PDA

View Full Version : Special announcement from aaron mccollum on radio

Davidallany
5th July 2011, 08:40
Aaron is going to be interviewed on radio to disscuss important issues.

http://truthsurvival.com/2011/07/04/special-announcement-from-aaron-mccollum-on-ute-radio/

http://arnoskatas.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/aaron-mccollum-gulf-of-aden-operation-stargate.jpg

Davidallany
7th July 2011, 19:57
Just a reminder

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/universaltruthevolution/2011/07/07/a-special-announcement-by-aaron-mccollum-on-ute

Limor Wolf
7th July 2011, 20:36
Aaron Mccollum's authenticity is questionable by many,yet it will be interesting to listen to what he has to say,either to get more information (if you are a believer) or to view what the 'fellas from above' are trying to sell us this time. Thank you David for bringing this interview to our attention .

Davidallany
7th July 2011, 21:36
Thank you Limor :)

Aaron McCollum is going away for an undisclosed time to discover who he really is, he is thinking of taking his site down as well as his youtube channel. He will have a 45 minuet video explaining this on youtube.

Maia Gabrial
7th July 2011, 21:55
It's sad that people are starting to resemble dumbed-down zombies; of course not the brain-sucking creatures from horror movies...yet. Maybe that's going to happen anyway with a few more added tweaks by govt, meddling in our lives....
IMO bringing this kind of degradation to Earth's divine humanity is nothing TPTB should be proud of. In fact, it reflects their own self-hatred.

Cidersomerset
7th July 2011, 22:45
Hi Davidalleny...Thanks for vid .....Aaron is a very complex fellow and his experiances as a operative for undercover coastguard/assasination duty is questionable ? like everythink else...

Kerry thinks he legit , in the interviews I've seen of him its hard to tell whats going on .......He reminds me of Dan Burch , came out guns blazing , now things have slowed down

he has lost mommentum , not sure what to do next.............The trouble is we're all in that boat , all the info I've digested in the last five years I'm suprised I bother to get up LOL....

We are all on a journey ......Aaron has been used like many other 'super' operatives whether military or civil....He is angry and frustrated , that we are still complacent, but it is not

as easy as that to pack up and head for the hills......Nobody is 100% sure everything is going to descend into chaos tommorrow , so all we can do is watch/listen and keep informed

I don't get depressed with whats going on....When in work or friends ask me why I listen to all this ? I say its great fun and its far better than watching soaps ....So whatevers round

the corner keep smiling and remember we are all 'Wonderfull Human Creators' enjoying a experiance good or bad......Time for bed cheers Steve...

crosby
7th July 2011, 23:21
i have watched and listen to Aaron's interviews with pc., and i thought he was a genuine person. i still don't know what happened between him and axe, and duncan o'finioan. it's a shame that he feels the need to go away to find himself. i guess it is understandable, but, he has been a valuable source of information for some people. i sense a connection with his departure and duncan's..... i'm not sure what it is, but i have a strong feeling that there is something behind the scenes that we are not privy too. oh-well, i guess we'll have to wait and see what happens. thanks davidallanny. i found this interview very interesting.
warmest regards, corson

Flash
7th July 2011, 23:31
I have watch his video and I thought about 30% was false informnation (based on non verbal behavior only). 70% right. The false ratio is still too high for me.