PDA

View Full Version : Lily de Cuir

Miller
14th July 2011, 20:46
Dear Mods

Why is Lily on vacation for a month? I can only assume it's because she's been asking for news from Bill? If this is correct then this forum is getting to be like Guantanamo Bay and I protest. I really protest. Is a word or three (or four) from Bill too much to ask? I mean ffs ...........................

Whatever happened to FREE SPEECH?

Tarka the Duck
14th July 2011, 20:50
Dear Mods

Why is Lily on vacation for a month? I can only assume it's because she's been asking for news from Bill? If this is correct then this forum is getting to be like Guantanamo Bay and I protest. I really protest. Is a word or three (or four) from Bill too much to ask? I mean ffs ...........................

Hello W1indmill - to clarify - is the word "holiday" a euphemism?
Thanks
Tarka

Miller
14th July 2011, 21:02
Yes Tarka - Lily has been sent to the Naughty Step for one month. I wonder what for?

One month ...... honestly ....

Carmody
14th July 2011, 21:20
Bill can do what he wants ---and these threads are wasted space. I have no command or desire to use any kind of stick on his life or actions.

My first and last comment on any of these types of threads. I don't even read them.

:)

karelia
14th July 2011, 21:21
Break the forum rules, and you'll be sent on vacation. Rather simple, and it has nothing to do with imposing limits on free speech.

Thread closed.