PDA

View Full Version : Concern for Bill's welfare.

Tony
9th July 2011, 08:27
Does anyone have any information about Bill?
I am sure others would like to know if he is alright, as it is worrying that he has not been in contact.

Yours with great concern,
Tony

DoubleHelix
9th July 2011, 08:32
Best bet's to probably pm a moderator, I'm sure they've been in contact with Bill recently.

karelia
9th July 2011, 08:38
Hi Pie 'n' Eal,

Bill stayed on in Ecuador after the seminar and has taken a few days off. Internet over there is a bit hit and miss. :)

gabbahh
9th July 2011, 08:39
I am not really worried, but this lull in communication is unusual. We will see what (he) is brewing.

Thanks karelia bout clearing things up.

greybeard
9th July 2011, 09:00
Im sure Bill is fine and enjoying the break.

Its nothing new, in that in the early days of Avalon both Bill and Kerry were getting on with their lives and leaving the members and mod team to build Avalon into what it became.
Apparent from doing the interviews the posts from Bill and Kerry were minimal.
It worked very well, termination of membership by mods was very rare and the membership was larger than it is now.

Be patient

Chris

Tony
9th July 2011, 09:19
It's not cleared up for me.

the_flyingboy
9th July 2011, 10:34
does this relate to the interview he had with 'charles' that when things went bad it would be best to be in Ecuador and build your own farm ect ect ect....?

Tony
9th July 2011, 10:43
I'm still worried!
How do we know if Bill hasn't been sucked up by alien, mucked about with (you know what I mean) and is now recuperating.
How do we know if he comes back it is him!
Oh look, my age, my posts and my thanks all begin with ...6. 666 then I must be the........?
Come on people, someone give a better answer than those above.

Flyboy, it does make you wonder.

Lily de Cuir
9th July 2011, 10:49
Hi Mr Pie and Everyone,

This has been my concern also in recent days. In light of my divisive thread, I've been reticent to post. But I too, have worried about Bill. Is he OK? Has he been threatened in any way that has caused him not to post?

Could any of the mods post to say they have heard from him and that he's OK? If you could do so, I think it may put some minds to rest.

Regards,
Lily

Edit to Post: I also received a PM from someone saying 'something was serious' regarding Bill. Don't know what this meant. They did not want me to respond via PM on this site but via their personal email. I did so, but have not heard from them. That was a few days ago. Hopefully it means nothing.

DNA
9th July 2011, 10:58

Sounds like a child like need for parental stroking.
Does someone need to hear Bill tell them he's a good boy?

It sounds like Bill has a life. Maybe some of us should model our own behavior after him in that regard.
Bill provided this wonderfull place for us all to have discourse and dialogue.
He doesn't need to play teacher to the needy who wish to be the teacher's pets.

Tony
9th July 2011, 11:02

It sounds like Bill has a life. Maybe some of us should model our own behavior after him in that regard.

DNA, you are being childish.
I need to hear, any information that is available. Please do not talk for him.
Who are you to say what questions I can ask.

Lord Sidious
9th July 2011, 11:11
Why is it that the mention of Bill brings out the worst in our members?
If someone is concerned and you have no info, then don't cause more trouble by being a nugget.
Warning, I have a stack of carrots here looking for orifaces to live in.

Tarka the Duck
9th July 2011, 11:11

My oh my, someone is touchy this morning...
It does seem from your tone that it could be you with the problem?
I thought the OP was quite reasonable - there was no criticism there, just enquiry.

DNA
9th July 2011, 11:15

I'm just calling a spade a spade.
For all your dramatics and pretenses all I see is some one banging some pans together as loud as they can to get some attention.
I'm not talking for anyone other than myself when I say this. It's rather comical really.
If you think folks can't see through your charades, your mistaken.

Tony
9th July 2011, 11:21
I'm just calling a spade a spade.
For all your dramatics and pretenses all I see is some one banging some pans together as loud as they can to get some attention.
I'm not talking for anyone other than myself when I say this. It's rather comical really.
If you think folks can't see through your charades, your mistaken.

DNA, why the attitude?
Please explain the charade you perceive.
Why are you changing the nature of this thread?

DNA
9th July 2011, 11:33
If someone is concerned and you have no info, then don't cause more trouble by being a nugget.

My oh my, someone is touchy this morning...
It does seem from your tone that it could be you with the problem?
I thought the OP was quite reasonable - there was no criticism there, just enquiry.

DNA, why the attitude?
Please explain the charade you perceive.
Why are you changing the nature of this thread?

This thread began with concern. Albeit, mock concern in my opinion.
Karelia has said there is no need for concern. Bill is fine.
So now the purpose is being changed to information, you need information.
And yet the information was given. Karelia addressed what you asked for.
So I'm thinking what your asking for isn't really informaiton or a status update.
What you are asking for is personalized attention. You guys are acting like star struck groupies who havnen't had their fix in a while.

Just my take.
And this isn't the first time I've seen it.
I'm actually embarrased for you guys. Enough threads have gone up in this vein so I figuired I would addresse my feelings on the matter.
I hope we are all good now. :)

Lotse
9th July 2011, 11:36
hi Pie,

can you tell why you are so worried?
you must have had a feeling?

Tarka the Duck
9th July 2011, 11:41
So I'm thinking what your asking for isn't really informaiton or a status update.
What you are asking for is personalized attention. You guys are acting like star struck groupies who havnen't had their fix in a while.

Just my take.
I'm actually embarrased for you guys. Enough threads have gone up in this vein so I figuired I would addresse my feelings on the matter.

Am I missing something? Do you two have a history of some kind? It just seems to me, DNA, that you are actually calling a spade a hydraulic digger ;) !!
I find using words such as 'charade' and 'pretense' unnecessarily critical and harsh here.
Perhaps there is something else going on here?? I am a relatively new member, and feel a bit out of my depth...

Daft Ada
9th July 2011, 11:42
No we are not good now. There is no need to be rude to anyone under any circumstances. I would ask you how you would feel if someone had used your exact words to speak to you? Yes you can call a spade a spade if you wish, but there is no need to be rude and insulting about it, what gives you the right to judge another person as you did and to speak to them in a patronising rude manner?

jsb_swampfox
9th July 2011, 11:44
I surely dont think pineal wanted to start some kind of conspiracy thread(lol). I think he wants to hear from someone who has been in contact with Bill. Why do people keep attacking each other on this forum? I hate ATS for that very reason. I dont mean to speak for pineal, I just think he wants some input. I too have wondered about Bill's well being...whats wrong with that?

DNA
9th July 2011, 11:52
No we are not good now. There is no need to be rude to anyone under any circumstances. I would ask you how you would feel if someone had used your exact words to speak to you? Yes you can call a spade a spade if you wish, but there is no need to be rude and insulting about it, what gives you the right to judge another person as you did and to speak to them in a patronising rude manner?

Such are the interesting and wonderfull portrayals of drama. My this is grand theatre. :)

It's all about energy, and what role you want to play.
Daft Ada is now portraying the hero coming to the rescue of the mistreated victim.

Daft, I commend you for putting yourself in harms way in such a manner. :)
I'm just playing.

Do I really seem so sinister?
This thread simply put is a lie in my opinion.

Am I so bad in wanting to voice the lie I see?
Are we all forced to play along and be complicit in the lie because it is too rude to be honest?

Tony
9th July 2011, 11:55
Dear Lotse,
Thank you for asking.
I have asked Bill before and had no rely. It concerns him being privy to information that he may have. He has spent many hours off camera with those that supposed to know. He obviously does not have to reply, but my wife and I are making plans for the future and any help in the way of information would be much appreciated.
If he does not know, then I would like him to say so. After all this is as serious as it gets, on the physical plane.

The problem on this forum is over exaggeration and reaction. I know we will not all see eye to eye but personal abuse is unnecessary.

=[Post Update]=

Such are the interesting and wonderfull portrayals of drama. My this is grand theatre. :)

It's all about energy, and what role you want to play.
Daft Ada is now portraying the hero coming to the rescue of the mistreated victim.

Daft, I commend you for putting yourself in harms way in such a manner. :)
I'm just playing.

Do I really seem so sinister?
This thread simply put is a lie in my opinion.

Are we all forced to play along and be complicit in the lie because it is too rude to be honest?

DNA, what is the lie?

Lotse
9th July 2011, 12:11
Pie dousnt lie..

ok Pie,the internet problem Bill might have seems legit.
if bill dousnt react on your question there might be others with an answer?
give it an other 24 hrs,,tomorrow the internet shops are open.
im not worried yet.
just some ppl are bit off to day..as you noticed.
did you make a tread with your question?..

greatings Lotse

Daft Ada
9th July 2011, 12:27
Yes and now you rialise what you have done and you are trying to explain it away. I wonder if you rialise how you are showing the whole forum your true nature, you think you are being clever, but the words you use are irrelevant as the deed has been done, and your true nature is now an open book which cannot be closed.

the fact that you don't see that you are is the answer. If we all agreed with what you think, not one of us would jump down his throat like you did, No it's not playing, it is just rude and nasty.

Lord Sidious
9th July 2011, 12:27

Just my take.

Read my quote again nugget, I merely asked why we have to have a song and dance over this and why you are making a fuss when you know nothing of this?
The only problem I see in this thread is YOU.
I suggest you take some time out before you dig yourself in too deep.

DNA
9th July 2011, 12:30
Dear Lotse,
Thank you for asking.
I have asked Bill before and had no rely. It concerns him being privy to information that he may have. He has spent many hours off camera with those that supposed to know. He obviously does not have to reply, but my wife and I are making plans for the future and any help in the way of information would be much appreciated.
If he does not know, then I would like him to say so. After all this is as serious as it gets, on the physical plane.

Well here we are. This is honesty. I appreciate your dropping the pretenses.
Thank you Pie'n'eal. :)
Is there a hug icon? Can we hug it out?:fans:

Here is my take on wanting Bill to answer your questions.
I seriously doubt any man or woman wants to take on the burden of being responsible for the lives of thousands if not tens of thousands of people who might respond in kind to their advice should it prove to be wrong. That, simply put, is not fair to Bill. It's not fair to anyone.

And further more, if Bill takes the time to answer every person who addresses him personally, it will only feed the fire of others who feel it only fair they should receive such personlized attention. This would multiply to the point where the guy would never have any time for himself.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bill isn't a mouth piece, he is a recorder of information and he has done a splendid job of that. All his information is available for free. It is our job to sift through it and make sense of it.
That's all that is asked of us.

My suggesiton to your stated concern in wanting to speak to Bill, you should ask for signs and guidance from your higher self and pay attention to the corresponding synchronicities and signs that present themselves.

Your right, this is as serious as it gets. And we are all on our own.
No one is going to save your ass.
Not Bill, not Inelia, not David Wilcock, not the Plieadians and not the GFL.

Sorry for any wounded egos or hurt feelings.
DNA

Tony
9th July 2011, 12:36
Thank you Lotse,
This forum is about information, it's one of the few sites where people can find out what on earth is going on. If there is an elite, I still do not know if they are very clever, or very stupid. Being a conspiracy information site one is apt not to believe anything, until one has pushed so far that are no further answers. Hearsay is not good enough, because there are those whose job is to confuse. My concern for Bill is that he may (or may not) have that little bit of information that might complete the puzzle for 'me'.

Take for example our local Freemason building is up for sale, that could be an interesting piece of information, if others had noticed the same thing. I am selling my house. My question to myself is, "Do I drop the price for a quick sale?" "Is there any point?" "Do we move to 600ft or 2000 ft?"

These things are on my mind, and I am the only one who can answer them. But first I must push for more data, if it is at all possible. We all have different backgrounds. If I were to request something of a Lama, traditionally one asks three times.

Tony
9th July 2011, 12:41
Dear Lotse,
Thank you for asking.

Well here we are. This is honesty. I appreciate your dropping the pretenses.
Thank you Pie'n'eal. :)
Is there a hug icon? Can we hug it out?:fans:

Here is my take on wanting Bill to answer your questions.
I seriously doubt any man or woman wants to take on the burden of being responsible for the lives of thousands if not tens of thousands of people who might respond in kind to their advice should it prove to be wrong. That, simply put, is not fair to Bill. It's not fair to anyone.

And further more, if Bill takes the time to answer every person who addresses him personally, it will only feed the fire of others who feel it only fair they should receive such personlized attention. This would multiply to the point where the guy would never have any time for himself.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Bill isn't a mouth piece, he is a recorder of information and he has done a splendid job of that. All his information is available for free. It is our job to sift through it and make sense of it.
That's all that is asked of us.

My suggesiton to your stated concern in wanting to speak to Bill, you should ask for signs and guidance from your higher self and pay attention to the corresponding synchronicities and signs that present themselves.

Your right, this is as serious as it gets. And we are all on our own.
No one is going to save your ass.
Not Bill, not Inelia, not David Wilcock, not the Plieadians and not the GFL.

Sorry for any wounded egos or hurt feelings.
DNA

Dear DNA,
No hurt, no pretence. You still choose to read into something, that is not there

Lotse
9th July 2011, 13:11
Pie,
few years ago i was in the same position as were u are now i think..
than living in holland,under huge presure of the sea..center of holland is like 90 ft under sea level.
the water pumping is all ready long time on it maximum...but obv more water is coming..
the governement all ready stated 5 yrs ago that 50% of holland is in danger,,but no one moves!!
well..i did..to spain,,in the mountains..to keep my feet dry,,but also to grow my own food..
i found a nice land to buy that has way more chance to survive than were i lived before..
when i walk 30 mins im out of radar for any one.
...like i said..i had the same questions..the guy with the water pitch(aquarius),,moved me to were i am now..
and the water might not come..but i surely dont regret changing bigcity live for mountain nature life..out of sight
were i can work on mine and earths vibrations with some good friends,,wich im sure are helping all of us.

Greatings,L

Davidallany
9th July 2011, 13:18
To DNA and Tony just for laughs, love you both:hug:
CReDRHDYhk8

Lotse
9th July 2011, 13:36
just takin this oppertunity to say thank you to Sid..for all the energy you put in Avalon..
nice to have such a strong person among us any way.
hope we will have a good conversation in the future.

and btw Pie..i think its good to search were you can mean something for the greater good..
for example..capital fights against all villages..they want every one in big citys..better to control..
lot of village ppl are now aware of that,,they can use a good soul..and even better with kids,,
couse than they have a future.

sincerely,Lotse

Draco
9th July 2011, 13:44
i reckon while in Ecuador bill is checking out some land that would be a smart thing to do your already there why not check it out :) makes sense. and if its mountain area remote like then net will be maybe only satellite phone , id say in the next few days or week bill will be back or near internet to make a statement and answer some questions and relay some new info that his has got , so sit tight no powers to be haven't taken him out or been off world yet :) .

Paul
9th July 2011, 14:15
As of a few hours ago, I know that Bill is well and still in Ecuador and will likely remain offline for a little while longer.

christian
9th July 2011, 14:38
My concern for Bill is that he may (or may not) have that little bit of information that might complete the puzzle for 'me'.

I don't expect anyone else to have pieces for my puzzle and especially not the very last piece. Others can inspire me and such, but my driving force, that assembles 'me' is the divine spark in 'me'.

I am selling my house. My question to myself is, "Do I drop the price for a quick sale?" "Is there any point?" "Do we move to 600ft or 2000 ft?"

For questions like that I merely feel what solution resonates with me, disregarding all the puzzlepieces.
Why I do what I do and go where I go seems more important to me anyway. For example, I don't do something out of fear or because someone told me to, my common reason for doing things is I want to support the highest and best good of all. Someone saying water will rise is just somebody's opinion after all and even if it was right, there are so many more things in the equation of what happens then, that can hardly be put in words altogether, that's why feeling my way through life is such a convenient option.

sygh
9th July 2011, 14:40
i reckon while in Ecuador bill is checking out some land that would be a smart thing to do your already there why not check it out :) makes sense. and if its mountain area remote like then net will be maybe only satellite phone , id say in the next few days or week bill will be back or near internet to make a statement and answer some questions and relay some new info that his has got , so sit tight no powers to be haven't taken him out or been off world yet :) .

Yup, that's what I'd do, if I were there. I bet it is absolutely stunning in the mountains.

Mutchie
9th July 2011, 15:18
WOW.... what is going on in AVALON thesedays members blatantly attacking each others charachters .... maybe its better to say nothing than to express your opinion if that opinion is basically an attack on another members charachter... part of me agrees with DNA it does seem to be a form of attention seeking behaviour

jimmer
9th July 2011, 15:29
along with cooling out in ecuador, bet he's been busy shooting his upcoming tru.tv series.

Tarka the Duck
9th July 2011, 15:39
I am sad and bewildered. Why has this thread become a character assassination, with people questioning other people's motives in an aggressive and rude manner?
Or maybe it is unavoidable, as it is the nature of 'conspiracy' sites - suspicion and mistrust seem to be taking over some people's minds.
Whatever the reason, I am beginning to question whether this is something worth being part of - it's not just this thread that has been hijacked in this manner, and it is pointless and tiresome.
As my old mum used to say, "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all!"
It is perfectly possible to disagree in a polite, objective fashion - surely this isn't beyond the ability of Avalonians...

the_flyingboy
9th July 2011, 15:44
as Karelia said Bill is in Ecuador and as i stated before it all could be due to the situations that might happen every one here has heard of comet ELENIN which might be a dwarf sun or nemesis or nibiru and so on.... i think since the date that it will affect us according to some who track it is somewhere between september 26-28 which actually is not far from now maybe just maybe the 2012 thing could be closer than we think but in not so much dramatised way so just maybe Bill went to ecuador to prepare as i said before.... its just a thought guys maybe nothing will happen at that time and then again something might happen we will never know until the time comes.....

GCS1103
9th July 2011, 15:53
Hi Pie 'n' Eal,

Bill stayed on in Ecuador after the seminar and has taken a few days off. Internet over there is a bit hit and miss. :)

I was in Ecuador at the conference too. There was no problem with the internet at all.

christian
9th July 2011, 15:57
I don't say that there is absolutely no point to it, when people say "there's been some rude talk in here", but lamenting is pathetic nonetheless... It's the old theme: Be the change you want to see, don't give fuel to what you don't like to see, i.e. either don't participate in such conversations or provide some inspiration to lift it up!

After all, the folks in here have all the good intentions, their commitment to what they believe to be the right way certainly provides for big and small struggles in here, that's unavoidable. - Keep your good humor and remind yourself of 'namaste' - 'I greet the Buddha within you' and there will be nothing that cannot be settled. This is not the happy-hippy-farm, we all want to work for the highest and best good of all, I figure, but there will always be adversity among folks, this is not to be regretted, for adversity makes men while prosperity makes monsters, I heard...

If you take this all too personally, you might enjoy reading the thread Enlightenment: The Ego, what is it, how to transcend it (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?860-Enlightenment-The-Ego-what-is-it-How-to-transcend-it.)

GCS1103
9th July 2011, 16:00

Exactly my feelings, Lord Sid, but it would have taken me three paragraphs to say what you did in two sentences.

Billy
9th July 2011, 16:01
Hi Pie'n'eal have a listen to George Kavassilas. He speaks later into the show about how not to be attached to all the Drama that is going on in our world. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/belovenow/2011/07/06/living-in-the-now

I am sure you and your wife will be exactly where you are meant to be at the appropiate times and destintations. dont worry about a thing cause every little things gonna be alright.

Tony
9th July 2011, 16:36
Hello,
To be detached from all this drama and smile, is the name of the game. If this is how easy it is for people to get hold of the wrong end of the stick, what hope is there...
So some people do not like the style of another, this is no big deal, of course one cannot please everybody. It is good is know there is empathy on the forum. A light touch is all that is needed to bring about harmony.

Darla Ken Pearce
9th July 2011, 16:52
One thread at a time, we are getting used to Pineal stirring the pot so-to-speak. While concern is nice. It would have been better to send Bill a PM instead of throwing yet another request for Bill to speak when he is busy with other matters. If Bill was going to talk, surely he would have done it by now in Lily's thread. Still beating that old horse to death, eh?

Just because this is Bill's creation and Forum and Project doesn't mean it can't function without him. A good sign is when we can run things smoothly without a nurse maid. Never mind that we've worn all the monitors ditzy with threads and commentary and such negativity. We are not children, we are Masters in our own right. You keep forgetting who you are and why you've come to share on Avalon in the first place.

Bill has just discovered the whole new world Inelia has opened for all of us. Are we jealous that he may be developing a new relationship and do you really have the desire to climb into bed with him? Hey, I think the answer for some of you is yes, yes, yes. Would love to climb in there now and see all that may be happening! Not long ago, Bill was sleeping in his vehicle in the outback. We may have liked that better because we knew he was needy and being tested to the maximum humans can be tested. It felt safer and we could throw a few bread crumbs his way. Well, he can never can make you happy, eh? Now he is tucked away from your view and you are going nuts, it makes you mad with envy and doubts about whether you are loved or not. If nothing else, let us pat a few shoulders and reassure you that you are loved by the Universe which is far greater than this mere man we call, Bill.

I say carry on you Masters of the Universe and look for your own entertainment while Bill scurries to find another tasty tidbit to share with all of us. Give the man some fresh air and sunshine to create. We are all to be creating now and are doing so whether you realize it or not. Although some are pissing and moaning quite a bit, that too, is not necessary. Although we sure do love to do it endlessly.

Think about this instead: If you could have every dream of your heart fulfilled, what would that world and desire look like up close and personal? I'd like everyone here who has the time to consider doing this because we have been asked by the Celestials to do just that. If you could have every dream fulfilled what would it look like? This is your new assignment until Bill returns. Please ~ Quit your belly aching. A good parent or guardian trains those he or she loves by making them self-sufficient not dependent on approval from others or to have others creating your own dream for you. It's how we got to this very dark place on Earth. Giving away our powers and happiness to others and it must stop if we are to create the New Golden Era and we can do that right now in this moment. In time or out of time. All barriers have been removed and there are no limitations in creating new vistas. What does yours look like?

Move along dearest ones and sketch out your dreams for a change. No need to tap into those of others, they would not suit you well. Create your own now. Much love~! Let's go forth and create our own version of Heaven on Earth. For the first time we can surpass all that Atlantis once was and go far beyond. We have this power if only we'd remember it and begin to live expecting happiness and bliss of our own creation.

Here's a helpful thing I've found to help you begin thinking and creating on your own.

Instead of thinking of the abundance of heaven being brought to Earth and waiting on that great event ~ I am creating it myself. I cook up a big batch of veggies, the frozen ones you can buy in large bags at Costco in the U.S. and they are lovely and colorful representing all the bounty of Earth and Heaven combined at least in my mind and imagination. I give thanks and bless this abundance and then eat and savor every bite of it. I ask that this little universe of mine which includes all my bodies; physical, mental, spiritual, etheral, be blessed and so I ask that each and every cell and particle, each molecule within and without, both seen and unseen, in all realms of heaven and on earth and so forth be blessed with all this abundance, so that not one cell or personage, one being or molecule be found scarce or lacking in any good thing necessary to the desire and needs of each one ~ and that they be found, nourished, nurtured and blessed in all ways and manners possible.

And I end it with, ....And so it is... fully believing that this abundance of Earth and Heaven be combined and work in unity of purpose on behalf of this universe which is my body but also represents Earth and even your body and being. We can do wonderful things in this manner through using our own imagination and by blessing things outrageously. If you are worrying about Bill and Inelia and not being right there with them, maybe you should be creating something new and kind of your own which is open to each one of us. Think about new creations and stop badgering others about theirs. Thank you and have a great day! Get some veggies and bless them, it's so much fun!

Much love! xoxoxoxox

Paul
9th July 2011, 17:03
Get some veggies and bless them
I'll stick to the fresh whole raw milk from my local farmer :cow:

Yum.

Thanks for the good post, Darla.

9eagle9
9th July 2011, 17:15
Pie Face, Get back into the Buddhist place of non attachment....for you not Bill.

Yes I KNOW why you're concerned but Bill has set his course against all other advice. His life, his path, his lesson. Let him have it. People are shown not told.

Its not ours to interfer with the paths of others. To assist, mentor and support if its asked for they will recieve. When Bill wants or needs advice he'll ask for it.

Warmly, meant

Paul
9th July 2011, 17:26
Read my quote again nugget, I merely asked why we have to have a song and dance over this and why you are making a fuss when you know nothing of this?
The only problem I see in this thread is YOU.
I suggest you take some time out before you dig yourself in too deep.
I've had a couple people ask me on the side whether some Moderation was needed on this thread.

Well ... I don't think so.

I can see where some people (more than one) are pushing other people's buttons, or having their buttons pushed (the two events usually come in a pair.) And (as some people over at Nexus will happily explain to anyone who will listen) I'm no genius at this people stuff, so I'm sure I missed some of the button pushing going on.

But, as best as I can tell, the thread is not some five alarm fire that I need to start dropping flame retardant on from my fleet of flying tankers. It seems to be oscillating in and out of some sensible level of awareness. It is not within my powers to ensure that everyone here is always satisfied with their interactions here. Eventually, we are each responsible for our own being.

The basic question that opened the thread has been answered: Bill is alive and well in Equador and for the moment spending his time elsewhere. Perhaps his Ethernet cable doesn't reach to the top of some mountain - hell I don't know.

Some questions have been raised, and some attempts at answering made, perhaps with skill, perhaps with useful affect, perhaps less so. Some questions such as what it makes sense to ask of others, why we might be frustrated at lack of answers, or why we might be frustrated at some others continuing to ask. These sorts of questions seem to be one of the chronic dramas around here lately. In the end I suspect we can each only answer such questions for our self, not for others.

Carry on.

(I'm heading off to sleep right now; so don't take my non-responsiveness personally over the next several hours :).)

Mutchie
9th July 2011, 17:37
it a hard fight for a half loaf !

greybeard
9th July 2011, 17:53
it a hard fight for a half loaf !

Getting real Scottish
If people used their loaf ----then !!!!

So many half baked ideas

Sorry could not resist.

C

Siberia9
9th July 2011, 19:58
zxcvbnmasd.

jasontorque
9th July 2011, 20:17
Siberia, are you able to be more specific in terms of what the threat might be? There are many different theories floating around.

Rocky_Shorz
9th July 2011, 20:26
news flash... just in...

Poperatzi spotted Bill running around on the beaches of central America...

psychic protection unit is en route, traveling with a special sunscreen burn unit... He's covered... ;)

9eagle9
9th July 2011, 20:27
Whenever someones arse is hanging out the window I'm always relieved to know its been covered.

Rocky_Shorz
9th July 2011, 20:30
SPF 10th Dimension... ;)

need to be ready for anything...

Darla Ken Pearce
9th July 2011, 21:01
If you belong to the dark, it doesn't matter where you think you'll be safe. The Earth is a personage and knows where each of her (babes) cells are whether you believe it or not. All is known. And some are safe no matter where they may roam. There are higher powers in this universe. We are witnessing now the dark being the ones afraid.

One could get used to this equation it's a nice change of pace after so many eons of darkness. Watch for events to happen very soon now including World Wide Debt Forgiveness and World Wide Peace. Followed by World Wide distribution of prosperity funds. The dark are no longer a concern as they can run but not hide ; ) Much love! xoxoxoxo

Siberia9
9th July 2011, 21:02
asdfghjklzxcvbnm.

Siberia9
9th July 2011, 21:12
Darla, I hope you are more right than I can comprehend. However when a hurricane is comming I will not be the one taking a boat ride that week ya know.

Lisab
9th July 2011, 21:30
Hhhmmmm Eequuaadoor! Beats Swansea, Wales in the pissing rain methinks and funnily enough my best friend has just moved to Columbia so u never know! Still wherever I am I am and if it's here there or the other side I'm sure i'l see ya there loves and Laughs Lisa x

crosby
9th July 2011, 21:37
Lisab, i agree. if you don't know where to go, maybe it's best to stay right where you are. make sure you have your family and friends close by and let them know what to do in case of any emergencies that may arise. my family and i cannot afford to go anywhere, so we'll stay here together. good or bad, we only have each other and if something bad were to happen, i want my children right here surrounded by all the love that they know.
warmest regards, corson

ulli
9th July 2011, 21:56
Siberia9,
Are your concerns fuelled by George Green? If so, may I point out that he could be wrong?
My gut tells me that he could have a lot of personal security issues.
He publically announced once having 5 planets in Cancer, so I thought, 'uh oh....a worrier! whatever blackness he wants to paint I'm simply not buying into it.'
Most of us here know very well that reality is a result of our consciousness and people like George have been talking fear fear fear now for years...spreading that meme perhaps as part of an agenda.
The dark side's plans have been delayed again and again, why is that?
Because there is a light side that keeps it in check, again and again.

manny
9th July 2011, 22:08
what if!
bill has found what he looking for.
he has been on HIS journey and found it.or a different path.
if that is so then this forum to him will mean nothing to him as he has moved on ...so to speak..
when you find what you are looking for,then everything else may dissolve ,because it does not matter.
it,s your life.
take a step back and see what you have learned.;)

or he,s been abducted by tptb and taken to mars where he was probed ,and mindwashed and is currently living in Ecuador watching back to back episodes of the Simpsons.

or he,s fell in love..

or he,s trying to sue whoever for whatever for some postings.

or he fell in a deep sinkhole ,where he slid down to the centre of the earth and is currently in disscussion with reptilians on how to save the human race..

OR....

Lisab
9th July 2011, 22:10
Hey Ulli you should do an astrology thread ya know. most of my planets are in Pisces, including sun and moon and my rising is cancer. Talk about wet! Apparently I'm dispraxic I just reckon Pisces! Still the more I cry the less I pee I tend to quip! Or my other fave 'every little helps said the old lady who pissed in the sea' and yep I can drink a fish under the table! But that could be a welsh thing too! Lisa x

ulli
9th July 2011, 22:15
Hi Lisa
One of these days I will start one; I've been thinking about it.
There are quite a few astrologers here who could chip in when the questions start flying, which I'm sure they will.
It is just a matter of being around to give the answers...and on a regular basis...which I can't guarantee the way things are unfolding at the moment.

Siberia9
9th July 2011, 22:35
Hey Ulli, no not fueled by George and his fear, I mentioned him because its an interview Bill did and he is in Ecuador and I have talked with him and he also knows/worked with some of my cousins so it seemed relevant. I am only suggesting to Pie that the answers to his questions wont be answered by these people anyway. But What I know is, the people causing the pre planned problems are also making plans to be in safe places, and I have told him where those places are. No fear included. I dont walk in front of bus's, if people wiser than me dont walk in front of bus's then neither will I, and thats why I dont fear being hit by a bus, as I have planned not to be in front of one, simple.

Flash
9th July 2011, 23:08
Thanks Siberia, it is the most coherent answer I have heard so far about where is the safest. And risky information on your side, I know.

The Bush have full of estates in Uruguay and Paraguay too you know. It is telling.

So, from what I can infer, it could be that the captain has left the boat while it is sinking. It is not an accusation, but an hypothesis to be verified.

Lets say that Bill's silence is rather strange to me too.

Siberia, is the Northern part of the planet safe for those with not enough to move south? ex: Siberia and Canada - maybe not enough high mountains and too much radiation.

Was getting rid of Europe in the talks as well when you were small. And what about China?

Siberia9
9th July 2011, 23:36
asdfghjklz.

mevlana
9th July 2011, 23:56
I'm still worried!
How do we know if Bill hasn't been sucked up by alien, mucked about with (you know what I mean) and is now recuperating.
How do we know if he comes back it is him!
Oh look, my age, my posts and my thanks all begin with ...6. 666 then I must be the........?
Come on people, someone give a better answer than those above.

Flyboy, it does make you wonder.

you worried for something or just trying to build nonsense?

=[Post Update]=

Hi Mr Pie and Everyone,

This has been my concern also in recent days. In light of my divisive thread, I've been reticent to post. But I too, have worried about Bill. Is he OK? Has he been threatened in any way that has caused him not to post?

Could any of the mods post to say they have heard from him and that he's OK? If you could do so, I think it may put some minds to rest.

Regards,
Lily

Edit to Post: I also received a PM from someone saying 'something was serious' regarding Bill. Don't know what this meant. They did not want me to respond via PM on this site but via their personal email. I did so, but have not heard from them. That was a few days ago. Hopefully it means nothing.

then try to pm them and ask same question[/QUOTE]

then try to pm them and ask same question

Mike
10th July 2011, 01:22
my sources tell me he's hanging out with Jimmy Hoffa and a few crusty Nazi generals somewhere in southern Argentina. and some other guy in a red and white striped shirt and floppy hat. locals say he goes by the name of "Waldo", and identified him with pictures seen on the back of cereal boxes.

p.s. Bill's just fine.

Mad Hatter
10th July 2011, 03:40
Mad Hatter fires up the neural collider in his skull and sets his two neurons in a head on collision path configuration and sits back to watch the impact scatter, if any...

The resultant images which pass for thoughts in his world having been analysed through the restrictive paradigm of language and selectively biased through relative experience filters, shone through the lenses of various perceptions of reality, projected outwards via various higher functions of the heart centre then re-percieved for analysis via input from two pinhole camera like devices designed to turn a field of frequencies into coherent signals for analysis by whatever matter resides within the aforementioned neural collider came up with the following -

I imagined I was human and that I was completely clueless... but I repeat myself... :p

Tony
10th July 2011, 07:01
Hello again!

I don't particularly want to bring this back, but it may help in the future.
This may or may not make sense to everyone, but maybe we have a cultural problem here, that's all.
I am definitely not seeking attention, just investigating from other angles, it's my way.

It's to do with the use of language and how it is used. I could be wrong here, it's just a thought.
Please do not try to misunderstand or over react, as that in itself reveals the problem.

Americans are more sentimental than the British, the sense of irony is different.
Americans tend to be more literal, so it is could be more difficult for them to understand when irony is being used.

Does this make any sense?

So when I say, concern for Bill's welfare, it is not say I am literally concerned for Bill's welfare,
it is just another way of addressing Bills 'seeming' absence. Like any intelligent concerned person,
I seek as much information as it is humanly possible to acquire.

People who use this site are seeking information.

It is sad that the way someone expresses themselves is being harshly criticised.
Are we to all to fit into a formula?

Tony

Tarka the Duck
10th July 2011, 07:19
Hi Mr Pie and Everyone,

Regards,
Lily

Hello Mevlana - do you think it may be more constructive to ASK whether people have PMed Bill and not received an answer, hence this thread?

dan i el
10th July 2011, 07:40
mr. n"eal

which formula are you referrin to? surely not this one: http://upload.wikimedia.org/math/3/3/c/33c7e10b09c53ca78685f2d4fb435102.png
oh the irony! who said it were feeling unwell?

modwiz
10th July 2011, 07:48
Well, this thread should give the PTB/W a sense of security.

To them I ask, " Are we really this bumbling or, is it all an act to throw you off?" :crutch:

Go ahead and ponder that one, 'Rulers of the World'. :fish:

For the record, my sense of Bill concords with Karelia and Paul's posts and, I want to believe he and Inelia are well and having a pleasant time in Ecuador.

astrid
10th July 2011, 08:05
I know it might be REALLY hard for some to fathom,
but sometimes a duck is just a duck........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iw_CzzGMPpY&NR=1

modwiz
10th July 2011, 08:06
I know it might be REALLY hard for some to fathom,
but sometimes a duck is just a duck........

Donald, Disco, Daffy....Peking? Now I'm so confused.:dizzy:

dan i el
10th July 2011, 08:07
maybe the aspie genie makes me slower than neurotypicals but i just don't get it however:

xKwQKqQ8MMY

modwiz
10th July 2011, 08:10
maybe the aspie genie makes me slower than neurotypicals but i just don't get it however:

xKwQKqQ8MMY

Hey, you got a few of us Aspies here and we are farking brilliant. At least in the privacy of our own heads we are. :tinfoil3:

astrid
10th July 2011, 08:14
HA... i thought that the maestro de crypt, would have got that one...

Its a saying.

If it walks like a duck,
looks like a duck,
quacks like a duck,
it's a duck.

Maybe Bill just wanted, needed a holiday.
It hasn't been just a little bit stressful of late, no?
Who of you would turn that down, if the chance arose?
And in Ecuador no less??

As i said, sometimes a duck is just a duck..........

Good to see more aspies in the house, we are multiplying..

dan i el
10th July 2011, 08:15

xKwQKqQ8MMY

Hey, you got a few of us Aspies here and we are farking brilliant. At least in the privacy of our own heads we are. :tinfoil3:

Modwiz, I'd readily concur if the mind was a private affair

lLx6LGtrf6o :peace:

edit) yeah, i know it isn"t really JH..

modwiz
10th July 2011, 08:20
HA... i thought that the maestro de crypt, would have got that one...

Its a saying.

If it walks like a duck,
looks like a duck,
quacks like a duck,
it's a duck.

Maybe Bill just wanted, needed a holiday.
It hasn't been just a little bit stressful of late, no?
Who of you would turn that down, if the chance arose?
And in Ecuador no less??

As i said, sometimes a duck is just a duck..........

Good to see more aspies in the house, we are multiplying..

I did get it. I needed to be silly and went for it.

I hope your faith in my brilliance is restored, Astrid. :humble:

astrid
10th July 2011, 08:56
Ahhhhh... sorry, my turn for an Aspie moment, we're on fire :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1oYBAuaWms

christian
10th July 2011, 09:09
the people causing the pre planned problems are also making plans to be in safe places, and I have told him where those places are. No fear included. I dont walk in front of bus's

The Handbooks, that George was told to write and that he gives away for free as ebooks on his website clearly state:

There are no safe places per se, they will be created all over the world by the people / their vibrations

Being in Ecuador, rubbing my hands about how smart and safe I am seems not like the mighty best idea in the light of that. I don't say don't go to Ecuador in any case, it's all about the reason for your doing something, that makes the vibration. You say it's the bus. Well, how sure are you, that there is really this particular bus?

George Green is a smart guy, for sure, but David Wilcock for example says he will stay where he lives in California, because everything is gonna be alright. So make your own decision.

sheddie
10th July 2011, 09:56
the people causing the pre planned problems are also making plans to be in safe places, and I have told him where those places are. No fear included. I dont walk in front of bus's

The Handbooks, that George was told to write and that he gives away for free as ebooks on his website clearly state:

There are no safe places per se, they will be created all over the world by the people / their vibrations

Being in Ecuador, rubbing my hands about how smart and safe I am seems not like the mighty best idea in the light of that. I don't say don't go to Ecuador in any case, it's all about the reason for your doing something, that makes the vibration. You say it's the bus. Well, how sure are you, that there is really this particular bus?

George Green is a smart guy, for sure, but David Wilcock for example says he will stay where he lives in California, because everything is gonna be alright. So make your own decision.

Seems to me Equador etc. would be the last place I would want to be if 'they' are moving there...the collective energy vibration would take some lifting IMHO

:p

Billy
10th July 2011, 14:30
I am sure i saw Bill boarding this bus. :sing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gbajf_rHzys

ghostrider
10th July 2011, 17:53
maybe he has found a place where he feels he must remain until his higher self tells him his next move. a spiritual journey doesn't have a blueprint.

Siberia9
10th July 2011, 19:00
Hey Chiquetet, The whole point was to make YOUR OWN decision, not based on Bill or George or anyone else PIE wants to ask, as they wont tell him anyway. My suggestion to him was to look at how I made MY OWN decision based partly on what the Illuminati is doing themselves as well as MY OWN gut feeling's. They are all set up south of the Equator. Its actually fine with me that everyone else wants to ignore that, but I have chosen not to. Also George Green saying no place will be safe is right in line with the rest of his fear based stuff and has no weight with me, however you may have noticed he is himself south of the Equator as well.

mondaze
10th July 2011, 19:59
and the sign says: NO BILL STICKERS! seriously people if someone asks a question in innocence and without guile, is it right to vilify them? i thought the News Of The World had been shut down...

Tony
10th July 2011, 20:10
I totally agree with Siberia9,
We all make our own decisions, based on the data and gut feeling we can glean. Going somewhere is fine, staying is fine...there is adversity everywhere.
We really need to encourage on another in their decisions, and stop being so aggressive.
Dislike is a form of aggression, aggression is a form of hatred. If people are going to a higher spiritual place maybe a sense of purity of heart will be needed!

Swanette
10th July 2011, 20:29
:cheer2:

]

Good one Astrid! I had a feeling there were a high % of Aspies on this site :cool: I am an Aspie girl,too!... a self modified version to be able to blend in with NTs, tho;)

Mandala
10th July 2011, 20:48

Yes, I can understand the feeling. "Are we safe?" After thinking about the possibility of Florida being under water, I sometimes think I should head for the hills/higher elevation. Not that I put much faith into dates but I also wonder about the dates that have been discussed so heavily, late September, and late October and the myriad of conferences, including the Camelot conference that have been planned on those dates in LA. I guess Kerry and Bill aren't concerned about any dates. As one of you said David Wilcock says he's staying in Calif.

Then you have Kerry's latest blog saying the following:

So, if Elenin is a piloted or remotely controlled craft in the guise of a planetoid (like Phobos?) then what does it contain?

Here, Hoagland would remind us that we should read "Rendezvous with Rama" by Arthur C. Clarke who, he agrees, probably was "in" on all the real secrets. Which I have done and what happens there is a ship enters the solar system, we land on it and investigate and it is uninhabited except by robotic like mechanical toys that 'maintain it'. It serves no obvious purpose and contains a sort of mechanistic world within. All in all it's like a self-contained machine. Where the 'makers' have long since abandoned it... Or perhaps sent it out in space to 'attract' investigation from local beings in whatever solar system it enters... and during that time, monitors and correlates or studies the temporary inhabitants (us in this case) then moves on... never to return again. But in theory could then send back data to some great mothership or civilization many star fields away. One day to be followed by the real 'makers' who would now know fully who and what they were dealing with before they ever arrived. Would robots be the progenitors of 'robots'? Or would they be humanoid? Or what?

At any rate, the point here is that it would seem the analogy to Rama, is a limited one. I don't see Elenin as being an exploratory probe. It seems to plodding and laborious... in making its way through our solar system. Hoagland seems to feel this craft to be a sort of disclosure event for the uninitiated... A theatrical maneuver designed to wow the inhabitants who up to now, for the most part, are not so blissfully believing they are "alone" and need to be brought up to speed that they are 'not alone' and have never been alone (as Bob Dean would say).

But we still must get back to Elenin = Horus because if that is the case then it could also contain a group of beings. Certain sources and I agree that traveling in such a craft would be rather an antiquated means of getting around when intersteller craft going beyond the speed of light would serve far better. To say nothing of the use of stargates.

So is this the return of Marduk? And if so, is it a good thing or a bad thing? Bottom line.

And for that one has to also look at the fleet of ships that are accompanying it... this is info I have from an undisclosed source, that went black. But the word was, that it was a fleet of ships. So then the question is are they 'ours' or 'theirs' and if theirs then are they escorting in the comet-toid (my word for it)? Or are we escorting it in a little like when we scramble jets to flank some invader into our air space?

Again, one must ask is this a good thing or a bad thing? Hoagland would like to believe this is 'something marvelous' and a precursor to an age of disclosure in some form. He also seems to be even more entranced by the other comet/asteroid that he also has been told is 'controlled' called 2005 YU55. Coming from the direction of the sun due to cross closest to Earth on November 8th.

Note: there is ample evidence of large craft very close to the sun, (see the photos of John Walson) and by the way according to my source, those craft are actually bigger than YU55... and then if you go back to Rendezvous with Rama... after Rama left the vicinity of Earth it headed directly to the sun before reversing and moving away from it... the purpose being to 'power up' usihttp://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24725-Concern-for-Bill-s-welfare./page5ng the sun as an energy source to replenish itself. So perhaps the same is true of YU55 if it is indeed, controlled.

See her blog for more.http://projectcamelotproductions.com/blog-hp.html
Mandala

christian
10th July 2011, 21:30
Hey Chiquetet, The whole point was to make YOUR OWN decision, not based on Bill or George or anyone else PIE wants to ask, as they wont tell him anyway. My suggestion to him was to look at how I made MY OWN decision based partly on what the Illuminati is doing themselves as well as MY OWN gut feeling's. They are all set up south of the Equator. Its actually fine with me that everyone else wants to ignore that, but I have chosen not to. Also George Green saying no place will be safe is right in line with the rest of his fear based stuff and has no weight with me, however you may have noticed he is himself south of the Equator as well.

I appreciate you sharing your story, I merely wanted to share mine in contrast to that to add to the big holographic picture. When you follow your gut feeling that's perfectly fine, that's how it rolls, I support that, I won't pee on your parade, as Pineal said, there is no point in doing that anyways. He said we should encourage each other and that's spot on.

It's just that with all the catastrophic forecasts for the northern hemisphere, no matter how many insider stories I hear about that, "harm set, harm get" is what the proverb says. I just cannot see me rubbing my shoulders with 'the elite' in Ecuador, to me it feels like escapism. Regarding that my body is just a vessel and I have a responsibility in participating in stabilizing during challenging times, this is not what I will do, I tried, I was in Outer Mongolia for half a year, lived so far out on the countryside, that I never ever saw one chemtrail, I enjoyed this time very much, but the urge to go back into "western civilization" became unbearable, this is the place where I can reach out to people much more efficiently, I figured, but that's just true for me at the end of the day.

Sometimes I figure that 'something' nudges me to go somewhere and it's like tricking me, to go somewhere. I mean, the reason why I think I go might turn out to be nonsense, but it may turn out to be very important, that I went, because I got to a place, where I had to be and do something important. So I don't judge or attack you. I feel only when you can stand forth unwaveringly for what you consider to be right, although opinions and whatnot attacks you from all sides, then you can really be sure, that you right on track, so I got that nasty habit to constantly blow some wind to test people's steadfastness ;)

So maybe you have to do something important in South America and maybe I would even meet you there, for I never know what inspiration I get the other day.

Spirithorse
10th July 2011, 21:34

]

Good one Astrid! I had a feeling there were a high % of Aspies on this site :cool: I am an Aspie girl,too!... a self modified version to be able to blend in with NTs, tho;)

English isn't my native language, so could someone explain to me what an Aspie is, please?

Rocky_Shorz
10th July 2011, 22:51
maybe he is out exploring the Pre-Inca Ruins found recently...

Bryn ap Gwilym
10th July 2011, 22:58
Chronicles of Riddick, "The comet always precedes them"

Edit:
Sorry for it being off topic, but I thought it was relevant to Mandala post

Sierra
10th July 2011, 23:08
I believe Aspies refers to Asperger's Syndrome, a form of Autism ...

mevlana
10th July 2011, 23:20
Hi Mr Pie and Everyone,

Regards,
Lily

Hello Mevlana - do you think it may be more constructive to ASK whether people have PMed Bill and not received an answer, hence this thread?

well, my respond for that post it was not related with Bill. Lily used they as a
I also received a PM from someone saying 'something was serious' regarding Bill. Don't know what this meant. ]They[/U] did not want me to respond via PM on this site but via their personal email. I did so, but have not heard from them

mevlana
10th July 2011, 23:33
i think you should not follow Illuminati's foot steps since they will not be safe enough for coming lights.
Love one, be one do not fear

Anchor
10th July 2011, 23:41
I started to wade through this cringe-making thread (my problem I know) and then I hit this gem of a trigger.

However when a hurricane is comming I will not be the one taking a boat ride that week ya know.

IF you know a hurricane is coming...

Even then....

37 And there arose a great storm of wind, and the waves beat into the ship, so that it was now full. 38 And he was in the hinder part of the ship, asleep on a pillow: and they awake him, and say unto him, Master, carest thou not that we perish?

They woke him up, but until they did that, he was quite OK sleeping peacefully!

Fear vs no fear.

Deedee
10th July 2011, 23:58
Hi there,

Yes I know how you feel when someone you Love disappears for a while and you don't know if he is okay. I experienced this with Tonylove and no-one took me seriously. Anyway, my thoughts were with him and it turned out he was "okay"... He let us know he was okay... so Bill if you are watching.. "Are You Okay?"

modwiz
11th July 2011, 00:10

Hey! I resemble that remark. :cool:

Your belief is a fact. We Aspies are very relaxed about that term. (At least the ones I know of).

It's the morons that we struggle with. :p

Donna O
11th July 2011, 00:55
Hi there,
so Bill if you are watching.. "Are You Okay?"

He has let us know he is fine DeeDee, though taking a little time out whilst he has no proper internet access. He appreciates the kind thoughts that are coming his way. Hopefully he will be back with us soon :)

Flash
11th July 2011, 01:02

Thank you Sierra, I had the same question in my head, thinking is was related to Aussies, then to Austries, then to.....

Aspies, for once the none aspies, such as I, are the ones feeling in minority. Great for you isn't it?

As for Bill, although I still wonder if he escaped the boat, I did see him here shopping for a new hat in Ecuador - well, he is changed! Even the hat!

Inelia got one.

http://www.bourlingueurs.com/amerique-du-sud/fotos/equateur_montechristi_06.jpg

http://img5.cherchons.com/34818398/chapeau-panama-mixte-taille-55-3019599059.jpg

lslimerick
11th July 2011, 01:35
My input, if I may.....How do you all think we are going to change the world, if we are all jumping down each others throats ?- being divisive and not so nice to each other. I was in Equador with Bill, the man needs a break is what I can say, everyone wants a piece of him and he tries to give so much of himself. My advise to him was to not be so available and to take care of himself, there is no way he can keep up this level of GIVING to OTHERS.

Now to all of you - instead of spending so much time here, turn off your computer, have a walk on mother earth, meditate and send out some love to this planet, we are here to manifest a new reality, not continue on the tit for tat rollercoaster - seriously folks, love and kindness to each other...Pineal, contact a moderator if your concern is truely for Bills welfare, but if its just cause he is not AVAILABLE, then tell yourself he is on a well earned vacation and his computer is too.....much love to you all!!!

Lord Sidious
11th July 2011, 02:43

Hey! I resemble that remark. :cool:

Your belief is a fact. We Aspies are very relaxed about that term. (At least the ones I know of).

It's the morons that we struggle with. :p

Aha common nugget syndrome.
I know it well.
Couple that with an ammo shortage and you get into dire straights.
And not the band either, nugget. :p

sygh
11th July 2011, 03:32

]

English isn't my native language, so could someone explain to me what an Aspie is, please?

Aspie = Aspergers dugh.... err-r-r-rrr ummm-mm did someone already answer da question??? I guess so. Pointing a finger at myself and waving it at me. Tisk, tisk. Bowing out now, ever so quietly.

loveandgratitude
11th July 2011, 04:07
http://thepublicinterest.freedomblogging.com/files/2009/06/gone-fishin.jpg

Lily de Cuir
11th July 2011, 09:19
Hi Mr Pie and Everyone,

Regards,
Lily

well, my respond for that post it was not related with Bill. Lily used they as a
I also received a PM from someone saying 'something was serious' regarding Bill. Don't know what this meant. ]They[/U] did not want me to respond via PM on this site but via their personal email. I did so, but have not heard from them

Hello Everyone,

I would like to clarify:

The person (not they), specifically asked me NOT to PM on this site. I did so to their email address instead, which was provided. I have not heard from this person since. The reason I used the words, 'they' and 'them', was so not to provide their gender. By the tone of the PM, they did not want to be identified, so I chose to respect that.

Also to clarify:

I have not PM'd Bill because last time I did, (on an important matter), I received a PM back from him with a screen shot of some 800 PM's to be answered, that he had not got to. This screen shot explained to me why he had not responded to me. Fair enough. Why would I send another PM not to be answered? He never answered the first important PM anyway.

I figured one has more chance of writing a question on this forum to Bill, than sending a PM. But still no response.

Another member who was in Equador at the time Bill was, says the internet was fine there. Draw your own conclusions.

I fully understand if Bill needs a break from the forum. No problem. But he could at least say so and not to let this forum fester with unanswered questions and to let the tension build. Ah....but that drives the traffic here, doesn't it?

Bill has a huge audience here, let's be frank. The audience draws donations. Why let your income base fester and draw opinions like I am writing now?

Because it's all a big tease. Bill knows what he's doing. He's no dummy.

By the way, I do believe Bill is OK, from what others say.

Regards,:twitch:
Lily de Cuir

Fred Steeves
11th July 2011, 11:35
Bill has a huge audience here, let's be frank. The audience draws donations. Why let your income base fester and draw opinions like I am writing now?

We have a saying here in the states that seems very appropriate in this case, it goes like this: "Come on man".

Cheers,
Fred

Anno
11th July 2011, 11:58
Bill has been replaced by TPTB. Through a combination of genetic and energetic engineering a replacement body was created and Bill's 'spirit' was transfered in to this new controllable 'body' by Nazi MK Scientists in Chile.
Charles weakened the spirit to allow the transfer to happen and Inelia is the handler making sure Bill fits in to his new body and takes to the new programming.
Soon he will return to us with a series of books, dvds and 8 hour lecture tours that we can spend our money on and he will provide us with a constant source of doom stories and new age hippy bull**** to keep us occupied online so we don't have to go into the real world and have a life.

That's what you want to hear isn't it? Some kind of mystical spooky drama? Something scary and fear porn based. Something that can be dragged out and autopsied and debated over many distracting days online. A 90 page thread of arguing and nonesense while nothing serious gets talked about. But hey, if it stops you having to go outside and deal with the real world, I'm happy to help. =]

9eagle9
11th July 2011, 12:22
Meh...the spooky drama is no better or worse than the love and light and the earth is sobbing drama.... drama is drama....

Lily de Cuir
11th July 2011, 12:31
I'm just waiting for DNA to drop something, let's wait shall we? Lol...anytime now....

Lily

Edit: Probably something to do with a child asking for attention....

Oops, he/she has disappeared now. Probably too caught up in 'control dramas' according to the Celestine Prophecy.

DNA
11th July 2011, 12:52
I'm just waiting for DNA to drop something, let's wait shall we? Lol...anytime now....

Lily

Oops, he/she has disappeared now. Probably too caught up in 'control dramas' according to the Celestine Prophecy.

LOL,,,not me I've done enough busting people's balls for one day.
I had a case of psychic indigestion all day yesterday.
I'm just going to sit back and post on some non-controversial issues if that's allright with you. :)

Lily de Cuir
11th July 2011, 13:03

Lily

LOL,,,not me I've done enough busting people's balls for one day.
I had a case of psychic indigestion all day yesterday.
I'm just going to sit back and post on some non-controversial issues if that's allright with you. :)

Hello Dear DNA,

I hope you realise I'm just pulling your chain. All is good with you and I. Glad you see the humour.

And yes, you have been busting some balls, I've noticed Sunshine.

Drat, DNA, you didn't take my bait, sob! Lol....you are a good egg. Have a wonderful day!

Much Love, Lily:hail:
xxx

DoubleHelix
11th July 2011, 13:09
Lily's a professional chain yanker, 5 time champion in fact.

watch out for the 100 bill attached to fishing wire!

The One
11th July 2011, 13:14
Honestly listen to you all bickering

We all came her for a reason. Lets not make up excuses to bitch at each other we are better than that.

The One xxxxxxxxxxx

GOOSE FRA BA

DNA
11th July 2011, 13:47
Honestly listen to you all bickering

We all came her for a reason. Lets not make up excuses to bitch at each other we are better than that.

The One xxxxxxxxxxx

GOOSE FRA BA

:eyebrows:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqkDm9UoKo

noxon medem
11th July 2011, 13:54
I have, in the passed, expressed a view
on Bill Ryan being a magician .

All decent magicians have a disappearance-act
( or becoming invisible )
on their menue .....

say no more ...

well, some more to be said , possibly ...
I will quote myself on the forum welcome-thread :

- And thank you, very much, for doing what you do ...
Hopefully we will not keep you, Bill, so busy in here that there is no time for your
important and enlightening research and mediaproduction, and your personal time.

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?326-Welcome-to-everyone-at-the-New-forum
:)

:fish2:
nm

Flying Pyramid
11th July 2011, 14:47
To all those this WILL concern:

Children, are we not one?
Is Bill not one with us?
Can you really not listen to the wind and hear your own disconcern echo back to you as a negative?
Bill would be and most likely is disheartened by the reactions of some people.
This is negative influence brought about by your dropping of the spirirtual guard.
I have been absent for a very long time and in the first post with the initial question i knew without doubt he was ok.
Even if death had greeted him, would he still not be ok, one, whole?
Do not let the evils of this world creap into your conscience when there is absence of a word.
If Bill were to leave or even die would we not still go on preparing for the new ascension?
Would we still not take all that Bill & Kerry did and continue to enlighten people and network and grow?

Oh children, ye of little faith.
Bless you all inside and out.

The entity known as
Flying Pyramid

christian
11th July 2011, 15:25
I fully understand if Bill needs a break from the forum. No problem. But he could at least say so and not to let this forum fester with unanswered questions and to let the tension build. Ah....but that drives the traffic here, doesn't it?

You don't speak in my name, when you say tension is building up, Bill is free to do whatever he wants, I don't bother. He doesn't tell me what to do, I won't tell him. I donated something, because I appreciated his past work, not because he made promises to do certain things in the future if I donate.

Being a member on Avalon is not a paid subscription to the mystery channel, donating is completly voluntary and just like true love not attached to any particular result. Even if he decides to dig a tunnel towards the hollow earth, the ball is in my court, I don't need Bill to have a mighty great time dancing through this wondrous life.

lslimerick
11th July 2011, 18:11
I honestly wonder if people realize the energy they are shoveling through this group, I checked in due to the headline, this has such a negative undertone to it and I wish all of you would JUST STOP, anyone would think we have loads of time on this earth to continue with these pity, fear based situations, but we DO NOT. We are here on earth at this time to do a very important job, raise the vibration of the planet and everything on it with love and light......cant we just end this forum now and move on to things that are helpful to our cause....love to you all and I mean that, sending all of you a love injection of light :-)

jc71
11th July 2011, 18:14
Hi all,

This may be a provocative question, but I am missing Mr Ryan's input on the forum. I guess he is busy.

Where is Bill?

Come back Bill :-)

J

manny
11th July 2011, 18:21
i think i saw him here ...not sure...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Chnui_Jqxb8

Fred Steeves
11th July 2011, 18:23
Hey, I get to say it twice in one day: "Come on man".

jc71
11th July 2011, 18:27
Sorry - I didn't spot the other thread... Apologies - Mods feel free to delete. I will post on the other thread.

J

christian
11th July 2011, 18:32
Two posts from the other thread that should answer your question.

Bill is alive and well in Equador and for the moment spending his time elsewhere. Perhaps his Ethernet cable doesn't reach to the top of some mountain - hell I don't know.

My input, if I may.....How do you all think we are going to change the world, if we are all jumping down each others throats ?- being divisive and not so nice to each other. I was in Equador with Bill, the man needs a break is what I can say, everyone wants a piece of him and he tries to give so much of himself. My advise to him was to not be so available and to take care of himself, there is no way he can keep up this level of GIVING to OTHERS.

Now to all of you - instead of spending so much time here, turn off your computer, have a walk on mother earth, meditate and send out some love to this planet, we are here to manifest a new reality, not continue on the tit for tat rollercoaster - seriously folks, love and kindness to each other...Pineal, contact a moderator if your concern is truely for Bills welfare, but if its just cause he is not AVAILABLE, then tell yourself he is on a well earned vacation and his computer is too.....much love to you all!!!

jc71
11th July 2011, 18:36
Thanks chiquetet :-)

J

w1ndmill
11th July 2011, 22:36
Hey Mods ...... Why can't we have a button with a raspberry on it?

Donna O
11th July 2011, 22:44
8623Will this do? ;)

Amenjo
11th July 2011, 22:45
http://images4.cpcache.com/product/59418404v5_150x150_Front.jpg

Will that do?

Love and Truth,

Amenjo

Flash
12th July 2011, 00:47
8623Will this do? ;)

Yummy, looks good.

Sierra
12th July 2011, 17:11
W1ndMill... way off topic, but you have got the cutest avatar on Avalon now lol ...

Omni
12th July 2011, 17:16
W1ndMill... way off topic, but you have got the cutest avatar on Avalon now lol ...

My vote for cutest avatar is the guy's who has a puppy biting his nose. I forget who has it. hehe

crosby
12th July 2011, 17:35

My vote for cutest avatar is the guy's who has a puppy biting his nose. I forget who has it. hehe

that would be jesterking, i believe.
regards, corson

Lord Sidious
13th July 2011, 00:56
[dark side force suggestion] That is not the cutest avatar on avalon. Do not look past your emperor.[/dark side force suggestion.]

mevlana
15th July 2011, 23:06
[dark side force suggestion] That is not the cutest avatar on avalon. Do not look past your emperor.[/dark side force suggestion.]

Maybe it is not the cutest one ,but definitely mouth watering one.

Sidney
19th July 2011, 20:59
Bill has been replaced by TPTB. Through a combination of genetic and energetic engineering a replacement body was created and Bill's 'spirit' was transfered in to this new controllable 'body' by Nazi MK Scientists in Chile.
Charles weakened the spirit to allow the transfer to happen and Inelia is the handler making sure Bill fits in to his new body and takes to the new programming.
Soon he will return to us with a series of books, dvds and 8 hour lecture tours that we can spend our money on and he will provide us with a constant source of doom stories and new age hippy bull**** to keep us occupied online so we don't have to go into the real world and have a life.

That's what you want to hear isn't it? Some kind of mystical spooky drama? Something scary and fear porn based. Something that can be dragged out and autopsied and debated over many distracting days online. A 90 page thread of arguing and nonesense while nothing serious gets talked about. But hey, if it stops you having to go outside and deal with the real world, I'm happy to help. =]

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************

ROTFLMAO:rofl::rofl:

Needed a laugh. Thanks..lol

(although, I believe the technology exixts)

Malachi
19th July 2011, 21:24

************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************

ROTFLMAO:rofl::rofl:

Needed a laugh. Thanks..lol

(although, I believe the technology exixts)

wow, this is good. my thoughts exactly. anyhoo, I just wanted to say: have a nice vacation Bill! you will come back sooner or later with much energy. you did a tremendously good job with this forum and the Camelot/Avalon site - much more and better job, than any of us could in this life.

Alan
19th July 2011, 21:52

I beg to differ!

Sierra
19th July 2011, 22:23

I beg to differ!

I gotta admit, your canine is adorable!

I nominate another avatar! Has anyone seen fractal being's baby hedgehog on his back in fractal's hands with all four pink paws and various toesies in the air gravely regarding his new human friend? <drooling over the cuteness>

Sierra :)

Jake
19th July 2011, 22:39
Bill Ryan is a personal Hero of mine. :):):):)

It is a question of human potential.... We are living in strange times... working towards a strange goal. BILL RYAN IS A PERSONAL HERO OF MINE!!!!

LesliesFarm
20th July 2011, 03:00
I surely dont think pineal wanted to start some kind of conspiracy thread(lol). I think he wants to hear from someone who has been in contact with Bill. Why do people keep attacking each other on this forum? I hate ATS for that very reason. I dont mean to speak for pineal, I just think he wants some input. I too have wondered about Bill's well being...whats wrong with that?

My friend and I have each sent an inquiry to Bill about the Sedona seminar and we have not received a response of any kind. If Bill is on holiday, wouldn't he have someone minding the web site in his absence? Both of us are concerned. It's not like Bill is an ordinary guy. He has enemies, for goodness sake! It would certainly be a kindness if someone would give us some assurance that he is alright.

Please?

Paul
20th July 2011, 10:18
It would certainly be a kindness if someone would give us some assurance that he is alright.
Bill is alright. He has been taking a break, but has been keeping the admins and mods informed of his well being and (in general terms) whereabouts.

toothpick
20th July 2011, 10:48
Good health to you Bill.
Lord Sidious you are way cuter than that puppy for sure.

toothpick

Heather2017
20th July 2011, 14:11
My friend and I have each sent an inquiry to Bill about the Sedona seminar and we have not received a response of any kind...

Inelia sent an email letting me know the Sedona and Portland seminars have been cancelled.

Sorry about that.

WhiteFeather
20th July 2011, 14:19
Thanks for the update Mods/Admins. Can you let Bill know that many are concerned and if possible can he send a hello to us.

Ram
21st July 2011, 05:37
Thanks to the Moderators for the update.
This may be too much to ask for..but just concerned about Bill... Is it possible for Bill to post a very short video saying a hello to the forum and assuring us that he is fine ? getting a strange thought that whether his account is still with him....

sorry if this thread may've caused any uneasiness..

Ram

mevlana
28th July 2011, 00:27
what happened to Bill? is he alive?

norman
28th July 2011, 00:32
Last seen popping into an estate agent's office in downtown Quito clutching a large folder full of remote property brochures.

Only kidding... hehe

Flash
28th July 2011, 00:43
Last seen popping into an estate agent's office in downtown Quito clutching a large folder full of remote property brochures.

Only kidding... hehe

No, I heard through Indian grapevines that a mysterious pale men, tall, looking like the Pleaides ET, but with a new indian hat, has finally gotten rid of the soldiers protecting the entrance of the timeless and eternally lit tunnels in the Andes and that he got in, telling his indian guide that he would wait there for a while and come back after Elenin passage.

He had enough food and water to sustain himself and gave the order to let a little indian women with a hazy 10th dimension like aura, to let her get in when she arrives.:cool:

That is how legends are created:gossip:

Carmen
28th July 2011, 00:47
I was on the old Avalon Forum and we never saw Bill or Kerry. We just carried on regardless.

jimmer
28th July 2011, 00:52
Unless plans have changed (and of course they do), bill and kerry have working on their new TruTv show, Disclosure.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/blogs/live-feed/trutv-announces-large-reality-slate-53527

Anno
28th July 2011, 00:53
The impression I get is that Bill is and has been undergoing some trials. Things come in threes.

1. Camelot Split
2. Charles
3. Inelia

Yeah yeah, I know it's not a popular view but we'll see who's right in the end. Me, that's who! =P

It's up to Bill to make the right choices and I'm sure he will. As soon as he does things will go back to normal and it'll be like none of this ever happened. It'll be Bill and his interviews and people like Bob Dean.

Just in case, I have bought a Bill hat and am prepared to share it so we can take turns in standing in for him. You'll have to provide your own tin foil lining for health and safety reasons.

Message to Bill: leave the new age crap alone and get back to what made you who you are, eh? =]

Rocky_Shorz
28th July 2011, 02:38
he was checking out the crystal cave and just disappeared...

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/24/article-2018219-0D23469A00000578-5_634x516.jpg

gateway to the 10th? ;)

PurpleLama
28th July 2011, 02:49

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/07/24/article-2018219-0D23469A00000578-5_634x516.jpg

gateway to the 10th? ;)

I freaking LOVE selenite. That place has GOT to be the gateway if anything is.

Flash
28th July 2011, 03:59

gateway to the 10th? ;)

thi is incredible, where is that?

Calz
28th July 2011, 04:08
Not sure where this one is but I know Mexico has huge crystals in caves just like the photo.

http://www.crystalinks.com/mexicocrystals.html

Rocky_Shorz
28th July 2011, 04:19
around Naica Mexico, they get bigger...

http://www.visitrockypoint.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/cueva-de-los-cristales-gigantes.jpg

link (http://www.visitrockypoint.com/giant-crystal-cave-naica-mexico)

jimmer
28th July 2011, 16:18
http://www.fbwmedia.com/#/ourProjects/television/unscripted/shadow-operations-the-mars-project

Camilo
28th July 2011, 16:24
Kerry Cassidy of project Camelot posted this message a few days ago....

Report on Bill Ryan

Bill is currently traveling. He recently gave a presentation in Vilcabamba. And on his way through I met with him for a few hours last week here in Southern California. For those of you wondering why his stuff disappeared from the front page of the Portal that is because he has not updated it in over a year and I just needed more space for ongoing work and we are revamping our sites. Once the sites (not including Avalon) are revised into one central site his new work will appear there when available.

13th Warrior
28th July 2011, 21:04
The impression I get is that Bill is and has been undergoing some trials. Things come in threes.

1. Camelot Split
2. Charles
3. Inelia

Yeah yeah, I know it's not a popular view but we'll see who's right in the end. Me, that's who! =P

It's up to Bill to make the right choices and I'm sure he will. As soon as he does things will go back to normal and it'll be like none of this ever happened. It'll be Bill and his interviews and people like Bob Dean.

Just in case, I have bought a Bill hat and am prepared to share it so we can take turns in standing in for him. You'll have to provide your own tin foil lining for health and safety reasons.

Message to Bill: leave the new age crap alone and get back to what made you who you are, eh? =]

It's quite possible that Charles and Inelia are more closely connected than we would care to think about...

"The feminine is the key"

Anno
29th July 2011, 09:19
It's quite possible that Charles and Inelia are more closely connected than we would care to think about...

It's a bit of a coincidence isn't it. Kerry is out of the way, then Charles comes along and was initially successful as he gave us what we want. A whistleblower from the inside. A rare and wonderous thing. It's been done before on GLP with The Insider and the one who's name I don't remember who came after. I think he/she used numbers in their name. I think that's why people are so pissed about it. We wanted something, he gave us it so we were happy to take it. Any anger people have is really directed at themselves, which is why some won't let it go.

Kerry would have been in the way because she'd have grilled him, but 'luckily' she wasn't around was she. Richard wouldn't accept it and look what happened to him. Then once Charles is settled in and the locals started to revolt, along pops 'light worker' Inelia, who, incidentally, has a long history as a businesswoman with her husband Michael specialising in online communities (second life game, vanity published new age books that hardly sold a copy before she hooked up with Bill) and gives the light and fluffy among us what they wanted aswell as those who were revolting against Charles. How... ...serendipitous.

The end result of all three events is the same. Bill isn't making his videos at a time when all the other people in the alternative community are ramping up activities for the big 2012 closing down sale. That's massively significant because he was about the only researcher (apart from the freeman perspective guy) that the majority of people within our community respect as independent. Mention anyone else like Icke, Jones, Maxwell etc and opinion is split, but not with Bill. Until now.

It's all so contrived. When people in the future hear about it and they come back and read through, they'll see it with distance and clarity and think, "Why did you guys fall for that?"

It's high level game playing mixed with simple marketing. Charles gave the conspiracy audience what they wanted, Inelia gave the love and light and anti-Charles audience what they wanted. Kerry and Richard got pushed out of the way. Bill on the other hand is giving TPTW what they want because he's shut up and each day he grows more distant from his audience who created him. Let's not forget, we here are the only ones that can truly end Bill's career because we gave it to him. Aslong as there's still a majority of us patiently waiting for him to get over himself he'll be fine, but the grains of sand can't be stopped from falling through the hourglass.

After seeing that Pamela Leigh Richards has been involved with Kerry I don't think she's clear and free either. Notice how you have to donate in advance to see Camelot videos now? Tut tut.

I'm hoping that after the 2012 circus has left town we can clear house and kick out all the false gurus, false prophets and false witnesses so we can move forward together and actually make a difference instead of wasting our time in forums talking about bull****.

Flash
29th July 2011, 12:49
Excellent analysis Anno.

Although I do not dislike Inelia as a person, I do think that her message is not as strong to counter PTB as was the previous handling of this forum for example, and this for many reasons, one of them amongst others being the marketing side of it.

I was disappointed not to be able to see Camelot videos as well and the production quality and interviews being inequal, I do not want to have to pay in advance for not knowing what I will get. I did not know that Kerry was with Pamela Richards and this does not help my trust at all. That woman is a real phony and fake. imho.

As far as Bill is concerned, I just wonder why not only jotting down a few lines. But no. I really think PTB has succeeded all around with these forums and its owners.

the trojan
29th July 2011, 13:15
the way i see it is this

Bill meets Charles
charles impresses Bill with his,lets drum up a whole load of new members and thus...possible income through donations and any other future endeavours.
Bill does the promotion and sees the 'promo' go through the roof.
then Charles takes the rope and leads the way to the promised land,as people 'follow' him.
Bill is aghast at the whole scenario but understands how it works and decides to launch his own 'messiah'.
Inelia appears out of the blue and is promoted by Bill,with a whole new agenda and attempts to emulate the success of the Charles scenario
Bill fails dismally and has to re-think his next strategy.

Charles sold nothing and gained everything
Bill and Inelia tried to sell a tenth dimensional being,which is a truly ridiculous scenario.
could he not have started at the fifth dimension and worked his way up?

DNA
29th July 2011, 13:26
Wow Anno, that was pretty hard hitting. The thought big balls comes to mind. So does a dumptruck, with which you would use to carry them.
I have to agree with pretty much everything you said.
Very articulant.

modwiz
29th July 2011, 13:28
Pamela Richards. I groaned in revulsion when I first saw her with David Icke and she continues to be a self absorbed, publicity seeking addict. If peroxide ever goes out of production the New Age/ Alternative female community would have a drastic new look.

On the subject of bleach blondes, Kerry aligning herself with this vampiress is just another clumsy move by her. I do understand the connection though.

Billy
29th July 2011, 13:39
Bill and Inelia have been busy working on their new website.

noprophet
29th July 2011, 13:43

Hadn't heard about this. Is there information somewhere?

greybeard
29th July 2011, 13:46
Unfortunately Bill has been a bit accident prone recently regarding those he has chosen to promote as important.
There is now a deafening silence regarding Inelia.
No doubt we will hear in due course.
Bill has done some tremendous work it is a bit unfair to expect him to be right every time.
Avalon continues to grow with new members who bring a lot of valuable insights and information to the table here.

Chris

aranuk
29th July 2011, 13:52

What new website Billy? How did you hear it?

Stan

Billy
29th July 2011, 13:53

Hadn't heard about this. Is there information somewhere?

I remembered Bill mentioning the new website a couple of months ago in the Inelia thread, I looked back through all his posts a couple of weeks ago and found the comment with the link to the site. I did not bookmark it. but there has been much more added sinse i looked last time. so i take it they are busy working on that site.

Neal
29th July 2011, 14:06
bill.inelia.com

Heather2017
29th July 2011, 14:13

I don't think so. Nothing new on http://www.bill.inelia.com/ since mid June, and they've cancelled the Sedona and Portland workshops.

Inelia sent an email saying "I will be doing question and answer webinars starting in September, plus one free webinar co-hosted with Lucia Rene per month; the second of these is on August 13th. I am also planning on holding Meet and Greets in Sacramento for anyone who is interested."

Doesn't sound like these activities include Bill.

Billy
29th July 2011, 14:18

I don't think so. Nothing new on http://www.bill.inelia.com/ since mid June, and they've cancelled the Sedona and Portland workshops.

Inelia sent an email saying "I will be doing question and answer webinars starting in September, plus one free webinar co-hosted with Lucia Rene per month; the second of these is on August 13th. I am also planning on holding Meet and Greets in Sacramento for anyone who is interested."

Doesn't sound like these activities include Bill.

First time i looked was when Bill posted the comment and it has grown sinse then. I suppose mid june is not that long ago

EDIT:
Inelia is still responding to comments on her own website. last one was the 20th. she seems to be alrighty at this time. http://www.ascension101.com/en/ascension-information/39-june-2011/118-how-to-deal-with-perpetrators-of-darkness-call-to-action.html#comments

PurpleLama
29th July 2011, 14:32
[url]

I see others beat me to it. :)

syrwong
29th July 2011, 15:49
Bill would have been perfect if he just interviewed those he interviewed, without elevating them to special status. On such level, it is extremely difficult to discern the real good and the bad posed as good. So might as well just conducting the interviews and let the viewers to choose to accept. If it was done this way, Charles would have been a harmless figure. 2012 is getting closer, Avalon and Camelot should really be in a accelerating pace to assist the world, but instead we have stagnation and charging for the information. PA must rise from its wounds in this critical time. Let us hope Bill is all right and come back even stronger.

Ilie Pandia
29th July 2011, 16:11
Bill is OK. He just wrote to staff to say that he will be at the Camelot conference on 23-25 September and also to tell us about Brian O'Leary's (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?26416-Brian-O-Leary-s-passing&p=272482#post272482) passing :(.

LesliesFarm
29th July 2011, 16:58
Wouldn't it be better to wait for Bill's version of events? (Not that he owes anyone an accounting of his activities.) And, about Inelia: I'm not sure some of you are aware of the tremendous impact that Inelia's interview has had in the broad Internet world. People who have never heard of Bill and Kerry (hard to imagine, I know) are sending that link all over. I have been exposed to a huge amount of "New Age" drivel and I can tell you that Inelia is not in that category. I am not equally impressed by her professional paring with Lucia Rene, but they are doing accurate and useful work for their audience. The fact that they are small is not a reason for condemnation. Big organizations are more vulnerable to infiltration, and that is exactly what "they" do over and over again.

If you listen to what Bill has said in his most recent interviews, he is aware that the whistle has been blown and the game is now: "What do we do about it?" The fine detail of who did what to whom does not change the prison planet on which we live. Bill's alliance with Inelia was about overcoming the problem. I don't know about y'all, but after more than a decade, I'm tired of learning the details of how I am being enslaved. I'm ready to change it. I am deeply disappointed that the seminars were cancelled. Because, if we don't start doing something positive about the mess we're in, we are doomed to stay in it. I'm ready to FORGIVE, and FIND A BETTER WAY.

Anno
29th July 2011, 23:02
[...]Although I do not dislike Inelia as a person[...]

I've never met the lady so I wouldn't presume to comment on her as a person. I'm sure she has the same fluctuating balance of gifts and flaws as the rest of us. Riddle me this, why can't she and those like her just say, "Hey, I'm Inelia and this is what I think." Why do they always have to be incarnate superbeings, contactees or some other superhero label from within our verisimilitude?

Have you ever heard Alan Sugar getting pissed off at people calling themselves entrepeneurs? It is not a label you apply your self, it is awarded to you by your peers when they recognise you. The same is true of a Hero. True heros reject the term and try to remind everyone they're just stubborn ass mofos who can't say 'no' or look the other way like most people.

[...]I'm not sure some of you are aware of the tremendous impact that Inelia's interview has had in the broad Internet world. People who have never heard of Bill and Kerry (hard to imagine, I know) are sending that link all over.[...]

That is equally true of the Charles video. I've not checked the view counts or the number of sites that show up with a decent boolean google but I'm willing to bet you 50p that the Charles video has reached more than Inelia's.

Would anyone care to do a Cost Benefit Analysis on the impact of these two on Avalon? Compare and Contrast and all that stuff. No pie charts though. Pie charts are going too far.

Camilo
29th July 2011, 23:05
Does anyone have any information about Bill?
I am sure others would like to know if he is alright, as it is worrying that he has not been in contact.

Yours with great concern,
Tony

He's fine.

Flash
29th July 2011, 23:08
[...]Although I do not dislike Inelia as a person[...]

I've never met the lady so I wouldn't presume to comment on her as a person. I'm sure she has the same fluctuating balance of gifts and flaws as the rest of us. Riddle me this, why can't she and those like her just say, "Hey, I'm Inelia and this is what I think." Why do they always have to be incarnate superbeings, contactees or some other superhero label from within our verisimilitude?

Have you ever heard Alan Sugar getting pissed off at people calling themselves entrepeneurs? It is not a label you apply your self, it is awarded to you by your peers when they recognise you. The same is true of a Hero. True heros reject the term and try to remind everyone they're just stubborn ass mofos who can't say 'no' or look the other way like most people.

[...]I'm not sure some of you are aware of the tremendous impact that Inelia's interview has had in the broad Internet world. People who have never heard of Bill and Kerry (hard to imagine, I know) are sending that link all over.[...]

That is equally true of the Charles video. I've not checked the view counts or the number of sites that show up with a decent boolean google but I'm willing to bet you 50p that the Charles video has reached more than Inelia's.

Would anyone care to do a Cost Benefit Analysis on the impact of these two on Avalon? Compare and Contrast and all that stuff. No pie charts though. Pie charts are going too far.

I am starting to reaaaaaly like you. Top analysis once again.

joelmags
29th July 2011, 23:42
This measures our emptiness.

The absence of Bill has resulted in unproductive second guessing.

Goodbye Avalon.

It was very good while it lasted.

And when Bill was here.

manny
30th July 2011, 00:08
inelia was online tonight.
she offered nothing as to where her and bill where up to.
concerning avalon.
was it just a peep show on her behalf?
a couple of months off?
questions are being asked everyday.
no one has the answers.

Mathilde Lares
30th July 2011, 00:14
I just enter an look inside the new web site Bill/Inelia , nothing new but it also gave a sense of embarrasment? That we were left out of the group. Bill just should let us know that they were working as a team and give all information!

AndyWept
30th July 2011, 00:41
Camilos right.

Kate
30th July 2011, 17:26
Inelia came to pay her respects to Brian Leary when she came online briefly.
Bill and Inelia did announce their new website here on Avalon.
All the information is here, you just need to look for it.

Darla Ken Pearce
30th July 2011, 21:47
No rocket science necessary here and let me state this clearly: I am not privy to any information, whatsoever, from any source but my own discernment. By discernment I mean my raising a finger and holding it up to the wind. Here is my take on what's happening. Could be right or not. Could also be my imagination which is always possible and often goes into overtime just for amusement here on Mt. Baldy in Sherwood Forest living among the cat people.

Let's consider the evidence:

First, Bill and Inelia have a new website ~ as they announced shortly after her block busting video interview with Bill was released some time ago. This was in addition to the site she already had. They also had a relationship that was budding or not. This new love blossomed quickly and began to fade shortly afterward and like Icarus flying into the Sun with pasted on wings, this love melted and fell back to Earth and into the dustbin of history or not. This is less than a guess. It's a myth, for which I feel a certain attachment...

Bill and Inelia announced conferences together which recently have been cancelled. They were together briefly bemoaning the Cry of Gaia and then not. Gaia, it would appear may have booted both of them to the Antarctic and back here, there, and everywhere including California and various hat shoppes along the way, so-to-speak in these matters of the heart.

Please see if you can follow what has been happening here because it involves a matter of heart (and this is always dangerous ground) along with everything else. A gentleman and a lady never speak of such things. Thus, an awkward silence has ensued on Avalon and a period of healing may be called for now. And we are not just whistling Dixie either.

All this and so close to the betrayal by Charles. Just think about this for two seconds flat. Three is the magic number for jokes, love, and tragedy and yesterday was the third with the death of Brian O'Leary. All within a very short span in linear time or out of it. Not sure. Healing is now the order of the day.

No matter which planet or forest we live in.

No, actually a period of MAJOR healing is called forth now and I do so... Until Bill returns, please send in the clowns to entertain you folks for awhile while we get ourselves together again.

EGekq3Jt5Go

Inelia in addition to many other issues and projects has shifted direction and is now working with Lisa Renee on special conferences. These shifts happen for all of us now, and so quickly, even all the angels are pretty dizzy keeping up. I know it's time for my nap and I haven't even traveled anywhere.

One needs a scorecard but take heart. Bill should be back in the near future once he has fully recovered.

Wherever you are, Bill, please heal and come back soon! You are missed and loved! And so it is.....in the wonderful world we call Avalon where magical things happen each and every day. Some space and time are required until further notice. This means: Hands off and please be silent for once!

Silence is golden. My mother taught me this. xoxoxox

Mods: if it is not okay to voice personal opinions, conjecture and material from Greek myths or if this is in poor taste or offensive to any person (love you Inelia!), please feel free to remove this comment as quickly as possible. And please let no one even notice that it was here at all. I'll never tell.

Zip <-------- the sound of a hundred lips being sealed.

firstlook
30th July 2011, 22:19
Is it wrong to assume Bill is looking for something.....trying to find a part of himself. Peace of mind is all I wish for Bill.

There is a scene in the Film "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" where Christopher Plummer's character (Parnassus) is walking a desert and he has to keep making choices while being so tired. Choices never stop coming at you. Just thought it had some relevance to the topic.

Peace :)

Anno
31st July 2011, 00:16
Is it wrong to assume Bill is looking for something.....trying to find a part of himself. Peace of mind is all I wish for Bill.

There is a scene in the Film "The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus" where Christopher Plummer's character (Parnassus) is walking a desert and he has to keep making choices while being so tired. Choices never stop coming at you. Just thought it had some relevance to the topic.

Peace :)

From reading the boards, everyone seems to be going through something similar at the moment. I suppose because Bill has that image of a leader it's easy to forget that he has his own personal journey, too. Ty for the reminder.

You know what he might find helpful? Sharing in the experience of others here. Works for me! =]

rufus7
31st July 2011, 01:21
Its a difficult time right now I know that its been a struggle for me and I feel affected by everything
more than I should

ulli
31st July 2011, 01:51
Dr. O'Leary's passing must be an incredible shock for Bill...
Especially considering how much knowledge he had access to, that could have helped with his illness.
I have a lot of compassion for him, but there are also many questions arising.

Calz
31st July 2011, 02:00
Darla:

No rocket science necessary here and let me state this clearly: ...

That was a beautiful post Darla.

Thank you :thank_you2:

I am sure that filled in some of the blanks for avalonians on those related topics as well.

hexenomega
31st July 2011, 21:01
well,
you know that being mysterious and staying out of the way is good fun, but, the time is short, if you champion truth and clarity the least you can do is post a few words like, i'm ok, dont worry, problem solved, he is the big cheese here so its odd he dosnt do that, on the other hand he could be abducted by inept aliens, and they dont have a gps, "bill, is your planet blue, or grey?, no, blue and white, no, that ones grey, how many moons?"
hexen

rufus7
31st July 2011, 21:46
Bill Ryan we love you!

Buck
31st July 2011, 22:33

It's a bit of a coincidence isn't it. Kerry is out of the way, then Charles comes along and was initially successful as he gave us what we want. A whistleblower from the inside. A rare and wonderous thing. It's been done before on GLP with The Insider and the one who's name I don't remember who came after. I think he/she used numbers in their name. I think that's why people are so pissed about it. We wanted something, he gave us it so we were happy to take it. Any anger people have is really directed at themselves, which is why some won't let it go.

Kerry would have been in the way because she'd have grilled him, but 'luckily' she wasn't around was she. Richard wouldn't accept it and look what happened to him. Then once Charles is settled in and the locals started to revolt, along pops 'light worker' Inelia, who, incidentally, has a long history as a businesswoman with her husband Michael specialising in online communities (second life game, vanity published new age books that hardly sold a copy before she hooked up with Bill) and gives the light and fluffy among us what they wanted aswell as those who were revolting against Charles. How... ...serendipitous.

The end result of all three events is the same. Bill isn't making his videos at a time when all the other people in the alternative community are ramping up activities for the big 2012 closing down sale. That's massively significant because he was about the only researcher (apart from the freeman perspective guy) that the majority of people within our community respect as independent. Mention anyone else like Icke, Jones, Maxwell etc and opinion is split, but not with Bill. Until now.

It's all so contrived. When people in the future hear about it and they come back and read through, they'll see it with distance and clarity and think, "Why did you guys fall for that?"

It's high level game playing mixed with simple marketing. Charles gave the conspiracy audience what they wanted, Inelia gave the love and light and anti-Charles audience what they wanted. Kerry and Richard got pushed out of the way. Bill on the other hand is giving TPTW what they want because he's shut up and each day he grows more distant from his audience who created him. Let's not forget, we here are the only ones that can truly end Bill's career because we gave it to him. Aslong as there's still a majority of us patiently waiting for him to get over himself he'll be fine, but the grains of sand can't be stopped from falling through the hourglass.

After seeing that Pamela Leigh Richards has been involved with Kerry I don't think she's clear and free either. Notice how you have to donate in advance to see Camelot videos now? Tut tut.

I'm hoping that after the 2012 circus has left town we can clear house and kick out all the false gurus, false prophets and false witnesses so we can move forward together and actually make a difference instead of wasting our time in forums talking about bull****.

I agree with Anno's questions, and observations. I am new to the community, and ironically, Inelia's arrival initially inspired me to take the step from silent observer (I first discovered the site this past January-Feb) to member. It was very humbling (and enormously helpful btw) to observe how powerful the initial seduction was for me, how effectively Inelia's message masked what would have normally triggered my perimeter alarms, so to speak. And by the way, this is a powerful lesson for me regardless of whether Inelia turns out to be a wonderful lightworker or a ptb con artist or anything in between.

My overall conclusion from this experience (as it is even now unfolding); continue to dedicate my intention to align with the energy of love, but in doing so to never, ever power down my active discernment. Immune response, 100 billion times a second. As above, so below.

Second conclusion that this entire pageant that Anno has so brilliantly illustrated, is to consider it as literal evidence of the value of this community (inverse value to the relative effort to co-opt and or disrupt). I would to remind everyone here to invest their (magnificent) intention in imagining that we are, all of us, in communication already; off line, wireless, FULL spectrum, 24-7.

Cheers

etheric underground
1st August 2011, 01:57
NUGGETS ALERT!!!! HAHA You got it lordy, Lets utilise our energy for purposeful reasons.
Bill is a big boy and has Im sure plenty to fill his plate at the moment.
Find your own focus/purpose and go for gold.
Worrying about what ifs does no one any good.

Foggy
1st August 2011, 02:30
NUGGETS ALERT!!!! HAHA You got it lordy, Lets utilise our energy for purposeful reasons.
Bill is a big boy and has Im sure plenty to fill his plate at the moment.
Find your own focus/purpose and go for gold.
Worrying about what ifs does no one any good.

I view this thread as just the opposite of "Concern for Bill's welfare". One of the board's Administrators posted he was in contact with his staff and everything OK.
That information alone is sufficient. Continual probing is not expressing concern. It is outright "child like manipulation" which leads me to believe the title of this
thread is a ruse in extrapolating information.

I love the Lord's humerous warning and second it with an ample donation of corks.

Quote: Warning, I have a stack of carrots here looking for orifices to live in.