PDA

View Full Version : Amazing Massive Sinkhole in Texas ... 700 feet wide and 150 feet deep, AND GROWING

The One
12th July 2011, 20:19
I do admire the attitude of the man in the video which said he's going down with the ship ...

With so much abnormalities taking place all around ... a sense of humor is a very good thing ...

vUPCI4LD3Og

TargeT
12th July 2011, 21:07
pretty big fault lines in that area... is this the start of the ELENIN (destroyer) cycle? ( I mean obviously it HAS started, the level of natural disaster this year is irrefutably higher than normal)

Ba-ba-Ra
12th July 2011, 21:39
Many sinkholes worldwide in the last year. Here's a website showing quite a few. The reasons seem to vary - everything from broken waterlines to floods to earthquakes to they're not sure what. But clearly our planet is being strained.

http://webparkz.blogspot.com/2011/05/massive-sinkholes-around-world.html

Carmody
13th July 2011, 01:30
Diasetta Texas.

This, with the vortex/energy/ley line overly for Google earth. (www.vortexmaps.com)

Fancy that --- right on a 'prime' ley line. The center of the town is about 1.5km (1 mile, approx) away from the ley line marker. Which, from my research and experiences, is basically within the effect zone, no doubt. The ley lines move about a bit and shift in their intensities. They are not totally static.

This town is also in the bottom right corner of Texas, relatively speaking. My first suspicion was that it was on the Ogallala Aquifer, but it would have to be in the opposite corner that it is for that to be an effective point of analysis.

Severe flooding in the US central plains, as is happening now, can cause underground streams to enlarge and erode the ground below and cause sinkholes.

Point being, that underground streams are KNOWN To follow ley lines.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/a6/High_plains_fresh_groundwater_usage_2000.svg

Carmody
13th July 2011, 01:50
did a quick Google of Diasetta, the first thing that comes up?

Psychic Call Led to Liberty County Mass Graves Search

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110607-liberty-county-graves-investigation

Maia Gabrial
13th July 2011, 01:57
The first thought going through my mind about the many sink holes is that maybe there are too many underground bases, secret cities and railway systems.....

Lost Soul
13th July 2011, 02:03
Suck out the oil and you're going to create an underground vacuum. Nature abhors a vacuum.

Rocky_Shorz
13th July 2011, 02:21
did a quick Google of Diasetta, the first thing that comes up?

Psychic Call Led to Liberty County Mass Graves Search

http://www.myfoxhouston.com/dpp/news/local/110607-liberty-county-graves-investigation

Cheney went hunting with more than one Lawyer?

ghostrider
13th July 2011, 03:40
elenin is affecting the earth, weather, oceans, plant life, fishes, soon they won't be able to hide it.

loveandgratitude
13th July 2011, 04:09
The first thought going through my mind about the many sink holes is that maybe there are too many underground bases, secret cities and railway systems.....

I think you are on to something.

ViralSpiral
13th July 2011, 06:34
Mmmmmmm, the rabbit-hole reveals this is from 2008??

ZEvCP7TXIEU

try Google it.... I know cencorship is alive and well but I cant find any recent news on this

The Truth Is In There
13th July 2011, 07:26
just one more confirmation that the zetas are right. no doubt we'll see many more of their predictions coming true in the next few months.

WhiteFeather
13th July 2011, 14:18
LoL, yep thats the answer without a doubt. Re: Sinkholes and underground bases.

conk
13th July 2011, 15:22

I think you are on to something.
Throw in a little Hollow Earth stuff and you have yourself a good theory.

Carmody
13th July 2011, 17:28
yeah, but water flows under the surface of the earth, in just about any place you can imagine. Flow rates change and shift all the time.

Most of the time a sinkhole is just a sinkhole.

steveofengland
13th July 2011, 18:53
pretty big fault lines in that area... is this the start of the ELENIN (destroyer) cycle? ( I mean obviously it HAS started, the level of natural disaster this year is irrefutably higher than normal)

This hit the news in 2008, but it is theorised that Elenin could have been influencing earth since 2004 so could be connected.

Hummingbird
13th July 2011, 19:09
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ZcgDyVl8FCg/TeUOYv8NdJI/AAAAAAAAFvE/1EoxnuPOWfI/s1600/massive_sinkholes_around_the_world_03.jpg

I doubt I did that right so probly won't show up, anyhow all of the sink holes look the same except the one In Guatemala, a perfect circle and can't see the bottom. Maybe some type of scalar weapon used to reach something underground, there was also a huge storm the night it happened so no one was outside to see anything suspicious, or maybe it rained to much and caused a sink hole..

Me wonders if the planet's vibration is changing therefor effecting the density of soil.

Maia Gabrial
14th July 2011, 20:12
I'd like to add all the underground nuclear testing to the mix.
I think a natural sinkhole wouldn't be perfectly round....
Some type of technology we're not aware of maybe?

The One
15th July 2011, 10:27
Huge Sink Hole Opens Causing Fatal Utah Crash

SALT LAKE CITY A 15-year-old girl is dead after heavy rains caused a huge sink hole to open on a northeastern Utah highway, swallowing one vehicle and causing her father's SUV to careen off the road.

Authorities said the crash that killed Justine Barneck and injured her father, Michael Barneck, late Wednesday night happened when the road collapsed in front of them, leaving a patch of asphalt on the edge of the hole that the vehicle hit, causing the fatal accident.

At about the same time, a second car actually went into the 40-foot-wide, 30-foot-deep hole, said Utah Highway Patrol Cpl. Todd Johnson. The driver of that vehicle, 37-year-old Helen Paulson, was hurt, but the extent of her injuries was not immediately clear.

The accidents near Tabiona, about 90 miles east of Salt Lake City, came about 15 minutes after a heavy storm began at about 11:30 p.m., quickly overflowing a clogged culvert and washing out the two-lane state road, Johnson said.

Michael Barneck was taken to a hospital with head injuries and is expected to be released Friday.

Justine Barneck was very close to her family, especially her twin sister, Jentri, who was not in the vehicle, said older sister Jamie Allred.

"She was an absolute angel," Allred said.

Allred said her sister's death was deeply felt in Tabiona, a town of a few hundred people at the base of the Uinta Mountains. She said the family has strong roots in the community, where one school holds kindergarten through high school students.

"She was more than willing to help anyone. I don't think there could be many 15-year-olds like her ... she was perfect from day one," Allred told The Associated Press.

All three people were wearing seat belts, Johnson said.

The highway will remain closed while repairs are made and traffic is being diverted.

Something is going on i dont know what but i can feel something is not right

http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=sinkhole&hl=en&biw=1280&bih=827&prmd=ivns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=8BUgTu-QK47u-gbag4TAAw&sqi=2&ved=0CDUQsAQ

Billy
15th July 2011, 12:46
I do admire the attitude of the man in the video which said he's going down with the ship ...

With so much abnormalities taking place all around ... a sense of humor is a very good thing ...

vUPCI4LD3Og

No white flags :-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xX3DD7kR9O4