PDA

View Full Version : What greater civilizations could have actually been and what is to come?

Marsila
14th July 2011, 12:26
Hello, i am new here and just decided to share some things. This subject is just for discussion.

I read a lot about how "civilization" as we know it started around 5000-10000 years ago, and at the same time read articles floating around like that of the Toba catastrophe theory that i quote wiki says "which resulted in the world's human population being reduced to 10,000 or even a mere 1,000 breeding pairs, creating a bottleneck in human evolution"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toba_catastrophe_theory

then there are things like the caves of Lascaux and chauvet in France (which are deteriorating so badly they could disappear within a few decades)you can web search it and by the different names like hall of the bulls. these paintings were not the work of a primitive mind at all, and they are supposedly older than 20,000 BC but not one is sure. But the point is, it was by someone who had observed life for a long time, and then came and drew it, in a place they thought would be protected for a long time. again the work of a very enlightened mind.

with all that evident of people who knew more than we did living before, how can books in schools still be teaching that civilization and not the "re-start" of civilization started nearly 10,000 years ago.

also with some knowledge of the that super volcano eruption, and the great floods, how do those people who this forum calls PTB be so sure that if there is to be another catastrophe they will survive it? and what can those who do survive it learn from people long gone?

apologies for the long post, but wanted to share all these ideas in one place...