PDA

View Full Version : What if nothing happens in 2012?

RMorgan
5th July 2011, 21:11
Hi guys,

I was just wondering here...Most of us believe that something big is going to happen soon, most precisely, in 2012.

All of us are doing our home work, researching a lot. Some of us even made underground shelters and are stocking food, water, medicine, etc...

To be honest, I believe that something is going to happen, but I´m not sure about it, just like many of you.

My question is: What if nothing out of the regular happens? What if the world still the same world we´re used to, after 2012?

Would you stop believing apocalyptic theories? Would you look for another date and evidence for the next "end of the world" event? Would you feel disappointed or frustrated somehow? Would you come up with a theory that a superior alien race intervened, avoiding these worldwide catastrophes? Would you claim that the calculation was wrong, and the real deal will happen in 2016, or something like that?

I would really like to hear your thoughts about it! :)

Cheers,

Rafael, Brazil.

Lord Sidious
5th July 2011, 21:25
I am not invested in dates.
Let be what will be.
We can't control it, so don't stress about it.

Loren
5th July 2011, 21:28
I would be,get prepared as you have and then forget about it . You do want not to contribute any negative thoughts about what may or may not happen.We create our own reality through our thoughts. We all know things cannot continue as they are for much longer but remember ,"Time is an illusion".So it's not if, but when, and with all things in my life change is always for the better,even if I didn't know it at that moment. L

Fred Steeves
5th July 2011, 21:57
Hi Rafael, to me at this moment anyway, the only important thing seems to be to understand who I really am, what is really important, and how expansive my imagination can grow for what I intend for the people on this planet through these "seemingly" dark times. Everything else is chatter, of which we are all guilty in indulging.

The rest will take care of itself in due "time".

That's just one middle aged carpenter's point of view though.

Cheers,
Fred

DarMar
5th July 2011, 22:18
Dear Human Friend,

Something is already happening for few years already if you didnt noticed it yet :)

To be more precise i quote:
Would you stop believing apocalyptic theories? ..
i never belived them, and which one to choose to believe into if i ever wanted to choose one?

Yes we are changing, not in past not in future but now.
Since time isnt really linear, what exactly would "miscalculating date" term will mean?

I and no one can tell you what tommorow will be with you or us, will something just puff out of cloud and change you or us to some better beigns?
Lets say just one part of living school is that.. really nothing just happens without reason. Did we move with our knowledge and web searching, or we still read and listen to Icke and similar from our computer chairs ( a bit of generalisation )
Well thats rather question of intention, purpose and will more than any calculation :)

2012 is now, welcome aboard :)

tcjim1
5th July 2011, 22:19
Something has already started and it's not going to stop .......I am talking about the spiritual awareness that people are waking up too. Also the awareness of who really is running the governments of this planet and the presence of ET's.
I personally don't need to see anything happen in 2012. Just being "aware" brought me closer to who I am spiritually, where we humans came from, and where we are going and what the true GOD of this universe has for us.

Camilo
5th July 2011, 22:30
I would say that at this point everything is possible, and what if something happens?.....we should be prepared either way. What would we do if something new and different comes our way, would we know how to deal with it?......let's consider the possibility.

Steven
5th July 2011, 22:41
...What if nothing out of the regular happens? What if the world still the same world we´re used to, after 2012?...

Ola! Ah! Ah! What a reliefs! Suddenly, right in the middle of 2016, Boom! :wacko:

Nah! I'm kidding. I don't think we will see one mega event, but rather a continuum of many relevant and meaningful events (not necessarily peaceful) that will simply reflect the awareness of the people changing rapidly and the action of the Universe itself. In a turmoil of a sleeping giant awakening while the puppet masters are panicking at their control center. Many things will happen. My two cents. Vai com Deus!

Namaste, Steven

CyRus
5th July 2011, 22:58
Nothing significant will happen in 2012.

siggy
5th July 2011, 23:08
I'll be trying to make something happen in my life whether things change or not :)

RMorgan
5th July 2011, 23:14
Great answers so far guys! I share the same opinions.

I thought that a bunch of guys would say lots of things about the Mayan calendar, or "you don´t know what you´re talking about" and things like these...

I don´t really want to anticipate the future, or prepare for a global disaster as well. I´m always changing and I´m working hard to evolve myself without the need of any external threat or excuse.

Even if something really happens, I am ready for it, because I have no regrets and I´m always doing my best to be a better human being.

We don´t need a constant threat or fear to evolve.

truthseekerdan
5th July 2011, 23:30
Whatever we agreed it's going to happen before coming into this reality, it will happen. We are not this physical body this is just an 'educational game', so have 'fun' while it lasts my friends... :)

Much Love

Davidallany
5th July 2011, 23:44
Something is already happening for few years already if you didnt noticed it yet
Excellent, DarMar. We are nearing the end of this period, the nearer it gets the more things happen. Like unprecedented unrest world wide, world wide economic depression as the financial system collapses, the wave of awakening the Kundalini, Japan's massive earthquake and nuclear event , Increased UFO sightings world wide, The appearance of a second orb in the sky in some parts of the world, the appearance of large objects out of nowhere like the one in China, and much more.[/QUOTE]

RMorgan
5th July 2011, 23:53
Something is already happening for few years already if you didnt noticed it yet
Excellent, DarMar. We are nearing the end of this period, the nearer it gets the more things happen. Like unprecedented unrest world wide, world wide economic depression as the financial system collapses, the wave of awakening the Kundalini, Japan's massive earthquake and nuclear event , Increased UFO sightings world wide, The appearance of a second orb in the sky in some parts of the world, the appearance of large objects out of nowhere like the one in China, and much more.[/QUOTE]

I know, something is always happening, but THEY have always managed to work around the changes to get things under their control again.

I mean, look at the Seventies ! There was a lot going on, maybe more than now, and they´ve managed to cover it all up.

Could we (the people) win this time? I really hope so.

Arpheus
5th July 2011, 23:58
The cosmic energies that are in our favor now are A LOT STRONGER then the the cosmic wave of the 70's and to top it off we also have the internet to give them a real bad nightmare LOL,just imagine what the outcome would have been if they had the internet in the 70's?Idont think they elites would have been able to achieve what they did so easily,but thats just my opinion really :p

Davidallany
6th July 2011, 00:06
I mean, look at the Seventies You are correct, RMorgan.
The seventies were another period, things get more intense as we near the end of this period, I believe that the Internet may be the catalyst here.

Ultimately I think, the following sums up all event in our reality.
Whatever we agreed it's going to happen before coming into this reality, it will happen. We are not this physical body this is just an 'educational game', so have 'fun' while it lasts my friends..

Erich
6th July 2011, 00:20
I hope something significant, incredible and undeniable happens or, honestly, I will be horribly disappointed. I spend too much time processing the possibility that life will continue to be this subtle, inexplicable, almost-incredible but not quite realized possibility. Subtle changes, hints and clues, aren't good enough anymore.

Yes, people do seem to be waking up a little, but at the same time many aren't and money, conflict and deception are the main themes. It's hard to wake up when you're starving or drones are buzzing over your house or when you exist within the confines of the public discourse.

Many of us claim ET's presence is a fact, but it isn't in the open or commonly believed so it doesn't have the impact it could have or the kind of impact we need when people, most people, will question and re-examine their beliefs and open their eyes to a myriad of new possibilities not only regarding life in the universe, but the silly ways we choose to live on Earth.

Etherios
6th July 2011, 00:52
Hi guys,

I was just wondering here...Most of us believe that something big is going to happen soon, most precisely, in 2012.

All of us are doing our home work, researching a lot. Some of us even made underground shelters and are stocking food, water, medicine, etc...

To be honest, I believe that something is going to happen, but I´m not sure about it, just like many of you.

My question is: What if nothing out of the regular happens? What if the world still the same world we´re used to, after 2012?

Would you stop believing apocalyptic theories? Would you look for another date and evidence for the next "end of the world" event? Would you feel disappointed or frustrated somehow? Would you come up with a theory that a superior alien race intervened, avoiding these worldwide catastrophes? Would you claim that the calculation was wrong, and the real deal will happen in 2016, or something like that?

I would really like to hear your thoughts about it! :)

Cheers,

Rafael, Brazil.

Well i think most of us know that the "plans" are event driven and not date driven so no one knows the dates BUT ... do you see the pressure rising every day? Just remember how we used to live 2-3 years ago. Weather is freaking - Wars everywhere - Economic collapse - Police states etc etc ... we dont know when but at the moment we see the event appear faster and faster. I dont think humanity can handle to much of this without "something" happening.

I hope we all are alive and healthy when that "something" come ... so we can "enjoy" the ride.

Tenzin
6th July 2011, 01:55
Things are obviously changing now. At the equator where I am at, the sun no longer crosses directly overhead that it used to and I just read that some areas of the pole are actually seeing the sun when they should never be. This is just one of the countless physical indicators. The Elites surely can't keep that from our mortal eyes.

This change is going to speed up. How smooth it will be depends on all of us.

Personally, I am taking a long break from everything for spiritual development. Once my 3rd eye opens completely, then I can at least see what is really around us in this world. Definitely something the Elites do not want us to be able to do and have been doing what they could to prevent that from happening for so many years. Later, I might travel the galaxy and have a cup of cosmic tea with our friendly alien neighbours, inside and beyond Earth. We might even meet our good old friends from 250 years ago. I am pretty certain we would be able to know for ourselves who we were in our past lives when we can actually do the above. =D

In the meantime, I hold the perspective that if nothing big happens, that can only mean Light has won over the Dark.

Anchor
6th July 2011, 02:22

I actually think its already happening.

2012 is significant, but to be honest I think the tipping point is past and we are rolling down a steep hill of changes, and its speeding up.

John..

Maia Gabrial
6th July 2011, 03:17
So, if nothing happens in 2012, life goes on.....Then we can totally focus on how to bring TPTB down even more....

Draco
6th July 2011, 03:48
Things will happen its not a question of if it will happen more so who what where when, i get the feeling as the hype builds for all the wrongs reason about 2012 the power elites will just use it against us to restore control. i would be the least surprised after the dates passes a day or two later that there will be a big world conference held on all the TV networks saying there nothing to fear its all over now go back to ur tasks jobs or whatever you where doing, then bam right when the social panic dies down they start to implement new laws new polices the works overhaul the hole system, that's if there still in the race at that stage, if there not and we are final free they will have to play ball and join us, whether its a tactic of theirs or a suggestion from high plan et's. But one thing is for certain as ive herd bob dean say on many occasions that our destiny is in the stars its our right.

winston smith1971
2nd August 2011, 15:26
I was going to start a thread but I see RMorgan has beaten me to it. I was thinking along the same lines and had a terrible thought /feeling, What if nothing happens. I don’t want a catastrophic event, a war or some kind of massive natural disaster; I’m hopping for ascension, enlightenment, disclosure the truth. But what if it’s just another day like y2k.Here is something I found, the part in bold is very worrying, I may not be in the “right spiritual, vibrational state and get left behind without any recollection of what has happened.” Also people will say oh its happening but not until 2016 etc. and other nonsense such as Harold Camping and his third time unlucky prediction of the rapture which I now believe they have moved to October 2011!!! because nothing happened. But maybe people like L.A mazulli, Steve Qualye are going to be right… grown men fainting with fear... 3 mile long mother ships invading earth even if it’s a false flag the unenlightened will wet them self’s with fear. I hope it’s a spiritual, evolutional, accessional event that raises the human race to their proper power or state.
What if 'nothing' happens by December 21 2012?

By Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Posted: April 6, 2009
www.maya12-21-2012.com
www,in5d.com

Ancient writings from different continents, locations and cultures, such as the Mayans, Egyptians and Hindu, all agree on the 2012 end date. What if nothing happens? Will people feel let down or disappointed? Will we all have a good laugh? Will we still expect the change to happen within a 10 year window of 2012? How will we know if there's a change if some ascend and some get left behind without any memory of those who are no longer here?

The 2012 movement has created as much awareness as the 'Make Love, Not War' hippie movement of the 1960's and its gaining momentum every day as people awaken to their true divine purpose for being here. Many people who have begun their spiritual journeys can attest to experiencing a quantum leap in physical, metaphysical, esoteric and truth-seeking knowledge. That, alone, will change the world.

Is it possible for some to ascend while others get left behind without any recollection of what has happened?

It's within the realm of possibility that every person will get exactly what they want. Those who live in negativity might be saying, "See, I told you the 2012 Mayan calendar was bullsh*t!" while those who have remained positive would be saying, "I never knew 5D Earth would be this beautiful!" Both could exist on the same plane, but in different dimensions.

I find normal life, religion, spiritualism and numerous other states, things, levels however you wish to define, comprehend such emotions or whatever deeply puzzling. Sometimes life feels totally unreal and could very well be an Ancestor simulation “matrix” type reality and at other times life is a glorious full Dolby surround, Technicolor 3D event. I do not no what life, reality is. Some people claim they do, they have faith or are spiritual or some other explanation, channelling, physic abilities, remote viewing, near death experiences, reincarnation, abduction, ET experiences etc. What if life is just a fluke, a lucky opportunistic event the right conditions at the correct time or a matrix type of realty, or possible a figment, creation of a more advanced being. I know these very horrible thoughts feelings and I would not want to cause upset, fear or any distress to anybody else… but why wouldn’t I is it because as Icke says Love is the only truth, thing that matters, or did somebody playing” Better Than Life ™” get me to think feel that at a stroke of the keyboard…Cheers Rob, Winston, whoever…
I personally feel something will happen i just hope it is the right thing;)

dddanieljjjamesss
2nd August 2011, 15:28
there is plenty enough happening today that blows my mind and needs to be processed

RMorgan
2nd August 2011, 15:35
I was going to start a thread but I see RMorgan has beaten me to it. I was thinking along the same lines and had a terrible thought /feeling, What if nothing happens. I don’t want a catastrophic event, a war or some kind of massive natural disaster; I’m hopping for ascension, enlightenment, disclosure the truth. But what if it’s just another day like y2k.Here is something I found, the part in bold is very worrying, I may not be in the “right spiritual, vibrational state and get left behind without any recollection of what has happened.” Also people will say oh its happening but not until 2016 etc. and other nonsense such as Harold Camping and his third time unlucky prediction of the rapture which I now believe they have moved to October 2011!!! because nothing happened. But maybe people like L.A mazulli, Steve Qualye are going to be right… grown men fainting with fear... 3 mile long mother ships invading earth even if it’s a false flag the unenlightened will wet them self’s with fear. I hope it’s a spiritual, evolutional, accessional event that raises the human race to their proper power or state.
What if 'nothing' happens by December 21 2012?

By Gregg Prescott, M.S.
Posted: April 6, 2009
www.maya12-21-2012.com
www,in5d.com

Ancient writings from different continents, locations and cultures, such as the Mayans, Egyptians and Hindu, all agree on the 2012 end date. What if nothing happens? Will people feel let down or disappointed? Will we all have a good laugh? Will we still expect the change to happen within a 10 year window of 2012? How will we know if there's a change if some ascend and some get left behind without any memory of those who are no longer here?

The 2012 movement has created as much awareness as the 'Make Love, Not War' hippie movement of the 1960's and its gaining momentum every day as people awaken to their true divine purpose for being here. Many people who have begun their spiritual journeys can attest to experiencing a quantum leap in physical, metaphysical, esoteric and truth-seeking knowledge. That, alone, will change the world.

Is it possible for some to ascend while others get left behind without any recollection of what has happened?

It's within the realm of possibility that every person will get exactly what they want. Those who live in negativity might be saying, "See, I told you the 2012 Mayan calendar was bullsh*t!" while those who have remained positive would be saying, "I never knew 5D Earth would be this beautiful!" Both could exist on the same plane, but in different dimensions.

I find normal life, religion, spiritualism and numerous other states, things, levels however you wish to define, comprehend such emotions or whatever deeply puzzling. Sometimes life feels totally unreal and could very well be an Ancestor simulation “matrix” type reality and at other times life is a glorious full Dolby surround, Technicolor 3D event. I do not no what life, reality is. Some people claim they do, they have faith or are spiritual or some other explanation, channelling, physic abilities, remote viewing, near death experiences, reincarnation, abduction, ET experiences etc. What if life is just a fluke, a lucky opportunistic event the right conditions at the correct time or a matrix type of realty, or possible a figment, creation of a more advanced being. I know these very horrible thoughts feelings and I would not want to cause upset, fear or any distress to anybody else… but why wouldn’t I is it because as Icke says Love is the only truth, thing that matters, or did somebody playing” Better Than Life ™” get me to think feel that at a stroke of the keyboard…Cheers Rob, Winston, whoever…
I personally feel something will happen i just hope it is the right thing;)

"Is it possible for some to ascend while others get left behind without any recollection of what has happened?"

Watch out my friend! You might give the New-Ageys a new excuse, so when we tell them they were wrong, that nothing really happened, they´ll just say: - Everything happened, but your frequencies are so low that you didn´t take part of it. Lot´s of people ascended to the 5th dimensions, but you can´t realize it, because they were replaced by clones/holograms/fake programs on the matrix.

winston smith1971
2nd August 2011, 15:43
"Watch out my friend! You might give the New-Ageys a new excuse, so when we tell them they were wrong, that nothing really happened, they´ll just say: - Everything happened, but your frequencies are so low that you didn´t take part of it. Lot´s of people ascended to the 5th dimensions, but you can´t realize it, because they were replaced by clones/holograms/fake programs on the matrix." Exactly, I think you've hit the nail on the head.If things happen or do not happen as certain people wish these reasons or excuses will be trotted out as you have described and we may be no nearer the truth. Cheers Man, Robbie

RMorgan
2nd August 2011, 16:08
Exactly. The same thing goes for all "channeled" information presented here on PA. If all this "Galactic Federation will land here to help us on the next months" didn´t happen, soon they will come up with another "channeling" saying that our government have threatened them with some kind of new weapon and have refused their help and these kind of things...

It´s strange how some people are so desperate to believe in something that, for them, it doesn´t really matter if their beliefs are true or not, as long as they have something to believe.

As a regular and humble man, if I make a prediction of something and it doens´t become true, I´ll just say: -Sorry, I was wrong.

However, some people insist on recycling lies upon lies, inventing more lies to cover up other lies, over and over again.

Anyway, I would be very happy if all these "galactic federation landing here on the next months" thing would become true, and I will apologize for my ignorance and embrace all changes.

Unfortunately, I do believe that these things are just a new way of controlling the masses, just like religion, to make people do nothing concrete to change the world, besides sending positive vibrations and waiting for something to save us from this chaos.

Want to do something to change (specially US citizens)? Stop paying taxes, take all your money out the banks, trash your credit cards, go camping in front of the white house! Remember that that you´re the one who´s paying for the wars and political/economic warfare, but you can take the power back because your constitution allows it!

Yesterday, I was watching my cat, who was staring at the street by the window. He didn´t learn how to get out yet, but he was anxious to get out, to explore the nightly world. Little did he knew, that he was just a jump away from freedom, but he didn´t had to courage to do it. It´s a safe jump.