PDA

View Full Version : REMOTE VIEWING. what are your experiences?

firehorse10
17th March 2010, 08:27
Here is a place to tell us your own experiences of remote viewing!!

to start off, here is a video link about how remote viewing has been used by governments over the years...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckIea-CWYqs

have you been trained in remote viewing?

are you interested in the subject? If you have been researching this subject -please include links here...

do you have stories to share?

xbusymom
17th March 2010, 22:33
the video was removed from Youtube. Do you have any other links to this info- or other sources?

Majorion
17th March 2010, 23:44
have you been trained in remote viewing?

are you interested in the subject? If you have been researching this subject -please include links here...

do you have stories to share?

Love this subject, one of my favorites, haven't been trained by any professional for RV, I'm deeply interested and researched it for a long time though; I'd estimate medium-level, just to be fair.

Best reading materials, two sources come to mind: (click to download PDF)

1) Penetration (http://thelivingmoon.com/44cosmic_wisdom/03PDF/Penetration_Ingo_Swann.pdf) - Ingo Swann.

2) Cosmic Voyage (http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/CosmicVoyageByCourtneyBrown.pdf) & Cosmic Explorers (Part II) (http://www.courtneybrown.com/publications/CosmicExplorersByCourtneyBrown.pdf) - Courtney Brown PHD.

Celine
17th March 2010, 23:52
since i was a little girl, i could..see/feel through other peoples eyes. It wasnt a constant.. happened rather randomly most of my life..now i am learning to focus it.

it is a very fascinating subject..

do you think most people are able to do this , are just perhaps unaware?

lisa
18th March 2010, 02:18
According to "Dane Tops" (http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/dane_tops_en.html), Remote Viewing started from Scientology.

[Dane] describes fellow Scientologists who also had various enhanced capacities. One such was the well-known Ingo Swann, whose abilities were honed to the point where he, with several other Scientologists including Hal Puthoff, Russell Targ and fellow-psychic Pat Price, was eventually funded by the CIA and - under the auspices of the Stanford Research Institute - launched the entire body of knowledge, ability and protocol that is now known worldwide as Remote Viewing.

My sister has taken a Remote Viewing Class with Lyn Buchanan years ago (http://www.crviewer.com/Lyn.asp). Lyn is supposed to be the George Clooney equivalent in "The Men Who Stare at Goats". (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1234548/) The idea is that people can "see" beyond time and space, but their subjective opinions cloud this ability. Therefore, the class teaches people techniques to workaround that. Russell Targ described some of the techniques here: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=cspeedracing#p/u/133/bm8ddgwYuNE (Part 11 of 15). The exercises are boring and it takes time and practise to become good at it.

The abilities developed out of Project Talent seems light-years ahead of that from SRI's Remote Viewing Lab. I think that when they split a personality out of a person, they get to work with someone with a clean slate with no subjective opinions. But it is so wrong.

sunflower
18th March 2010, 13:57
I've had a few experiences over the years but after discussing some of them with a person more knowledgeable re these matters, I was told that they were more likely mental projections. I was personally able to verify two of these instances much later.

Remote viewing seems to be a more disciplined focus on an assigned subject. Mine were haphazard; at least that's what it seemed at the time. A woman whom I was meeting for the first time commented: "enjoy your space travels". At first, I found her remark disconcerting because it took place in a social setting and secondly, I think I was still in denial at the time and had decided that I had a wild imagination.

Haven't had any for a long while and have come to the conclusion that the experiences I had were part of a learning process, necessary for me at that particular time in my life.

stardustaquarion
18th March 2010, 14:18
I have had several experiences of remote viewing in my life, some I took notice and acted upon and others I ignored to my regret! Many of us has this natural ability the question always is would we trust ourselves enough to take oneself seriourly. Remote viewing is also called bi-location which means that we send a part of our conscioussness to the place we want to go. There are all sorts of ethical issues here and integrity is paramount but, any human can do it. At the begining is a bit blury but if one perseveres it becomes much more accurate and clear.

Like with any other out of body exercise it is always wise to have protection

Love

john.d
18th March 2010, 18:32
I did it once when i was 4 years old . I cant remember it but my father has told me the story over and over again ( he was a bit freaked by it) . My dad and gran went for a coffee in the town which was miles away from my school . When they picked me up from school apparantly i said i had seen them having a coffee in the town . When they asked ' i thought you was at school ' , i replied ' i was , but i seen you in my eyes ' !
Never did it again as far as im aware , just had lots of syncronisities which until recently i thought were just coincidence .
Consciousness is a wonderfull thing ey :)

John

Tamara
29th March 2010, 03:56
Celine, this reminds of something I used to do. I USED to be able to look at people, and then imagine what it would be like if I had their face instead of mine, and then I could sort of 'feel' what it would be like to have their face on my neck (weird, huh?) . . . So if they had a long chin, I would 'feel' that my chin was long and if they had a wide nose for example, my nice would widen. It was really weird. I haven't done this in a while - I've just forgotten about it, but I used to do it on the train when I had a chance to stare at others around me!

Tamara
29th March 2010, 04:08
I have just finished reading Courtney Brown's Cosmic Voyage, and I was fascinated from start to finish! I wanted more information about each session but it's ever so brief. It seems like each session only lasts for a couple of minutes, but I'm sure there are lots of pauses in between the speaking/drawing. I'm eagerly about to start Cosmic Explorers today.

I find the process exciting and WISH I had the time and a school nearby me where I could learn the art. I don't think I would ever leave subspace and would remain bi-located for the rest of my physical existence! In my opinion, Remote Viewing = TRUTH and if they based school curriculums around verified group findings and taught that in schools instead of the regurgitated poo our kids learn . . .

Kari Lynn
31st March 2010, 15:55
I have had uncontrolled experiences through out my child hood and as a young adult. From seeing what my gifts would be at Christmas time in advance, to conversations I had with people. Seeing automobile accidents, as well as visiting far away places in my mind, that I would actually see when I got older and traveled to these places.
I have fragments of memory that make me believe I had been previously trained to RV. several memories of being in a large sensory deprivation chamber.
I am currently in training, or rather re-training. lol

sargeist
1st April 2010, 07:02
RV and RP on and off my whole life. sometimes accurate, sometimes not so much.

Majorion
1st April 2010, 13:26
RV and RP on and off my whole life. sometimes accurate, sometimes not so much.

One of the FOIA documents pertaining to the CIA's Stargate program which can be found here (http://www.blackvault.com/documents/remoteviewing/stargate.pdf), states that no "actionable intelligence" were ever attained (or used) through the use of psychic remote viewers, supposedly. So basically, while remote viewing can be interesting and sometimes accurate information is obtained, other times often the data is "scrambled" or unreliable, it isn't "noise free". What that document won't tell you however is that psychic abilities are varied from person to person, and "some" people have higher measurable accuracy.

rosie
13th April 2010, 17:23
Firehorse 10 Always have been fascinated by this subject, have attached a link where you can download for free Ingo Swann's "Penetration", which is quite the read. His other books should be on there also.

http://pdfdatabase.com/download/penetration-ingo-swann-pdf-10550294.html

love & light

skyhigh
29th April 2010, 06:04
I would like to share my experiences with a few techniques for remote viewing.

A few years ago, I read and used a remote viewing technique from the book Silva Method for Business Managers. It involved going to Alpha Level and describing the person you will meet later in the day. I do not use it anymore

A couple of months ago, I also read and used Remote Viewing through Future Memory Technique which can be downloaded for free at: www.scribd.com/doc/3448183/James-Van-Avery's-Future-Memory-Technique
I attempt to view future events in my life by practicing it and there are times it accurately shows the event as it will happen and many times, events are shown symbolically, like dreams.

Lastly, I recently practiced once ARVARI's Deep Theta Guided Meditation Audio for Remote Viewing which can be accessed here for free: www.oneuniversalmind.com/blog/theta-audio-sample
I experienced a powerful entrainment going to theta and I plan to train with it for a few more times if my time permits.

samvado
29th April 2010, 18:18
Did anybody try David Morehouse's training?

lightblue
29th April 2010, 20:17
i was taken to a place 'after time' in a capsule (sunday to monday last) by some nice people, the journey took no time at all, just remember being in a capsule before a view opened up in front of me: all was a clean slate, felt void...just a simple clean slate with no emotion attached to it ...it was a pretty basic landscape.. i saw elelments, but no people, or animals and no buildings, no sound, just bright colours.....remember thinking: it looks so similar but feels new..i was given to undestand that the space/place was there to be filled in...that notion was the most striking.

i've not been RV trained and i read no books on the subject - i'd be too concerned that i might see things i am not meant to see... bw l :yes2:

Mauree
1st May 2010, 10:16
I had read a book by Jo McMoneagle on his remote viewing experiences. So I was sitting doing meditation one cold afternoon and while doing this ,visulising that I was away out in space looking back at the Earth! Then all of a sudden I was out there! I saw the Earth, a beautiful violet blue and all around me seemed to be a teaming mass of life .But most wonderful of all was the feeling of it. Absolutely unexplainable. But next thing I was back. It was just fleeting.

samvado
1st May 2010, 10:55
I'm just on the last pages of David Morehouse psychic warrior.
Although I absolutely despise all things military, and he is a 100% military man, I somehow can dig the guy.
anyway, in the end he falls flat on his face with his illusions regarding honor and the lot of b/s the military propaganda gets those dumb enough to fall for it with.
he held it up quite long, amazingly. the book is a story very well told and if true one of the more interesting accounts on human abilities that were genetically blocked in most of us.

BUT blocked is not removed. and he goes to considerable length to explain that although not in exactly those words. I am tempted to look into his trainings. (quite expensive).

Moemers
5th August 2010, 18:49
Bump!

I'd like to know if somehow RV could be dangerous, perhaps damaging something psychically?

I am VERY interested in this, and have been reading a lot, but have been cautious about beginning due to dangers that I feel, more than think, could be inherent.

Agape
5th August 2010, 23:56
There's no 'inherent' danger in RV , on the other hand, it can be quite relaxing ...very relaxing..unless you force yourself to it .

It's similar with most other psychic disciplines and methods including meditation . Either it feels the right thing to do at particular place and time, or not and if you force yourself against yourself, unless you have accumulated plenty of power ahead, and feel well about it.

What works for someone may not work for the other, generally, it's good to have your private space and enough time . Sometimes it's right the opposite , feels more comfortable being surrounded by people, if they are not disturbing and can enhance the field with loving thoughts and energy.

Things work the best if they feel natural, then there's no damage. Training is good when you feel good about it and like 'to be trained'.

Do things with love...when you feel the right drive...feel they will bring results..

And, never misuse the mind for mean things, don't do sense-less attempts , just to 'have an ability', it works right the other way around.

Keep pure conduct as far as possible..it purifies lots of subtle mental constructs and clears the path of vision.

:panda:

Fredkc
6th August 2010, 00:09
As this is a public place, the sad fact is, This is all I can say.

Fred

Moemers
6th August 2010, 03:19
Care to send me a PM and expand on that?