PDA

View Full Version : Time line 2 ?

shadowstalker
13th July 2011, 07:21
We all know the story of Dan Burisch and his encounter with the J-Rod.
And how he came into to our timeline and told of what the future was and might be like. We have also been told thru Dan B. that time line 2 does not exist anymore. But...
I have a few things running thru my head about that.

If time line 2 is no longer, then that should mean that The future of the P24s and the rest technically never happened right? And they never had a change to go back in time, right, ok then.

Then that also should mean that j-rod never took a trip back to our past to meet up with Dan B. and the underground lot, right. ok then.

So I have a question to all that. if the above said was true.
If what Dan B. has been told that timeline 2 no longer exist,

Then why does he remember the event and why do we remember hearing the event by Dan B. ? Tho' I am not accusing Dan B. of lying.

Are we and he privee to remember this due to our higher consciousness

How can a timeline no longer exist?

Was Dan B. lied to about the so could none existing timeline?
As R.C.H. as always said the lie is at every level.

crosby
13th July 2011, 08:02
hi shadowstalker, i hear what you're saying. but for me, i am inclined to think that they no longer exist in the present or the now. this timeline stuff can be really confusing. when did he say that timeline 2 no longer existed? i'm thinking that maybe i missed an interview somewhere along the way. you could be onto something here though.
regards, corson

shadowstalker
13th July 2011, 08:16
http://www.projectcamelot.org/2009.html

According to information we have learned from Dan personally, and also reported on his blog, we are no longer on Timeline 2 (or 'T2') - the name given to the catastrophic timeline. Detailed investigation was done into this last summer (2007) and Dan has reported that we are (or were, as of November 2007) on 'Variant 83 of Timeline 1'.

"We should be okay", he wrote to us simply, a few weeks ago.

Which technically means that time line two does not exist for us..

The One
13th July 2011, 08:23
I must admit I am on the fence with Dan

After researching his past there are so so many similarities with the X-Files show.

Could the X-files show have been a story about Dan, who knows but we all know who have watched the X files how mulders dad was part of this group mj12 and how this group controlled him from an early age.

I won’t go on but if you look into this you will see exactly what I am talking about (The similarities)

P.S sorry a bit off topic

crosby
13th July 2011, 08:23
i really need to go back and watch the initial interviews. my memory is failing me on the concepts that he stated for both timelines. but this makes me think as well, is it possible that a mass awakening began during this timeline shift?
regards, corson

oooh, The One, i never put 2 and 2 together about this. you could very well be correct about this.
regards, corson

PurpleLama
13th July 2011, 10:44
all of the timelines exist in potential in relation to confluence of space and time we currently enjoy. If someone says "that timeline doesn't exist anymore" then it's no longer the one we are continuing to experience. This comes about as a result of linear time as we percieve it being only a tiny facet of what time actually is in relation to this third density, or dimension. In 3d, time is three dimensional as is space, BUT time and space as three dimensions do not relate at all into the higher densities, just as 2d, from our own perspective is, well, rather flat. You see how from the 2d perspective one would simply be unaware of the vertical axis, so is 3d contained within 4d, for which we simply have no point of reference for at all. There is a lot of misunderstanding surrounding the idea of time and space being perhaps not as fixed qualities as we are accoustomed to thinking.

ghostrider
13th July 2011, 11:18
We all know the story of Dan Burisch and his encounter with the J-Rod.
And how he came into to our timeline and told of what the future was and might be like. We have also been told thru Dan B. that time line 2 does not exist anymore. But...
I have a few things running thru my head about that.

If time line 2 is no longer, then that should mean that The future of the P24s and the rest technically never happened right? And they never had a change to go back in time, right, ok then.

Then that also should mean that j-rod never took a trip back to our past to meet up with Dan B. and the underground lot, right. ok then.

So I have a question to all that. if the above said was true.
If what Dan B. has been told that timeline 2 no longer exist,

Then why does he remember the event and why do we remember hearing the event by Dan B. ? Tho' I am not accusing Dan B. of lying.

Are we and he privee to remember this due to our higher consciousness

How can a timeline no longer exist?

Was Dan B. lied to about the so could none existing timeline?
As R.C.H. as always said the lie is at every level.
hey shadowstalker, I believe multiple timelines exist at the same time, to erase one would affect the others, in the enternal now. for instance your high school days don't exist anymore so you wouldn't be you anymore. does it make sense?

Fred Steeves
13th July 2011, 11:50
Which technically means that time line two does not exist for us..

I think you've basically answered your own question there shadowstalker. All timelines exist, at all times, and T-2 would no longer be for us. Dan Burisch aside, I would think we are toying with infinite timelines at every moment of the day. I doubt we even have a clue each "time"(ha ha) a new one is chosen.

Cheers,
Fred

WhiteFeather
13th July 2011, 12:23
i really need to go back and watch the initial interviews. my memory is failing me on the concepts that he stated for both timelines. but this makes me think as well, is it possible that a mass awakening began during this timeline shift?
regards, corson

oooh, The One, i never put 2 and 2 together about this. you could very well be correct about this.
regards, corson

Makes sense, The Awakening Of Mass Re: Timeline 2. Interesting Perspective. Like it very much. Thanks

Mutchie
13th July 2011, 12:45
You know Dan is one of these guys who has watched far to much episodes of star trek ..... I cant make up my mind if he is for real or if he is just a hoaxer , He puts so much details in with the stuff which he is talking about that your compelled to think he,s on the level !

BMJ
13th July 2011, 14:27
Hi Shadowstalker,
Well George K, Inelia B & Dan B all seem to have a similiar take on timelines. George describes a timeline as a tree with many branches, the branches being the variations, Inelia describes it as a rope of thousands of threads and Dan as a timeline with many variations.

Ok so in the trunk, rope or timeline we have the core direction of that time line with the related key events occuring. These key events will occur throughout all the variations (branches or strands) in that timeline. The variations represent minor difference of direction, at the end of the day all variations are following the main (trunk, rope, timeline) senario.

With that in mind that would mean that yes in our particular timeline and our particular variation we & Dan have recollection of the J-Rod and roswell crash and related historical facts. So our timeline 1 variation 83 quates to the move from timeline 2 to 1.

I would say that timeline 2 still exist but it is not one we are experiencing, but another version of our selves are experiencing.

Hope this helps.

Forevernyt
13th July 2011, 15:07
Here's my take on it. And for the record, I trust Dan.

There were three groups of human lineage ETs that Dan had experiences with. The P45 Rogues, the P52's and the P52 Orions. They also knew about P24's which supposedly dumped in Roswell.

The disaster that was supposed to happen would be that as we entered the plant of the elliptic with the center of the galaxy, there would be an energetic burst, or wave, that would have interacted with our sun, which in turn, would have sent energy to out planet, thereby activating all currently active stargates and looking glass devices, sending an inordinate amount of energy into the center of the earth, causing untold catastrophic geophysical Earth changes, whereby over 4 billion people would have died over a several year period.

The P45s, in cooperation with present day Illuminati, wanted to have this happen, so they could justify their own history. The Illuminati in turn, would have gained their culling of the human species so they may gain the power that they have sought over the years. If this disaster would have occurred, then those who sought shelter in the DUMBs, would eventually evolve into the P45 rogues and those that survived topside, would become the P52 Orions.

Now, since allegedly that disaster has been averted, due to the dismantling of the time-travel devices, we have turned from following time line 2 and are now on a new and different timeline.

The question raised, is if we have averted the disaster, how then could the P45's and P52's ever travel back in time to have interactions with Dr. Dan and others. This is my take on it.

As has been stated before time is not the linear concept we think it is. If you think of it in a quantum state, it all exists at the same time, it's just our perception of it,that we experience at one time. The P45s and 52s, used their stargates which utilized wormhole energy, to come to our reality and mess around. That happened in our past. That cannot be changed. The event which was to take place to put us on THEIR future timeline, didn't happen for US, so we averted the disaster and our future is uncertain, more or less. This does not negate the idea that the P45's and P52's still exist somewhere in THEIR future time line. It's all wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff.

Call me the Doctor.