cheney’s 2000 presidential campaign. Similarly, Wise helped Cheney raise $8 million for the National Republican Senatorial Committee.

These incestuous relationships aren’t limited to the GOP. Barack Obama and his Chicago crime network expect to reap handsome profits in the future. Step No. 1 in this process began with Chicago’s Joyce Foundation, which had John Ayers (brother of terrorist William Ayers) on its board. Another board member was then-Illinois Sen. Barack Obama.

The Joyce Foundation created the Chicago Climate Exchange (CCX), which in turn received financing from Franklin Raines, former head of Fannie Mae, a prime mover in our recent housing market collapse and economic recession.

Of vital importance is CCX’s role as the sole “carbon trading system” under Obama’s cap-and-trade bill. CCX would act as a quasi-stock market to buy and sell energy emission allowances. Richard Sandor, CCX founder, estimated a $10 trillion potential for this easily manipulated market.

BILDERBERG INFLUENCE

With that much money at stake, a host of high rollers enter the picture. Namely, one company with a huge ownership interest in CCX is Generation Investment Management (GIM), whose chairman is former Vice President Al Gore. Four other GIM founders include Henry Paulson, David Blood, Mark Ferguson and Peter Harris—all of Goldman Sachs. Not surprisingly, Goldman Sachs purchased 10 percent of CCX in 2006.

One other individual on CCX’s board of directors is the controversial Maurice Strong, a New Age occultist with direct ties to the Rockefellers and the Rothschilds.

Since Goldman Sachs has now become part of the equation, we next need to examine its non-executive chairman, Peter Sutherland, who formerly filled the same role at BP, the company at the center of this debacle. As the third-largest global energy company in existence, BP has four direct links to Bilderberg: former CEO John Brown, chairman Carl Henric Svanberg, chief executive Tony Hayward and Sutherland. In addition, Sutherland formerly served as the World Trade Organization’s director general, EU commissioner and chairman of the European Trilateral Commission.

This background information is important because the top recipient of BP donations during the 2008 presidential campaign was Obama. Similarly, the second highest political action committee contributing to a political candidate in 2008 was Goldman Sachs. The beneficiary of their largess: Obama.

Undoubtedly, one of Obama’s primary big government missions is to enact cap-and-trade legislation. To implement this plan, influential decision makers such as Robert Rubin, Larry Summers, Paul Volcker and Timothy Geithner are all members of the financial mafia. In this vein, David Mayer Rothschild stressed that last year’s Copenhagen environmental summit was “an attempt to establish a world government.”

Likewise, AFP editor Jim Tucker reported on March 24, 2007 that General Lord Guthrie, director of N.M. Rothschild & Sons, said political leaders should “address the global climate crisis with a single voice, and impose rules that apply worldwide.”

The Rothschilds have spent huge amounts of money promoting the global warming hoax. Goldman Sachs is obviously an arm of their empire, whereas BP is among a host of companies in Nathan Rothschild’s portfolio.

A TEAM EFFORT

Considering the nature of these prominent players, one factor binds them all together. Cap and trade, via the CCX, will tax carbon-dioxide emissions and generate trillions in revenue. Only a month ago, however, this legislation sat dead in the water with virtually no support from Congress or the American public. But now, with an environmental catastrophe at hand, could it be resurrected and enacted in a way that mirrored President Clinton’s counter-terrorism bill following the OKC bombing?

Ironically, big oil and global bankers are two of the most ardent supporters of climate change legislation. In this sense, seeming adversaries such as “environmentalist” Gore and BP are on the same team; as are Cheney’s Halliburton, Goldman Sachs and Obama’s CCX. It should also be noted that prior to their demise, the corrupt Enron Corporation lavished huge amounts of praise on cap and trade legislation.

Lastly, if gasoline prices surge this summer due to the Gulf of Mexico spill, one obvious benefactor will be the new green-friendly “smart cars” owned by GM (Government Motors).

As AFP goes to press, all containment efforts have failed as millions of gallons of oil continue to gush into the Gulf of Mexico on a weekly basis.

http://nomorecensorship.com/false-flags/was-gulf-oil-spill-an-inside-job

Now See This... And, how it ALL ties together:

http://www.forbes.com/2007/06/28/venter-synthetic-bacteria-tech-science-cx_mh_0628venter.html

Biotech
Venter Takes Step Toward Synthetic Cells
Matthew Herper, 06.28.07, 2:25 PM ET

A team led by Craig Venter, the maverick geneticist best known for his fight to sequence the human genome, has moved a step closer to making cells from scratch. But huge hurdles remain to making practical use of this new technology.

For the BP connection visit the link--you can't miss it --it is in bold print.

Copy and Paste
Posted by Tango

" First the Oil Companies cause the destruction... Than, their owner's Take the money of the citizen; pay themselves, to repair the damage they cause " ~Tango

giovonni
31st May 2010, 20:31
Thank you my Friend

for posting the above information and links

:yes4:

This was no accident~ its all to convenient and timely

whats next ~ the ocean's food supply ??

OPPS!!! :eek:

Oceans’ fish could disappear in 40 years: UN

http://www.kenbryski.com/image-files/salmon-fishing.jpg

By Agence France-Presse
Monday, May 17th, 2010 -- 1:43 pm

The world faces the nightmare possibility of fishless oceans by 2050 without fundamental restructuring of the fishing industry, UN experts said Monday.

"If the various estimates we have received... come true, then we are in the situation where 40 years down the line we, effectively, are out of fish," Pavan Sukhdev, head of the UN Environment Program's green economy initiative, told journalists in New York.

A Green Economy report due later this year by UNEP and outside experts argues this disaster can be avoided if subsidies to fishing fleets are slashed and fish are given protected zones -- ultimately resulting in a thriving industry.

The report, which was opened to preview Monday, also assesses how surging global demand in other key areas including energy and fresh water can be met while preventing ecological destruction around the planet.

UNEP director Achim Steiner said the world was "drawing down to the very capital" on which it relies.

However, "our institutions, our governments are perfectly capable of changing course, as we have seen with the extraordinary uptake of interest. Around, I think it is almost 30 countries now have engaged with us directly, and there are many others revising the policies on the green economy," he said.

Collapse of fish stocks is not only an environmental matter.

One billion people, mostly from poorer countries, rely on fish as their main animal protein source, according to the UN.

The Green Economy report estimates there are 35 million people fishing around the world on 20 million boats. About 170 million jobs depend directly or indirectly on the sector, bringing the total web of people financially linked to 520 million.

According to the UN, 30 percent of fish stocks have already collapsed, meaning they yield less than 10 percent of their former potential, while virtually all fisheries risk running out of commercially viable catches by 2050.

The main scourge, the UNEP report says, are government subsidies encouraging ever bigger fishing fleets chasing ever fewer fish -- with little attempt to allow the fish populations to recover.

Fishing fleet capacity is "50 to 60 percent" higher than it should be, Sukhdev said.

"What is scarce here is fish," he said, calling for an increase in the stock of fish, not the stock of fishing capacity."

Creating marine preservation areas to allow female fish to grow to full size, thereby hugely increasing their fertility, is one vital solution, the report says.

Another is restructuring the fishing fleets to favor smaller boats that -- once fish stocks recover -- would be able to land bigger catches.

"We believe solutions are on hand, but we believe political will and clear economics are required," Sukhdev said.

original story here;
http://rawstory.com/rs/2010/0517/oceans-fish-disappear-40-years/

Tango
2nd June 2010, 19:31

And, here is where they begin to steal from the World Citizens...

BP loses 15 percent of market value as U.S. launches criminal probe of spill

By Steven Mufson and Theresa Vargas
Washington Post Staff Writer
Wednesday, June 2, 2010

As BP hacked away at a pipe gushing oil at the bottom of the Gulf of Mexico, investors sawed off 15 percent, or $21.1 billion, of the company's market value Tuesday.
This Story

Effort to contain Gulf oil spill stalls with stuck saw
La. oil spill dominates bar talk across the bayou
BP loses $21B in value in a day
PDF: Justice Department filing opposing Transocean's bid to limit its liability to $27 million
Amount of time to review oil-drilling proposals at issue
Obama vows tough inquiry of oil spill disaster
A president under a cloud
Obama can't catch a break on his oil spill response
U.S. attorney general opens criminal probe of gulf oil spill
Oil spill cleanup, containment efforts, hearings in wake of gulf disaster
Obama pledges changes to avert future oil spills
Feds open criminal probe of gulf oil spill

View All Items in This Story
View Only Top Items in This Story

Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., during a trip to the Gulf Coast, announced that the Justice Department had launched criminal and civil investigations, adding to pessimism among BP investors reeling from the failed attempt to plug the leaking well over the weekend.

BP, the world's fourth-largest company before the April 20 blowout on the Deepwater Horizon drilling rig, has lost a staggering $74.4 billion, or 40 percent, of its market value in six weeks.

Although investment analysts say the company has pockets deep enough to pay for mounting claims and cleanup costs, the political outcry for making BP pay has added to the uncertainty surrounding its future, especially while oil is still leaking into the Gulf of Mexico.

President Obama vowed a "full and vigorous accounting" of the causes of the oil spill disaster in the gulf, telling the leaders of a new commission that they should pursue the trail of blame without limits. Separately, the Justice Department told a federal judge in Houston it opposed the request by Transocean, owner of the Deepwater rig, to limit its liability to $27 million under a 1851 maritime law. "This is cannot do," the department said in its filing.

Calls for punishing BP intensified. Sierra Club Executive Director Michael Brune said: "BP should pay. Not just for the cleanup, but for the lives lost and the natural treasures destroyed." And on the Web site Talking Points Memo, former labor secretary Robert Reich urged Obama to put BP's American operations into temporary receivership.

Meanwhile, BP had begun yet another effort to deal with the spill, using a giant lobster-claw-like slicer to cut off the old damaged pipe that has been twisted on the seafloor. A saw then worked on the remaining section of the blowout preventer to make it easier to get a tight fit later this week if BP can successfully lower a new apparatus on top to funnel oil and gas to the surface.

But the national incident commander, Coast Guard Adm. Thad Allen, did little to raise hopes of a quick end to the crisis, saying "We've got to keep our heads in the game; we've got to keep our shoulders to the wheel."

The tense relationship between the Obama administration and BP took a more adversarial turn with Holder's trip. He said that Justice was reviewing statutes such as the Clean Water Act and Oil Pollution Act of 1990, which could carry penalties of $1,100 for every barrel of crude spilled into the gulf, or more if negligence is proved. Legal experts said it is likely that BP will face at least a civil federal lawsuit and is already in violation of environmental laws.
ad_icon

In addition, criminal prosecutors are examining the possibility of false statements, obstruction of justice and conspiracy, federal law enforcement sources said, though they would not say whether evidence of such crimes has emerged. Legal experts said this means that investigators are exploring whether BP ignored warning signs before the explosion, falsified records or statements to regulators, or tampered with testing equipment.

Holder did not specify BP as the target of investigation. Numerous contractors are involved with the Deepwater rig.

More here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/01/AR2010060103991.html?wpisrc=nl_headline

Copy and Paste
by Tango

Bryn ap Gwilym
10th June 2010, 09:28
You should be interested in this?
It is an interview on the Veritus radio show with James Fox talking of a complete media black out in the Gulf & folk being threatened with arrest etc.
If what he is saying is true or not I don't know.

http://www.veritasshow.com/veritasplayer.html

I apologise if the above link has already been posted on another thread, but I havn't come across one yet. ;)

EDIT:
Also note the interview with A.C. Griffith.
Episode 80. 1 - James Fox
Episode 80. 2 - A.C. Griffith

Edit 2:
It seems that history is repeating itself?
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9A36A3GTcY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/x9A36A3GTcY&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Tango
12th June 2010, 19:31

I have been asked to post these three videos by a close friend... Here it is...

BP Oil Spill - Important Information!!!!! Part 1 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h4JAUCnKYo&feature=player_embedded#!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5h4JAUCnKYo&feature=player_embedded#!

BP Oil Spill - Important Information!!!! Part 2 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKzjhqgxUqw&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NKzjhqgxUqw&feature=channel

BP Oil Spill - Important Information!!!!! Part 3 of 3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJIrBNcIan8&feature=channel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJIrBNcIan8&feature=channel

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
13th June 2010, 00:49

These workers are scared to death! The Supervisor refuses

to tell who he works for. It's hard to digest this tragedy

and they are doing all of this nonsense deliberately,

in my opinion. I don't believe this was an accident...

I will NEVER believe it was an accident... Are we

goin' to let the them cover this up...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHnStD690U

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZHnStD690U

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
16th June 2010, 16:49

THE SHORT FILM BP DOESN'T WANT YOU TO SEE.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRl6-o8CpXA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRl6-o8CpXA

Enough Said.....

Trooly,

Tango

lightbeing
17th June 2010, 22:36

Richard C. Hoagland has found Inside Information !! Please Watch !!

According to Richard C. Hoagland, insider sources in BP and in U.S. Government say

that there is a Gas Bubble 15-20 Miles across 10+ feet high near BP's oil well head

in Gulf of Mexico. It may cause an explosion with Apocalyptic proportions in weeks or months.

The pressure at the well is 100.000 PSI and when the Gas explodes it will be like Mt. St. Helens

going off underwater. It will create a Cloud of Death and a Tsunami Wave

traveling at 400-600 MPH sinking all Vessels around the area as well as

drive all hazardous materials including the Oil inland.

Cloud of Death followed by Tsunami traveling at 400-600 MPH 1/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMEr4FctWAM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMEr4FctWAM

Cloud of Death followed by Tsunami traveling at 400-600 MPH 2/2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4hfGY6i75w

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4hfGY6i75w

Trooly,

lightbeing

Tango
18th June 2010, 01:34

Rep. Barton apologizes to BP for Obama 'shakedown'

Thursday Jun 17, 3:47 pm ET

Well, that was fast. Barely 10 minutes into Thursday's landmark congressional testimony — where BP CEO Tony Hayward and other leading company executives are revisiting the Gulf Coast oil spill before a subcommittee of the House Energy and Commerce Committee — the first controversial statement has entered the record.

[The latest coverage of the hearings, updated continuously throughout the day, is available from the Associated Press and from Reuters.]

And no, it didn't come from the gaffe-prone BP brass. Instead, GOP Rep. Joe Barton
of Texas, the ranking member on the House Energy Committee, made a decisive splash
in his opening remarks (from which Republican leaders immediately began distancing
themselves). A staunch conservative who has a long record of backing oil industry
interests, Barton apologized to BP CEO Tony Hayward for the "shakedown"
the Obama White House pulled on the company. (Barton has received more
than $1.5 million in campaign donations from the oil industry, according to Open
Secrets, a nonpartisan watchdog group.) You can watch the video here — the apology begins at the 1:45 mark:

See the Yahoo video at link...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/ynews_ts2660

"I'm not speaking for anybody in the House of Representatives but myself," Barton explained, " but I'm ashamed
of what happened in the White House yesterday. I think it is a tragedy of the first proportion that a private
corporation can be subjected to what I would characterize as a shakedown. In this case a $20 billion shakedown."

Wrapping up, Barton said: " I apologize. I do not want to live in a country where any time a citizen or a
corporation does something that is legitimately wrong, is subject to some sort of political pressure
that is, again, in my words — amounts to a shakedown, so I apologize."

As Sam Stein of the Huffington Post points out, this isn't the first time that Barton has shown
conspicuous deference to the interests of offshore oil drillers in deepwater. At a meeting of the
House Subcommittee on Air Quality in 2004, Barton announced that "Offshore drilling and productions
platforms are so technologically advanced that one platform on the surface of the water can handle
production from several different wells several miles apart, house a myriad of technologically advances
computer systems, enable people to face and conquer the adversisties of living in the middle of the
ocean, and do so for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, all without losing so much as losing a gum
wrapper over the side of the platform. It is truly amazing."

— Brett Michael Dykes is a national affairs writer for Yahoo! News.

Humble Janitor
18th June 2010, 02:55
Mr.Barton is certainly a curious fellow but I disagree with him. I want a political shakedown every time a disaster like this happens. I want the equivalent of a political stoning. No amount of money will ever be able to restore the affected area, restore the livelihoods of the people that live there and restore things back to a peaceful order. $20 or $20 billion, the problem is still there.

I hope the citizens that Mr.Barton is supposed to represent, speak at the polls the next time he is up for re-election.

lindabaker
18th June 2010, 12:33

I have left knowledge all over this site. No One reads it...

Verry trooly,

Tango

Maybe we read it and pass it on quietly...

Humble Janitor
19th June 2010, 05:26
I read Tango's threads even if I don't agree with some of them (well, the Restore America act isn't quite what I think we need).

Tango
19th June 2010, 18:30

That IS all I really ask... Is that YOU pass far and wide... Let, your friends and relatives, make up

their own minds up... Regarding what IS going on...

Thank you, kindly, Linda... You've been a friend for quite some time...

Trooly,

Tango

Maybe we read it and pass it on quietly...

Thank you, HJ... ~Tango

I read Tango's threads even if I don't agree with some of them (well, the Restore America act isn't quite what I think we need).

Tango
19th June 2010, 19:37

Dr Masaru Emoto`s Prayer for the Gulf of Mexico

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmhWsPNrRgs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmhWsPNrRgs

Blessings

lightbeing on Tango's machine

lightbeing
20th June 2010, 18:25

BP is blocking access to rescuing turtles and is incinerating turtles in the oil. Interview by Catherine Craig

Venice, Louisiana, Boat Captain ... by Catherine Craig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjw3_bMk8o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kjw3_bMk8o

Blessings
lightbeing

Tango
20th June 2010, 18:31

PLEASE PASS THIS TO FRIENDS... PASS FAR AND WIDE... ~Tango

As you know Vatic put up another excellent piece by Dr. Tru Ott, who provided great technical info along with a convincing video showing 2 blue laser beams hitting the rig as it was burning. He made an excellent case for just such event occurring. Remember, we at Vatic posted that video first sometime back early on in one of our updates (I think it was may 2, but it could be a bit later) along with one that the military spokesperson had said BP was their "partner" and had to admit she used bad phrasing, although probably true.

Now, after this went up and the video had been out there for over a month showing the beams coming down onto the rig, the video was then suddenly pulled after vatic had posted and distributed the Dr. Ott write up & video on the blog. Next we find those on the boat being interveiwed by the MSM owned by the same Goldman Sucks that owns BP & the toxic disbursement company that is poisoning the gulf, and still no video put back up. However it was ok, since our site still had the still picture of the fire where the video was.

Yesterday after a week of that picture being up with NO ANOMOLIES WHATSOEVER in the picture, we see that NOW it has a camera artifact anomoly, Photoshopped???? It doesn't matter what anyone thinks at this point, we visit the site to input articles many times a day, so WE KNOW WHAT WAS THERE. It then confirmed for us that we had hit on something real. This, by their behavior, confirmed what we had deduced about how the rig was destroyed, based on the evidence that they PULLED & locked down completely. Who knows what it will look like if and when we ever get it back.

Salbuchi's approach, which was valid and smart, was to focus on the hole in the platform that he shows on this video, that if you look carefully, DID NOT HAVE A BLOWOUT FROM BELOW AS IT SHOULD HAVE IF IT WERE THE ACCIDENT WE HAD BEEN TOLD, RATHER THE RIDGES OF THE HOLE ITSELF WERE PUSHED "DOWNWARD" INTO THE PLATFORM. So how did that happen? What kind of weapon would do that from above downward, and leave such a clean bright shiney ridge around the hole??? Notice also its appears to be not one beam but the result of two beams based on its shape and that was what we saw in the Ott video were two beams about that distance apart. We believe the PTB's actions by pulling the video, convicted them of their own crime. Its the behavior of guilty parties to cover up the evidence as they are doing in other areas of the gulf.

Salbuchi - Was the BP rig destroyed by laser beam by Topsecret military weapon in space?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U14ZayR-yqk&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U14ZayR-yqk&feature=related

June 15, 2010

Scroll over to 8:57 and listen and watch to what he says about the possibility of a laser attack on the oil rig. He says it very well and makes an excellent point on the damage to the platform. Listen to it carefully, that now makes two well respected international figures who give credence to this possibility and liklihood that this in fact was a false flag event. He also points out the coincidence of the top secret military mission to space at the same time and also points out the coincidence of Hitlers birthday on the same day the rig went down. Also remember the trades by the owners of BP and the CEO where they made tons of money in profit taking from insider knowledge of what was coming. This is clearly criminal.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6-Da7esAm8&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6-Da7esAm8&feature=player_embedded

Pay Attention, people...

Trooly,

Tango

lightbeing
21st June 2010, 01:38
Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill, BP Death Clouds Already on Shore & Giant Wave

Jeff Rense Radio

Lindsey Williams reports the latest developments concerning the situation in Gulf of Mexico.
It seems BP Death Clouds are already on shore.
They bring a poisonous and noxious mix of Benzine and God knows what more.
Also the Mechanics of the Giant Wave (or Tsunami) this Oil Spill crisis
may generate are explained. More.

Part 1/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkiF6vuGEKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkiF6vuGEKE

Part 2/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTZqsN_rdGg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTZqsN_rdGg

Part 3/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELI1ygIIJ-g

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELI1ygIIJ-g

Part 4/4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGASTXS1Nw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhGASTXS1Nw

Blessings
lightbeing

Tango
24th June 2010, 18:25

Kindra Arnesan - Quoted on PBS Newshour 6/23/2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3bzypjTIWg

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
25th June 2010, 04:04

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbwenqQ3928&NR=1

Tango
26th June 2010, 03:56

hawks Cafe oil investigation ongoing...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RjCTMS_B4Q&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1RjCTMS_B4Q&feature=player_embedded

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
30th June 2010, 23:38

OIL SPILL is fake !! its a volcano look at the flame's !! proof here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en9CoYb0OHs&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=en9CoYb0OHs&feature=player_embedded

L00K to the Right, and you can find, additional You Tube video's on this...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
7th July 2010, 13:33

Shocking betrayal of trust

Watch how this Works...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOAKBjYNHW0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.brasschecktv.com/page/890.html

...................................................................................

And this IS A must watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBKDZhu-EZw&feature=related

You People, better wake up and see what is Really going on...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
8th July 2010, 13:53

CONFIRMED - LAB TESTED Gulf Coast Water Samples are 'VERY TOXIC'
:eek:

See video here:

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=6be_1278548467

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCZyRaFo5vM

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
11th July 2010, 04:33

BREAKING ALERT! BP doctor admits he doesnt know why 1500 oil spill workers are sick...! :faint2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPjPBXQgeKI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPjPBXQgeKI&feature=player_embedded

Think, for yourselves...:painkiller:

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
12th July 2010, 13:35

" IT'S ALL THE STUFF THEY'RE PUTTING ON THE OIL..."

GULF RESIDENTS "LAB RATS"! GRAND ISLE NATIVE REVEALS BP'S COREXIT SECRETS!! MAJOR HEALTH DISASTER...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI-bYawDUeE&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OI-bYawDUeE&feature=player_embedded

BP is Not Foolin' the residents... " BP's Lying whenever they open their mouths " Someone, should file Murder charges...

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
12th July 2010, 15:57

GULF RESIDENTS ASSAULTED BY MILITARY AND 'TOP TEN' WANTED KILLERS... :der:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke88sczB3gU&feature=youtu.be&a

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ke88sczB3gU&feature=youtu.be&a

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
13th July 2010, 18:41

Corexit Is Killing The Gulf (Part I)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2fldJnaNp0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S2fldJnaNp0&feature=player_embedded

**************************************************************************************************** ******

Corexit Is Killing The Gulf Part II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzj2lZDEJMw&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wzj2lZDEJMw&feature=related

Sometimes the truth IS hard to accept...

Trooly,

Tango :painkiller:

Tango
17th July 2010, 01:01

BP Paying Off Universities And Gulf Scientists In Mass To Hide Oil Spill Research Data From The Public

If the people of the Gulf have had one advocate throughout the BP Gulf Oil Spill it has been the scientific community.

They have not been afraid to step and challenge BP and The Federal Government over the existence of underwater

plumes, the dangers of the dispersants BP is using, or the safety of Gulf waters.

The scientific community has sounded the alarm on skyrocketing arsenic levels in the Gulf while the Government has

kept quiet and has exposed the improper BP cleanup practices that are contaminating Gulf beaches.

Scientist have come forward to reveal the real location of the oil spill, exposed the lies about oil and

methane plumes, and have alerted the public to severely low-balled flow rates.

The list goes on and on.

However those days may soon becoming to an end.

A startling new report from the Alabama Register reveals BP is trying to buy up

Gulf scientists and Universities in mass to prevent them from releasing research data to the public.

For the last few weeks, BP has been offering signing bonuses and lucrative pay to prominent

scientists from public universities around the Gulf Coast to aid its defense against spill litigation.

BP PLC attempted to hire the entire marine sciences department at one Alabama

university, according to scientists involved in discussions with the company’s lawyers.

The university declined because of confidentiality restrictions that the company sought on any research.

The Press-Register obtained a copy of a contract offered to scientists by BP. It prohibits the scientists

from publishing their research, sharing it with other scientists or speaking about the data that they collect for at least the next three years.

“We told them there was no way we would agree to any kind of restrictions on the data we collect.

It was pretty clear we wouldn’t be hearing from them again after that,” said Bob Shipp, head of marine

sciences at the University of South Alabama. “We didn’t like the perception of the university representing BP in any fashion.”

BP officials declined to answer the newspaper’s questions about the matter. Among the questions: how many scientists

and universities have been approached, how many are under contract, how much will they be paid, and why the

company imposed confidentiality restrictions on scientific data gathered on its behalf.

More than one scientist interviewed by the Press-Register described being offered $250 an hour

through BP lawyers. At eight hours a week, that amounts to $104,000 a year.

Scientists from Louisiana State University, Mississippi State University and Texas A&M have

reportedly accepted, according to academic officials. Scientists who study marine

invertebrates, plankton, marsh environments, oceanography, sharks and other topics have been solicited.

The contract makes it clear that BP is seeking to add scientists to the legal team that will fight the

Natural Resources Damage Assessment lawsuit that the federal government will bring as a result of the Gulf oil spill.

The government also filed a NRDA suit after the Exxon Valdez spill.

In developing its case, the government will draw on the large amount of scientific research conducted by

academic institutions along the Gulf. Many scientists being pursued by BP serve at those institutions.

With its payments, BP buys more than the scientists’ services, according to Wiygul. It also buys

silence, he said, thanks to confidentiality clauses in the contracts.

Richard Shaw, associate dean of LSU’s School of the Coast and Environment, said that

the BP contracts are already hindering the scientific community’s ability to monitor the affects of the Gulf spill.

“The first order of business at the research meetings is to get all the disclosures out. Who has a

personal connection to BP? We have to know how to deal with that person,” Shaw said. “People

are signing on with BP because the government funding to the universities has been so limited. It’s a sad state of affairs.”

“This is not an agreement to do research for BP,” Wiygul said. “This is an agreement to join

BP’s legal team. You agree to communicate with BP through their attorneys and to take orders from their attorneys.

“The purpose is to maintain any information or data that goes back and forth as privileged.”

The contract requires scientists to agree to withhold data even in the face of a court order if BP decides

to fight such an order. It stipulates that scientists will be paid only for research approved in writing by BP.

Perhaps, even more startling is the scientists that BP isn’t paying off to keep quiet the Federal Government is.

A scientist who spoke to the Press-Register on condition of anonymity because he feared

harming relationships with colleagues and government officials said he rejected a BP contract

offer and was subsequently approached by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration with a research grant offer.

He said the first question the federal agency asked was, “‘is there a conflict of interest,’ meaning, ‘are you under contract with BP?’”

Other scientists told the newspaper that colleagues who signed on with BP have since been

informed by federal officials that they will lose government funding for ongoing research efforts unrelated to the spill.

He said the first question the federal agency asked was, “‘is there a conflict of interest,’ meaning, ‘are you under contract with BP?’”

Other scientists told the newspaper that colleagues who signed on with BP have since been

informed by federal officials that they will lose government funding for ongoing research efforts unrelated to the spill.

NOAA officials did not answer requests for comment. The agency also did not respond to a

request for the contracts that it offers scientists receiving federal grants. Several scientists said

the NOAA contract was nearly as restrictive as the BP version.

The state of Alaska published a 293-page report on the NRDA process after the Exxon Valdez

disaster. A section of the report titled “NRDA Secrecy” discusses anger among scientists who received

federal grants over “the non-disclosure form each researcher had signed as a prerequisite to funding.”

“It’s a very strange situation. The science is already suffering,” Shaw said. “The government needs

to come through with funding for the universities. They are letting go of the most important group of scientists, the ones who study the Gulf.”

Link found here:

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2010/07/16

The contracts have the added impact of limiting the number of scientists who’re able to with federal agencies. “Let’s say BP hired you because of your work with fish. The contract says you can’t do any work for the government or anyone else that involves your work with BP. Now you are a fish scientist who can’t study fish,” Wiygul said.

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
20th July 2010, 17:11

They're still lying about oil disaster (Pt.1)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1t2JhGu12Y

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1t2JhGu12Y

They're still lying about oil disaster (Pt. 2)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYliD30yaFc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYliD30yaFc

Trooly,

Tango

Celine
20th July 2010, 17:18
i wouldnt expect anything less... or more... then lies.

Tango
24th July 2010, 02:05

BP caps DIFFERENT WELL MORE LIES

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByanrzJ1gf4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByanrzJ1gf4&feature=player_embedded

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
24th July 2010, 09:37

Is Oil Spill Cover for Massive Foreclosure ?

July 24, 2010

by Jack Ragnarok

See the Gulf of Mexico oil spill not as an engineered environmental
disaster but rather a savvy political move that diverts attention from
foreclosure action by foreign financiers.

The lands have been offered by successive elected governments as
collateral for the enormous cumulative debt of today. The Federal Reserve
has issued unlimited debt instruments as fiat and electronic currency to
government only through consent of its foreign owners. Ten foreign
financial institutions are the corporate owners of the world's biggest
alchemy machine, the Federal Reserve system.

Government is an agent of Plutocracy to transfer wealth from serfs to
aristocrats. And the military serves to protect the economic interests of
Plutocracy. Until recently the US has been Plutocracy's chief global
policeman to enforce foreclosure and inflict punishments. Busily policing
and bullying other nations, US citizens have yet to understand the time
has come to foreclose upon the lands of the New World of Amaracu (America)..

Igor Panarin predicted that the USA would begin balkanization in 2010
through secession and civil war. Professor Panarin's map depicts 4
new zones on the continent. Secession and civil war will come, but the
initial phase of the lands restored to foreign ownership by foreclosure
appears to be by an engineered environmental disaster that will
undoubtedly trigger ubiquitous social convulsions.

See the Gulf action as part of a larger political process to balkanize
the USA, restoring the land to its legal foreign owners to partition as
they see fit. Now that the USA is effectively a bankrupt sovereign nation, the
region east of the Mississippi from the Gulf to the Great Lakes/Canada
is the first designated zone of an agreed-upon foreclosure target.

Worry little about the oil spill. There exist bacteria and other mechanisms
that can eliminate the nuisance of the oil. Besides, naphtha and gases
leak regularly from earth's crust and generally pose little harm.

Worry about Corexit. Corexit is the chief toxin of depopulation and
mind control through unhealthy blood leakage into the body and
brain; it also has a chemical prophylactic to neutralize its toxins. After
the body absorbs corexit, blood leakage weakens human immunity and
any energy that might otherwise be directed to resistance is
suppressed (BP executives are unlikely to get ill from corexit).

The aforementioned comment does not detail the history of the
original owners of the lands of the New World, their legal heirs, and
the skulduggery and machinations which finagled a temporary
Constitution that was replaced with corporate ownership in the fashion
of The Virginia Company in the time of Lincoln. Each sitting President
since the civil war has acted properly as a CEO of the corporate US.

--

See the Link below for the article [Thank you, Jack Ragnarok]

http://www.henrymakow.com/oil_spill_as_cover_for_foreclo.html

" Post delay date... I posted this 25 June at 11:56 AM Sun; PA Admin; messing with MY posts... aged it by 1 day.... Why ? "

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
19th August 2010, 07:50

Spike Lee speaks Out: BP oil and U.S. gov LYING about oil spill Clean up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tRPhEx1FLM&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tRPhEx1FLM&feature=player_embedded

Trooly,

Tango

Tango
24th August 2010, 20:41

Town Hall reveals BP is STILL using dispersant on oil spill " WARNING: EXPLICIT ":sarcastic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3pfF97uWQ&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL3pfF97uWQ&feature=player_embedded

Trooly,

Tango