PDA

View Full Version : I am leaving a mark for the future!

<8>
8th July 2011, 21:37
Hi guys.. I love some input here from you..:)

I have been thinking on and of about leaving a mark for the future.
I have a strong feeling that we are going through cycles here on earth.
I dont whant to bore you wid numbers, but if humans rise and fall here on earth over and over. I whant to leav a mark to help and to make future humans know that there was people here B4 them. And what we know so far.

Soooo i have been thinking of leaving the mark in solid stone so it lasts for thousands of years ofc.
Maby a map and where we are in the solar system.
And what about writing?
And what about a name over the earth (Avalon) hehe

Well i sure like to hear what you guys think about puting in the Mark for the future.

PixieDust
8th July 2011, 21:55
I've had a similar thought about if/when the current population dies out and the next one comes what they'll think of what we left behind.

when in college taking art history and studying the cave drawings and early civilizations art i couldn't help but feel most of it was interpreted wrong.

Im sure scientists/ archeologists got a lot right but what if what a symbol to us ment something completly different to what they were saying back then?

I remember studying one painting, i dont remember which one, and the professor was going on about what the book said and i challenged it gave my own interpretation of what it looked like was happening to me and i could tell she was at a complete loss for even thinking that the book could have been wrong. needless to say i got an A in the class when i never tested well.

So leaving a mark could be good and wise but the future civilization will interpret it their own way and might get it completely wrong unless its very obvious. I wouldn't use language because words have so many different meanings and so much is lost in translation.

I would leave something to explain what happened to us and how we failed so they dont make the same mistakes. doing that in stone will take some effort though hahah!!

HURRITT ENYETO
8th July 2011, 22:08
I think that could be exactly what the Georgia Guidstones may be !!

Hurritt

p.s there is also that doomsday clock built inside a mountain that is completely disaster proof. It is designed to show people our technical ability when we are all gone!!

pss Although 'they' are evidently not expecting everybody to die because the clock was built out of materials that would not be useful or appeal to thieves. Strange but true.

If you are going to pull this off i hope you don't have an aversion to Masons! :)

<8>
8th July 2011, 22:10
Thanks and yes it will take some effort. But i have workt wid stones and wid the right tools its like cutting in butter. It is the the fine stuff that might be hard i think and make it look perfect.
But time is all i got right now sooo i dont mind putting it in to somthing that might help someone in the future..:)

<8>
8th July 2011, 22:19
Georgia Guidestones are horrible and i cant undrstand how people who live in that area dont bring them stones down.

Solphilos
9th July 2011, 00:02
Georgia Guidestones are horrible and i cant undrstand how people who live in that area dont bring them stones down.

Because the Monument and it's message are only 'horrible' in the narrow reality-tunnels paranoid conspiracy theorists. Those who have the ability to understand know otherwise.

They do not propose the idea of population reduction, nor do they relate to any subversive scheme by the Freemasons to bring an age of darkness to mankind. (it does not need bringing, we are only now about to pass from this larval stage.)

I should note that I live only an hour away from the monument and visit it regularly. It's a lovely place and possess those same peculiar magnetic qualities that one feels when entering other sacred sites such as Stonehenge, Abydos, and even some churches.
For anyone who is psychically sensitive it is an interesting visit for research purposes at least.

<8>
9th July 2011, 08:08
Dear Solphilos..

If I offended you, I apologize.
I am a student of history so i know what the leaders of the world have done and still do to the human race. (I am not narrow minded) But it stings in my heart when i see people of America getting used like mindeless foules going around the world killing people and are proud to be a soldier. And we whant a president who are a war hero i see many times. In my eyes a soldier are a soul destroyer! (A soldier cant destroy a soul! It kills its own soul. Look at your war heros coming back from the wars.) The leaders know this and call there soldiers Dogs. (they have dog tags dont they?)

No Solphilos Only a less awakend person can think that there can be any good of having them stones there and say what they are saying.
Dont get me wrong i am sure the place are lovely.
We all have a jorney to do. If yours is to love this stones it is ok. I am more awake and can see the world more clearly, this is my jorney and i hope this is my last one on this earth.

Love to you all and have a safe jorney...:)

alsiani
16th July 2011, 01:40
Dear Solphilos..

If I offended you, I apologize.
I am a student of history so i know what the leaders of the world have done and still do to the human race. (I am not narrow minded) But it stings in my heart when i see people of America getting used like mindeless foules going around the world killing people and are proud to be a soldier. And we whant a president who are a war hero i see many times. In my eyes a soldier are a soul destroyer! (A soldier cant destroy a soul! It kills its own soul. Look at your war heros coming back from the wars.) The leaders know this and call there soldiers Dogs. (they have dog tags dont they?)

No Solphilos Only a less awakend person can think that there can be any good of having them stones there and say what they are saying.
Dont get me wrong i am sure the place are lovely.
We all have a jorney to do. If yours is to love this stones it is ok. I am more awake and can see the world more clearly, this is my jorney and i hope this is my last one on this earth.

Love to you all and have a safe jorney...:)

You know, <8>, I agree with you, and kind of really don't understand why they don't try to find out who did that Georgia guide stones and put that person in a court of law. In my country, probably those stones would be considered offensive. They would be closed to the public, to say the least. If they are still there I assume that the authorities do agree with what is written there.

On the subject of leaving a mark for the future, how many marks are there that are misunderstood? Isn't there an helicopter in the stones of Abydos? the bible was altered. There are many marks and buldings that we don't know really their meaning. And the scientists either don't want to tell us or they don't know themselves.
It will be a really difficult task to leave a lie-proof mark. What could we put in a stone that would be really accepted and wouldn't leave any possibility of being misunderstood?
The incredible thing about this is: the oral traditions that passed from generation to generation especially in the native (african, american, asian and aborigenal) traditions are the ones that reached present time more or less intact!
If you want something to last forever, better than craving it on stone, put it in the heart.

<8>
16th July 2011, 02:00
Thanks Alsiani..

I agree 100%

I was thinking like somthing simple. I like the part in egypt there the heart has to be light as a feather. Well it is realy hard when you think about it.
I guess i like to leav somthing that shows two ways to walk the path and maby a map so they understand we had maps anyway..

Well i guess if they get the same problems we had and have in history. There leaders will hide the truth to.

Plz write here if you guys think of somthing.. thanks a bunch...:)