PDA

View Full Version : Undergoing a new lifestyle, for spiritual gain.

seantimberwolf
6th July 2011, 20:49
So today i have started a new lifestyle change, its as follows:

After reviewing some very interesting material (find link below)

http://www.youtube.com/user/FelipeSparx29#p/u/17/Nm6oCP4EjTY

You will find the information very interesting if you review the evidence,
I have thought about it for hours and to be honest i cant find much fault in his reasoning and i must thank him for his love and light in this journey.
The more you think about this and the evidence the more it makes sense, its just basic sense i think, Meat and animals suffer when they are killed and slaughtered, it then becomes basic sense that those "negative" feelings would infect and taint the meat.
Now veg and fruit are of geometric form and alive, this in turn reacts with your body on a cellular level and most importantly do not calcify your Pineal Gland.
Now i am not saying that this transition will be easy, most of all for me.
Why?, i am a butcher by trade......lol
Now this will be hard, im expecting through time a change in my mind, i anticipate that i may not be able to continue my trade.
But is this a bad thing? maybe not.
I would be interested to find anyone who has been in this lifestyle for a long time and how it effects there mental attitude towards life.
I wont dally into all the facts its all there in the 3 part series and im sure you, as me, will not be able to find much fault in it.
Light and love to all and i will need it i think.
Wish me luck guys

Thanks for your time, Sean

Lord Sidious
6th July 2011, 21:36
It isn't only the vibration of the animals suffering from being killed that is in the meat, it is all their experience.
How do we know that we don't take on some of the essence of the animal from eating it?
The ancients drank blood as they thought they would gain the power of the dead whose blood they drank.

Muzz
6th July 2011, 21:48
Thankyou for posting seantimberwolf. Very interesting. :)

RMorgan
6th July 2011, 21:53
I used to make barbecue with my friends every weekend, but it was 10 years ago.

I love being a vegetarian and the transition is easier than you think!

Congratulations for this upgrade! ;)

Cheers,

Rafael.

ashleyellow
8th July 2011, 17:23
I've never been able to eat red meat. It's not that I'm intending to be a vegetarian, it's just that my body doesn't digest the meat well. It doesn't sit in my stomach right, I always feel heavy and ill after I eat a hamburger or steak. Over the years I've sort of unconsciously become vegetarian, moving farther and farther away from eating meat. Chicken, fish and pork don't bother me as much as red meat, but I still try to steer clear of those foods as often as possible. So it's always been pretty natural to me. It is easier than you think, that I can promise.

I actually have a friend who won't eat anything that can think for its self. Fish and chicken-fight or flight thinking animals-he will eat. Any mammal or other animal that nurtures it's young or thinks passed just fight or flight responses, he won't eat. We joke he doesn't eat anything with a frontal lobe, but it's true.

Tony
8th July 2011, 18:07
Well, I've been a vegetarian for forty years....now I eat unprocessed, naturally derived Fats! And I feel better for it.
Low in carbohydrates, no cereals, little fruit.
Have been on this diet for three months.
I had to do something - I thought I was dying - really tired all the time.
Check out: SECOND OPINION, by Barry Groves.

How did this come about? Well, I went to David Icke's medicine man.
His information changed everything for me. I actually met David Icke there - and shook his hand!

Tony

Tarka the Duck
8th July 2011, 18:54
I respect your intentions, Sean, and hope you feel the benefits of your change in lifestyle. Good luck!
I have been vegetarian for 33 years - until a few months ago! I have been feeling the effects of ageing (and have been experiencing the delights of the menopause...something you thankfully won't have to contend with!) - sporadic and debilitating aches and pains, and chronic headaches lasting up to 3 weeks at a time. I have tried lots of variations on the vegetarian diet over the years, and have consulted many alternative practitioners, but nothing has helped. I was beginning to think that was the way the rest of my life was going to be.
Until I visited another practitioner who recommended the same diet that Pie'n'eal mentions above. High in naturally occurring fats and low in carbohydrates. The author, Barry Groves (Trick or Treat - how the food industry is deliberately misleading us with regard to a "healthy" diet), puts forward a very convincing case, so after a bit of soul-searching, I decided to give it a go. Within a couple of weeks, all the aches and pains had completely gone, and I haven't had a headache for 2 months - something I have been putting up with for over 10 years. I feel like a new woman, full of energy! And I have lost a fair bit of weight too, which is a plus ;)
I suppose what I wanted to say is that I now realise everyone's body is different, and I no longer think of telling anyone else what I think they should or shouldn't eat (sorry - I don't mean that I think you are doing that!). We all have the ability to listen to our bodies, and make decisions that we feel will be beneficial. In an ideal world I would like to still be vegetarian, but I had reached a time in life where something was affecting my health - and at this stage, I have experienced enough to draw the conclusion that it was my previous diet.

Marikins
8th July 2011, 19:27
Good luck, Sean.
I think you will find it raises your vibration and you will feel a little high. You might want to have some almonds on hand for snacking.
Also you might like almond butter and quinoa (not together!). They help for the protein.
And if your body cannot tolerate it, just do the best you can do, it isn't all or nothing. Even the Dalai Lama (http://vegetarianstar.com/2010/07/29/dalai-lama-says-eating-meat-not-always-against-monks-principles/) has to eat a little meat every week for his health.
I had to back off a little when I first started and try again and now it isn't too hard.

seantimberwolf
14th July 2011, 19:19
But pherhaps that is a very 3D way of approaching soul energy and life in general, if you wish to feel the pressance of another animal,
for any type of gain i believe that you need only ask the creation spirit, we are all made of the same stuff, inside and out.
Im no hipocrite, i believe that for the your spirit and mind to be clean maybe a more "ethical" approach is needed?

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thanks Marikins,
Im doing okay thanks been over a week now.
I have been substituting meat for protein with nuts, soya milk, etc
I feel fantastic, i cant describe it :)