PDA

View Full Version : personal physical effects of the shift

two-R-one
17th March 2010, 12:10
I gotta say for me it's been and continues to be a harry ride both physically and mentally.. from heart palpitations on and off, allergic reactions to something (atleast it seems to be) , very heightened awareness/intuitiveness .. then some days brain fog and feeling run down.. it's like a rollercoaster at times.. It seems I start getting use to an effect or difference in my being and here comes something new that needs to be integrated..

then again when I meditated I would ask my guides to give me all I could handle..LOL I guess I asked for it and they were more then happy to oblige.. the last month or so I had to ask them to back me off a little and it did help... still get those moments of extreme highs and lows and it seems a constant battle of integration .. curious what others are feeling and going through.. a thread on this topic seems appropriate here at this time .. many people are going through this blindly and probably think they are losing it!:dizzy:

Eric J (Viking)
17th March 2010, 12:22
Yes it's really weird at the moment..l Have spoken to other folk and commented on that. I can feel the shift...palpitions as well...also the ringing 24/7 all day!!! strange times ahead...

viking

Burke
17th March 2010, 13:48
it has always been headaches for me, not much else that that I cannot contribute to normal influences

it has been happening to me since the late 70s; when i open up my mind and get downloads, access the akashic records, touch truth source (choose your jargon) I always get a physical high for a period of time from hours to days...followed by headaches and or migraines and even some slight depression

wish I could stay there all the time (I have worked on it) but dealing with the mundane world in this state is absolutely flabbergasting and really brings unwanted attention

stardustaquarion
17th March 2010, 13:48
Hello! if you are having allergic reactions you could be an Indigo awakening and activating your DNA. There is very interesting information here http://www.azuritepress.com/dna_activation.php and if you are interested let me know, I have a link to loads of their techniques that are free

Because what is happening with the activations of the Illuminate races, some of the symptoms that are consider activations may not be at all, they may be de-activations as their system of false memory matrix that is programed to be up and running by 2012 gets on line. There is comprehensive information about that here http://www.azuritepress.com/New%20Comers/intro_topic_summary_2.php

Love

fr66ajc
17th March 2010, 15:14
Well I've had allergies (hayfever) since 1977 but that was put down to a severely hot summer in 1976. Thousands of people got sensitised back then.

For me, recent changes have been more the 'brain-fog' kind. I am noticing it more and more. Also my sleep is disturbed much more. It is a rare event that I sleep without interruption for a whole night, and it's not just a loo trip that's needed.

I have also noticed a heightened intuitiveness, it's seems to cut in much more frequently these days, and I am very appreciative of it, however I have also found it more difficult to clear the clutter of my mind when meditating.

All rather confusing if I must say, but there certainly seems to be something going on.

stardustaquarion
17th March 2010, 15:22
I used to have a lots of problems with sleeplessness and mental fog (doctors normally called ME or fibromyalgia) It all stopped when I started doing the maharic seal and astral seal http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/Maharic.php they are safe techniques and if you don't like them you don't do them anymore

It helps protect to a point from the activations the illuminati are doing

Love

Majorion
17th March 2010, 17:40
It helps protect to a point from the activations the illuminati are doing
Hey stardust,

I think all people really have to do is believe in themselves more, Illuminati activations or whatnot will never have any effect on a person that is awake.

Anyway my "norm" is all-nighters, lol, must be getting some pretty darn strong Illuminati activations eh? :drag:

stardustaquarion
17th March 2010, 17:47
Hey stardust,

Anyway my "norm" is all-nighters, lol, must be getting some pretty darn strong Illuminati activations eh? :drag:

Hi, actually the transmissions from the GA are normally nocturnal because the frequency fence is more active in the day. I understand what you say about being awaken and I would love it to be that way. But most people are feeling something is going on and it is not of the positive kind. Most people are feeling booged down in one way or another, very anxious and stressed. We have options and one of those options is to consider techniques that can help us not to be dragged down by the enhanced frequency fence. The frequency fence is not new, its being here for many milenia which is why people find it so difficult to have clear communication with the higher aspects of themselves.

Love

two-R-one
17th March 2010, 17:57
Hello! if you are having allergic reactions you could be an Indigo awakening and activating your DNA.

I do believe this is the case with me..something I've always known without understanding.. I will be looking up those links later..
thanks, peace

xbusymom
17th March 2010, 20:18
I guess I am an oddball... I have had frenzied chaotic vibes for a long time... until a few months back when everything seemed to calm down within myself... and I talked to my dad about how just when everything was getting peaceful for me -the world was going the opposite direction and getting all shook up...

...it just feels ... weird!

5thElement
17th March 2010, 21:53
Palpitations have been coming and going for me - at odd times. Not like it's exercise or stres related. Also the brain fog :) I have been hearing that from everyone at work (brain fog). And don't get me started on time speeding up. Even my kids are saying it seems like it is going fast!

5th

SteveX
18th March 2010, 12:01
I see myself as grounded. I'm quite intuitive and fairly rational except where jam jar lids or junk mail are concerned. I have however had instances where I know something is going to happen like a win on a one-arm bandit or the penalty kick is going to be missed. Silly things really and nothing ever negative.

BUT man!.... Since September last I've had a feeling of expectant anxiety. Something is going to happen. I feel that whatever it is is positive but if I don't look for it I'm going to miss it.

Every since I could remember I've had this hard-wired thought that I'm here for a reason. What ever that reason is I'm not to sure. Whatever it is I wish it would bleedin hurry up because me body is wearing out. I don’t know if this expectant anxiety is due to or connected to why I think I’m here for a reason. It might not be but what ever it is I don’t want to miss it.

Something is on the horizon.
:clock:

ewhite
18th March 2010, 13:43
The past six months or so have been quite an ordeal for me as well, not bad, just different. The anxiety I have been dealing with does not feel negative, and I only call it anxiety because I have no other word for it. The best way I can explain is that it is similar to the feeling I used to have when I was young on Christmas Eve, more of an excited anxiety. Beyond that my skin feels "charged" in a way. When I am in a meditative state, imagining a world of love or just walking through my favorite wooded path, I literally "light up." My hair feels like it is dancing.

Emotional tidal waves have been the strangest aspect for me. There are instances where I feel fed up with people, with things and with the daily grind to the point where I want to scream and a minute later I feel this overwhelming sense of joy to be alive, so intense I almost break down and cry tears of happiness.

Beyond those: Brain fog, heart palpitations, time speeding up, vivid dreams, and an overall heightening of my senses.

Needless to say, I am very pleased I am not the only one.

-E

frank samuel
18th March 2010, 14:05
Is been quite a month for me, my world is a no worries world. But this month everything I can think of has been turn upside down. You name it, it happen. Today my physical body just age another year and I woke up with a fever and a cold. I had not gotten sick in over 3 years. I welcome all the changes because I know change and hurdles are a necessary part of our growth process. I think in a way we are tuning in to each others frequencies so we feel the anxiety in the air. The new AV2 although is a welcome change is been hard on all of us trying to adjust. My dreams are vivid and I wake up thinking about everybody in the forum, I feel compel to try to help in whatever way I can. Believe me I don't envy the mods one bit. They need all our support and love.

Blessings to all and thank you for this thread.:grouphug::wave::thumb::wub:

two-R-one
18th March 2010, 16:44
it makes me feel better just knowing that many are FEELING this same phenomena .. are we all feeling the connectedness more vividly? are we feeling the collective feelings of all? ..interesting to say the least!!

thank you all

Moxie
18th March 2010, 18:45
I had a bout of vertigo that lasted 3 weeks Dec/Jan. followed by PVCs (premature ventricular contractions)<learned that when I went to the cardiologist because he corrected me when I said palpitations... 3 or 4 each minute 24/7 for 6 weeks (they just stopped 2 weeks ago). It's difficult to avoid feeling anxious when your heart is thumping around.

So now, I'm taking boron chelate to rid the body of cumulative radiation from the ct scans, nuclear stress test etc. I bit the bullet w/the docs recommendations because "palpitations" are usually benign unless the heart is not receiving enough oxygen... turns out all is well.

I did practice shielding/protection, Maharic Seal & others.

One significant experience: while reclining on the bed a month or so ago, I suddenly felt euphoria fill & surround me simultaneous w/thoughts about "leaving" this world, whether it's physical death, whatever, some kind of significant transition of a lifetime, likened to physical death... a giddy anticipation like I hadn't felt in a long time, if ever, especially over death, the ultimate Trip.

I'm still not sure what this "shift" is all about... even after reading so many perspectives... Ash'a Deane's work seems excellent.. come what may hey?

Clarityofawareness
18th March 2010, 20:45
Excellent thread here, thanks for starting it.
Few month ago I asked for some higher awareness, much of which any normal person could not handle. Yet... what is a normal person? Anyways I was laying in bed when I had a slight feeling that I was about to experience something unlike no other experience of mine. My upper chest suddenly cave in like an invisible force pushing it past me spine and into the bed. Yet it was all like an astral experience because I felt that part of me chest go past the bed. Before I could swallow the majority of just happened my chest went back to normal and then the upper part of my head did the same thing. To this this my conscious mind can not comprehend what happened to me. I do sense that it had to do with some very higher spiritual shtuff concerning things we can not even begin to comprehend. It's all good I'm sure. Unless of course you can remote view what happened to me, or maybe give me more perspectives?

My point is that we all should read more threads and be part of them, so that we all can experience more perspectives, which could give us more options in life. For example, if you don't believe in what happen to me as being my experience or you don't believe in UFO's, Santa Clause, the Boogie man, what ever. Then I can only offer you more possibilities by way more perspectives. Such as this past internet radio program that I had hosted for a little while. Here is a brief commercial I made for that past show...

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/2482838/the_clarity_of_awareness_program/

Kevin aka COA

fr66ajc
18th March 2010, 21:08
If I may say one thing positive about the changes - it is that the egregore of Avalon 2 is much healthier than AV1. I can feel it already and it is growing strong.

With a source of balance and power such as that, we are all well placed to face the changes ahead. If we can all connect to it, as well as our inner selves then we have little to worry about, and a great friend to lean on in troubled times.

I know I have found my home. :thumb:

yiolas
18th March 2010, 23:19
I've got the 24/7 ringing in my ears as well. Sometimes it even wakes me up at night. The tones seem to change from high to low and sometimes it sounds like a chorus !
I've been a little light headed and tend to bump into things as well. But otherwise I feel great !
I have synchronicities on a daily basis and friends and family often finish each other's sentences or begin a conversation about the same topic.
Very interesting.
Even my dogs are beginning to read my mind. The minute I'm thinking about taking them for a walk (all 3 of them including the cat) they begin circling around me in a frenzy. It can be hilarious at times. They are all over me before I can get my coat on. I been getting weird food cravings, like pickles with cheese in the middle of the night. Sometimes I might even hear someone calling my name when no one in the house has.

MargueriteBee
19th March 2010, 00:08
I have been feeling that excited feeling also. I find that I have to make myself be more patient with others. Today has been a lovely day but I do feel aches and pains once in a while.

Stargazer
19th March 2010, 00:45
I'm experiencing the constant ringing ...more in my left ear than right...Disorientation...that's the downside

What I also experience is:

Feeling of well being ....that things will turn out as they should
Electric shocks and tingles running down from my brain through my arms and into my hands
Increased Sense of balance and flow...I can turn around (no looking) and pitch something over my shoulder and into the waste can from 8 feet
I finish other folks thoughts for them...I know what they are going to say

And a feeling I'm not in competition with you....just challenging myself to be better

Peace Y'all

MargueriteBee
19th March 2010, 06:23
One thing I have also noticed is that I have no interest in complex technical things. Legal papers, the type just swims across the page. However, give me a practical problem to solve and it's done.

Edit: My dog Jill and I hardly need words or signals anymore.

stardustaquarion
19th March 2010, 12:27
I have found this:

How can barium affect my health?

The health effects of the different barium compounds depend on how well the compound dissolves in water. Barium compounds that do not dissolve well in water are not generally harmful and are often used by doctors for medical purposes.

Those barium compounds that dissolve well in water may cause harmful health effects in people. Ingesting high levels of barium compounds that dissolve well in water over the short term has resulted in

* Difficulties in breathing * Increased blood pressure * Changes in heart rhythm * Stomach irritation * Brain swelling * Muscle weakness * Damage to the liver, kidney, heart, and spleen.

We don't know the effects in people of ingesting low levels of barium over the long term. Animal studies have found increased blood pressure and changes in the heart from ingesting barium over a long time. We don't know the effects of barium from breathing it or from touching it.

more http://www.chemtrails911.com/docs/bariumhealth.htm

It is no good news, it seems that the "de-activation" has taken physical form. The question is what do we do because the waters and foodstocks are contaminated already

There must be a way around

:eek:

two-R-one
21st March 2010, 15:08
the barium could explain a few of the physical effects some are experiencing.. but not the intuitive effects..etc... they may be trying to slow us down but they can't stop the shift.. these are cycles above and beyond their ability to control..IMO
two days ago I started doing the Maharic shield and Maharic seal techniques and it's been doing wonders for me personally.. I recommend anyone feeling a bit out of control to try them.. my next step is to get my girlfriend to put the techniques on audio MP3 to help me memorize the visualizations and sequence.. I thought at first that it was bogus until I got serious with the visualizations and intent .. then something I didn't really expect happened.. an unbelievable turn-around in my emotional state and physical symptoms.. get serious with it and trust the process.. trust in the power of your intent, practice the visualizations .. you will not be sorry ..
http://www.azuritepress.com/techniques/Maharic.php

http://www.azuritepress.com/images/med_eckasha.jpg

Love to you all.. and thank you sooo much to the poster that recommended this

two-R-one
21st March 2010, 15:14
LMAO I just noticed the time stamp on my edit of the above post.. I forgot to thank the poster that recommended this to me.. this stuff still freaks me out sometimes..

love energy to all!

stardustaquarion
21st March 2010, 15:30
I am so glad that you find it useful, wait until you get to the flame body techs, they truly rock but we must pace ourselves!. If you have any questions or need any help with techs just pm me

Love

two-R-one
21st March 2010, 17:00
I am so glad that you find it useful, wait until you get to the flame body techs, they truly rock but we must pace ourselves!. If you have any questions or need any help with techs just pm me

Love

If I hadn't experienced it my self, it would have been hard to believe .. the turn around in my well being in such a short time was really unexpected.. it was literally minutes after my first valid attempt.. me and my girl practiced the visualizations and sequence a few times in the house , then we went outside and I stood barefoot on my back lawn while she read thru the sequence and visuals .. I could actually feel the tingle as the column of protection rose up thru my body and out to the cosmos.. goosebumps, the whole bit!.. We went over it for probably an hour before hand talking about how the visuals should look in your mind's eye, what the intent should be.. in detail (really helped to visualize very vividly) we felt there was a rhythm to it and practiced that quite a few times.. while doing it , it felt very natural.. very exiting..

thanks again,

be well

Tamara
29th March 2010, 05:19
1. I've been experiencing dizzy spells, but I haven't really been noting them down, so I can't tell if they are related to my poor diet, sickness, or something more exciting.
2. In the last year, when I've gotten sick, I've been REALLY sick - BEDRIDDEN sick - and I don't normally get sick at all, even though my diet is not fantastic. I have a feeling that my body is going through some changes within and I'm trying to fight it. That's just a guess though. In October last year I wanted with all my heart to die. I wasn't just saying I wanted to die - I really DID want to die (I was that sick) . . . Thank God I'm over that now though!
3. My dreams have been really vivid with easy recall. I'm usually in odd, yet life-like, situations in my dreams and there are really bright colours all around me. I have to be honest and say that they just don't feel like dreams - I have a strong feeling that I'm traveling and entering a life, indeed a number of lives, that I'm currently living somewhere on another planet, because the dreams don't have a start or a finish - they are just snippets of really real situations, like I'm popping in and then I'm popping out.
4. I've been running a small business online since 2005 and suddenly this last year I just can't be bothered with it! It's a daily struggle to keep up with everything and keep in the spirit of things. I really want to move away from the computer or at least the business so I can find time to focus on reading about the things I enjoy, topics like these at Avalon/Camelot, but the business keeps my hands tied. AV2 has already put me days behind! I'm starting to hate the idea of technology, but I would rather die than survive without it! It's a love/hate thing!

These are the only major changes I've really felt besides the ringing in the ears constantly, but I put that down to being around the comp 24/7.

I've never meditated a day in my life - don't know how to and really can't find the time to, plus I just am not pulled toward needing to. Whether this is good or bad I'm not sure. I just don't feel that it's something I'm missing out on, but at the same time I do wish I had some of those meditational experiences/abilities that I read about from others.

Tamara
29th March 2010, 05:19
1. I've been experiencing dizzy spells, but I haven't really been noting them down, so I can't tell if they are related to my poor diet, sickness, or something more exciting.
2. In the last year, when I've gotten sick, I've been REALLY sick - BEDRIDDEN sick - and I don't normally get sick at all, even though my diet is not fantastic. I have a feeling that my body is going through some changes within and I'm trying to fight it. That's just a guess though. In October last year I wanted with all my heart to die. I wasn't just saying I wanted to die - I really DID want to die (I was that sick) . . . Thank God I'm over that now though!
3. My dreams have been really vivid with easy recall. I'm usually in odd, yet life-like, situations in my dreams and there are really bright colours all around me. I have to be honest and say that they just don't feel like dreams - I have a strong feeling that I'm traveling and entering a life, indeed a number of lives, that I'm currently living somewhere on another planet, because the dreams don't have a start or a finish - they are just snippets of really real situations, like I'm popping in and then I'm popping out.
4. I've been running a small business online since 2005 and suddenly this last year I just can't be bothered with it! It's a daily struggle to keep up with everything and keep in the spirit of things. I really want to move away from the computer or at least the business so I can find time to focus on reading about the things I enjoy, topics like these at Avalon/Camelot, but the business keeps my hands tied. AV2 has already put me days behind! I'm starting to hate the idea of technology, but I would rather die than survive without it! It's a love/hate thing!

These are the only major changes I've really felt besides the ringing in the ears constantly, but I put that down to being around the comp 24/7.

I've never meditated a day in my life - don't know how to and really can't find the time to, plus I just am not pulled toward needing to. Whether this is good or bad I'm not sure. I just don't feel that it's something I'm missing out on, but at the same time I do wish I had some of those meditational experiences/abilities that I read about from others.

pyrangello
31st March 2010, 19:59
I've had ringing in my ears since last fall , It doesn't bother me but I know its there. Hang in there and focus, will make it thru !!!

ZAINA
31st March 2010, 20:08
I am having some strange experiences ,,
I only need a few hours sleep ,only needing to eat once a day small amounts ,
having great compassion for all ,mankind /creation,
my eyes sight also seems to be acting strange ,,some days i can only see like a rainbow colour out of one of my ears for about 10 mins ,this has happened twice now ,,and also getting round circles 2 looking like a figure 8 ,on my body in different place ,,
does this resonate with any one else ,??????

two-R-one
31st March 2010, 21:12
1. I've been experiencing dizzy spells, .....................

Hang in there Tamara.. check the link that I posted and try the maharic seal/shield.. it really helped me deal with the rollercoaster of emotions and even physical effects .. Just realize the power of intension is very real.. I think the more one understands the power of their intension the better it works.. there's no big mystery to meditation. .. just quiet your mind by focusing only on your breathing .. the more your not focused on other thoughts, the more things will open up to other realms.. just the breathing.. thoughts come in, (by the hundreds at first) acknowledge it as a thought then return your attention to your breathing.. always return to the breath, an internal mechanism... directing your thoughts within.. it's a bit frustrating at times ,just don't be in a hurry.. enjoy it as time for you.. just you.. start with just ten minutes to a session and go at your own pace..

be well Tamara.. my thoughts will be with you in my next meditation... let me know if you feel it.. :)

JoshERTW
1st April 2010, 03:03
A number of strange things. First thing I noticed is I have been having more and more vivid dreams. I started writing them down in December, and since starting, I've been able to draw symbols, write down dates and numbers and details I could never remember before. Last week I dreamt I would run into old co-workers and then I saw myself die in a car accident. Two days later, I ran into those co-workers (even though I purposely avoided the old shop - ran into them at a restaurant) - The next day driving home, my car broke down and we had to make a call whether or not to try and keep driving or get a tow truck. We went the tow route and I'm glad we did. I know it sounds like coincidence, but there were many details that were the same. I also dreamt my wife was pregnant before she knew, and that our child would be a girl before we ever had an ultrasound, three times. Sure enough, when we went for the ultrasound it was a girl.

Other than dreams, the last few nights I've had a feeling like a "pop" in my head before I go to sleep. Kind of in the middle but slightly to the right and slightly to the front. Its not painful, kind of like a light switch being turned on when the breaker pop's, but inside my head. Never had that until recently, and once it preceded the dream that came true. The last two times its preceded dreamless sleep, which is something which is quite rare lately. Also my wife just this evening was sitting in a chair and her vision suddenly went black, like the tracking on an old video tape. Not sure what to make of that.

I've noticed I've got much more affinity for sunlight, even though I've been supplementing with vitamin D. This has been going on for 2 years or so, and I have been diagnosed in the past with seasonal affective disorder. I've been watching the sky at night a lot more than usual (and during the day - lots of chemtrails here for a small town) and have seen a couple of odd looking stars. Not really wanting to jump to any conclusions on that one.

I have also had a feeling for a few weeks now that something big is coming, and its gonna be soon - not necessarily good or bad, but it will be a change - can't put my finger on it, and I thought it might be paranoia from reading too much, but even if I take a few days away from the computer, the feeling creeps back in. Sometimes this feeling bleeds into my dreams and I even get numbers (dates - most recent was 29th and 30th, not sure what it was referring too or even if it was the month of March - the weather felt more like Sept - Oct in the dream). Been throwing back a few more pint's on the weekends than usual, partially to numb this particular feeling - though I know thats not a good plan and have started to curtail it since noticing the correlation.

That's about it for me. Thoughts or comments are appreciated.

two-R-one
4th April 2010, 21:11
Josh, I had the popping sounds in my head last year along with sever head aches.. the pop sound then the pain would be gone.. happened twice.. before I started doing the maharic seal and shield I was suffering from weird rashes-- mostly in and on the outside of my ears, and just below the belt-line .. the rash would just take off and inflame and itch like crazy.. MMS would always take care of it, then it would come right back .. on and off for six months ... believe it or not since doing the maharic thing, it just faded away and hasn't returned.. heart palpitations pretty much gone as well, strange emotional ups and downs have mellowed a huge amount .. feel pretty much normal and well now.. it's been quite a turnaround for me. .. I also listen to solfeggio frequencies quite often and try to hum the frequency while they are playing.

two-R-one
4th April 2010, 21:55
I am having some strange experiences ,,
I only need a few hours sleep ,only needing to eat once a day small amounts ,
having great compassion for all ,mankind /creation,
my eyes sight also seems to be acting strange ,,some days i can only see like a rainbow colour out of one of my ears for about 10 mins ,this has happened twice now ,,and also getting round circles 2 looking like a figure 8 ,on my body in different place ,,
does this resonate with any one else ,??????

I still have those symptoms-- not needing much sleep, or food, and the expanded compassion. I haven't lost weight from the lack of appetite which seems weird but it is what it is.. only thing peculiar about my vision is the extreme activity in peripheral vision-- especially outside looking at or near the sky during the day.. millions of little light specs buzzing around.. all I have to do is relax my focus and they are in my center-vision as well... they seem like unmanifested energy bits just buzzing around waiting to be something.. weird but cool at the same time.

those figure8 things your getting is it a raised rash sort of thing?.. I assuming the colors your seeing is out of an eye and not an "ear" and that was a typo in your post.. cuz aahhh, rainbows shooting out of an ear would really be some weird shiit!..

be well

Gita
9th April 2010, 11:37
For those interested in effects in your energy and the symptoms you’re experiencing, please read the latest post here (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?463-Energy-Updates/page2). It may shine some light on why you’re experiencing these things.

stardustaquarion
9th April 2010, 12:52
If we are to assume as many are saying, that the recent EQ activity is not natural, this may be relevant

HAARP & MEDICINE
Bearing in mind the fact that HAARP waves can touch all the body we should realise that it often causes sudden and great pains in different parts of the body, e.g.: poisoning, dyspnoea (difficult breathing), changes in blood pressure and heart rhythm, congestion, constipation or diarrhea, toothache, swelling, limbs' numbness, cramps and unintentional shakiness different part of body.

Electromagnetic beams can also create ulcers and hemorrhoids. HARRP can change body weight and cause hunger or thirst and vice versa - diminish it. Of course, these are not all possible symptoms. Others maybe are likely too but, fortunately, I didn't experience them. Although I had so many alarming symptoms, I didn't go to a doctor as well as I didn't take medicines. I simply knew that someone was in charge of it, that my body was penetrated by some unknown forces. Probably thanks to my carefulness and the fact I didn't take any remedies I am still healthy. I realise that HAARP can act completely and surprisingly noiselessly and subconsciously. It can act without revealing itself. One can doubt if HAARP has an influence on him or her or if he or she is seriously ill. But in my opinion, the best advice while talking about human health is the temperature of the body. Even the slightest indisposition (even like women's menstruation) changes the temperature.

Nowadays doctors say that large amount of diseases is caused by viruses. These diseases, what is strange, do not engender high temperature. If we went back to the 50s., we would see that viruses were completely unknown. It always concerns me why there are so many virus diseases. Where are they form? I think that these are particularly diseases caused by HAARP weapon ? HAARP's impacts on human beings are dated from 1960. Since 1930 Tesla'a waves have been on probation. Remote touching by Tesla's beams had been tested.

My advice:
1. Examine body's temperature even during the slightest indisposition. The right temperature is 36,6 0C.

2. Do not take any medicines which ingredients and contraindications are unknown.

3. Ask doctors about symptoms caused by HAARP weapon.

4. Try to broaden your knowledge of virus diseases and be careful if a doctor diagnoses such an illness.

5. Call your attention to all pains that appear during night or day. An ill part of a body aches all the time and a high temperature should appear either.

6. Examine your body thoroughly up to 7 days.

7. Call your attention to any noises and sounds in your ears or rooms you work in. Sounds like tssssch… as if there was a current flow - that's HAARP sound. But even without that sound something can touch you. rest of the article http://www.redicecreations.com/news/2005/11nov/HAARP.html

zelda
25th April 2010, 21:32
Thank you, Stardustaquarion!!!!
Since last year, I've been feeling quite odd. As is my soul comes in and out of my body when and where I least expect it. Dizziness, Palpitations, Shortness of Breath. Sleeping as if I was out of my body, then to be awaken feeling tired and not knowing where I am. My body aches and I feel sharp pains that come and go. Allergies galore ( you name it, chances are I had it!). And the noise I constantly hear is unbearable. It sounds like frequencies, mixed with the noise made during a fax transmission. Call me paranoid or crazy , but it gets intense during the previous days of an earthquake.
I was blaming all of these symptoms to stress and the recent passing of my father, but just two days ago I had one of those vivid dreams that scare the life out of you. I was awaken and all of a sudden someone or something grabbed me by the back and swung me around the room. I was screaming hysterical, and at the same time I tried to look at my husband and he was sleeping quietly. Then I was put down back on my bed, then the same thing happened. I was being swung around the room, and I was screaming one more time; only to realize that no one could hear me. I was scared. I started praying and at that moment I was put back on my bed ( actually was more like I landed on my bed), and then I woke up. Did I sleep the rest of the night, well no. I try to meditate. I'm always surrounded by my pets. I don't want to be alone. And then again, I have this immense feeling that something is coming our way sooner than expected. And I feel excited about it.

Humble Janitor
26th April 2010, 02:40
We're all going through something. I already posted some of the things I'm dealing with but basically, I've never been able to see so clearly just where my life is heading. It's a special time right now and I'm riding the wave to wherever it shall take me.

Enlightenment101
26th April 2010, 04:21
For the last year Ive been what I call off Balance, I wake up some morning and this is hard to explain, but Im light headed at if I move to fast its like things go in a slower motion around me, and I have this swishing sound in my ears, its hard to focus, everything seems brighter, and sounds around me seem louder, lol I could stand for hours just looking at the colors of things around me, this goes on for acouple of days then I shift back , then I have dreams, one dream I had was of a man I meant at work, he is awake, and one day we had a short conversation, nothing important, he is Indian and is a medicine man, I had just listened to an interview about the great awakening, and I thought to myself the next time I see him Ill ask him about it, that night I dreamed about talking to him, I cant remember what was said, and the next day he appeared at work, I was shocked, and told him that I had just dreamed about him, and he told me, well it appears that you have sent for me then lol . stange lol very strange