PDA

View Full Version : Extreme Christian - poor kids

Miller
15th July 2011, 19:41
My son just sent me this video and I wondered whether any of you have any comments to make. I also wanted to see whether I could actually embed a video - it's about time I did it without just pasting the link.

Here goes .....

bOpva_iit-8

Lifebringer
15th July 2011, 19:55
She looked like she was from the dark side. Wow!

PixieDust
15th July 2011, 19:58
im not sure whether to laugh or feel sorry for her. I for sure feel sorry for her family, she didnt even say hi!

seems like all she wanted was attention.

Flash
15th July 2011, 20:04
we may need a bit of history to understand - this was a wife exchange program, you know, with extreme christians, that I would call fundamentalists - yes, they exist in every religion

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ytq80b4yvpk&feature=related

Your video w1ndmill embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8UPXGun5zI&feature=autoplay&list=PLAC7ADCDEB2CC8A6A&index=11&playnext=4

it may also have been prescripted in order to negotiate for more money, since the Crhistian women acceted quite a lot of money. Who knows!

Ria
15th July 2011, 20:26
Where are the men in white coats when you need them. She is one scary mummer/monster

Now this is ware loving and embracing everyone as a reflection of our selves is some what terrifying. O'h failed agin.

Flash
15th July 2011, 20:37
I have seen such reactions in some strict religious person in every religion, just name it:
some few catholics against protestants and everything else
some few christians baptists or pentecotists
some few mormons
some few very orthodox jews
some few fundamentalists muslims
buddhists: have not seen it yet, but they probably exist as well

My lesson: the heart opens up the beliefs and universalizes them encompassing all.

If you cannot use your heart, for any reason, you may get confined to precepts and beliefs to direct your life and feel lost and frighten when they are absent. You are directed by outside sources, not inner ones.
This makes one crazy really. Same goes with PTB.

Talk, behave and listen with your heart, such behavios will never show up.

Flash
15th July 2011, 21:01
Where are the men in white coats when you need them. She is one scary mummer/monster

Now this is ware loving and embracing everyone as a reflection of our selves is some what terrifying. O'h failed agin.

lol I get the same reaction whenever I see something/someone action I really do not like, a reflection of myself, wow - and then I forgive myself -- what else is there to do?

Jake
15th July 2011, 21:08
haha... in my experience,, the christian will always come back for the money!!

GCS1103
16th July 2011, 00:49
She is creepy, but her TV persona was way overblown from the way she was in real life. I met her several years ago when she was on the Jay Leno show in California as a guest. She was sitting next to Roseanne Barr (Barr came in as a guest to fill in for Diane Keaton who cancelled the last minute) and Marguerite (I think her last name is Perrin) was doing her "TV" thing. Once the show was over, she was a normal person taking pictures with her husband and Jay. We spoke to her for about 10 minutes (Jay is a friend of my cousin, so that's why we were there) and she was completely rational. She was trying to win $50,000.00 on the Wife Swap reality show to get gastric bypass surgery. (she didn't win the money) I kind of got the feeling she wanted Jay to give her this money.

I don't know if she really is a crazy Christian, because we didn't talk about religion, but she is a little "unusual" looking.

Miller
16th July 2011, 01:46
Realistically folks, what chance is there that Marguerite Perrin (thanks GCS1103) will become Awake and Aware in this lifetime?

Teakai
16th July 2011, 07:24
And that is why our society is so f*cked up. Screwey thinking across the board with people thinking that because they think it - it makes it real.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUF_tKZbDk
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlUF_tKZbDk