PDA

View Full Version : Slaves no more.

Celine
29th May 2010, 14:39
How long have we been in service?

a Lifetime? a Century? Millennia? Eon's....

I don't know..do you?

The word "slave" is heard a lot these days, in reference to our common plight as humans.

Slave to the corporation...slave to the PTB's...slaves to our own egos.

Submitting to all they ask.

The way we shop. The way we educate ourselves, our children.

We submit all our money, our time and our beings... to ...what?

An ideal kept secret from us?

A project that does not include all of us?

Well..enough...

I, celine, surrender.

We are done submitting ...We are rising to surrender to who we truly are.

Creators.

The voices that have spurred us to rise from our knees to our feet have been loud and consistent...

Naysayers have tried to discredit them...

They were unsuccessful

Thank you for your strength and guidance..You never failed to believe in us.

Together we awake. Together we rise. Together we change.

Be well and remember..You are LOVE.

greybeard
29th May 2010, 14:47
I will Dance to that Celine.
We need more posts proclaiming our freedom.
Thanks chris

frank samuel
29th May 2010, 15:51
We are free Celine, no one can enslave you even within the confines of a prison. People like Mandela prove that to be true and for his heart of freedom he melted the heart of a whole nation and inspire people from all around the world to do the same. When those who seek power by force realize you cannot control something that is infinite or imprison that which is truly free, your soul, the moment we all realize this then we will melt the hearts of our perceived oppressors. We are FREE, no one can enslave your soul or your heart.The power of your heart is the greatest force in any realm, for it is infinite. Thank you Celine for your proclamation of FREEDOM.

Many blessings to all....:wub::dance3:

Celine
29th May 2010, 16:31
Yes, the reality is..we ARE free...

but perceptions have not always coincided with that reality.

To long , the Game Players have been able to control the masses.

Tides have changed and they know it.

Peace of Mind
29th May 2010, 17:19
Yes, walk through the door of your choice. If what lies on the other side doesn’t interest you…pick another. No one can lock you in and throw away the key; love is the key to everything. The master key and guide to salvation. I just hope people can invest in a good key chain...maybe a locket might be better, anything kept close to the heart stays safe.

Peace

Celine
30th May 2010, 12:28
Key Chain= Love

Yourself, Family, friends, strangers across the globe...offer love.

We were trained not to hear it.

There is no need to change the world ...but maybe there a a need to change "your" world.

Locket? no...dont put freedom away for safe keeping...let it out...let it be loud.

greybeard
30th May 2010, 19:50
Key Chain= Love

Yourself, Family, friends, strangers across the globe...offer love.

We were trained not to hear it.

There is no need to change the world ...but maybe there a a need to change "your" world.

Locket? no...dont put freedom away for safe keeping...let it out...let it be loud.

That which we want the most we fear the most Osho
We want so much to be love and to be loved but it scares the hell out of most of us.
Give ourselves totally to another?
Let another give themselves totally to us?
Scary.
Thats what Source asks of us - total love.
Thats what Source gives.
Could it be that we need something to delay our return.
Could it be that we are frightened to do what it takes just in case it works.
Do we need fear.
We are either a harbor to fear or a host to God
We cant have both .
Time to chose
Slavery no more.

Chris

truthseekerdan
30th May 2010, 22:09
Thank you Celine for this thread. :)

I hope that none of us needs to experience an NDE in order to realize who we really are. ;)

Mellen-Thomas Benedict, one of the most studied near-death experiencers in the world, told of knowledge he's accrued from being on the other side. Since his 1982 near-death experience in which he was without vital signs for 90 minutes, and left his body, he's been able to access the "light" every day. Here are some of his observations:

We are all part of a Great Self-- the sum total of all of us and everything that has ever been.
Creation has just begun, and the future is so bright. We've already made it.
There is no plan, there never was. You were given the universe to do what you will. The only meaning to life is what you give it.

Some science fiction luminaries such as Jules Verne and Gene Roddenberry were more accurate in their visions of the future than any psychics or prophets.
In the not too distant future, we'll be able to replicate food, as well as water. We'll no longer need big farms. In the next 400 years, we'll start "star-seeding" other planets.

2012 is not the end of the world but a "cosmological signpost." We'll see more meteor showers and cosmic events around this time.
Reincarnation is more real and dynamic than people can imagine.
Benedict also talked about inventions he's brought back from the other side, including healing light technology. Light can have enzymatic effects and recharge the cells in your body, he said.

Here is a nice play-list interview with him about his experiences:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C4F0B2A3323AD50B

:pray: ~ Dan ~ :wub:

Lily de Cuir
31st May 2010, 07:59
Hi Everyone,

I lurk here and don't post very often. I noticed there was a 'favourite comedian' thread and was going to post this link there.

On reflection, I think this slave thread is more apt.

George Carlin - The American Dream
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acLW1vFO-2Q

Beware it has explicit language.

If the link doesn't work, google, George Carlin - The American Dream

Enjoy,
Lily de Cuir

Celine
31st May 2010, 16:16
I love George

He is one..who never stopped shouting..

Charles Harris
31st May 2010, 19:48
The thing I love about George is he used his stand up act speek his own truth. Art at it's finest you might say. Also loved this song called freedom slaves by Tesla. Speaking your truth when it's not the popular thought of the day can be most challenging.
Is anyone here interested in the commercial redemption process? I keep coming back to it and would like like minded peeps to confer with. chaz

Celine
31st May 2010, 22:40
commercial redemption?

Does it involve big white tents? lots of singing and wailing of hands in the air?

Celine
25th August 2010, 23:07
o-d5x-CiTUs

Freedom
Freedom

Freedom
Freedom

Freedom
Freedom

Freedom
Freedom

Sometimes I feel
Like a motherless child

Sometimes I feel
Like a motherless child

Sometimes I feel
Like a motherless child

A long
Way
From my home, yeah
Yeah

Sing
Freedom
Freedom

Freedom
Freedom

Freedom
Freedom

Freedom
Freedom

Freedom
Freedom

Sometimes I feel
Like I'm almost gone

Sometimes I feel
Like I'm almost gone

Sometimes I feel
Like I'm almost gone, yeah
A long, long, long
Way
Way from my home, yeah
Yeah

Clap your hands
Clap your hands

Clap your hands
Clap your hands

Clap your hands
Clap your hands

Clap your hands, yeah
Clap your hands

Hey, hey, hey, hey
Hey, yeah yeah yeah yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah yeah yeah yeah

I got a telephone in my bosom
And I can call him up from heart

I got a telephone in my bosom
And I can call him up from heart

When I need my brother / (Brother)
Brother / (Brother)

When I need my father / (Father)
Father, hey / (Father)

Mother / (Mother)
Mother, hey / (Mother)

Sister / (Sister)
Yeah / (Yeah)

When I need my brother / (Brother)
Brother, hey / (Brother)

Mother / (Father)
Mother / (Mother)
Mother / (Mother)

Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah
Yeah-yeah, yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah

Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah
Hey, yeah, yeah, yeah

Beth
25th August 2010, 23:52
Awesome, thanks Celine! :hug:

Celine
25th September 2010, 14:13
You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
'Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops.
Weakened by my soulful cries.

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
'Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin' in my own back yard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I'll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

Out of the huts of history's shame
I rise
Up from a past that's rooted in pain
I rise
I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.
Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that's wondrously clear
I rise
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
I rise
I rise
I rise.

Maya Angelou

onawah
26th September 2010, 02:28
Thank you Celine for this thread. :)

I hope that none of us needs to experience an NDE in order to realize who we really are. ;)

Mellen-Thomas Benedict, one of the most studied near-death experiencers in the world, told of knowledge he's accrued from being on the other side. Since his 1982 near-death experience in which he was without vital signs for 90 minutes, and left his body, he's been able to access the "light" every day. Here are some of his observations:

We are all part of a Great Self-- the sum total of all of us and everything that has ever been.
Creation has just begun, and the future is so bright. We've already made it.
There is no plan, there never was. You were given the universe to do what you will. The only meaning to life is what you give it.

Some science fiction luminaries such as Jules Verne and Gene Roddenberry were more accurate in their visions of the future than any psychics or prophets.
In the not too distant future, we'll be able to replicate food, as well as water. We'll no longer need big farms. In the next 400 years, we'll start "star-seeding" other planets.

2012 is not the end of the world but a "cosmological signpost." We'll see more meteor showers and cosmic events around this time.
Reincarnation is more real and dynamic than people can imagine.
Benedict also talked about inventions he's brought back from the other side, including healing light technology. Light can have enzymatic effects and recharge the cells in your body, he said.

Here is a nice play-list interview with him about his experiences:
http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=C4F0B2A3323AD50B

:pray: ~ Dan ~ :wub:

Those videos appear to be unavailable now. Do you have any other links for those?
Thanks.
I like this thread!
I like to read channeled messages that convey this same positive attitude. I am always amazed at how people trash them! As far as I can tell, a positive message has a postive effect on our brains, no matter where it comes from, whether it's from Mandela himself, someone who's had a NDE, or a channeler. If it resonates, it reinforces my own positive beliefs, and that helps me to create a more positive reality for myself and everyone I touch.
Humankind is powerful, we just have to recognize it, be fearless and use it for positive goals. Fear and lack of real self knowledge is all that makes people create negative scenarios. We are just steps away from a whole new paradigm.

anikohu
26th September 2010, 03:01
Excellent statement!!! Thank you Celine,,here is my signature, Yes , im free and Love, Anikohu:high5:

kaliestar
26th September 2010, 06:11
Hi there Celine!!!

From what I've seen through my life, 'giving up' is too easy to be right, and I've always known and felt very clearly that no one is here to follow or obbey anything, we're not robots, not slaves too, we've only forgotten our identities and Life's essence.

The more we persist on using our talents, our creativity, our energies, our likings, our SELVES, the more we create our realities for which only we are responsible.

That's what I've been trying to do.

Yes, life is challenging, hard, it's everything together...

But one thing I've been telling myself lately is that the universe knows us better than us so we must have patience with our growth and the others.

Changes are there, everywhere, but there's no runaway from the end of the world...as we well know.

I guess it's all about taking it easy, at your own pace, doing what you do best, thinking about the world, life, the others..

And remembering that EVERYBODY is permanently learning...learning how to live.

Celine
26th September 2010, 11:19
Surrendering .. is not giving up..IMHO

Surrendering to who we truly are , rather then submitting to the programming, is my point here.

There is an awful lot of power and growth, found in surrendering.

I am tired of playing their game

I am not a puppet.

Change is here, now.

pyrangello
27th September 2010, 13:37
Monday, September 27, 2010 – "Thoughts, Words & Actions"

“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Today's Affirmation

I am a creative being. I monitor my thoughts and choose my words with great care.

Today's Meditation

Dear God,

I realize that my dominate thoughts and feelings produce my experience.
In this moment, I choose to focus my attention on making Your presence real in our world.
May my thoughts and words be loving.
May my actions be expressions of Loves presence.
You are the very life in me.
Shine in and through me.
Thank You God.
Amen

Celine
27th September 2010, 20:33
http://rlv.zcache.com/no_slave_no_master_sticker-p217293886386417769q0ou_400.jpg

Anchor
27th September 2010, 23:59
Many people fear anarchy; yet ultimate freedom from any kind of slavery makes us anarchists.

Liberation - finding out that you can in fact walk through the prison walls, or that the chains of the erstwhile slave-masters are soluable is one thing. Deciding to linger in the prison compound teaching others that is another. Prisoners need teaching how to be free otherwise their fear will keep them slaves.

Celine
28th September 2010, 02:13
The strongest prison walls, are the ones that aren't real.

kaliestar
28th September 2010, 05:21
Many people fear anarchy; yet ultimate freedom from any kind of slavery makes us anarchists.

Liberation - finding out that you can in fact walk through the prison walls, or that the chains of the erstwhile slave-masters are soluable is one thing. Deciding to linger in the prison compound teaching others that is another. Prisoners need teaching how to be free otherwise their fear will keep them slaves.

Hi John!

What if all we need is to have the idea that we are free and there is no real prison, all illusion, creation? Guess it's all about perspective, decision, choice.

rhythm
28th September 2010, 08:29
Hi John!

What if all we need is to have the idea that we are free and there is no real prison, all illusion, creation? Guess it's all about perspective, decision, choice.

what a bright spark ..:pop2: and breath of fresh air you are kal i STAR ..........:nerd:

kaliestar
28th September 2010, 08:36
Thanks dear 3-starred rhythm!!! :hug:

rhythm
28th September 2010, 08:36
inside or outside the box ???????????
http://godlesspaladin.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/prison_bars2.jpg
looks can be decievin ;)which side of the fence are you .. is there a fence????????

kaliestar
28th September 2010, 08:38
guess some of the worse prisons are inside us....
course, the material ones are bad but they wouldn't exist without the inner ones...

rhythm
28th September 2010, 08:42
guess some of the worst prisons are inside us....
course, the material ones are bad but they wouldn't exist without the inner ones...
o yes i do fink that junior will soon go purple ... and my porrige is burnin ..........

rhythm
28th September 2010, 08:53
Im getting to like this thread i feel it has somthing to say :sad:
thinking of all the different ways that can insalve.. us like vanity 4 one
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_tznAmKo1y8k/SdJDwfUHg1I/AAAAAAAAFuo/Z9nAgL1uquI/s400/vanity1.JPG
porrage is in the bin saved the coffee tho :couch2:.
good day to you all and much sunshine in your hearts:hug:

kaliestar
28th September 2010, 08:54
hahahahaa :lol:

and here comes morning over here, another night diggin....

rhythm
28th September 2010, 08:56
hahahahaa :lol:

and here comes morning over here, another night diggin....

dont dig up the daiseys girl :hug:

kaliestar
28th September 2010, 08:59
slavery was always available to the slavable ones...ok..gotta check if it's correct...nope, but you got it..

¤=[Post Update]=¤

dont dig up the daiseys girl :hug:

lol...nope, don't worry, it's a careful digging, very well-targetted ;)

Anchor
28th September 2010, 09:22
What if all we need is to have the idea that we are free and there is no real prison, all illusion, creation?

YES - Certainly that is all you need to begin with. Once you realise the nature of it, then responsibility kicks in and impels you along a certain path according to the new perspective - much the same as before, but with wiser eyes and more authentic purpose.

kaliestar
28th September 2010, 09:27
YES - Certainly that is all you need to begin with. Once you realise the nature of it, then responsibility kicks in and impels you along a certain path according to the new perspective - much the same as before, but with wiser eyes and more authentic purpose.

But can we have the same purpose as before with our eyes/mind/soul open?

guess not, the change has been made... and the path enlarged.

rhythm
28th September 2010, 09:49
http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/slaves-to-gravity.jpg
hmm theres an interestin though ....
just need some wings eh!!!!!!!!!!:plane:

Anchor
28th September 2010, 10:33
Here is an excellent youtube item covering the basics of being a "Freeman on the land", it covers some of the shenanigans that represent the bricks in the wall.

DtVFbz_gNGI

John..

Celine
28th September 2010, 11:54
Many perspectives for the word slave

Slave

1. One bound in servitude as the property of a person or household. (many housewives feel like they are "slaves" in the house)

2. One who is abjectly subservient to a specified person or influence: "I was still the slave of education and prejudice" (Edward Gibbon). (slave to religious dogma)

3. One who works extremely hard. (workaholics )

4. A machine or component controlled by another machine or component.

Thanks for the video John... will watch after coffee.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

http://www.classicrockmagazine.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/slaves-to-gravity.jpg
hmm theres an interestin though ....
just need some wings eh!!!!!!!!!!:plane:

i have mine...do you have yours?

:)

Anchor
28th September 2010, 12:05
I liked that video (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?2505-Slaves-no-more.&p=54869&viewfull=1#post54869) so much, and felt it so powerful, I just made a transcript of it.
====
This is my transcript of a video by Robert Menard on the topic of being a freeman on the land.
E&OE. Some of the words may not have come out right
I highlighted some parts that struck me with that "feeling" you get when you just know its all very cool!
====

A human being and a person are not the same thing.

We have been led to believe that they are but they are not.

In Black's Law Dictionary you will find a definition of a person - and it says: "A human being is not a person because he is a human being, but because rights and duties have been ascribed to him. Specifically the person is that legal subject or substance of which the rights and duties are attributes. But not all human beings are persons, as was the case in Old England when there were slaves."

You are not a person, you have a person. You may never know that this person exists, the government is acting upon it, if you are unaware of its existence, then you are a slave to your own ignorance

The purpose of this person, wasn't to deceive you, it wasn't to enslave you, it was to provide you with a very strong nugget of protection against government tyranny. If they never act against you as a human being, and they are only acting against your person; you always have the option to reject their governance and therefore escape tyranny, totally and absolutely easily.

They will tell you "I'm an agent from the government" "I'm a peace officer", "I am this I am that".. NO! You are a human being in a Common Law jurisdiction and that is all there is to it, that's first and foremost and I am not forgetting that. If you remember that ... they have to remember that.

The key thing about remembering this is you can remember a couple of things, yes you can affect them, they will respond to emotion, they will respond threats, they will respond to a baseball in the bottom of their knee; they will respond! They will also respond to love compassion and truth. They are human beings, and if you treat them with the dignity that all human beings are worthy of, they will respond as a human being as well. Don't look at them as anything more than simply a human being using a tool - and the tool that they are using is... WORDS!

All they are, are words! The government is composed of human beings using words. Take away the human beings, you don't have a government. Take away the words you don't have a government. You need those few things for anyone to come up to you and claim any level of authority over you.

If you learn to distinguish between actual law {and statute (?)}, and there is only three ways to break the law harm another human being, damage someone else's property use fraud or mischief in you contracts you have broken the law. It's the only way to break the law.

Statutes are not laws! If you look it up you will find that the definition of a statute is "a legislated rule of society given the force of law". It is a law, it's a rule that has the force of law within a structured society because somebody gave it that force! Remember we are all equal here! Who can give those words the force of law? Only you. You have decided to give those statutes the force of law within your societal structure. A society, if you look at the definition of that, is a number of people joined by mutual consent to deliberate, determine and act for a common goal.

Your consent is required for any statute to have the force of law and you can spot these; they'll have the word 'act' right in the title.

Point out the word act, any government agent asking or claiming authority over you say "what exactly does that word right there mean?" and you will be two steps away from consent.

You have every right the world to stand right up and claim the status of a child of God, but the moment you do that you accept a lot of responsibility because then you have to look at everyone else with the same eyes. We want remedy, we want our power back. We don't want to beat them up; we want abundance, we want peace; we don't want a life of conflict with these people. We shouldn't have to dig through the sh1t they manufacture in order to find the diamonds of our freedom.

Fundamental three things you should have learnt; 1: You are not a person; you have a person; it exists in associating with you. 2:Statutes are not laws, they do not apply to you, they apply to your person and finally (3) believe it or not if..you want your freedom, if..you want to become a freeman on the land; you have to treat these people with compassion; regardless of what they've done to you and I know how difficult that can be.

There's a maximum of law, a Roman maxim that says: "Let he who would be deceived be deceived."

If you aren't even willing, if someone comes up to you and says "You have to do this..." Oh, why? How do you know that? "Everybody knows it" - Oh really? Nobody read the act but everybody knows it. You start reading these acts and you start finding the remedy within it.

These people have a duty to understand and to distinguish between statute and law. They've been dealing with us for so long, with people who are essentially ignorant that we don't even distinguish between statute and law so they assume that you are going to.

They'll say: "Oh you broke this statute, you broke a law, I want to give you a ticket" and then they'll say "I need to see your I.D. and if you don't show me I.D. I'm going to arrest you for obstruction of justice." I've had cops do this to me! {Sky train (?)} cops. The fact is though, until they see I.D. they have absolutely no evidence of the existence of a person who is liable under the statute. So they're putting a cart before the horse; they're saying "I see a human being, thinking them persons.. ..the act says..person must produce a proof affair; ..you're a person, I'm giving you a ticket, now you have to show me your I.D. so I can give you a ticket" because they've been told "If you don't see I.D. you can't give a ticket." They know this, but they're putting the cart before the horse.

They like to use presumption and assumption so often they won't even ask you a question; they come to your window; "Drivers licence, registration, insurance."

Look at them and say "uhh, apples, bananas and pears?....You're not making any sense; like you used a complete sentence?

What is it you want?"... "Do you have a drivers licence, registration and insurance" or "May I see?" is usually what they would ask because they're operating upon a presumption too.

You ask them: "Are you willing to claim under full commercial liability that I have an obligation to have such a thing in order to exercise my common law rights?" ..and of course you don't.

In order to define your freeman status, you will need to distinguish, legal from lawful there is a maximum law that says "He who distinguishes well, learns well. He who questions well, learns well."

If you cannot question, if you cannot distinguish you are going to end up being a slave to them.

The reason questioning is so powerful: if they ask you a question, you ask them a question right back. (We're equal, we're playing tennis.)

The goal is to get them to answer the question first, answer none of their questions. The reason is; if you are asking questions, the assumption in law must be that you are asking because you don't understand and you want to understand so you can keep the law.

Therefore as long as you are continually asking questions; they can't do anything. They can't claim you are obstructing justice, they can't claim that you're in violation of any statute...

Just keep asking questions....
===

rhythm
28th September 2010, 12:09
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06aLe2a5Nm4&feature=fvst
now this is a good slavery eh!!!
well celine not to sure about wings .. got some stars tho :heh:

Celine
28th September 2010, 12:13
Fantastic John!!

That is exactly the point of this thread.

excuse me for repeating myself but..

Together we awaken, Together we rise, Together we change.

kaliestar
28th September 2010, 14:41

lol.....that rhythm never fails.... :party:

Celine
10th October 2010, 12:50

No it's not.

Stars, wings,, just for show maybe?

As I would not be a slave, so I would not be a master. This expresses my idea of democracy.
Abraham Lincoln

Celine
15th October 2010, 00:24
http://rlv.zcache.com/no_slave_no_master_sticker-p217293886386417769q0ou_400.jpg

Celine
11th November 2010, 02:47
Rise up to see the light

http://www.jakekail.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Broken-Chains.jpg

truthseekerdan
11th November 2010, 05:42
Celine, please accept the video below as a gratitude for your work. Hope you'll like it. Blessings, Dan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8J3-d2XB30

Celine
13th November 2010, 02:05
simply beautiful, thank you

Celine
24th November 2010, 02:21
http://www.liverpoolmuseums.org.uk/ism/collections/graphics/freedom_wall_quote.jpg

truthseekerdan
24th November 2010, 07:07
Here are some tips on what to do to break free of the slave (victim) mentality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE-KVUv5-Ws&NR=1

Seikou-Kishi
25th November 2010, 05:40
I'm so glad I found this thread, it's completely uplifting to hear the good side of the coin. The bad side of the coin is so utterly negative that it understandably attracts the lion's share of our attention, but in actuality it pales in comparison with this.

No slave is truly forced. All humans have an inalienable (if you'll forgive the pun) sovereignty of self, and all conditions in our life have to be ratified into existence by ourselves (each of us being the only competent authority). Not all things are ratified easily, a lot of things we accept grudgingly, but it is in accepting them that they are cemented into our reality, and people can be and are duped into accepting anything after an inculcated sense of futility. The fathers of the American declaration of indepedence observed well "and accordingly all experience hath shewn that mankind are more disposed to suffer, while evils are sufferable than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed" and the human ability to cope with suffering, and thus human patience, extends far beyond what the happy imagine.

To me, the people of this forum and of this way of thinking are very special people, especially Bill Ryan, David Icke and Céline, and I'm given to feel, as others have expressed, that we are here not for ourselves but for all the souls still trapped in the illusion. In a sense, it feels as though we're a rag-tag collective of boddhisattvas, higherselves/superconsciouses sworn into incarnation to aid those who do not realise the cruel trick that has been played on them, the trick that has them believing any of this matters and that there is no way out.

So thank you, Céline, for reminding us why we're here; there's certainly plenty of negativity to occupy our thoughts, but yours was a welcome reminder that we shouldn't think of the bad to the exclusion of the good, since the good is the only real and enduring factor. I have a loving gratitude for your message too profound for languages so completely concerned with the mundane and I only hope on some more subtle level you can feel what a clumsy mind cannot express.

Seikou-Kishi

Celine
25th November 2010, 17:37
Your gratitude and heart felt words are very welcome and also underline exactly what inspired the original post.

Yes we are watched.. so what are we going to do about it.

Learn

Yes we are manipulated

React

Yes they dont care

Love

Slaves no more...

Celine
28th November 2010, 01:47
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_B2y_08NY14U/TNqu-1lGXVI/AAAAAAAAACs/Ja_o7stckhQ/s1600/freedom.jpg

Celine
27th January 2011, 02:06
Simply the BEST Image of the 20th century that represents th spirit of this thread

How many do you think in CHINA saw this? Many have no idea this ever happened

http://www.brightsideofnews.com/data/News_tank-man-tianenman-3724-20090507-5.jpg

¤=[Post Update]=¤

The Tank Man

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t959SEpUaEw

Scout
27th January 2011, 02:13
Sometimes it's great to go to a thread like this just to remind ourselves...even with knowledge it is easy to forget in the chaos of the world
True freedom comes from within
All of the answers are there inside each one of us

Thank you all. I needed to find this thread tonight :hug:

Celine
27th January 2011, 03:24
i needed to show you this thread tonight.

i also showed my 19 year old daughter the video...she had never heard of him... the end , took her breath away, she almost cried.

i said ... "imagine, in your mirror, your counterpart in china, ... you have no idea this man, a treasure of a hero, ever existed..."

Astonishment, is a good word to explain her reaction i suppose..

it made me sad..

modwiz
27th January 2011, 03:43
Sometimes it's great to go to a thread like this just to remind ourselves...even with knowledge it is easy to forget in the chaos of the world
True freedom comes from within
All of the answers are there inside each one of us

Thank you all. I needed to find this thread tonight :hug:

Freedom also comes from having "grapes". This gentleman definitely had them.

For sure, Scout, the Fire from within is where the inspiration sources Itself, to conceive a thought to stand up for your sovereignty.

It's "grapes" that keep your knees from buckling.

Modwiz

Scout
27th January 2011, 22:38
Freedom also comes from having "grapes". This gentleman definitely had them.

For sure, Scout, the Fire from within is where the inspiration sources Itself, to conceive a thought to stand up for your sovereignty.

It's "grapes" that keep your knees from buckling.

Modwiz

So very true - grapes are also necessary ;)

Reirrac
27th January 2011, 23:14
This thread reminds me of one of my favorite quotes from Marianne Williamson. I keep this posted around me as I really enjoy the message.

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? There's nothing enlightening about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just in some of us, it is in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fears, our presence automatically liberates others."

Celine
28th January 2011, 00:30
i rise...i understand

Done with the circle.

This stops now.

thank you.

Great quote ,Reirrac, thank you