PDA

View Full Version : What to make of Stuart Wilde

Loveisall21
7th July 2011, 20:50
I have been visiting Stuart Wilde's sites for some years now and I am curious to know what fellow Avalonians think concerning him. For those who may not know of Mr. Wilde, he is a metaphysical author, visionary and big Aya drinker. On his blog he posts his visions and predictions. I think his visions are fascinating but I honestly don't know what to make of them. Either he is seeing greater realities or he has completely lost the plot. I mean no disrespect to Mr. Wilde by stating that because other than my doubts about his subjective visions I think he has good information, is coming from love and has a great sense of humor.
I want very much to believe he is seeing true because in his latests posts which one can find here
http://www.stuartwildeblog.com/sws-jottings/2011/7/6/the-second-coming-came-sw.html
he has said the Solar Logos has landed and Jesus has returned (nothing like what the fundamentalists would expect) so yeah of course I want to believe good stuff like that has happened but it's so out there. Or is it? He has also said in another post called Red milk,Blue milk that the day will come when Gaia would release DMT in everyone. Can you imagine what that day would be like!

I know some people can see greater realities that the majority can't. Is he one of them? Your thoughts?

crosby
7th July 2011, 20:57
thanks for the link Loveisall21. i do not know anything about this gentleman, but, having an open mind, i will check him out and see how he resonates... thanks again. and welcome to avalon.
regards, corson

okay, so maybe he's a little out there with some of his stuff. but, i haven't read everything yet, so i'll be keeping an open mind. i do recognize that he has the propensity to add something to the awakening that is taking place. although red milk, blue milk; is short comparatively, i must admit that i have never looked at milk that way before. now, i think i'll be a little more conscious of what choice i make.....

at any rate, it is worth reading and keeping an open mind. i have never quite thought of jesus coming back in such a manner. but hey, who are we to say it can't or didn't happen. thanks for the link, i'll keep reading.

ktlight
7th July 2011, 21:20
thanks for the link Loveisall21. i do not know anything about this gentleman, but, having an open mind, i will check him out and see how he resonates... thanks again. and welcome to avalon.
regards, corson

I am doing the same.

Jayke
7th July 2011, 21:46
Stuart Wilde used to be a fantastic resource for spiritual information...yet for me he spent far too much time in meditation, exploring the astral spheres in his OBE's and he kind of lost his grip on earthly reality for a while...as Sepia points out in her enlightenment: practical steps thread in the spirituality subforum...the astral spheres are just another bubble to push through before reaching true enlightenment. I get the feeling he never moved beyond the astral spheres, he used to enjoy it too much as you may have heard in his interviews yet he seems to be starting to reintegrate back into 3D reality much better now...although he still carries alot of that astral sphere kind of energy with him...so i think he's someone to keep on the radar while taking everything he says with a pinch of salt before embracing his beliefs.

Marikins
7th July 2011, 23:22
Stuart Wilde used to be a fantastic resource for spiritual information
I agree.
Wilde's early works were clear but in recent years it seems that too many aya trips might have made him a little dark. His visions do seem to come mainly from the astral or La Luna. He also seems to me better balanced of late and I am happy to see it.

Little Ishta
8th July 2011, 00:46
I just got into reading some of his blogs. The verdict is still out but he is interesting. I wonder if any of his predictions/visions have come true?? Would be interesting to know. Keeping an open mind ;)

Carmen
8th July 2011, 02:51
Went to hear Stuart Wilde lecture years ago and bought most of his books. Lots of great stuff and plenty of humour. Will check out the blog, see what he is up to now.