PDA

View Full Version : Get Ready, Its Shift Time!

WhiteFeather
13th July 2011, 14:43
This video explains it all. Are You people ready for The Shift!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=OQQoA4qJtzU#at=32

WhiteFeather
13th July 2011, 16:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGK84Poeynk

Bryn ap Gwilym
13th July 2011, 16:12
I have bee ready for a good 35yrs that I can remember & have been screaming for help that long as well & no one or nothing that I know of has come to my aid. I have also been hearing the same story over & over & still nothing. The thing about religion is, they move the goal posts to fit their agenda.

Maybe my "negativity (aka blasphemy=silence=control=slavery)" is a result of being attacked 24/7 by unknowns, or it may just be that I'm realistic to the fact that folk have been saying the same old story for thousands of years.

1loyjm4SOa0

WhiteFeather
13th July 2011, 16:19
I have bee ready for a good 35yrs that I can remember & have been screaming for help that long as well & no one or nothing that I know of has come to my aid. I have also been hearing the same story over & over & still nothing. The thing about religion is, they move the goal posts to fit their agenda.

Maybe my "negativity (aka blasphemy=silence=control=slavery)" is a result of being attacked 24/7 by unknowns, or it may just be that I'm realistic to the fact that folk have been saying the same old story for thousands of years.

1loyjm4SOa0
The Awakening Is Happening In Mass Droves like a Domino Effect - Know This, For this is no lie. Many see it coming, others are awakening from the sleeping pills that were given to us from as we say TPTB. Shift happens, be ready its apparent.
Be Love Always, For This is the key to Ascension and Raising Vibration for oneself and Gaia. Hope this helps.

TargeT
13th July 2011, 17:21
white, can you post the links to those two videos, can't see what ever you put up there (IPAD issues :( )

Bryn ap Gwilym
13th July 2011, 18:15
WhiteFeather. shwmae

Sorry, but what I see are folk around the world are being pushed into a corner by certain factions who are stirring folk up into rioting for their own agenda. Bang goes yet more freedoms, bang up goes the death count, bang along comes yet another preacher.
I also see that since the middle class is the focus of the cutbacks, it is them who are making the loudest noise. Remember, it was only three years ago that these people classed us all as conspiracy theory nutters. In fact most still do & a few have jumped onto the "awake" wagon.
The ""New ages" have latched onto the situation & are exploiting it for their own agenda.

I do hope you & the many others are right, but I have caught many of the big preachers out lying. This doesn't mean that everything they say is cach, but if the foundation of their argument is a lie, then their castle is on some very dodgy foundations.
Like I said, "I have been ready for a good 35yrs that I can remember". I have seen truth preachers come & go. I have also witnessed folk swapping their old religions for the "New" improved One World Religion aka "New Age".

“Even if you are a minority of one, the truth is the truth.” Mahatma Gandhi

Hummingbird
13th July 2011, 18:35
The only way to manifest reality is by pure intention or focus, don't let your focus be lead by fear.. focus on what you WANT!! Not what you hate/fear/don't want to happen..
No chemtrails here for 3 weeks :whoo:

WhiteFeather
13th July 2011, 22:32
Its been pretty light with the chemtrails here in NY as well Thank God or Thank Us. . Maybe they are realizing the game is over. Or perhaps they know we are awakening in Masses. Theres Nothing in this world like looking at Those Sunny Summer Blue Skies.

WhiteFeather
13th July 2011, 22:41
white, can you post the links to those two videos, can't see what ever you put up there (IPAD issues :( )
What are your suggestions, regular hyperlinks?