PDA

View Full Version : bring it on

manny
9th July 2011, 22:38
Where are you now with yourself.
over the past month or so i seem to have a relaxed attitude to life.
as to say IT DOES NOT MATTER ,what will be will be..
if we are going through some sort of ascension then GREAT.
if we are going through some sort of end of the world scenario,then so be it.

there,s no fear,no sympathy,no anything.
only bring it on.

i feel now we are ready for anything.
are we ready and prepared,for whatever changes may arise.
but remember the changes may differ for each person.
changes may come external or internal.
but for each person it could be a totally different experience.

good luck and god bless on your journey .
enjoy it .because you chose it.;)

Lisab
9th July 2011, 22:42
My family have been thru the mill lately. Like many others at the moment big drama. But yeah I'm remaining strangely detatched from it all. X

manny
9th July 2011, 22:47
if it makes sense to you then that is all that matters.;)

crosby
9th July 2011, 22:50
i've found that for me, i just continue on with my daily life. helping my daughters with necessary things for college, helping my mom who's getting older, making time for my sweetheart, playing and walking my chihuahua and talking things over with sir thomas the cat, cooking dinner..... all the usual things that i need or want to do everyday. but, at the same time, i think about all of the different scenarios that we could be facing soon and because of the enormity of any one of them, i know that i need to not become enveloped with fear. there's just living and that's we have to do. and i've realized, that wasting fear on something that really, none of us can control, is just not where i'm at. so everyday is a gift. i will wake up tomorrow morning at 3:30 a.m., and it will be a new day with no mistakes made. and that's good enough for me right now.
warmest regards, corson

gabbahh
9th July 2011, 23:32
I couldn't agree more!

We have been through hell and back, we are still alive, kicking and screaming. Don't know what is coming, don't mind a big show with lots of fireworks.

Be well

ghostrider
10th July 2011, 04:13
I just want a good seat for the movie. anybody got any popcorn? see yall on the other side, can't wait to leave this container.

Darla Ken Pearce
10th July 2011, 04:32
This is a great attitude to have right now. Knowing all the 3D dramas going on in the world isn't helped by panic and worry. Fear is the only real enemy. We watch and think we know what the dark is doing but it really doesn't matter anymore. They took it as far as it could go. They exploited us to the maximum allowed and for them, it was never enough. Greed, control and absolute manipulation failed in every regard, in every system including government, regulators, financial system, federal reserve, military; all the bad boys have fallen and can't get up. There will be no further killing of the human spirit. Love will out. Truth will out. Love will prevail.

Even the news has fizzled down to nubs of sputtering and can't beat the drum for war enough to have active participants. There is the sound of silence. I call it the end of suffering and sorrow. We have turned the page and taken a final step into the light ~ although we can feel great changes, we can't see them yet but we know they are coming and dare we dream and hope and desire for something new and better? The answer is yes but we are a beleaguered people. Worn out with darkness, debt, and betrayal. We have run out of breath attempting to plot what the dark is doing. We are realizing that all our fears were useless and are not needed or wanted to go forward into a new day, a new dawn, a New Golden Era.

The question always comes back to this one: Are you ready to allow some happiness and bliss into your life now at this late date in Earth's evolution? Having lived in endless war scenarios and being taxed to the max, can you see your way clear to this new day that approaches not far off but up close and personal. As close as say, your own heart?

Well, it's a question subject to your own ability and freedom to dream again. To learn to love and trust again. Anything is possible and our hearts know this ~ even if we are still in shock and denial. And so it is.... May many blessings be upon us now and may we allow our own dreams to come forth and be fulfilled. Much love! xoxoxoxoxo

applecrusher1992
10th July 2011, 04:34
I totally agree with that. However instead of watching from the sidelines why don't we be our own actors? I love a good show too but why not watch it and be our own actors which will give us control over this movie we call life. There are some times were you can sit back and watch the show. There are other times when we have to get involved. I hope all of us will take some form of action to the extent that we can and realize that we can do more than we think.

mosquito
10th July 2011, 04:46
Totally agree !!!!! Thanks Manny, and also Colson - all those things you mention are the important things in life, the things that make us human and make us real. We don't need a grand-sounding "mission", we just need to be true to ourselves and to love and nurture those around us.
I haven't been bothered with reading any news nor on seeing what's going on at Avalon recently, I just want to be me, to enjoy all the blessings which have been bestowed on me and to help those who've been put in my path in the last month or so. I'm still focussing daily on my dream for the future, but I'm not too attached to it.
Whatever happens, happens.
Blessings to all, Philip

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The question always comes back to this one: Are you ready to allow some happiness and bliss into your life now at this late date in Earth's evolution? Having lived in endless war scenarios and being taxed to the max, can you see your way clear to this new day that approaches not far off but up close and personal. As close as say, your own heart?

Well, it's a question subject to your own ability and freedom to dream again. To learn to love and trust again. Anything is possible and our hearts know this ~ even if we are still in shock and denial. And so it is.... May many blessings be upon us now and may we allow our own dreams to come forth and be fulfilled. Much love! xoxoxoxoxo

The "thank you" button isn't enough !!!

truthseekerdan
10th July 2011, 05:18
What we think is what we manifest. Thought and belief create. So be careful what you wish for...

Much Love

Tane Mahuta
10th July 2011, 05:57
My family have been thru the mill lately. Like many others at the moment big drama. But yeah I'm remaining strangely detatched from it all. X

My family & I are going through the same thing too. Real painful for my wife & family. I beleive that this is an experience that I need to have.
Preparation, emotionally & spiritually for the catastrophic changes to the human race & mother Earth.

nuff said TT

loveandgratitude
10th July 2011, 06:21
The Garden of Illuminated Hearts –

Planting our seeds for the future, lets us choose to become a growing soul collective of those who are tending to their Space of Love and Blooming their DreamSeeds together. A Life-affirming, oasis where each is supported in bringing forth their unique gifts for the benefit of all.

This, is the experience of Heaven on Earth. This is an answer to the world’s problems.

As each of us commits to the realization of our DreamSeeds and the Harvest of our Divine Gifts, this world is transformed because we BECOME the solution. Together we become the multitude of solutions that triggers the “tipping point,” the planetary Shift into the Love-Based Paradise we know is possible.

Know that by choosing to actualize your DreamSeed, you are honoring and blessing BOTH yourself AND the Planet with the greatest possible Gift that only you have the privilege and capability of bestowing.

Within your heart is a DreamSeed, a divinely coded gift and purpose that is unique to you.

When the conditions are right, the DreamSeed is activated. Just like a well-tended garden space, your ‘Space of Love’ is the sacred environment that provides the optimal conditions for the activation and blooming of your DreamSeed.

You recognize the Activation of your DreamSeed because you FEEL it on every level – spiritually, mentally, emotionally, and physically.

It’s an unmistakable experience. If you’ve experienced it, you know what we’re talking about.

As you continue to tend to your Space of Love, remain centered and allow your heart to be your Guide, bringing your mind and other faculties into alignment, you begin to experience – more and more – one of the simplest yet profound gifts of a love-based life: THE CONTINUOUS JOY OF BEING ALIVE.

As your DreamSeed Activates, it heralds an initiation into a new way of being – a Higher Way – that enables your full expression to be realized, naturally attracting all the other attendant blessings that flow from it, such as:

Self Love and Appreciation For All Life

Genuine Self-Confidence

Authentic Power and Healthy Influence

Abundance in All Forms

Expansive Present Moment Awareness

Prolific Creativity, Enhanced Intuition and Regular Epiphanies

Awareness of Limiting, Empowering and Divine Patterns

The Ability to Gracefully Let Go of That Which No Longer Serves To Give Space For the Ever Emerging New You

Deep Wisdom

Conscious, Fun and Synergistic Relationships Based on Mutual Respect and Care

Freedom of Choice and Action That Transcends Past Perceived Limitations

Divine Union and Hyper-Integration of all Aspects of Self

And the natural growth cycle of Your DreamSeed continues:

Roots grow, absorbing the necessary nutrients for its growth

Sprouts reach through the darkness, undeterred by the Mystery and penetrate the surface

Shoots stretch, providing structural support for the sustainability of the whole

Limbs spread and leaves grow, organizing themselves in the perfect configuration to maximize the reception of life-giving light

Buds form and blossoms open in a dazzling display of authentic beauty and finally the sweet Fruit emerges, which provides culinary delight and healthy sustenance to life beyond itself.

No one can predict exactly what will happen as your DreamSeed takes root, sprouts and blooms. But one thing is certain: Your life will blessed. And those who partake of the fruit of your DreamSeed will be blessed. All your relationships will be blessed.

This journey into your Space of Love – and together into the Garden of Illuminated Hearts – opens up possibilities and eventualities that you may have yet to imagine.

GO WITHIN AND SEE A BEAUTIFUL GARDEN IN YOUR MIND AND START PLANTING SEEDS. YOUR DREAMS SEEDS FOR YOUR FUTURE AND NUTURE THEM AND WATER THEM WITH LOVE AND HAPPINESS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL FUTURE.

In Love and Gratitude,

Davidallany
10th July 2011, 13:02
Good to go here, I will go wherever light wants me to, everything, i welcome with joy.
9RJG3_smRTY