PDA

View Full Version : Rapture, Flyby blue star, Superwave

blue777
17th March 2010, 10:04
Hello all,
Getting to the truth and reality is hard work for all of us...therefore ,is there a link between Rapture, spiritual thought, Blue Star Katchina fly-by , emotional thought and Superwave , intellectual thought...or are all 3 the same thing and linked to SURVIVAL 2012?
LOL
BLUE(DOM)

xbusymom
17th March 2010, 22:30
my personal belief is that everyone's spirit will survive... it just depends on how much truth you are living out in your life (in the here and now) as to whether you stay in a 3D physical body on this earth, or move on to other dimensions of reality...

blue777
18th March 2010, 09:17
I agree in what you say.....what sort of change on our physical bodies will the paradigm shift of consciousness make, will it be a corporeal body or a spiritual one?
lol

stardustaquarion
18th March 2010, 13:36
It appears that if the plans of the Illuminati of planet go as they want our spirits will not survive. In their Official Disclosure 1 the Adashi MCEO GA explains that the frequency fence that the Illuminati off planer are implementing now, will create a encasement of the body that will trap the soul/oversoul with their technologies of metatronic dead star merkaba which are being promoted broadly now by the New Age movement. (they use the soul/oversoul as energy for their falling systems)

Many people are already feeling the side effects of the Illuminati activations as breathlessness, palpitations, sleeplessness, strees, anxiety, fatigue, metal fog, etc. This was the same thing that people were experiecing at the begining of the decade when the Illuminate were trying to activate the frequency fence. In that occasion they failed but we have been told that in 2012 they will succed

I had many positive activations in my life and they are normally very kind and progressive. The worse that one feels is light detox symptoms and that is all

It is not surprising that the infiltrated NA movement are calling all these nasty side effect "activations" when they actually are de-activations. I am told that the symptoms will come and go as the illuminati activates more underground bases, this will apparently be accompanied by Earth Changes

There is a brilliant opportunity for us that are aware of this to prepare for this before 2012 but I guess it is a personal thing. In a way I am glad that there are symptoms because it gives opportunity to do something before the illuminati frequency fence goes up

The rapture has come down through generations because in a normal system humans will be able to pass through stargates by assembling the 5 strand of DNA but that has not happened for 200,000 years as per the Voyagers II book

I can not wait for Ashayana Deane interview with Kerry Cassidy, I think that will through light to this whole issue.

Love

blue777
18th March 2010, 20:20
hello stardust
activations as breathlessness, palpitations, sleeplessness, strees, anxiety, fatigue, metal fog, etc. This was the same thing that people were experiecing at the begining of the decade...how is this effeccted by the frequency fence?

yiolas
18th March 2010, 23:49
There is a brilliant opportunity for us that are aware of this to prepare for this before 2012 but I guess it is a personal thing. In a way I am glad that there are symptoms because it gives opportunity to do something before the illuminati frequency fence goes up

The rapture has come down through generations because in a normal system humans will be able to pass through stargates by assembling the 5 strand of DNA but that has not happened for 200,000 years as per the Voyagers II book

I can not wait for Ashayana Deane interview with Kerry Cassidy, I think that will through light to this whole issue.

Love
Thanks for the clarification Stardust. How does Ashayana Deane suggest that we prepare ?
I am also looking forward to Kerry's interview with her. I hope all the right questions are asked.
It does have the potential to be a very enlightening interview.

Blessings
Yiola

Majorion
19th March 2010, 00:04
Hello all,
Getting to the truth and reality is hard work for all of us..
It wasn't hard for me and I don't think it really is for anyone...

Children, when they're young, they know what the truth is, they live fantasizing, dreaming, visualizing, and believing.

When we grow older however, it seems we forget very easily, you can thank the world's conditioning process and the corrupt power structures for that. So we constantly try to find that truth in our lives again, in whatever form is satisfactory to the intellect or lifestyle. It may be the 'search' for truth is the truth to some people.

I firmly believe, that all the answers we've ever wanted have been right in front of us all along.

blue777
19th March 2010, 08:11
It wasn't hard for me and I don't think it really is for anyone...

Children, when they're young, they know what the truth is, they live fantasizing, dreaming, visualizing, and believing.

When we grow older however, it seems we forget very easily, you can thank the world's conditioning process and the corrupt power structures for that. So we constantly try to find that truth in our lives again, in whatever form is satisfactory to the intellect or lifestyle. It may be the 'search' for truth is the truth to some people.

I firmly believe, that all the answers we've ever wanted have been right in front of us all along.

Thankyou majorion ,i am glad you found tuth and reality so easy...what will happen when our DNA, when it is changed by the superwave and a restructure of our dna creates "What sort of a body"?

blue777
19th March 2010, 08:15
Thanks for the clarification Stardust. How does Ashayana Deane suggest that we prepare ?
I am also looking forward to Kerry's interview with her. I hope all the right questions are asked.
It does have the potential to be a very enlightening interview.

Blessings
Yiola

I think the DNA WILL BE CHANGED TO A 12 STRAND........Therefore this will shape our physical selves.....Ascension is not going somewhere else unless you want to....you can also get picked up by E.T
LOL

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 10:41
Hello blue777

The way it works is quite cunning. The planet has been implanted with underground crystal bases that create a astral net which receives the brain program for the planet. Because we are part of the morphogenetic field of the planet (I think humanity as the nerve cells of the planet) we get affected by the same program. I don't know if you have seen a picture of Earth covered by a net of triangles? the encasement looks similar to that

Personally we also have several bodies (12) but the ones that will get encased will be the atomic (etheric) teluric (emotional) and mental bodies. We are already suffering from a distortion that was implanted some 13,000 ya which looks very similar to the magnetic field of the planet. While it is there, it does not mean that it is normal.

Because of that we are receivng the broadcast from fallen worlds rather than the one from the Andromeda Galaxy which is really where the Milky Way originated

Because of the changes that were done in the morphogenetic field, even our vision is distorted and we can not see or communicate with other subtle forms of energy in different dimensions as it was natural for humans in the past. Hence so many leyends of fantastic things. We have leyends because that was the only way of preserving knowledge other than the official agenda. The illuminati races have destroyed most human heritage which makes life very confusing

The confusion comes from our cellular memory which is not working properly but still remembers part of it origins.

Love

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 10:51
Hello Yiola

It will depend on your level of commitment. In this moment the Indigos and Grid Keepers are being prompted in the inner planes to awaken and prepare. That means healing the template and doing advance courses that will help us carry our personal contracts. I am a gridkeeper myself and one of the reasons I came to Avalon is to find my team, but it has not happen yet. These are the directions I received :)

If a person do not have that strong call, then Ashayana is writing a book "2012 Life after Earth and the orb wisperes" that it is intended for publication this Summer. That is what she has been asked to do by the GA, perhaps we will know a little more on her interview. The book should contain instructions as what has to be done or which is the most speedy path

In the meantime, if you are interested, you could do the free techniques http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/new_technique_outline.php just press the underscored blue titles instead of the product code. There is plenty to do that can help healing the template. If you have any further questions or need assistance with the techniques please send me a pm

Love

blue777
19th March 2010, 13:22
Hello blue777

The way it works is quite cunning. The planet has been implanted with underground crystal bases that create a astral net which receives the brain program for the planet. Because we are part of the morphogenetic field of the planet (I think humanity as the nerve cells of the planet) we get affected by the same program. I don't know if you have seen a picture of Earth covered by a net of triangles? the encasement looks similar to that

Personally we also have several bodies (12) but the ones that will get encased will be the atomic (etheric) teluric (emotional) and mental bodies. We are already suffering from a distortion that was implanted some 13,000 ya which looks very similar to the magnetic field of the planet. While it is there, it does not mean that it is normal.

Because of that we are receivng the broadcast from fallen worlds rather than the one from the Andromeda Galaxy which is really where the Milky Way originated

Because of the changes that were done in the morphogenetic field, even our vision is distorted and we can not see or communicate with other subtle forms of energy in different dimensions as it was natural for humans in the past. Hence so many leyends of fantastic things. We have leyends because that was the only way of preserving knowledge other than the official agenda. The illuminati races have destroyed most human heritage which makes life very confusing

The confusion comes from our cellular memory which is not working properly but still remembers part of it origins.

Love

Thank you for your excellent reply....where are these underground crystal bases and are they linked to the crystal skulls?
lol
blue

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 13:37
Like all living beings some crystal kindoms are aligned with the Laws of the cosmos and some aren't. Whether the crystal skulls are real or a hoax there is no telling but I like crystals and have a couple os skulls. Do they have magic powers? mine don't but we have gone a long way learning how to be free together! :)

Love

I understand that the bases are mainly at and around the tropics

blue777
19th March 2010, 13:45
Like all living beings some crystal kindoms are aligned with the Laws of the cosmos and some aren't. Whether the crystal skulls are real or a hoax there is no telling but I like crystals and have a couple os skulls. Do they have magic powers? mine don't but we have gone a long way learning how to be free together! :)

Love

I understand that the bases are mainly at and around the tropics

Thank you Stardust, are the crystals in south america, tibet etc, in 7 different areas linked to the 7 archetypal chakras?
lol
dom

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 13:59
Not necessarily, it depends on the crystal not so much the location. Some locations like Tibet are heavily compromised because of the crystal bases implants so my best advise is to develop a sensitivity on how to sense energy, that way you will feel whether the crystal has a revesed spin merkaba which can be very detrimental to ones ascension work. Crystals and any other thing can be cleared form unwanted energies if the elemental choses to cooperate. Some crystals can not be cleared and the only option is to bury them or put them in the ocean for good. I used to sell crystals at one point and then my crystals told me that they did not wanted to be sold so they have a corner in one of the rooms of my house :) I guess they have their own plans that they should tell me eventually. Love

blue777
19th March 2010, 14:20
QUOTE:

Love[/QUOTE]

Will the Superwave change our DNA..USING CYMATICS SOUND RESTRUCTURE?
LOL
Blue

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 14:43
Will the Superwave change our DNA..USING CYMATICS SOUND RESTRUCTURE?
LOL
Blue[/QUOTE]

Yes, the superwave (or superweapon) will change our DNA from organic to inorganic which is not very positive for the human race. Have you read the Summary II from the GA? It explains in great detail what will happen in 2012 and why

With regard to Cymatics I don't know enough about it to give you a comment on that, all that I can say is that sound is very important, we use a lot of sound in KS and it has a great effect.
All that I can suggest is to try to find details and whether it is related to sacred geometry in which case it will be part of false sacred Sciences that they used in Atlantis to harness the planet and the human race http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/intro_topic_summary_2.php

Love

blue777
19th March 2010, 14:56
Not necessarily, it depends on the crystal not so much the location. Some locations like Tibet are heavily compromised because of the crystal bases implants so my best advise is to develop a sensitivity on how to sense energy, that way you will feel whether the crystal has a revesed spin merkaba which can be very detrimental to ones ascension work. Crystals and any other thing can be cleared form unwanted energies if the elemental choses to cooperate. Some crystals can not be cleared and the only option is to bury them or put them in the ocean for good. I used to sell crystals at one point and then my crystals told me that they did not wanted to be sold so they have a corner in one of the rooms of my house :) I guess they have their own plans that they should tell me eventually. Love

THANKS STARDUST
I have crystals...but is it not the sound in the crystal which does the work ...the frequency given out
lol

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 15:08
Yeah , I agree with the crystals, it is the frequency, I was responding your question on cymatics :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics that is all

blue777
19th March 2010, 15:12
Yeah , I agree with the crystals, it is the frequency, I was responding your question on cymatics :)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cymatics that is all

Cymatics will be used to change the structure of the DNA to 12 strand and also raise consciousness..this positive sound is heading to EARTH before the fly-by blue star kaktchins.....help to save Mankind
lol
blue

blue777
20th March 2010, 08:05

Therefore will the superwave have an effect on our DNA....and how will we change?

stardustaquarion
20th March 2010, 11:27
Yes it will, the effects of the superwave will transmute the organic human anatomy into inorganic anatomy which is not compatible with the ascension pattern, which means that life will cease to be eternal for those that chose to do nothing and just carry on as normal. It is a choice and I must say that most of humanity did chose in 2003 when the halls of amenti fell into illuminati hands

But there is still time for those that still desire to continue with the path of co-resonance with source to prepare to withstand the wave and have the ability to shield their DNA from the inorganic forces that will take over the planet, including humans, plants, animals and minerals

The harnesing is already happening which is the reason why so many have been feeling unwell lately for no apparent reason. There are also massive extintions going on in this moment as the light fields of species decide to live a to not participate.

Love

blue777
20th March 2010, 12:02
Yes it will, the effects of the superwave will transmute the organic human anatomy into inorganic anatomy which is not compatible with the ascension pattern, which means that life will cease to be eternal for those that chose to do nothing and just carry on as normal. It is a choice and I must say that most of humanity did chose in 2003 when the halls of amenti fell into illuminati hands

But there is still time for those that still desire to continue with the path of co-resonance with source to prepare to withstand the wave and have the ability to shield their DNA from the inorganic forces that will take over the planet, including humans, plants, animals and minerals

The harnesing is already happening which is the reason why so many have been feeling unwell lately for no apparent reason. There are also massive extintions going on in this moment as the light fields of species decide to live a to not participate.

Love

Can you enligten us all and tell us what the Ascension Pattern will be?
lol
blue

stardustaquarion
20th March 2010, 12:22
I am waiting to see whether the material of the Keylontic Group that we have in old avalon is going to be transfered here and I will be posting there information about this and other subjects. If the group is not moved I will start another one in two weeks

Love

blue777
20th March 2010, 13:31
I am waiting to see whether the material of the Keylontic Group that we have in old avalon is going to be transfered here and I will be posting there information about this and other subjects. If the group is not moved I will start another one in two weeks

Love
Thanks Stardust ,I hope they do tranfer some of those threads from AV1
LOL
BLUE

Celine
20th March 2010, 13:44
It is possible for the OP of the thread at pa1 to ask Gareth or Richard to transfer a thread. As well the threads will be read only and you will able to post links here to the archived sections.

blue777
20th March 2010, 14:19
It is possible for the OP of the thread at pa1 to ask Gareth or Richard to transfer a thread. As well the threads will be read only and you will able to post links here to the archived sections.

thanks celine

Wood
20th March 2010, 15:32

So far I am understanding there is indeed a wave of energy that will change our DNA in 2012. Some people (e.g. David Wilcock, Alfred Webre, etc) say it will be positive for us, some people (e.g. what I understand you are saying) say it won't and that we should shield our DNA. It is a choice and I feel I do not have enough information to pick any option. And most people in the world is unaware there is a choice at all :)

stardustaquarion
20th March 2010, 15:47
So far I am understanding there is indeed a wave of energy that will change our DNA in 2012. Some people (e.g. David Wilcock, Alfred Webre, etc) say it will be positive for us, some people (e.g. what I understand you are saying) say it won't and that we should shield our DNA. It is a choice and I feel I do not have enough information to pick any option. And most people in the world is unaware there is a choice at all :)

Science does not know

David Wilcock and the pseudo scientist with good intention don't know either, they are just speculating

And the Adashi MCEO Guardian Alliance has given us this summary http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/intro_topic_summary_2.php which can not be proven with terrestrial scientific methods. I subscribe to this one because I have studied Keylontic Science and the presentation of the mechanics of creation and mechanics of ascension are the only ones available in this reality in this moment

All theories based on the golden mean are not scientifical, (please see articles posted on the Haramein thread)

I will not say like others to use the intuition on this one because the intuition is a sense that belongs to the emotional body. The emotional body has been programed by illuminati advertisement so how one can rely on it?
The mind is programed by our schooling
Normal people have no conection with their souls, spirits or even recognize they exist

So my suggestion will be that you read the 40 something pages and research in other places until you are satisfied and then chose which way to go

Humanity has allowed its rulers to run riot with the planet, the planet has already reached the point of no return, whatever happen in 2012 will not make it better

I wish I could give you an easy answer but there isn't one, and I also wish that I could say that all will be wonderful but as the years gone by it hasn't.

Love

blue777
20th March 2010, 15:49

I agree , I think the energy will be positive and it will help us and will change our DNA
LOL
BLUE

stardustaquarion
20th March 2010, 16:12
Hi Wood

Here are the links that disprobes the big bang, quantum physics and golden mean theories

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?307-Nassim-Haramein&p=1282&viewfull=1#post1282
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?307-Nassim-Haramein&p=1296&viewfull=1#post1296
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?307-Nassim-Haramein&p=1310&viewfull=1#post1310
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?307-Nassim-Haramein&p=1307&viewfull=1#post1307

Theories are just theories, facts and certainty is something that we only get within

Love

Wood
20th March 2010, 16:25
Here are the links that disprobes the big bang, quantum physics and golden mean theories

Thank you, I'll check these.

So the PTB's keep us in the dark, in your view to avoid we could protect ourselves from that wave. How does the conspiracy theory of the population reduction fit there? If the wave is positive I can see the PTBs would like to have less enlightened people around. Also I believe the H1N1 virus was designed in a lab. Both the virus and the vaccine might be intended to mess with our DNA and perhaps make the change more difficult. What is your view on that?

blue777
20th March 2010, 16:31

So the PTB's keep us in the dark, in your view to avoid we could protect ourselves from that wave. How does the conspiracy theory of the population reduction fit there? If the wave is positive I can see the PTBs would like to have less enlightened people around. Also I believe the H1N1 virus was designed in a lab. Both the virus and the vaccine might be intended to mess with our DNA and perhaps make the change more difficult. What is your view on that?

I agree, make the wave sound negative....
So the PTB's keep us in the dark, in your view to avoid we could protect ourselves from that wave.
lol
blue

stardustaquarion
20th March 2010, 16:34
Here is a link of a David Wilcock Debunker http://nibiruchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/05/word-on-david-wilcocks-2012-enigma-or.html

What you are asking me is a bit of topic but I hope Blue777 won't mind. TPTB are actibly working in numming us with barium from the chemtrails and brain control from HAARP, if you google you will find enough information. Also I have not found evidence yet I am serching for information on the effect of barium on the DNA. Because TPTB on planet suspects that there will be no pole shift they are interested in getting rid of as many of us as possible cos the ecosystem is collapsing. H1N1 I think Marcel Messing and Jane Bürgermeister gave very good insights on that. I think that Messing is right about the nanotechnology

I am sure you will find your path

Best of luck

blue777
20th March 2010, 17:04
Here is a link of a David Wilcock Debunker http://nibiruchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/05/word-on-david-wilcocks-2012-enigma-or.html

What you are asking me is a bit of topic but I hope Blue777 won't mind. TPTB are actibly working in numming us with barium from the chemtrails and brain control from HAARP, if you google you will find enough information. Also I have not found evidence yet I am serching for information on the effect of barium on the DNA. Because TPTB on planet suspects that there will be no pole shift they are interested in getting rid of as many of us as possible cos the ecosystem is collapsing. H1N1 I think Marcel Messing and Jane Bürgermeister gave very good insights on that. I think that Messing is right about the nanotechnology

I am sure you will find your path

Best of luck

I am sorry but I think the Superwave is positive ..that why we are getting bombarded with this stuff....
lolblue

stardustaquarion
20th March 2010, 19:52
The Superwave theory by Paul of LaViollete is not a positive theory, he is expecting massive extinctions

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nlp-7h1g3os&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nlp-7h1g3os&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Love

blue777
20th March 2010, 19:57
The Superwave theory by Paul of LaViollete is not a positive theory, he is expecting massive extinctions

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nlp-7h1g3os&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Nlp-7h1g3os&hl=en_GB&fs=1&color1=0x006699&color2=0x54abd6" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Love

Then SURVIVAL IS PARAMOUNT...and ground crews should prepare....however,I also believe it has some positive qualities
lol
thank you for your input
blue

stardustaquarion
20th March 2010, 20:01
The Rapture Mith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIGO8joBAMA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0IwK8EhaUw

By the way there is no original manuscript of the Bible

I don't think there is going to be a pole shift though, but we will experience disruption because of the electromagnetics, how bad, no one knows

Love

blue777
20th March 2010, 21:50
The Rapture Mith

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0IwK8EhaUw

By the way there is no original manuscript of the Bible

I don't think there is going to be a pole shift though, but we will experience disruption because of the electromagnetics, how bad, no one knows

Love

I agree we are going to get a lot of solar disorder.....but there is also positive energy coming our way as well
lol
dom

stardustaquarion
20th March 2010, 21:56
Yes there is some positive energy comming too

lol

blue777
20th March 2010, 22:25

lol

I agree so therefore we have to prepare for both
lol
blue

blue777
21st March 2010, 09:24

lol

and where is this positive energy coming from?
lol
blue

blue777
21st March 2010, 09:25

Maybe their are 2 superwaves coming our way
lol

blue777
22nd March 2010, 12:31

So there are 2 Superwaves coming our way, one positive one negative.....therefore we will have some solar disorder..
lol
blue

noxon medem
29th October 2010, 08:47
The wave is coming I believe, and in not
so long time the peak will be here.
We all have a connection to the universe
and this one I have "seen" going off and
coming this way.
Of course I can not tell what will happen
when it arrives fully, but the sense is of
something weird and wonderful, for most.
It has a sound, and I connect
it in my own way to music.

:music:

shadowstalker
29th October 2010, 18:02
The rapture is not official in the bible but merely quietly mention in only 2 parts but not in the book of revelations, I dont remember where in the bible it is stated.

It is a small clue to the ascension process that some smart person left in the bible,
I guess we had true spiritual influence in there while they rewrote what they wanted.
There is truth with the lies.

The super wave is the particle stream of protons (I Think) that has been coming our way from the center of the galaxy for a while now.

The blue star is a Hopi prophecy and may have already come to pass. look up Mariam Delicado
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zpv0Ebd9zxo

John Parslow
29th October 2010, 18:15
A few interesting Biblical observations:

“Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall be changed – in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet.” (1 Corinthians 15:51)

“Because you have kept My command to persevere, I also will keep you from the hour of trial which shall come upon the whole world, to test those who dwell on the earth.” (Revelation 3:10)

“Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.” (Luke 21:36)

“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be CAUGHT UP together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17)

Love and peace to all. JP :cool:

conk
1st November 2010, 16:45
Isn't the rapture a creation of the guy who wrote all those books about ascending to heaven and leaving everyone else behind?