PDA

View Full Version : Who needs oil/plutonium????

Etherios
5th July 2011, 23:40
Well here is a solution that we knew existed for many years...

China shows the world nuclear can be safe (http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2011/07/china-shows-world-nuclear-can-be-safe.html)

Maia Gabrial
6th July 2011, 03:05
IMO I think there's suppressed technologies that won't require ANY of these plants. I'm holding out for those, Etherios....
Thanks for finding this.
Maia

Etherios
6th July 2011, 09:56
IMO I think there's suppressed technologies that won't require ANY of these plants. I'm holding out for those, Etherios....
Thanks for finding this.
Maia

Well at least its a small step to the proper path right? And its main stream media :-) A nail on the Oil/Nuclear coffin

ceetee9
6th July 2011, 14:32
Thanks for finding this.
Maia

Well at least its a small step to the proper path right? And its main stream media :-) A nail on the Oil/Nuclear coffin
Wrong! It's exactly the opposite. It's designed to keep the energy industry and TPTB firmly in control and just another distraction to keep the public from demanding that the real 100% clean, unlimited energy resources be released for the benefit of all of humanity.

Etherios
6th July 2011, 14:38
Thanks for finding this.
Maia

Wrong! It's exactly the opposite. It's designed to keep the energy industry and TPTB firmly in control and just another distraction to keep the public from demanding that the real 100% clean, unlimited energy resources be released for the benefit of all of humanity.

Well you cant go from oil/nuclear to zero point without destroying society. SO you need steps. Thorium is a small step to a more abundant / more safe / more clean energy. E-Cat is also towards that direction with cold fusion.

ceetee9
6th July 2011, 15:12
Well you cant go from oil/nuclear to zero point without destroying society. SO you need steps. Thorium is a small step to a more abundant / more safe / more clean energy. E-Cat is also towards that direction with cold fusion.
I'm curious, what makes you think going to ZPE would destroy society? As far as a small step toward safer, cleaner energy goes, how much time do you think planet earth has before we pollute ourselves out of existence? Small steps may be fine when you have the time to reach your goal, assuming there is a will to reach that goal (and I'm talking about the energy industry and PTB here and not the public), but I believe we have neither the time nor the will (on the part of the energy industry and PTB) to get to that goal anytime soon. Further, where is the benefit if we still kill off all life a little slower by taking the "small steps" than we otherwise would if we didn't?

Etherios
6th July 2011, 15:50
I'm curious, what makes you think going to ZPE would destroy society? As far as a small step toward safer, cleaner energy goes, how much time do you think planet earth has before we pollute ourselves out of existence? Small steps may be fine when you have the time to reach your goal, assuming there is a will to reach that goal (and I'm talking about the energy industry and PTB here and not the public), but I believe we have neither the time nor the will (on the part of the energy industry and PTB) to get to that goal anytime soon. Further, where is the benefit if we still kill off all life a little slower by taking the "small steps" than we otherwise would if we didn't?

Well its not what i think... with 0 cost for energy there goes 90% of the cost of society ... thus total economic collapse. This wont be a good think ... also the controllers will NEVER allow this so a forceful step towards that against them is the only logical step. I know we dont have too much time but if you try to fast forward with this you will see against you even the people you want to see safe and free.

I agree with you i want tomorrow to lose the monetary system and have so much free energy that we can create matter. But thats wishful thinking and a more realistic approach will happen or nothing will happen.

phillipbbg
6th July 2011, 16:13
Ok for those that think matching energy needs with renewable's is not possible.... here is an article :
Wind Turbines Switched Off Because Grid Can’t Cope With Extra Electricity (http://www.utility-exchange.co.uk/wind-turbines-switched-off-because-grid-can%E2%80%99t-cope-with-extra-electricity-14357/)

Now the question to ask in the above case was if we have to turn off the wind generators because we have more Electricity than we are using ...???? or is it actually we are tied into BUYING French Nuclear energy under the contracts made by off shore power companies that own UK utility companies....

Germany has been installing Solar panels as has Japan for the last 5 years at the highest levels yet... in Germany there is a solar array on the ground that has an electricity output greater than the UK daily electricity demand...????? As for night time Hydro can meet demand EASILY and especially in countries like China.....

So what is the real story???? look deeper and it all comes back to TPTB holding on as long as they can...........

Society won't collapse power works by SUPPLY and DEMAND reduce the demand and you can reduce the supply.... or increase your supply to match demand but in a sustainable way... its not rocket science... the Nuclear vision is all based on ARMS PRODUCTION under the cover of Nuclear powered steam turbines.....

ceetee9
6th July 2011, 16:54

Well its not what i think... with 0 cost for energy there goes 90% of the cost of society ... thus total economic collapse. This wont be a good think ... also the controllers will NEVER allow this so a forceful step towards that against them is the only logical step. I know we dont have too much time but if you try to fast forward with this you will see against you even the people you want to see safe and free.

I agree with you i want tomorrow to lose the monetary system and have so much free energy that we can create matter. But thats wishful thinking and a more realistic approach will happen or nothing will happen.
In case you haven't noticed, we're already heading for total economic collapse. Zero cost for energy would put trillions of dollars back into the hands of the people and businesses who are barely keeping their heads above water from the strangling costs of energy--and for no other reason than to keep a handful of people filthy rich and in control. Yes, there would be millions of people displaced from their current conventional energy jobs, but going to ZPE, LENR (aka Cold Fusion), Electrogravitics or other zero polluting free, or nearly free energy sources, isn't going to happen overnight. There will be thousands of new jobs created from the whole new industry that will be necessary to develop the devices to produce that clean energy and the rest of the jobs needed will arise when companies aren't hamstrung by overwhelming energy costs any longer. There has never been an industry that was immune to change and the energy industry is no exception. Industries come and go. It's a fact of life that everyone in those displaced industries have had to deal with.

I agree that the controllers will NEVER allow free energy to happen, but, if by that statement you infer, therefore, we should not try to force the issue, I disagree with you. Think of all the tyrannical governments that have come and gone throughout history. If the mindset of all of those held in bondage under those regimes believed as you do, then none of those governments would ever have been overthrown and we wouldn't even be having this discussion. Because something may be very hard to achieve if it is the right thing to achieve then doing little or nothing to achieve it is capitulation to those who hold sway over you. And that is slavery. I, for one, am tired of being a slave.

You can only take so much away from a person before they have nothing left to lose. It is at that point that those who have stripped everything away from their slaves that they had better have a very good escape plan. We can argue over whether we have reached that point in the collapse of civilization yet, but it is clear that that is what is happening.

Maia Gabrial
6th July 2011, 17:30
I agree, Etherios. It seems like they're dragging their feet on releasing the free, abundant and clean energy technologies, though. I'm thinking that we should all steer clear of ALL nuclear type technologies....