PDA

View Full Version : Eyes to see ?

Beren
28th May 2010, 22:29
Listening to Icke`s interview and Maxwell adding to it just boggles me even more.

It`s because they repeat things spoken long ago .
It`s written in Bible all about they are speaking about but now we have a conflict with serious conversation about the problem ,simply whenever you mention Bible wise guys comes and just spits on it,debate about religions,suddenly we have a flood of things .

I personally found my self tired of explaining same things over and over again. People seem to not listen or do not understand the core of the matter here.

And that is saddening and worrying me.

I am afraid we do not see a forest from a tree.

Icke and Maxwell talk about Earth and people being ruled by other world entities,spirits.
Beings completely out of our own dimension and physicality with utter desire to rule over us and use our energy, our life energy.

Exactly the same thing was said in Bible. It`s stated that those entities are spirits which are very malevolent . Being cut off of the source of life, Creator- they devolved into horrific forms of entities.

They are spiritual by nature but deliberately choose to show themselves to weak minded as terrible shapes or monsters.
And they are behind all our trouble now.

Only way to spot them on, to de-mask their fraud is opening your eyes. To listen Christ`s words and ask Creator for protection.
And ,no- religion will not help at all,it`s a distraction from Christ`s message.
No rituals will help.
No shamanic approach.
No weird spiritual technique.
No chakra stuff.
No meditation and self help man made thought patterns.
No bulls***

Against this foe ,nothing but real thing helps.
All this is actual set up for human mind to stay on certain level and think they made it but in reality they are still under control.

Only clear vision helps. Only real facts and truth. Only when you know WHAT you are dealing with ,you can defend yourself.
When your opponent knows how to cloak and you can `t trace it ,you will loose.

That`s why Christ`s words are real deal.
No religion, no movements, no philosophies - just truth from Christ.

Who will be better help for you and your beloved than one who created all?
But in order to Creator send you help and guidance and light ,YOU must genuinely ask it ,directly from him. No mediators , no connections,religions... just honest talk with God.

Remember ,all is possible to one who believes.The one who believes is building permanent bridge between God and him/her.The bridge that will take you to safe haven. Believing is taking power in your own hands and actually creating reality. Believing is actually knowing. That is why Creator has called us to have faith ,to believe.

It`s so simple ,yet utterly difficult.
It`s all up to us.

Let us fight the real enemy of humanity, let us open our eyes and take out the root cause of problems.
Let us stop playing their game of carrot and stick. We do not belong to spirits and entities.
We belong to our Father ,Almighty.

greybeard
28th May 2010, 23:24
Beren my dear friend I understand your frustration.

I agree with most but not all of what you say though I would express it a little softer.
We dont need middle men - though good teachers help by pointing us to God.

Animals teach us -- you point at the moon and the dog will fixate on the pointing finger not the moon.

People get fixated on Jesus and church and bible they dont see the Christ consciousness as the second coming.

Mention bible or quote it and you lose the attention of the very people you are trying to help.

God is not to be found in any book not even the bible. Not in any video either, though there are inspiring videos and the holy books can inspire..

There is only one relationship that is ultimately vital, that is the one we have with our creator.
Be still and know that I am God, Is about finding God within -- another name for meditation.
God, life force call it what you will resides in everyone.

When we leave this body as we do, UfO,s Aliens. Religion, New Age, Old Age, knowledge of pyramids none of that will be of the slightest use.
What matters is how much time we have spent in communication with God our creator.
Have we done our best to love God, to love and forgive our fellow man and to forgive ourselves?
Have we tried to be kind to all life including our own no matter what?
I believe in a God of Pure Unconditional Love not the one depicted in the old testament but the one spoken of by Jesus and Krishna and every enlightened sage.
Anything that promotes fear is not of God.
We are in exciting but challenging times, we need to focus on raising our consciousness.
I believe that prayer and meditation, being kind and loving to the best of ones ability is the answer.
We need to get off our knees in a way as David Icke said.
Be very clear we have to act differently, we have to stop playing the game and in particular the game of promoting fear.
Yes be aware of what is happening in the world but dont dwell on it.
Be solution conscious.
The solution is raising consciousness en mass and that starts right here with the individual..

We need to focus on what we want not what we dont want,

If Im driving a car I look out the front window mainly,
I dont drive forward looking back all the time. Im focused on the immediate road ahead that I can see not around the bend which I cant see.
Im here NOW.

With love
Chris

Hiram
28th May 2010, 23:32
If Im driving a car I look out the front window mainly,
I dont drive forward looking back all the time. Im focused on the immediate road ahead that I can see not around the bend which I cant see.
Im here NOW.

With love
Chris

Well said Chris!

And thank you Beren. Alot of people are now opening their eyes in this world. It is happening although its not always apparent.

Hiram

grace
28th May 2010, 23:46
Icke and Maxwell talk about Earth and people being ruled by other world entities,spirits.
Beings completely out of our own dimension and physicality with utter desire to rule over us and use our energy, our life energy.

i've had experiences with beings like this. the only solution is to be what you really are. realizing what that is and living it is the hard part. George Kavassilas says that we asked these things to come here at this time, as a test for us to see if we could get back to God with them in the way. well my effort to be free of them has deffinitely been a catalyst for my awakening, and in this way they are a blessing, because being free of these aweful entities means being free of fear and other low vibrations.

Beren
29th May 2010, 10:02
Chris, I think I understand the whole picture of your reply and I agree with most of it.

The thing is that Creator wishes us to reach, to reach our hand and heart upwards and be free.

To create love vibration in all that we do. That is a lesson from Jesus. To overcome fear in all , to infuse love in our very being in order to even start understanding God.

It's interesting but let 's think about sexual orgasm.
When it's of love it's almost a state of bliss for man and woman, then they feel soul united.
But when it's of plain physicality it's worthless in true essence.

But then you have sex industry which corrupts that genuine unifying between souls .
When God was speaking of moral ,he spoke of chastity to preserve in high estate that bliss, to save it from human corruption.

And that's the thing with all in life, to act like Creator or Jesus you should change thought pattern.
You have to start to feel things around you, all living things and their symbiosis.
Everything is connected from tiny leaf to elephant and finally man.

This current world has unplugged us from that feeling of all.

That is one of the reasons Jesus educated people to change their mind, their thought patterns and align themselves with Creator.
To be awake & aware...

Beren
29th May 2010, 10:07
i've had experiences with beings like this. the only solution is to be what you really are. realizing what that is and living it is the hard part. George Kavassilas says that we asked these things to come here at this time, as a test for us to see if we could get back to God with them in the way. well my effort to be free of them has deffinitely been a catalyst for my awakening, and in this way they are a blessing, because being free of these aweful entities means being free of fear and other low vibrations.

Well , for sure we don't know all the facts why we are here and now. But those beings are in a desperate state since they need our life force to survive.
One this is sure that MY life force was given to ME and I will not let any sucking leech to take it from me.

grace
29th May 2010, 20:39
And that's the thing with all in life, to act like Creator or Jesus you should change thought pattern.

Beren, i agree with your post and want to add that thought patterns are changed after a person changes their intention or basic vibrational state. like i was getting at in my above post, things like thoughts, speach, and actions all come after the initial intention and consequent vibration are established- which i believe is up to us. after that, everything comes naturally.

Beren
30th May 2010, 00:36
Beren, i agree with your post and want to add that thought patterns are changed after a person changes their intention or basic vibrational state. like i was getting at in my above post, things like thoughts, speach, and actions all come after the initial intention and consequent vibration are established- which i believe is up to us. after that, everything comes naturally.

Yes, it`s always about the root cause. The foundation .
If your initial intention is good and noble ,it carries vibration field that afterwards creates or make way for creations of light ,love, wisdom ...

stardustaquarion
30th May 2010, 09:57
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6wlJF_bk2M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6wlJF_bk2M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Wood
30th May 2010, 11:25
Beren,

While I agree with some of the messages from Jesus and the Bible (i.e. most of what you talk about) my main problem with that as being 'the only way' is that I think many people in the world has never had proper exposure to those messages. Think about people in eastern Asia for example. I'd rather believe the Bible contains some spiritual insights available to all of us humans through many different ways.

Beren
30th May 2010, 11:26
Stardust ,
thanks for the video. See ,that video is the exact core of the matter with dealing with spirits.
It is the New age stuff.
Message of the video is basically that all is illusion and that there are only choices. Well if that is the case why should I not choose to walk into the bank and take all their money and if anyone just look me up with risen eyebrow, I`ll just shoot the guy since I can do what ever I please-it`s my choice and there is no responsibility for choices,since,well ,we all have them.

And what is the result of that line of thought?

Chaos.

Who wish chaos? Evil spirits in order to rule over us and our energy.

Message in the video is actually excellent since it shows the philosophy of the wicked spirit.
The spirit wants to find an excuse for wrong doing and hurting others and wishes to be free to do what it pleases without consequences .
A classic example of the spirit of Satan. Satan- meaning adversary. Adversary to Creator, a spirit of rebellion against life ,love, justice and wisdom.

Sorry but answer is NO.
What you sow -that you reap.

stardustaquarion
30th May 2010, 11:34
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMheNLq97D4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IMheNLq97D4&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Beren
30th May 2010, 11:34
Beren,

While I agree with some of the messages from Jesus and the Bible (i.e. most of what you talk about) my main problem with that as being 'the only way' is that I think many people in the world has never had proper exposure to those messages. Think about people in eastern Asia for example. I'd rather believe the Bible contains some spiritual insights available to all of us humans through many different ways.

True, I see Bible and Jesus`s message as a form of message of Divine. It does not belong to man or man`s religions and their interpretations of the message.

Who knows how God acted in various places on Earth?
Whom did he inspired to help people...

One line from Jesus can say a lot about that;

There was a situation where apostles came to Christ and asked him to ban one guy who was doing miracles and wonderful things for others, they wishes that guy`s ban or halt of activities since he was not "officially" with them in a group.
What Christ said?

"Leave him be, if he is not against us - he is with us! "

So you never know how,when ,why did God inspired others to act.

greybeard
30th May 2010, 11:42
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6wlJF_bk2M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/F6wlJF_bk2M&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

The video is exactly true.
Its is the same teach as Advaita which I studied for years (Ramsh Balsekar)
One story is as good as another because both are equally untrue.

There is no enemy out there - no new age no illuminati.

Advaita was not taught until people were responsible enough to accept the truth of it because it could be misused.

For example the criminal pleaded not guilty as he was not the doer ie God did it.
The judge said you are to be executed God told me to tell you.

So it is true that this universe pulses in and out of existence every milli second. scientists prove it.

I know that people suffer because of perception, reaction, many things, but to them their suffering is real.
I know that only God is, however the "OTHER" is unaware of this so hopefully right action will flow through me to help alleviate their suffering.
In a way this world is God's buisness I should just trust him to get on with it.
Its a vanity on my part, to think I can save the world or even that it needs it.
However the prayer is "How may I serve you beloved God?" so here I sit trying to speak of that which cannot be spoken off.
Regards Chris

stardustaquarion
30th May 2010, 12:07
Beren, I am Krystian and I trust in the cosmic Kryst but I do not think the same about things that humans did, I am posting this two videos because so very well they explain where the misunderstanding starts and how we have been lead to believe that the world needs "salvation". I agree that we all have to align with consciousness or source or god or whatever you chose to call it but there are many ways in which this can be done

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cw62X69hV-0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Cw62X69hV-0&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6imW3y_VGXI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6imW3y_VGXI&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Being in comunion with cosciousness and the Kryst consciousness is not the same as workshiping someone outside of yourself.

Who is Alan Watts? He is certainly not a new ager, Watts was born to middle class parents in the village of Chislehurst, Kent, England in the year 1915, living at 3 (now 5) Holbrook Lane. His father was a representative for the London office of the Michelin Tyre Company, his mother a housewife whose father had been a missionary. With modest financial means, they chose to live in pastoral surroundings and Alan, an only child, grew up playing at brookside, learning the names of wildflowers and butterflies.

There is a lot to say about Alan Watts but the most important is that he is a published author and knows a lot about all religions. He studied Zen " left formal Zen training in New York because the method of the teacher didn't suit him. He was not ordained as a Zen monk, but he felt a need to find a professional outlet for his philosophical inclinations. He entered an Anglican (Episcopalian) school (Seabury-Western Theological Seminary, in Evanston, Illinois), where he studied Christian scriptures, theology, and Church history. He attempted to work out a blend of contemporary Christian worship, mystical Christianity, and Asian philosophy. Watts was awarded a master's degree in theology in response to his thesis, which he published as a popular edition under the title Behold the Spirit. The pattern was set, in that Watts did not hide his dislike for religious outlooks that he decided were dour, guilt-ridden, or militantly proselytizing—no matter if they were found within Judaism, Christianity, Hinduism, or Buddhism."

Beren
30th May 2010, 12:11
Chris,
I realize more and more that we are sent here and now on earth to learn some lesson of utter meaning that we skipped in our own past.
There is a reason why all this is happening on earth and why now.

In order to be named brothers of Christ and to be -so to say - adopted as the sons and daughters of the most High ,in the greatest meaning above all , we must learn things through all ways.

We must deal with all emotions in order to grasp at the core .

Learning is never easy but you must go through it, you were created for higher meaning than a plant, so you must go through it.
Someone may refuse but utterly he will be going through school of some kind anyways.

When Creator made us in his image - high stakes he placed in us and our well being.
Sadly not all of us will make it but it`s up to us to pursue it.

Creator will then be the sole one whom will say the blessing.

So all theses spirits that are boggling us on earth and our lives are ones whom failed. Ones who desperately wish us to fail, so they then can`t be the only ones which failed.
In this game of life, nothing utterly matters save the soul and heart before God. That is and will be only thing that is always before God.

All other is suitable for change in a material way, only soul and heart are not. They are of God and only can be changed if we truly wish before Creator.
We are in essence parts of him, male and female.

In him there are no sexes , there are only souls with aspects of cold reason of male and emotions of female- only joined male and female in God are one being.
In physical bodies , we are separated by sexes which has components of both cold reason and emotions, but in our spiritual body ,we are neither male or female, we have both component joined in one being.

Friends, times are hard and gloomy. But we are better than that! Shine on!

Beren
30th May 2010, 12:21
Stardust,
I understand you. In essence with the line of though that we are Gods ,there is a room for mischief.
Why?

God created man in his image. So it is his son. His part of himself.
Only problem is that a man starts to worship himself and leave his Father.

Now God does not want worship in a way we think of it.

It is a due respect as you would respect your Father. You would not deny him or do against him.
In essence that is all he wish for, God for us.

But we being rebellious kids we constantly like spoiled brats try to insult God and work against him.
If you do that with your own dad ,what reaction you`d get?

Some kids were beaten, some punished , some grounded, some killed some, some alienated by their parents because of being spoiled.
And that are human examples.

With God - he is doing a way more than any human parent will ever do in order to bring us back and lovingly care for us ,despite we behaving like idiots through history.

Sometimes God did have to destroy and heavily punish- but when you examine carefully all details around it, you find that all means were spent and that only strong punishment will do the current job.

Salvation is needed but not for the world. For a man. World can be renewed and things can be built , but man must be saved exactly like kid is saved when he burns his house and firemen comes to his rescue.

Jesus is that salvation from God.
A perfect example what a man can do when is aligned with God.

stardustaquarion
30th May 2010, 12:24
I respect your belief Beren, but is it the Church you believe in or God really

This may give you an idea of what it is really going on http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2478-Allan-Watts-Who-Am-I-and-other-enlightening-works&p=22877&viewfull=1#post22877

Beren
30th May 2010, 12:35
Stardust,
I believe in God.

Church is a building in a modern way of thinking.
But true church are we.
See if you align yourself with God , you became a part of heavenly organization. Heavenly church ,if you will. But the problem is here because people were so embedded with corporate church during history that they forgot what it really means to be in God`s organization.

Every person that align it self with God ,becomes a temple where God will dwell with holy spirit.
All other material things are not valid.

In the past temple was built in order to show weak minded and ignorant a representation of heavenly order of things.
Of course , things in heaven are in different dimension but they needed to be explained to us in this dimension in a way we could understand.
But then you see the man mind weakness, because they didn`t developed relationship with God ,they started to think that building is a place of God.

Jesus spoke about that when he said to his disciples when they marveled the temple in Jerusalem . He said that every rock will be destroyed and moved from that temple. He said that in a way to show them what is a real temple and church.

Also he said; where are two or three in my name speaking and hanging around spiritually building themselves up- I am there with them in spirit.
So even when we now speak of these things -WE make a church now!

stardustaquarion
30th May 2010, 12:42
Beren, I know you did not watched the videos because you will still be watching but. It is your choice not to know what is really going on and how people seeking meaning are being deceived by institutions that have indoctrinated us into workshiping the Queen rather than God...yes, it is the way mases are conducted. The whole of the Christian ceremonial in this planet has nothing to do with God or Kryst. We have been deceived by the very demons you want to fight...if you don't believe me, which I don't expect you to, watch Chris Everard's http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6252798594172621795#

I whish you well mate, after all we have free will and you can chose whatever you want to workship :peace:

greybeard
30th May 2010, 12:47
My feeling is that we are fortunate to have advanced spiritual teachers here NOW not aligned with any church religion or movement.
Their message is for our time and it has not been altered, diluted, it is not second hand in any way.
Yet they are saying what enlightened beings including Christ have said since time began.
Be still and know that I am God --- God is within waiting to be discovered.
Hawkins says that in very short order our perception is going to change and we will see a very different world.
He is in it allready as he sees everything differently from the way we do.
Like Allan Watts he studied religion, but he lost faith completely but still searched for truth.
He has dying from an incurable disease, in the depth of personal hell he called out to God " If there is a God I ask him to help me"
It was as though he was hit by a bolt of lightening, he came out of this in an entirely different state.
He has continued to serve mankind since then.
I post his bio again.

Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D., Ph.D.

Dr. Hawkins is an internationally renowned psychiatrist, physician, researcher, and pioneer in the fields of consciousness research and spirituality. He writes and teaches from the unique perspective of an experienced clinician, scientist, and mystic and is devoted to the spiritual evolution of mankind.

There are videos of him on u tube but they are frankly crap.
Mostly you would see an old man well into his 80s, trying to string a few words together.
The body is old and infirm, he is not the body
He is not in the body he is formless and it takes energy for him to re energize the persona.
If you see his early videos thats different
I would recommend his books.
In absolute reality there is only one of us here.
Chris

Beren
30th May 2010, 12:55
[QUOTE=stardustaquarion;22886]Beren, I know you did not watched the videos because you will still be watching but. It is your choice not to know what is really going on and how people seeking meaning are being deceived by institutions that have indoctrinated us into workshiping the Queen rather than God...yes, it is the way mases are conducted. The whole of the Christian ceremonial in this planet has nothing to do with God or Kryst. We have been deceived by the very demons you want to fight...if you don't believe me, which I don't expect you to, watch Chris Everard's http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6252798594172621795#

I watched videos and actually a lots more of Allan from you tube. I think you do not understand me.
I am not anglican or catholic or protestant or any other big or small denomination of corporate religions.

I am talking about truth above religions and man made impressions about it.
It`s hard to understand since our brains are tuned to man made things during history.

This is the exact trap we all fall into debating about religions when they are not important.
Important things are to understand reality and do something about it.

Our enemies-demons and evil spirits are sower of these things that we are talking about.
God wishes us to overcome that and face them and defeat them.

Until we all agree what is this or what is that , spirits will defeat us.
See how many spoilers they throw in ?

Religion, politics,philosophies,worldly things,tech,you name it... all to divert our attention from core of the matter.

Why is that hard for people to understand and divide Jesus and his words and God from religions and philosophies?

Mental programming is being developing on from early ages...

Christ`s word are of light that destroys that ancient mechanisms of control and empower people.
But your heart must be genuine or you`ll never get help from Jesus and God.

And that`s the catch of spirits! To spoil our heart, to pollute our souls so we can`t see right from wrong and be protected from God.

greybeard
30th May 2010, 12:59
I think that it is very healthy that we are having this discussion.

I am not saying im right but this is my feeling.

Jesus would be horrified to know that we worshiped him. He at all time pointed to the Father who dwells within and every where -- imanent and trascendent.
Church promotes God as out there- the mystic is concerned with God within.
Dr H says respect teachers ----DEVOTION IS DUE ONLY TO GOD.
Hope this helps
Chris

stardustaquarion
30th May 2010, 13:09
God created everything right? then God also created the demons...perhaps not directly, perhaps they were like us and they fell...they are still made of God's substance and consciousness and one day they will too return to God

Compassion is what we need, no more wars.

And for once I am totally in agreement with Chris :)

Love to both and have fun whatever you believe :wave:

greybeard
30th May 2010, 14:33
I would like to put my thoughts in a perspective in line with Dr H map of consciousnes.

First a question
Are you personally affected by something I will call it x that could be (illuminati) anything?
I mean directly not because you care about other but you your self,
If you are not then let those directly affected deal with it.
If they ask for help thats different.
Accepting that some things affect all of us to a greater or lesser degree.

Now levels of consciousness form attractor field which have the potential to attract everything that is concordant with that field -- similar frequency.
Tuned into like a wireless.

Nelson Mandela could go into prison as a terrorist and have that mentality and come out to be a very fair minded loving man who brought peaceful transformation to South Africa.

What Changed?
His vibration did his attractor field did,
One could say he grew closer to God.
He aligned himself to the will of God.

Now we must act according to our level of consciouses as though it were true and not the illusion which it is.
Thats how we leran and thats how we transcend one level move closer to truth.
Simple example anger is better than apathy.
Then anger is transcended
Integrity comes in and we see the others point of view -- no need for anger.
We graduate on to reach un-conditional love. No judgment frustration, anger, lower emotions are irrelevant to this level.

The levels are not the same not compatible as context is totally different,
In the gangland truth and integrity are seen as weakness -- one would not live long there spouting love for all-- you would be and easy target-- you would be laughed at.
Different strokes for different folks.
Love should not be naive.

Its ok for Ramana Maharshi to say " The world you are trying to save does not even exist" that is true at his spiritul vibraion but not true at a lower vibration.

I must act in accordance with my personal level.

I can truthfully say ther is no enemy out there because that is my world my current perception.
Iluminati Powers that be reptilian , really dont mean anything to me as I know I am free. I have no fear of such things.
I dont deny they exist but they are not of my frequency, I am not tuned in to that attractor field therefor their affect on me is minimal in real terms.
They are part of collective vibration.
Thats why I go with David Icke saying let go dont play the game any more.
I dont go with the rest of what he says because its not my world
Not saying its not true but I chose not to go there.
We need more people to let go let God.
God raises consciousness for all who ask, we have free will its up to us.
Nothing to do with religion.
We need to raise consciousness now.

Free of fear
It was not always like that for me. There were many enemies out there for me. Jealousy anger despair many emotions based on the reality of the moment to be dealt with in real time.
Then along came spirituality and bit by bit the vibration changed, I began to forgive, I began to love again, I began to live, A long and sometimes painful process.
I can now easily temporarily go down a vibration or two and see that another suffering and the cause of it is very real to them.
From my perspective, there really is no problem, a challenge perhaps, they just cant see it that way because of their attractor field.
Until the attractor field changes they will attract more of the same.
I cant say to them you are deluded. That is not helpful.
I can point them in the direction of the next level, if their vibration rises their attitude changes they see things differently, they attract a better life.
It this way we do create our own world.
There are consequences for every action, if we consistently give out love and kindness it comes back to us.
We raise our vibration in the very act of giving.
Discernment is necessary though.
Times when just giving is not assisting the other at all.
Sometimes tough love is required.
I did not see a need to change till I hit rock bottom.
Till then everyone but me was wrong I was a victim.
Boy was I wrong.
Hope this helps
with Love Chris

frank samuel
30th May 2010, 15:00
You are a magnet of frequency vibration, you can attract whatever you are thinking about, whether is created life force or a destructive life force. Most of us attract the things we don't want, for example if I say to myself protect me from evil spirits, well guess what I just call these negative entities to become part of my life. You can become a victim of your fears, so if you fear these entities yes they will become part of your life because you unconsciously are creating this reality. You know how many people where burned because so call believers in God deem people to be evil or posses by demons or even call them devils. Popular belief of the time was that if you had some kind of mental disorder they where posses by demonic entities, how many of innocent people where killed by the so call good people of God. Fear fogs your thoughts and blinds your actions. If you live a harmonious life where you feel at peace you do not have to worry about being harm by these entities.
It took me a long time to understand what forgiveness and compassion really means, these words where part of Jesus thought as he utter the words," forgive them for they know not what they do", this is the power of the heart that lives within each and everyone of us.

Many many blessings to all...:wub:

frank samuel
30th May 2010, 15:06
Sorry double post.

Beren
30th May 2010, 16:53
God created everything right? then God also created the demons...perhaps not directly, perhaps they were like us and they fell...they are still made of God's substance and consciousness and one day they will too return to God

Compassion is what we need, no more wars.

And for once I am totally in agreement with Chris :)

Love to both and have fun whatever you believe :wave:

God created everything. Also he gave free will to his sons ( I use the term sons, when in reality spiritual beings have no gender).
Some of that sons,the third, decided that they are going to go their separate ways and rebelled against God. They questioned God `s right to rule ,to impose standards and everything else. They tried to be sole deciders about what is good and what is not.

Trouble was that they were not Creator and hence fore they could not impose their own standards in universe and before universe came to be.
Now ,I believe if they questioned all peacefully who know what would then happen, but they questioned all forcefully ,they warred in heaven they accused all others who still trusted Creator of -basically- suck ups ,that the were controlled and rest.

Then they started to spoil every good thing God made in universe, their rebellion led to many sorrows across universe that we are not even aware of.
Finally they were cast out of spiritual dimension and place called Heaven ,where they lived before.
Being cast out they gradually lost all light that came from Creator. They turned themselves by their own choice into horrible forms of life and thus continued invading all free nations in universe carrying their wish and will to dominate all life forms -posing themselves as "gods, rulers, lords ".

To some they showed as reptilians, to others as other forms. But their essence is spiritual,since once they were sons of God.

Jesus came to redeem lost in that heavenly war, to show perfect example of God`s standards for man. To be perfect in body and in spirit.

Whom of them will return to grace again... I don`t know. It`s up to them and God`s patience towards them at the end.
But the fact remains that they brought death and pain to universe. They brought destruction.

They sow evil and now they will reap what they sow.

It is the eternal justice of God.

We have nothing to do with it. We can not change or affect it- it`s all in God`s hands related to those spirits.

zenith
30th May 2010, 18:24
One this is sure that MY life force was given to ME and I will not let any sucking leech to take it from me.
Except of course the bacteria that form the majority of your physical body (smile).

kriya
30th May 2010, 18:35
We are all on a journey back to God, every last single consciousness in existence.

All on a spiritual path, not one soul can be lost forever.

Love,

Kriya

Baelsfire
30th May 2010, 20:12
Im awake and aware enough to see where the Bible comes from and what purpose the plagiarised and distorted stories serve. The anointed one is reported to have said "pay Caesar your taxes" in the Roman Catholic Bible. Very odd statement for a Jewish rebel to have said. What are the political ramifications of that i wonder? And it goes on from there..

Dont get me wrong, i thing your meaning and intent is probably lovely, but as soon as you start preaching how listening to "Jesus'" words are the only way i start to cringe.

religion will not help at all,it`s a distraction from Christ`s message.

This strikes me as somewhat... oxy-moronic. Christs message? Listen to the so-called words of the religious figure head, but simultaneously realise it wont help us? Is that some kind of Zen?

No rituals will help.

I ritually bath daily and am reborn through cleansing rituals. It helps me be fresh, clear, and my mentality is orientated in a positive manner.

No shamanic approach.

No journeys into the desert then for 40 days and 40 nights then?

No weird spiritual technique.

Please expand on what is a weird spiritual technique and what is not weird... and why.

No chakra stuff.
Impossible.

No meditation and self help man made thought patterns.

Ok, now your pissing me off. You're telling people not to take time and think clearly, do you realise that? or are you so confused and jumbled from your own advice you don't realise how self destructive that is?

RedeZra
30th May 2010, 20:29
religions are God's attempts to retie mankind back to Him

in that sense - as Ramana Maharshi says - all religions are paraphernalia to God

there is nothing wrong with religions

all religions are valid as long as it is of Divine origin

the point of religion is to make man mindful of God

the spiritual soul is not content with once a week worship

but wants an intimate relationship with Divinity

this thirst for truth love and light is being exploited by charlatans

for the purpose of moneymaking and to keep the soul in the dark

so discernment is of utmost importance if the seeker wants success

without threading the slow safe paths of religions

one is not worshipping an outside being when worshipping God

devotion to Jesus is devotion to the love and the light within

nothing wrong with that - in fact it is prescribed by the soul doctor lol

kriya
30th May 2010, 21:12
Yes and for me that is done via mediaition and service to GOD

Love,

Kriya

Beren
30th May 2010, 21:31
Im awake and aware enough to see where the Bible comes from and what purpose the plagiarised and distorted stories serve. The anointed one is reported to have said "pay Caesar your taxes" in the Roman Catholic Bible. Very odd statement for a Jewish rebel to have said. What are the political ramifications of that i wonder? And it goes on from there..

The thing you speak of was a test from ones whom wished to arrest Jesus. Whole phrase is : "Give Caesar what belongs to him and give God what belongs to God. " Jesus was not a Jewish rebel . If you can not see that from all that he spoke and did, then I can not help you.

Dont get me wrong, i thing your meaning and intent is probably lovely, but as soon as you start preaching how listening to "Jesus'" words are the only way i start to cringe.

This strikes me as somewhat... oxy-moronic. Christs message? Listen to the so-called words of the religious figure head, but simultaneously realise it wont help us? Is that some kind of Zen?

Jesus was and is not a religious figure. Religion is man made corporate entity which serve its purpose to keep masses enslaved and blind. Religion is made in order to silently creep in people`s lives and steal the spirituality which is always a private thing, then to enslave people and thus pull them away of God while in the same time they think they are actually close to God. Religion does its job marvelously.
Jesus is as far from religion as light is far from the darkness. Again if you can not make a difference and see the reality surrounding Jesus and his words and acts , I can`t help it.

I ritually bath daily and am reborn through cleansing rituals. It helps me be fresh, clear, and my mentality is orientated in a positive manner.

What that has to do with thing we are talking here?
I get the feeling that you do not understand what I am saying but wish to mock ...

No journeys into the desert then for 40 days and 40 nights then?

Again, what that has to do with Shamanic approach? Did Jesus smoke opiates , ayahasca or other hallucinogens?
Did he summoned up spirits and did rituals before people to amaze them?
All he did was exact opposite thing when helping in order to show them God`s power which is always clear without rituals.
When he cured he cured without spectacle. When he fed people, he prayed and again without spectacle...
He didn`t prayed to spirits and ghosts like shamans do, he prayed to Creator.
See the difference?

Please expand on what is a weird spiritual technique and what is not weird... and why.

New Age stuff is full of that, many self help guru`s are here ...I don`t need to elaborate.
I will just say that many offer second or third hand solutions,while you could always go straightforward to God ...
Now who`s making profits here???

Impossible.

Ok, now your pissing me off. You're telling people not to take time and think clearly, do you realise that? or are you so confused and jumbled from your own advice you don't realise how self destructive that is?

Why I am pissing you off? Did I offended you for speaking the truth?
Thinking clearly is just like that- thinking clearly. Why would you need any external help from same people who are on the same level as you?
It`s the same pool where we all swimming, why do you think man made self help stuff, books, meditation techniques with eastern religion sounding in, will help?

It`s just another man made philosophy.
Same stuff that leads to nowhere.

When you wish to learn , you ask one who knows better.
And who would know better that one who created all?

When you have a problem, try to fix it . try to ask ,if you don`t know how, the one who knows how .
Many pose as know-hows but actually they are leading you astray. Circles are funny things, you always end up on the beginning.
Same you,same trouble but new teacher, leader,guru,philosopher, mind self help doctor... where will new ones will lead you?
At your beginning, only with less energy you will end up. Until one day you give up,when you`re spent and tired of going in circles and being led from ignorants who think-to-know-all... THERE is the place evil spirits wish us all to be !
Tired and helpless! Then we are easy prey for devouring.
This is serious things and we should not take this lightly...

greybeard
30th May 2010, 21:53
Beren again I sense your frustration.
My heart goes out to you.

Where you perhaps err is that you give the impression that only Jesus spoke the Truth.
The sages of India were speaking that same truth long before Jesus was born, its well documented,
There is even the possibility that Jesus in the missing years travelled to India and the Himalayas to sit at the feet of enlightened Gurus to learn.
Accepted Yes there are charlatans in India too

He was and is Divine but so are we. He had to start the same as us in order to show that we can do the same and more.
You give the impression that you are against meditaion.
Jesus said for us to be still and know that I am God, That surely is meditation on God within.
The knidom of Heaven is to be found within -- surely the finding is through meditation.
Please clarify.

God loves us he would not leave us without valid teachers at this difficult time.
Power vs Force is partly about how to tell truth from false hood, the wolves in sheep's clothing.
By their fruits you will know them.
Any teacher looking for follower, selling secrets, is not a True teacher.
A true teacher does not try to convince you, is there to serve you, has no agenda
I can think of several, no doubt there are more.
With
Love Chris

Beren
30th May 2010, 22:16
Chris,
I am not against meditation as a form of dwelling with your thoughts and ,you know, finding tranquility in chaotic world.
Surely I can not explain all that I see and understand.

And even Jesus said that the ones who are not against him are actually working with him...

My point was false teachers who robbed all including meditation.
They sell premises and stealthy make cults and followers...

Again speaking about the root problem in this thread-evil spirits- ,this was and is my concern. It`s about that all roads lead to them and their attempt to rule over us.
They worked night a day to invent techniques and movements and philosophies to seduce human mind. And their works are not easily spotted for they are cloaked in light and love.

We must test all which is served to us in order to stay sane.

And for Himalayas and Jesus going there... well to mildly put it this way- I do not think it ever happened. Doesn`t mean that God didn`t brought upon many sages and wise ones to help people there.

Beren
30th May 2010, 22:30
RedeZra,

I think your explanation about religion are very accurate. In reality God does not and thus man does not need to have religions to communicate.
But God sometimes uses religion as a tool to attract some persons in order that later he can show greater things.
Sadly many are lost in religions since then stop developing their relationship with Father. They think that religion will do all for them, a system that takes care of an individual.

Maybe that works somewhere but with father - it does not.

3(C)+me
30th May 2010, 22:54
Why I am pissing you off? Did I offended you for speaking the truth?
Thinking clearly is just like that- thinking clearly. Why would you need any external help from same people who are on the same level as you?
It`s the same pool where we all swimming, why do you think man made self help stuff, books, meditation techniques with eastern religion sounding in, will help?

It is well known that the bible has been edited...certain bible texts were removed and others were added. I suggest you read about the Gnostic gospels to see how the Bible was constructed..If it's been edited why should we take it as the sole truth???

It`s just another man made philosophy.
Same stuff that leads to nowhere. How would you know that, where is your proof of this...

When you wish to learn , you ask one who knows better.
And who would know better that one who created all?

I would suggest you wait till someone asks you for your advice. An old saying goes unsolicited advice is useless.

When you have a problem, try to fix it . try to ask ,if you don`t know how, the one who knows how .
Many pose as know-hows but actually they are leading you astray. Circles are funny things, you always end up on the beginning.
Same you,same trouble but new teacher, leader,guru,philosopher, mind self help doctor... where will new ones will lead you?
At your beginning, only with less energy you will end up. Until one day you give up,when you`re spent and tired of going in circles and being led from ignorants who think-to-know-all... THERE is the place evil spirits wish us all to be !
Tired and helpless! Then we are easy prey for devouring.
This is serious things and we should not take this lightly...

There is saying,
God is one he goes by many names....
These are your opionions but it is not the truth, you have a right to your view as all others in this world. Your view does not carry more weight then anyone elses it is just another view...

greybeard
30th May 2010, 23:05
There is so many thoughts on what enlightenment is that I thought it best to get it straight from the one who is in such a state.

There are levels of enlightenment and after fully transcending the ego this is an account of the final state
copied from the book "I Reality and Subjectivity" by Dr David Hawkins MD Ph.D

"Suddenly without warning, a shift in awareness occurred and the Presence totally prevailed, unmistakable and all encompassing. There were a few moments of intense apprehension as the self died, and then the absoluteness of the Presence inspired a flash of awe. This breakthrough was spectacular and more intense than anything before. It had no counterpart in ordinary experience. The profound shock was was cushioned by the love that is the Presence. Without the support and protection of that love, it seems that one would be annihilated.
There followed a moment of terror as the ego clung to its existence, fearing it would become nothingness. Instead, as it died, it was replaced by the Self as Everythingness, the All in which everything was known and obvious in its perfect expression of its own essence.
With non-locality came the awareness that one is all that ever was or can be. One is total and complete, beyond all identities, beyond gender, beyond even humanness itself. One need never again fear suffering and death.

What happened to the body beyond this point is immaterial. At certain level of spiritual awareness, ailments of the body heal or spontaneously disappear, but in the Absolute state such considerations are irrelevant.
The body will run its predicted course and then return from whence it came. Its a matter of no importance, Reality is unaffected. The body is an it rather than a me; just another object like furniture in a room. It may seem comical that people still address the body as though it were an individual you, but there is no way to explain this state of awareness to the unaware. It is best to just go about ones business and allow providence to handle the social adjustment. However as one reaches bliss, it is very difficult to conceal that state of intense ecstasy.
in this final apocalypse of the self, the dissolution of the sole remaining duality of existence versus non existence dissolves in Universal Divinity and no individual consciousness is left to chose. The last step, then, is taken by God."

Beren
30th May 2010, 23:13
There is so many thoughts on what enlightenment is that I thought it best to get it straight from the one who is in such a state.

There are levels of enlightenment and after fully transcending the ego this is an account of the final state
copied from the book "I Reality and Subjectivity" by Dr David Hawkins MD Ph.D

"Suddenly without warning, a shift in awareness occurred and the Presence totally prevailed, unmistakable and all encompassing. There were a few moments of intense apprehension as the self died, and then the absoluteness of the Presence inspired a flash of awe. This breakthrough was spectacular and more intense than anything before. It had no counterpart in ordinary experience. The profound shock was was cushioned by the love that is the Presence. Without the support and protection of that love, it seems that one would be annihilated.
There followed a moment of terror as the ego clung to its existence, fearing it would become nothingness. Instead, as it died, it was replaced by the Self as Everythingness, the All in which everything was known and obvious in its perfect expression of its own essence.
With non-locality came the awareness that one is all that ever was or can be. One is total and complete, beyond all identities, beyond gender, beyond even humanness itself. One need never again fear suffering and death.

What happened to the body beyond this point is immaterial. At certain level of spiritual awareness, ailments of the body heal or spontaneously disappear, but in the Absolute state such considerations are irrelevant.
The body will run its predicted course and then return from whence it came. Its a matter of no importance, Reality is unaffected. The body is an it rather than a me; just another object like furniture in a room. It may seem comical that people still address the body as though it were an individual you, but there is no way to explain this state of awareness to the unaware. It is best to just go about ones business and allow providence to handle the social adjustment. However as one reaches bliss, it is very difficult to conceal that state of intense ecstasy.
in this final apocalypse of the self, the dissolution of the sole remaining duality of existence versus non existence dissolves in Universal Divinity and no individual consciousness is left to chose. The last step, then, is taken by God."

Chris, this is beautifully said.

Ultimately a day is coming where light will shine through ones aligned with Creator in its full potential.
Until then ,let us shine as best as we can. Let us learn and love.

P.S.

cccme,
You are also entitled to your opinion, it`s just the thing that truth is one and it does not depend from our opinions - rather of the Father. I will add just this and you contemplate, have you ever read Bible? That very one you claim being edited? If you did you`d find what is written about all. Many books are lost but many are saved.
But I get the feeling that to ever doubting souls even their own existence is doubtful and questionable...

RedeZra
30th May 2010, 23:59
a Name of Divinity is a switch for the power of love and light within the heart

call on God for guidance or help

such a simple thing

just by repeating such a Name one can cross the sea of samsara

for a Divine name is so potent that it raises one's awareness of the Pure consciousness

Beren
31st May 2010, 22:00
a Name of Divinity is a switch for the power of love and light within the heart

call on God for guidance or help

such a simple thing

just by repeating such a Name one can cross the sea of samsara

for a Divine name is so potent that it raises one's awareness of the Pure consciousness

It takes that first step, that bold step, a step in which you win one single fight - a fight that for some is the hardest- to humble yourself before Creator as your Father.

It`s the most easiest thing and the most hardest in the same time.
To say: "Father, please help me..."
With this we either survive against ourselves or we are defeated by ourselves.

God does not interfere ,it`s up to us to make a first step.
A genuine first step.

Then you see all power in his name and against that power -no spirit of evil can stand.

Beren
31st May 2010, 22:35
From now on , I will post on this thread life experiences . Real things that happened and how that helped me to learn more about what is really going on.
Against whom we are dealing in this reality and who is who.

First post will come tomorrow but I want to write this first; in essence all that we constantly do is think and develop thoughts. Good or bad, relevant or not. We are thoughts. before something happens in physical reality ,it is first in our mind and heart.

That is one huge area and where many fear to thread. And that area is heavily exploited by spirits. Since all they had to do is spark a thought pattern in our mind and we do thing that we are not even aware why we did it in a first place.

This actually fight over our mind and heart. Physicality can always be renewed but mind and heart are things of very different nature, once damaged -they slowly if ever heal. Takes enormous power for a heart to heal and mind to get healthy when spoiled.

So think about this- what is happening with our mind and heart?
Do you feel that some force wishes to control your mind or heart?

Do you sometimes feel that you do things which you do not wish in your soul but your mind goes crazy without your consent?
Do you feel tranquility and peace and suddenly like a wave ,something stuck you and you have completely nasty thoughts?
Uncontrolled sexual thoughts and lusts and then all is again peaceful?

Like someone wishes your energy when you all of a sudden lost it in your mind about sexual desires...

Or do you swap from peace to anger to frustration and sadness?

This is a theme that I will try to broaden here. In order to see our enemy and its tactics ,I think winning this fight is crucial, fight for our mind and heart- fight for sanity in insane world.

greybeard
31st May 2010, 22:36
We take one step towards God Beren as you know, He takes a hundred towards us.
He gave us free will so we could choose His love or otherwise.
Love and fear can not co-exist.

With Love to you my friend
Chris

Beren
1st June 2010, 15:04
One of the experiences:

Few years ago a friend of mine went with his daughter to see and talk with one man . The things they wished to talk was about spiritual stuff. My friend is Christian and that man was practicing magic and some other stuff too- a clear sign of channeler and person which deals with spirits.
They arrived at his house and he welcomed them on his couch. He tried to invoke spiritual force to "show" them his powers of predicting stuff...
But it happened that whatever he tried , nothing helped in the presence of friend and his daughter. Eventually man told them that three persons are sitting at his couch and he can't do anything.

He wished to impress them with his powers .

Now bear in mind that there were only three physical persons there in the room. Man that deals with spiritism, my friend and his daughter. But the spiritist saw another person sitting beside them on couch.
My friend felt a bit uneasy since he did not saw anybody in the room beside his daughter and the spiritist.

Later on he found out that an angel was there as a protection for my friend and his daughter since magician invoked unknowingly evil spirits which revealed him for some time certain info . Evil spirits screamed at magician why he brought these people!!! He later had problems with evil spirits as a kind of revenge for inviting my friend and his daughter to his home.

Interesting thing was that my friend and his daughter never saw an angel or felt a thing there. It tells really interesting thing about God. It tells that God wishes for us not to lean on supernatural, he wants us to learn about him and truth, not to slip off from the path into supernatural tricks and miracles. One day we will do it. But until then we have to learn about Creator, without shortcuts which leads to ego trips and evil.

With power comes responsibility .
He will protect us always but he will not show tricks and fancy supernatural stuff just to amaze us. He wants us to get the real point, not to be deceived by tricks.

And tricks and wonders is exactly what evil spirits wishes for us- to be strained with them always missing the point ,thus to never ever really learn.