PDA

View Full Version : Another Extraordinary Video Surfaces

Calz
15th July 2011, 21:22
Can't take credit for finding this one. WhiteFeather dropped this little surprise into the "From Kerry's Blog" thread. Kudos. It needs a thread of it's own and it was suggested I go ahead with it.

So much astonishing information is surfacing now.

This is a series of 8. 1st goes into his personal history ... stick with it. Speaker Pane Andov some of you will be familiar with. I had not seen this video so trying to call attention to it in case others have not seen it as well.

By far ... this is the best 2012 (no groans) / end of the cycle information I have seen. This takes a lot we have learned from others and connects the dots in a way I have never seen.

He has had a lifetime of "experience" with the "ETs" and it shows.

Does a lot of crop circle analysis and does a superb job of explaining and showing great images of what has happened with the galactic plane and what is heading this way. Makes a stong case for our sun changing into a Red Giant when the wave of energy hits it.

And yes Maraget ... that would be December 23rd (not 21st) ... 2012.

(note - 7th of 8 vids has about 10 minutes overlap ... just skip ahead because at the end of his presentation has some amazing suggestions from his ET connections on how we as a species can all pull together to keep this from becoming an ELE event.)

(2nd note - Avalon has a lot of members living in Oz. They would be well advised especially to watch. He shows the area in Australia that (he has been shown) will not only survive but be the location of the incredible birthing into the next cycle. Nice confirmation since rumor has it that is where the NWO folk are expecting to locate their spiders web when (if) they come slithering out of their DUMBS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=kZRrKi99mno

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hL2NgOTvzUg&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwXJf0bmCRc&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvw2w_VTeI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfEKmQffQcA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqWtc4M9u44&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SyKdSWB_BQM&feature=related

7 max in one post ... 8th in next

Calz
15th July 2011, 21:23
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3q9qSq5We8&feature=related

The One
15th July 2011, 21:38
wow amazing

Thank you

markoid
15th July 2011, 23:28
Calz - I am on dialup so downloading all of these is untenable. Do you (or anyone who watches these) remember which one has the info about Australia?
Thanks for the thread.

Calz
15th July 2011, 23:57
Calz - I am on dialup so downloading all of these is untenable. Do you (or anyone who watches these) remember which one has the info about Australia?
Thanks for the thread.

Not sure ...

Try 7 1st then 5 (6 is only 1+ minutes long).

I will be watching again in the next couple days. If you have not found it and no one else has answered for you I will find it and give you the minute mark.

That said you can click on any of the "youtube" icons in the lower right portion which will pull up a new window with that particular video so you don't need to worry about downloading all of them at once.

Good luck ... worth your while.

soulseeker
16th July 2011, 09:46
Hi all , the info about Australia is in part 5 starting at the 4.00 minute mark.

He says its about 800 kms from Brisbane near the NSW border . Centered around the town of Yowah.

He refers to some kind of portal opening up , but you need to have the right body vibration to make use of it.

Personal note to myself: NEED TO RAISE MY VIBRATION !!!!

Peace

Lord Sidious
16th July 2011, 10:16
Hi all , the info about Australia is in part 5 starting at the 4.00 minute mark.

He says its about 800 kms from Brisbane near the NSW border . Centered around the town of Yowah.

He refers to some kind of portal opening up , but you need to have the right body vibration to make use of it.

Personal note to myself: NEED TO RAISE MY VIBRATION !!!!

Peace

Or buy a vibrator! :p

Muzz
16th July 2011, 11:00
Thankyou Calz my friend, That was very interesting. :)

D-Day
16th July 2011, 11:59
Hi Calz,

Thanks so much for posting these videos, I can't remember the last time I resonated with someone's message/information like I did with this guy's presentation... that was awesome!!!

If there was an infinity option for the 'thank you' button I would've happily used it on your OP ;)

MorningSong
16th July 2011, 12:07
I am a great fan of Pane's. I helped with translating his first e-book, a compilation of his threads on the Old Avalon. His presentations were/are a big part of my re-awakening process.

Thanks for posting his work.

Calz
16th July 2011, 13:30
Thanks so much for posting these videos, I can't remember the last time I resonated with someone's message/information like I did with this guy's presentation... that was awesome!!!

Exactly.

Of course some of the material we have heard from others (some of the crop circle info Wilcock brought out) but this guy goes way beyond and ties it all in together. It really feels right.

I just ordered the DVD set he mentions on the vid but I need to give a "heads up" to anyone else considering doing so. My virus protection software issued a warning when trying to go his web site. He does have an email address you can use (which is what I did) if you want to pursue his information further.

psionic.course@gmail.com

He must live in Oz himself (paypal was converted to aud).

Calz
16th July 2011, 14:26
I am a great fan of Pane's. I helped with translating his first e-book, a compilation of his threads on the Old Avalon. His presentations were/are a big part of my re-awakening process.

Thanks for posting his work.

Thank you MorningSong.

giovonni posted this on the "From Kerry's Blog" thread.

If anyone hasn't watched this Video i suggest you do in its entirety. Im listing 1 of the 8 videos, It Has great resonance with me, this guy knows something big. It has much relevence to this thread.

Note ~ Pane (astralwalker) was (is) a member of the original Project Avalon Forum :tinfoil3:
here's a link to his very popular thread ~
012 Nexus Event – Unknown Form of Energy comes our way!
http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8441&highlight=nexus+2012

also a link to his e-book
2012 Equation Solved
http://www.scribd.com/doc/37714816/2012-Equation-Solved

Calz
16th July 2011, 14:49

Just a bit more on other sources for Pane Andov material.

Looks like he has an older (2009) interview on Veritas as well. Have not listened to but passing along if interested.

http://www.veritasshow.com/guests/2009/03mar/VS-090327-pandov.php

Jake
16th July 2011, 15:19
Awesome, you guys. I had not yet heard about this man. I am reading his material like a madman... ;) Thanks. I love his website. http://www.paneandov.com/

Calz
16th July 2011, 15:25
e-book link posted by giovonni looks quite interesting as well.

Calz
16th July 2011, 16:07
At 19:30 into the 7th vid there was about a 30 second sequence showing a very fast motion spinning geometric sequence.

I got a very strange sensation from that. Anyone else???

I am not a super sensitive type nor am I very visual ... but that one really hit me. Don't know what to make of it. Downloading packet from the ETs???

Anyone???

phillipbbg
16th July 2011, 17:23
Thanks for the thread.

If you go to his web site you can download a PDF of the entire lecture set to read etc plus lots more info... here is the address:

http://www.paneandov.com/

and here is the link for the download... http://www.box.net/shared/1hvnjrfd26

Der sorry guys would help if I read every post.... sory for the duplication....:yield: :yield: :yield:

Artemesia
16th July 2011, 23:20
I agree that he is definitely on to presenting some great information, and I feel very positive about MUCH but not all of it. The Australian portal feels very right and corresponds interestingly to some of my own intuitive knowledge. I also feel that is explanation of the merkabah and vesica piscis to flower of life and rotating descriptions of the crop circles is the most coherent and sensible I've seen ever. Its clear that making the shift is NOT about high technology or fancy equipment. Resources have been hijacked, that is well known throughout the star families. This is fantastic info.

There are, however two things worth dissecting.

The idea of 'evacuation'. There is no evacuation plan. What would an alien race do with us, how would they care for us. There is also evidence that humans sort of lose it when we are taken out of our environment/Earth field. We are of Earthstuff and of Earthstuff we remain. However, the idea of moving towards the galactic plane, should we lose our earth bodies, is interesting. Nice tie-in with Tom Kenyon's work on transitional states of consciousness, which I've posted elsewhere here on Avalon. I point this out because there are those who have gotten 'out of shape' mentally and spiritually and they will choose to rely or 'fall back' on the concept of an 'evacuation' orchestrated by something else other than themselves. There is grave danger in this and its critical that folks move away from this weak position. Finding one's center is much more rich, rewarding and tenable, and that means learning the art of self rescue.

The other idea I have issue with is that Grey's are all bad. I agree, there has been a lot of manipulation and negative dealings with these beings. However, and I refer to some James Gililand material here, there is evidence that the Greys are really just a race of beings who chose to pursue knowledge and intellectualism at the TOTAL expense of their own emotional bodies. As a result, they are a race that is dying, are being born soulless, and are now trying to correct this lack of foresight on their own parts and save themselves from extinction by hybridizing with humans to regain their emotional bodies. As a result of all this, they are rather cold and unfeeling in their dealings with humans. Imagine how those eager Gray parents feel when they finally 'receive' their hybrid child, which they beleive will be the key to their future, and they have to deal with their first temper tantrum. I'm just saying, there is compassion in order here. And seeing them as all bad is just as low a vibration as those alien groups who have given up on humanity because of our own ignorances. I totally understand the point of view, and its not that it doesn't have sound 'reasoning' and 'experiential evidence' to back it, I'm just saying, we have to move beyond it. For those of us who have had interactions with Grays, you can choose to be a victim in the interaction, and you will experience the worst that has to offer, the 'abduction' ritual at its finest. There is some other ground to stand upon though. Teaching others who have forgotten how to love, how to love again though they may have forgotten or chosen not to love, is powerful work and much needed across the races of the universe which have interacted here on Earth over the eons. There are indeed some grays worth avoiding. There are also some that are learning the rough way with younglings that are emotionally charged in a non-emotive race and they could use our compassion and assistance in learning how to save themselves, just as the circle makers are teaching us how to do the same. When the mental blocks vanish, and we allow the energy to flow, we find ourself someplace entirely new. This is the key to the influx of energy from the galactic core. Tangible, sturdy, structural supports are the key. It includes expanding beyond the old 'rote' truth of 'watch out for the Grays'.

Also, what's with 'sacrifice of the planet Venus' as the deciphered message from the crop circle of the divine feminine. Leave it to a man working through the last dregs of the patriarchy to get that out of it......

Overall, a great use of my time. Thanks Calz for posting.

Calz
16th July 2011, 23:52
I appreciate your input and have been a big fan of James for many years (... *hides face for letting excuses keep me from the ranch*).

Flash
17th July 2011, 00:16
I did listened to all videos and do not know what to do with them.

I find the demonstration intelligent and well worth listening to. However, we cannot go with the preying greys and others Aliens in this 3D, se have to regroup together and meditate altogether in order to have the merkabah spinning, the correct merkabah, at the right time, to be learned, to save us and the planet. And we have until 2013.

well, if I rely on what I see in the present time, the level of general awareness, this is a desperate case. We won't make it because nobody really care almost.

To me, this is doomsday scenario and it put me on a negative thinking path (meaning depressed).

So clearly, I do not know what to make of those videos. Any suggestions?

Oh, and what about safe zones on other parts of the planet? We cannot all converge to Australia.

Calz
17th July 2011, 00:37

I find the demonstration intelligent and well worth listening to. However, we cannot go with the preying greys and others Aliens in this 3D, se have to regroup together and meditate altogether in order to have the merkabah spinning, the correct merkabah, at the right time, to be learned, to save us and the planet. And we have until 2013.

well, if I rely on what I see in the present time, the level of general awareness, this is a desperate case. We won't make it because nobody really care almost.

To me, this is doomsday scenario and it put me on a negative thinking path (meaning depressed).

Oh, and what about safe zones on other parts of the planet? We cannot all converge to Australia.

Yes there have been other "safe zones" mentioned and he did not deny that (Delcado reference to 4 corners area one but there are others). He said that was all that was offered to him.

I wonder if there is enough time left to get enough souls to be on the "same page" to have a chance to pull something like that off???

Since he was here in PA1 ... I was considering asking him if he would consider coming back here again ... even if only in his own "group".

Of those that remember him from years gone by ... what do you think???

Artemesia
17th July 2011, 00:55
have to regroup together and meditate altogether in order to have the merkabah spinning, the correct merkabah, at the right time, to be learned, to save us and the planet. And we have until 2013.

well, if I rely on what I see in the present time, the level of general awareness, this is a desperate case.

Well the flower of life grid that he is speaking of is being constructed in other ways as well. There are many forms of gridwork being created concurrently that on some level acknowledge the need for a new sheild/energy network/lightbody structure. If interested, check out Energetic Synthesis and Lisa Renee's work for another example.

The important thing to recognize is that there is much to be done. And also, that there are many ways to do it. 7 Billion, at least, since there are at least that many people on Earth's surface at this time.

No mention was made of the Agarthans (inner Earth beings) and their work as well. They probably will have a lot more capability to create the flower of life merkabah sheild than we.

I feel its important to have one's time in the depression, the overwhelm at the shadow govenment. I learned a lot from that period, obsessing over David Icke stuff and checking Alex Jones' site and all that jazz.

Then one day, you get up off the proverbial floor of overwhelm and sit outside under a nice tree and start by making a nice bubble around yourself, in meditation. One day, it becomes a spinning merkabah center with flower of life rotating and yada yada yada.

Don't underestimate the personal power received and greater value of contribution generated by taking the small step of sitting with a tree and making a circle. My 3 year old might be able to do that. And I fully realize that might be all she personally needs to do to help with the bigger job that is to be done.

Overwhelm is fine. But loving what you can do is even better, however seemingly small. The point is, you loved yourself and life enough to do what you can.

Artemesia
17th July 2011, 00:58
At 19:30 into the 7th vid there was about a 30 second sequence showing a very fast motion spinning geometric sequence.

I am not a super sensitive type nor am I very visual ... but that one really hit me. Don't know what to make of it. Downloading packet from the ETs???

Anyone???

Yea, I felt it too. Actually I didn't feel that great about it. Hijacked programming feel to it, really. I feel good in general about this guy (he is, after all, human and from the same source at his core as I). I also feel like his references to NASA friends and other interpretations (see my prior post) reflect that there is that sneaky 'something else' overlayed within a positive message at work.

I definitely felt something with it. I chose to look away. Let's just say what I call my 'spiny sense' (when the hairs on my neck get all spiny and stand up) got turned on, at the very least.

Calz
17th July 2011, 01:14
Any reference to the greys don't have much impact on me (for better or worse). Energy levels are rising such that those that cannot adjust will not be here (including us). Yes they are working on 4th generation hybrids and should not be labeled as "all bad" as with humans or other ETs.

And I also have great optimism for the future. Gaia will certainly take care of herself and "ascend". The Divine Feminine will clearly be fine regardless of what happens to the planet Venus. There is an order in the Universe and I truly believe that regardless of what transpires in the meanwhile things are going to be dramatically better in the future.

Absolutely there is an overwhelming amount of help here of the "Light" variety so best not to wallow in fear of what the ptb/w have in store. They are a cornered animal and not done ... but their days are numbered.

Anyway ... all personal musings of which we all have.

What would be great is if we could organize and focus on a joint effort rather than the current splintered (but well meaning) approaches.

Some awesome souls are here adding their voice to this forum. Hopefully we can become more unified on how to proceed with the time we still have allotted to us.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Anyone???

Yea, I felt it too. Actually I didn't feel that great about it. Hijacked programming feel to it, really. I feel good in general about this guy (he is, after all, human and from the same source at his core as I). I also feel like his references to NASA friends and other interpretations (see my prior post) reflect that there is that sneaky 'something else' overlayed within a positive message at work.

I definitely felt something with it. I chose to look away. Let's just say what I call my 'spiny sense' (when the hairs on my neck get all spiny and stand up) got turned on, at the very least.

Thanks so much for that.

That hit me harder than most anthing I have experienced and was not sure what to make of it.

Always have appreciated your posts regardless of thread or topic.

:thank_you2:

DeDukshyn
17th July 2011, 01:22

Your mind state will determine your timeline - tend that always ;)

phillipbbg
17th July 2011, 07:49
Your life path will take you to ware you need to be... so long as we all progress then we will all be fine..... all these pathways if you like will contribute to everything that happens in your life, negative or positive...

A way to explain all of this is possibly as follows:

We are like the person who has lost there glasses and needs them to be able to see things in focus... we search in every direction , we almost go mad in our search running around obsessively, then we start to think about the problem and begin to re-trace our steps hoping we will discover the glasses or find them.... we look to everyone for advice and except there advice BLINDLY with no regard to their motives or intentions, but to be fair we need to make the journey.......

Then almost in an instant either we have a moment of realisation, or just remember, or even feel it....... to discover our glasses have been sitting on top of our own heads, blindingly obvious so to speak.... and for those that feel it will never happen to them even accidents occur whilst you are running around you stub your toe and look down ....hey presto a miracle your glasses just appear right in front of you.

Now you have to learn from all the pathways to your discovery or awakening.... who lead you astray knowing that what you were looking for was right in clear sight, who actually helped you find them etc....

So in my view EVERY pathway will lead you to discover what you need.... and hopefully learn from it.

If all else seems useless have a little faith, and ask for help from your higher self...... as they say "Life always provides". There is a place for everyone...:)

EileenCookies
17th July 2011, 07:53
I've been attempting to also tie his material to others. On one of Clif High's (webbots) radio (it was an interview) he mentions that 'in the future' the webbots just stop around march 2013 (with some interuptions between now and then). Maybe someone else here listen to the whole interview or knows if this is what he meant to say.

I didn't watch all the videos and someone just mentioned a virus problem with going to his website, so I will just have to make do without a transcript (that accent of his slows the talk down), but this guy mentions the same date as well.....did he say it was the time of the rebirth of humanity? I missed that part.

---
On another part, the merkaba, I don't know enough to say whether it is important or now. It isn't part of the work I am doing currently (Paul Lowe) nor has it come up in his teachings (or Eckhart Tolle's, or Adyashanti's or anyone that I have worked with personally).

I have been only reading about it on-line for years. Perhaps someone who has studied in the East can shed some light on where this information leads... I am only really interested in something practiced by the Tibetans or a similar path).

-----

-----

soulseeker
17th July 2011, 11:04
Hi , George Kavassilas also makes reference to the date 21/03/2013.

In his Red Ice interview he says that the earth will become a being of light around about this date

He talks about Organic portals opening up around the world similar to what Pane mentions.

Here is a link to the interview and he starts talking about the date this event will

happen at the 11.10 minute mark.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46jffgfjLs8&feature=related

Calz
17th July 2011, 14:49
I didn't watch all the videos and someone just mentioned a virus problem with going to his website, so I will just have to make do without a transcript (that accent of his slows the talk down), but this guy mentions the same date as well.....did he say it was the time of the rebirth of humanity? I missed that part.

Website was flagged by software (webroot) as *possibly* having a problem. Others have been going there without reporting any issue so I don't know. The e-book link supplied by giovonni had no such warning and there was a lot of information there. I have not yet had time (perhaps tonight) to go through the previous PA1 thread that giovonni supplied the link for as well.

Rebirth of humanity was vaguely implied without going into specifics.

I ordered his DVD set and will pass along anything of interest (indirectly).

*** adding ***

I have not listened to anything from Clif High for several months now (when his biggest implied predictions did not appear to manifest ... at least in a way that was obvious and of magnitude similar to the stark nature of his warnings).

Anyway ... here is the last known (to me) interview. He may have something more current on his website.

http://www.veritasshow.com/guests/2011/06jun/VS-110610-chigh.php

Calz
17th July 2011, 14:53

In his Red Ice interview he says that the earth will become a being of light around about this date

He talks about Organic portals opening up around the world similar to what Pane mentions.

Here is a link to the interview and he starts talking about the date this event will

Interesting.

Thank you. A number of people here like George as I recall from a thread (or more) devoted to his material.

mojo
17th July 2011, 15:19
Thank you for sharing the videos with us Calz_Avaretard. I noticed some similarities in the sighting here in Oregon with what the speaker describes. First he mentions a number of different ET species in observation mode of which I have noticed at least three different types present. He also mentioned the use of sacred geometry as a vehicle to protect our planet, which I have been an advocate of sacred geometry since it appears that is how the multidimensional visitors travel. Also the type of objects he mentions, the silver, the orange, yellow,& reddish orbs are visible here as well. The fact that they are benevolent and protecting the speaker from other types of negative ET's rings true in my situation as well. I notice the visitors 24/7 here, even where I work some 20 miles from the sighting location. I hope to learn more and want to contact Pane and see if he can help me understand what I'm seeing. Perhaps he will be familiar with some of my footage, and maybe he can tell me how to establish communication better than my attempts with the ET's. Thanks again and what a message Pane has shared with us and putting it all together.

The video below seems timely
zoMk0estzXc

Artemesia
17th July 2011, 16:06
I've been attempting to also tie his material to others.
---

-----

-----

Another related piece is info Lisa Renee came out with in June of this year regarding something she termed a vesica piscis harness. Essentially the vesica piscis is a diagram of how two energy fields interact. The center of each on the circumference of the other. In the center, a sort of eye shaped overlap zone, is the 'zone of maximal interaction'. Its where the greatest part of the exchange occurs. According to Lisa Renee, occult practitioners in the ranks of the global power elite placed a 'harness' on this diagram and form of interaction, which has severly incumbered the positive action and influence of energy exchanges of all kinds of interactions, people, organizations, etc, etc. A simple example of this is thinking of the taxation system in the U.S. Just about every time we have an 'exchange' of energy, a financial interaction, one party gives money to another, the other party shares a form of energy (item or service) and in the middle of it all the government ramps up the fees so it gets 'its share of the action'. Almost every dang time! Its a big reason why I love Craigslist and why alternative means of exchange of all varieties have become heavily targeted -- in the town where I live you are 'required' to purchase a license just to have a yard sale!

Anyhow, Lisa did a nice little clearing for this vesica piscis harness, and I find it interesting that a month after talking with some Energetic Synthesis forum members who helped me find out more information on it, I find the flower of life meditation. The next step. Wouldn't have been appropriate if I hadn't cleared first so that it could 'flower' into being fully, without being hijacked.

In the flower of life meditation, the key to creating the structure/lightbody relies on a series of vesica piscis interactions. Imagine if all these are 'harnessed'. There simply wouldn't be enough energy 'left' to generate/contribute to a world wide grid or sustain the structure for very long. Built in weak point.

Anyhow, if you are interested in her article on the harness and the clearing, here are the links:

http://www.isabeaux.net/news/display.php?M=10880&C=2844f57c7da1fa799aebb5560b55d356&S=281&L=14&N=180

http://www.energeticdownloads.com/AscNov09MED.mp3

muxfolder
17th July 2011, 16:17
Is there someone who has counted how many times this guy says "if you will"? It bothered me though the info was good.;)

Davidallany
17th July 2011, 16:48
I would like to testify that everything Pane Andov has said is true. He is only luckier to get the support of his family,in contrast I grew up all alone in a society that doesn't believe in meditation thus thinking that I was mad.

Calz
17th July 2011, 19:35

Looks like Kerry just put out a new interview with George as well:

http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/george_kavassilas/george_kavassilas.html

*** adding ***

Also of interest to those who follow George is this from giovonni in the "Ranch" thread:

A heads-up and reminder...
For those who might be interested in personally meeting and hearing George Kavassilas speak live in America ~
His first stop next month will be at the Eceti Ranch Trout Lake, Wa. on August 13 - 14 then onto Chicago, IL. August 20/21
and finally Boston, Ma. August 27/28, 2011

WhiteFeather
18th July 2011, 12:35
Im glad many like this, as i have. Pane is most amazing. Would be great if Bill/Kerry could interview this guy.

Tane Mahuta
18th July 2011, 12:59

Hi Flash...."Doomsday", depends which way you look at it. IMHO it means the old has to fall(a good thing)
And the new has to go up(even better). No negative thinking here!! only possitive.

If you converge on Australia.....you'll end up in Indonesia.

nuff said TM

WhiteFeather
18th July 2011, 15:22
Our intuition/inner self will tell us where we should be physically when and if the time arises, with respect to relocation as suggested by Pane Andov. I do not truly believe his perspective on that idea about relocating to Australia, but i do resonate with many of the other info he has spoken about in all 8 videos. Such as in one of the videos (i forgot which one) he states that the energy coming in from the galactic plane is being shielded by chemtrails to stop the transformation of upgrading our DNA or Ascension i believe, did anyone catch that?

Raven Schwartz
18th July 2011, 20:43
Awesome, you guys. I had not yet heard about this man. I am reading his material like a madman... ;) Thanks. I love his website. http://www.paneandov.com/

Agreed! Thanks for the link, what a wealth of material there. Calz, thanks for the video posts. Great stuff. This is EXACTLY why I wanted to join this forum! Info, links, sites, reading material, and more info. Thank you everybody. So much to read...so much to see, so little time....;)

_original_Starlight
18th July 2011, 23:56
Calz this is very very important. I watched the whole 8 part presentation and I was amazed that I have encountered all the ' solution' steps he suggests. Chakra knowledge, Mer-ka-bah meditation learning, Holy Geometry and I have heard the Call out from Bill and Inelia and Lucia Rene to work together, Brahma Kumaris is already meditating globally for many years.....together. Yes also I keep " sliding away' now and then but feel such an urge to pick up the collective task! Will go to the website and check out the saterday meditation. Will run my Mer-ka-bah again and clean up the ' can not do' programs inside of me. I have been in the crop circles and know about Bert Jansen and Jeannet Ossebaard's research ...but Pane DID put all the knots together !! THANK YOU for sharing .. We are rece ving all the tools LETS GET TO WORK NOW!!
Starlight

Mark
19th July 2011, 04:21
Interesting comments, I also watched the entire series and must agree with all who state that we are "earth stuff" and we belong here rather than going elsewhere with whomever else, however well-meaning they might be, they ultimately have their own agenda, no matter how "inscrutable" that might be to us from our 3D perspective. Loved this guy's work on crop circles and his explanation of the wave, he has put it in the clearest and easiest understood format as well as the most "scientific" of anyone that I've ever read or watched on this topic. His description kind of reminded me of the way Laura used to write about it when the Cassiopeans would "speak" on it to her. I approve of this msg. LOL I "feel" some of the more fundamental elements of the information he shares, as in, i actually physically "resonate", which is ever my barometer of truth or not-truth.

leavesoftrees
19th July 2011, 05:39
Is there someone who has counted how many times this guy says "if you will"? It bothered me though the info was good.;)

I didn't count but after 10 minutes of "if you will" I stopped listening. I then looked up what this idiom actually means. Suggests that the speaker says something but by using this expression is not committing to it fully.
http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/if+you+will.html
This is happening subconsciously with this guy, but might factor in how credible he is

Calz
19th July 2011, 05:43
English is not his native language ... if you will :)

Senso
19th July 2011, 08:10
thank you thank you thank you. . . . . .i resonate with most of it....amazing! these posts always seem to come when needed.....many thanks gratitude and grace...senso

ViralSpiral
19th July 2011, 08:23
English is not his native language ... if you will :)

hehe....

Thanks SO much for posting this
I have watched the entire clips, as well as his other stuff available. English may not be his mother-tongue however he certainly convinced me!

JohannaStarr
19th July 2011, 10:50
Yes truly amazing, wow so much is happening. Turns out I didn't need to write fantasy books to make the world more interesting :p.

I do find all of this (am new to this forum) a little scary tbh :/. I've always tried to meditate and failed abismally. Now I'm trying again in light of all this but don't think I am doing very well. I have searched the internet for 'how' you do it but nothing resonates. I am about to read Ashayana Deane's material, maybe there is something that can help there.

Thanks so much for all your info here, wonderful and a little scary too though it is.

Jo *

Calz
19th July 2011, 10:57
Yes truly amazing, wow so much is happening. Turns out I didn't need to write fantasy books to make the world more interesting :p.

I do find all of this (am new to this forum) a little scary tbh :/. I've always tried to meditate and failed abismally. Now I'm trying again in light of all this but don't think I am doing very well. I have searched the internet for 'how' you do it but nothing resonates. I am about to read Ashayana Deane's material, maybe there is something that can help there.

Thanks so much for all your info here, wonderful and a little scary too though it is.

Jo *

Welcome to Avalon :welcome:

Don't be scared. That is the last thing you want.

Lot of information on the forum regarding meditation. Some on AD as well (Kerry did a video interview if you have not already seen it).

Try using the "search" utility for whatever topic you are interested in.

JohannaStarr
19th July 2011, 11:07
ok thank you so much for that and the reassurance. I shall go look :)

Calz
20th July 2011, 02:42
Im glad many like this, as i have. Pane is most amazing. Would be great if Bill/Kerry could interview this guy.

A Camelot interview would be cool.

WhiteFeather or MorningSong, out of curiousity since you are big fans of Pane, did you get the DVD set he mentions on the videos??? I ordered but has not yet arrived. Appears to be more of the "solution" rather than the "problem" perhaps elaborating on what we would need to do to temporarily form a magnetosphere type protection as needed.

onawah
20th July 2011, 03:46
I think the information was very valid.

It seemed to me that he said "if you will" so many times because he wanted so much to remain humble and not arrogantly assume that others would accept his views without question or discernment. To me, it is like saying, " please take this information under consideration and see if it rings true to you." Granted, the repetition of "if you will" was excessive, but I never thought he was being presumptuous or arrogant at all, and that lent credibility to his presentation for me.

I think his conclusion was especially valid--much depends on how high we can raise our vibrations, though I also believe the planet is getting assistance from other, non-terrestrial sources. (Some of whom have incarnated as Terrans for just this purpose, apparently...)

onawah
20th July 2011, 04:06
[QUOTE=Artemesia;263709

The other idea I have issue with is that Grey's are all bad. I agree, there has been a lot of manipulation and negative dealings with these beings. However, and I refer to some James Gililand material here, there is evidence that the Greys are really just a race of beings who chose to pursue knowledge and intellectualism at the TOTAL expense of their own emotional bodies. As a result, they are a race that is dying, are being born soulless, and are now trying to correct this lack of foresight on their own parts and save themselves from extinction by hybridizing with humans to regain their emotional bodies. As a result of all this, they are rather cold and unfeeling in their dealings with humans. Imagine how those eager Gray parents feel when they finally 'receive' their hybrid child, which they beleive will be the key to their future, and they have to deal with their first temper tantrum. I'm just saying, there is compassion in order here. And seeing them as all bad is just as low a vibration as those alien groups who have given up on humanity because of our own ignorances. I totally understand the point of view, and its not that it doesn't have sound 'reasoning' and 'experiential evidence' to back it, I'm just saying, we have to move beyond it. For those of us who have had interactions with Grays, you can choose to be a victim in the interaction, and you will experience the worst that has to offer, the 'abduction' ritual at its finest. There is some other ground to stand upon though. Teaching others who have forgotten how to love, how to love again though they may have forgotten or chosen not to love, is powerful work and much needed across the races of the universe which have interacted here on Earth over the eons. There are indeed some grays worth avoiding. There are also some that are learning the rough way with younglings that are emotionally charged in a non-emotive race and they could use our compassion and assistance in learning how to save themselves, just as the circle makers are teaching us how to do the same. When the mental blocks vanish, and we allow the energy to flow, we find ourself someplace entirely new. This is the key to the influx of energy from the galactic core. Tangible, sturdy, structural supports are the key. It includes expanding beyond the old 'rote' truth of 'watch out for the Grays'.
.[/QUOTE]

As I understand it, the Greys are actually manufactured or synthetic, cloned beings which have been used as servants by another race or races, not always for benevolent purposes, while Zeta Reticulans, who resemble Greys somewhat, are a sentient, self -determined race which is trying to revive their own failing DNA by creating human/Zeta hybrids, and by some reports, are also attempting to assist the human race and prevent us from taking some of the wrong turns their own race took.
Both apparently have been conducting abductions, but for different reasons.
This appears to be a common point of disagreement and confusion.

I have read elsewhere, though I can't remember where ( it was a good source, as I recall), that one of the functions of the crop circles is to put them in motion and meditate on them as de-programming devices.

I think there are many "safe places" around the planet, not just in Australia, but I think Pane was just emphasizing the one in Australia would be the site of a particularly wondrous occurrence, though no doubt there will be all kinds of wondrous events around the planet as we grow through the Shift... ( BTW, has anyone seen the futuristic movie "Until the End of the World",
the second half of which takes place in Australia? See the synopsis at:
http://www.fandango.com/untiltheendoftheworld_v51943/plotsummary )

I don't know if there is any real scientific basis for the theory about our Sun becoming a red giant and wiping out Venus and Mercury, however. That seems pretty far fetched to me. I'm glad this is being discussed more in a separate thread.

Tenzin
20th July 2011, 06:00
This presentation is the very first few that started my whole journey of knowing more about 2012 several months ago. I have been trying to confirm his conclusion about the Red Giant since but to no avail. The better conclusions I have come across is this

Xle4r3WpQaI

I think it is safer to prepare than not. It is just 17 months away (amidst all the geophysical events we are all witnessing now), how much of a sacrifice can that be? I am treating it like a long vacation, deep within.

As long as we perceive this world with our physical body and human intellect, we will always be blind, doubtful and very very vulnerable to the 'matrix'.

Calz
20th July 2011, 06:19
It seemed to me that he said "if you will" so many times because he wanted so much to remain humble and not arrogantly assume that others would accept his views without question or discernment. To me, it is like saying, " please take this information under consideration and see if it rings true to you."

I agree completely. That is how I perceived it (rightly or wrongly).

I know ... let's run it through *reverse speech* and then we will know for sure! :haha:

Just kidding of course. I understand the point being made and there is validity with speech patterns, body language etc.

Just didn't feel that he was doing any more than sharing his amazing story.

D-Day
20th July 2011, 11:27
Some of you may find the following report which was posted by ktlight today in another thread worth a read. It seems to corroborate the information Pane touched on during his presentation regarding a large fissure in Northern Africa ... very interesting!

The fissures began appearing years ago. But in recent months, seismic activity has accelerated in northeastern Africa as the continent breaks apart in slow motion. Researchers say that lava in the region is consistent with magma normally seen on the sea floor -- and that water will ultimately cover the desert.

Cynthia Ebinger, a geologist from the University of Rochester in New York, could hardly believe what the caller from the deserts of Ethiopia was saying. It was an employee at a mineralogy company -- and he reported that the famous Erta Ale volcano in northeastern Ethiopia was erupting. Ebinger, who has studied the volcano for years, was taken aback. The volcano's crater had always been filled with a bubbling soup of silver-black lava, but it had been decades since its last eruption.

The call came last November. And Ebinger immediately flew to Ethiopia with some fellow researchers. "The volcano was bubbling over; flaming-red lava was shooting up into the sky," Ebinger told SPIEGEL ONLINE.

The earth is in upheaval in northeastern Africa, and the region is changing quickly. The desert floor is quaking and splitting open, volcanoes are boiling over, and seawaters are encroaching upon the land. Africa, researchers are certain, is splitting apart at a rate rarely seen in geology.

The first fracture appeared millions of years ago, resulting in the Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden. The second fracture, stretching south from Ethiopia to Mozambique, is known as the Great Rift Valley, and it is lined with several volcanoes. Millions of years from now, it too will be filled with seawater.

Could Go Quickly

But in the Danakil Depression, in the northern part of the valley, the ocean could arrive much sooner. There, low, 25 meter (82 foot) hills are the only thing holding back the waters of the Red Sea. The land behind them has already dropped dozens of meters from previous levels and white salt deposits on the desert floor testify to past encroachments of the sea. But lava soon choked off its access.

For now, no one can really say when the sea will finally flood the desert. But when it does, it could go quickly. "The hills could sink in a matter of days," Tim Wright, a fellow at the University of Leeds' School of Earth and Environment, said at a recent conference hosted by the American Geophysical Union (AGU) in San Francisco.

In the last five years, the geologic transformation of northeastern Africa has "accelerated dramatically," says Wright. Indeed, the process is going much faster than many had anticipated. In recent years, geologists had measured just a few millimeters of movement each year. "But now the earth is opening up by the meter," says Loraine Field, a scholar at the University of Bristol who also attended the conference.

Earth tremors cause deep fissures to form in the desert floor and the ground in East Africa is shattering like broken glass. Researchers in the Gulf of Tadjoura, which juts into Djibouti from the Gulf of Aden, have recently registered a barrage of seismic shocks. "The quakes are happening on the mid-ocean ridge," Ebinger reports.

Shifting Tectonic Plates

Lava gushes out of fissures in these underwater mountain ranges to constantly create new earth crust -- when it hardens, it becomes part of the sea floor. As the magma surges upward, it spreads the ocean floor on both sides, shifting tectonic plates and causing tremors.

In recent months, the quaking in the Gulf of Tadjoura has been getting closer and closer to the coastline. As Ebinger explains, the splitting of the ocean floor will gradually extend to dry land. This is already the case along some fault lines in the Ethiopian desert, creating a geological spectacle that can otherwise only be witnessed deep below the surface of the ocean.

Even the pattern of earthquakes supports the conclusion that the desert landscape is transforming into a deep seafloor, according to a recent article in the Journal of Geophysical Research published by Zhaohui Yang and Wang-Ping Chen, two geologists at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. The researchers have recorded several strong earthquakes at a shallow depth in northeastern Africa similar to ones that are otherwise only seen on mid-ocean ridges far out at sea.

In recent months, researchers have also recorded an up-tick in volcanic activity. Indeed, geologists have discovered volcanic eruptions near the earth's surface at 22 places in the Afar Triangle in northeastern Africa. Magma has caused fissures up to eight meters (26 feet) wide to open up in the ground, reports Derek Keir from the University of Leeds. While most of the magma remains beneath the surface, in places like Erta Ale it has made its way above ground.

An Ocean Without Water

Scientists have also noted that the kind of magma bubbling up in the region is the type otherwise only seen spewing forth from mid-ocean ridges deep below the water's surface. One of its signature characteristics is a low proportion of silicic acid. The magma coming out of Erta Ale has the same chemical composition as the kind that emerges from deep-sea volcanoes. The entire region increasingly resembles an ocean floor -- one without water.

The new burst in activity began in 2005, when a 60-kilometer-long fissure suddenly formed in the Afar Depression. Since then, roughly 3.5 cubic kilometers of magma have gushed forth, according to Tim Wright -- enough to cover the entire area of London to an average person's height.

From a geological perspective, the speed with which the magma is pushing forth is astonishing. It has been channeling its way through the rock below the earth's surface at speeds of up to 30 meters per minute, reports Eric Jacques from the Institute of Earth Physics of Paris. Satellite measurements attest to the consequences: In one 200-kilometer stretch welling up with magma, the ground looks like asphalt on a hot summer day. Magma is also pooling up under the Dabbahu Volcano in northern Ethiopia, Lorraine Field reported in San Francisco.

Continuing to Expand

The satellite data has also shown that a much larger area has been scarred by fissures than previously assumed, says Keir. Subterranean currents of magma are also causing ground temperatures to spike in eastern Egypt, a team of geologists from Egypt's National Research Institute of Astronomy and Geophysics recently reported in Seismological Research Letters. At the AGU conference, Columbia University's James Gaherty reported that magma eruptions have ripped a 17-kilometer gash into the desert floor in the northern part of Malawi and that the lateral pressure they have exerted has even lifted the surrounding earth up to 50 centimeters (20 inches) in places.
The most violent upsurge of magma in recent years, though, happened in an unexpected place. In May 2009, a subterranean volcano erupted in Saudi Arabia. A strong earthquake with a magnitude of 5.7 accompanied by tens of thousands of milder tremors forced 30,000 to seek shelter. Magma spewed out of the ground in an area about the size of Berlin and Hamburg combined, Sigurjon Jonsson from the King Abdullah University of Science and Technology reported at the AGU meeting. The fact that the eruption took place almost 200 kilometers (124 miles) away from the fault line in North Africa "surprised all of us," says Cynthia Ebinger. And the world's largest geological construction site continues to expand. Loraine Field confirms that more and more magna is pushing its way to the earth's surface, adding that: "The magma chamber is reloading."

Source: http://www.spiegel.de/international/...740641,00.html

Thread from ktlight: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?25648-Violent-Seismic-Activity-Tearing-Africa-in-Two

Calz
21st July 2011, 01:40
This presentation is the very first few that started my whole journey of knowing more about 2012 several months ago. I have been trying to confirm his conclusion about the Red Giant since but to no avail. The better conclusions I have come across is this

(snip)

I think it is safer to prepare than not. It is just 17 months away (amidst all the geophysical events we are all witnessing now), how much of a sacrifice can that be? I am treating it like a long vacation, deep within.

As long as we perceive this world with our physical body and human intellect, we will always be blind, doubtful and very very vulnerable to the 'matrix'.

I was looking for Red Giant confirmation this morning as well. Cross posting from a related thread:

I tried for about an hour to find 2nd source for Pane's claim that images from Chandra had substantiated his theory regarding the Sun going red giant (then collapsing) in reaction to the "wave" coming from the galactic core (explosion ... supernova ... whatever).

I could find no such proof.

Could be any such information was "scrubbed" like much from nasa ... but jury seems to still be out.

In the search it appears the Paul LaViolette material is somewhat sympathetic. He was interviewed by Camelot a couple years ago. For the benefit of anyone interested or who missed the interview here is the Camelot page:

Dr Paul LaViolette :
Earth under Fire : Galactic Superwaves

Lagonisi, Greece, August 2009

Dr Paul LaViolette is the measured counterpart to Patrick Geryl, whose interview we have released simultaneously. A brilliant and maverick astrophysicist, Paul is best known for his research into a new theory of matter he calls Subquantum Kinetics - based on systems theory, which he studied for his PhD thesis - and for his carefully argued hypothesis, first formulated in 1983, that our galactic center periodically emits devastating waves he termed superwaves.

Galactic superwaves are intense cosmic ray particle bombardments that originate from the center of our Galaxy, and that last for periods of up to a few thousand years. Paul explains that astronomical and geological evidence indicates that the last major superwave impacted our solar system around 12,000 to 16,000 years ago, and produced abrupt changes of the Earth's climate.

The land animal extinction episode which occurred during this interval was the worst in several million years, and Paul estimates that approximately one or two superwaves strong enough to trigger an ice age are presently on their way to us from their birthplace at the galactic core... 23,000 light years away. Paul states that there is a real chance that one such event could arrive within the next few decades. Importantly - because they travel at the speed of light - we would not see them coming.

Paul explains that less intense superwaves, which recur with considerable frequency, could also pose a threat. He cites evidence that the galactic center has erupted as many as ten times in the last 2,000 years, the most recent event occurring about 700 years ago. While these low intensity events could have passed unnoticed in earlier centuries, today they could be extremely hazardous. The EMP [electromagnetic pulse] accompanying such a superwave could knock out electrical power grids and communication networks on a global scale. Consequently, argues Paul, study of this phenomenon deserves a very high priority, and he founded The Starburst Foundation to do this.

Of some considerable interest is the testimony from our insider source Jake Simpson, who told us in October 2008 that there was a 'wave' coming - but that it would not arrive here for quite a few years: possibly around 2017-2020. When asked how he knew, his response was that highly advanced and classified superluminal [faster-then-light] craft had been out to "take a look", and had then returned to report back with the information. Jake told us that the effect could either be cataclysmic, or "just a puff of wind"... and that exactly what would happen, and when, was simply not known.

Of interest also is the anonymous testimony from a senior Electrical Engineer, whose wife contacted us in April 2009 to report an anticipated major breakdown of national power supplies a few years from now. These reports - and others (such as that from Dan Sherman) - all weave together to form an unsettling picture. While we have said separately that we do not agree with Patrick Geryl's conclusions, it does seem that the Earth, and the human race, may possibly be in for a bit of a rough ride... from a number of different causes.

http://projectcamelot.org/paul_laviolette.html

Pauls site:

http://www.etheric.com/LaViolette/LaViolette.html

Calz
21st July 2011, 01:52
One more little tidbit from the "fun factoid" department is that I called Barnes & Noble (one of the biggest booksellers in usa for anyone around the world not recognizing the name) and they don't even have Pane Andov on their computers.

One of those things that always gets my attention. When a corporation turns down $$$$ for a book is one thing. When it is not even in their computer system (so they can order for a customer) is yet another.

Me thinks this smells fishy. ...:painkiller::fish::painkiller:

To me that signals this book is worth reading when "the system" denies it even exists.

From amazon:

One of the reviews:

WOW...

This is one amazing book... Lots of detail and lots of information for third - eye training...
Comparing this book with other AP books from authors like R.Bruce, A.Powell and R. Monroe this book is in a different class...
Why??? Here are some pointers:

§ The AP's that are in the book are unbelievably detailed. They seem so real and so long that you think the author is describing something from the real world.

§ The Exercises do work - as long as u do put the time required for them. They are not so easy either, and are very frustrating to say the least. I personally tried them and it took about a month and two weeks to get somewhere.

§ Some of the written APs are so crazy it's just like amazing to read them. They are like a sci-fi book - especially the ones with the Aliens involved...

If you are even a little bit interested in the third-eye, or the abilities hidden in every human being you'll get this book...
Definitely a good read...
There are some grammar errors, missing words and some encrypted sentences in the book. However this is the draft version that I am referring to. The paperback is probably a lot better...

Ohh Yeah and I hope the author has another book coming up...

Happy reading everyone and Happy New Year...

http://www.amazon.com/Extraordinary-Powers-Humans-Pane-Andov/dp/1425130178/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1311212591&sr=8-1

Moonwish
21st July 2011, 02:54

I didn't count but after 10 minutes of "if you will" I stopped listening. I then looked up what this idiom actually means. Suggests that the speaker says something but by using this expression is not committing to it fully.
http://www.usingenglish.com/reference/idioms/if+you+will.html
This is happening subconsciously with this guy, but might factor in how credible he is

"If you will" is more or less a kind of qualification of a statement typical and required of academics.
To say something is absolutely true without having the "hard data" to prove it beyond question is leaving oneself open to critical attack.

Your point about subconscious information is quite interesting and may well be valid, but it could also be a form of rote response which many of us are "trained" to give automatically whenever we try to prove a point in public, whether on paper or in lecture format. His overuse of "if you will" may just be a habit, and not a hint.

Hard to say which it is, but I'm already qualifying myself by saying "it could be this or that". :-)

NeoEmc2
25th July 2011, 13:55
This is a great presentation that puts a lot of things into perspective and connects some dots I had not connected before.

I highly recommend anyone to watch it.

Also read his ebooks. This guy used to be on the old avalon forum as someone else has mentioned. I never knew it was him until now.

Good stuff.

Calz
25th July 2011, 23:19
This is a great presentation that puts a lot of things into perspective and connects some dots I had not connected before.

I highly recommend anyone to watch it.

Also read his ebooks. This guy used to be on the old avalon forum as someone else has mentioned. I never knew it was him until now.

Good stuff.

Received his book and dvd set today.

DVDs are 4 total, 3 appear to be an extended version of the videos in this thread. 4th is about the spinning crop circles that appear briefly. He makes some interesting comments implying this is 5th and 6th dimensional frequency information available to "download".

Who knows???

If I change my avatar to a borg any time soon you will know things did not go well. :tinfoil3: :haha:

WhiteFeather
27th July 2011, 02:42
have to regroup together and meditate altogether in order to have the merkabah spinning, the correct merkabah, at the right time, to be learned, to save us and the planet. And we have until 2013.

well, if I rely on what I see in the present time, the level of general awareness, this is a desperate case.

Well the flower of life grid that he is speaking of is being constructed in other ways as well. There are many forms of gridwork being created concurrently that on some level acknowledge the need for a new sheild/energy network/lightbody structure. If interested, check out Energetic Synthesis and Lisa Renee's work for another example.

The important thing to recognize is that there is much to be done. And also, that there are many ways to do it. 7 Billion, at least, since there are at least that many people on Earth's surface at this time.

No mention was made of the Agarthans (inner Earth beings) and their work as well. They probably will have a lot more capability to create the flower of life merkabah sheild than we.

I feel its important to have one's time in the depression, the overwhelm at the shadow govenment. I learned a lot from that period, obsessing over David Icke stuff and checking Alex Jones' site and all that jazz.

Then one day, you get up off the proverbial floor of overwhelm and sit outside under a nice tree and start by making a nice bubble around yourself, in meditation. One day, it becomes a spinning merkabah center with flower of life rotating and yada yada yada.

Don't underestimate the personal power received and greater value of contribution generated by taking the small step of sitting with a tree and making a circle. My 3 year old might be able to do that. And I fully realize that might be all she personally needs to do to help with the bigger job that is to be done.

Overwhelm is fine. But loving what you can do is even better, however seemingly small. The point is, you loved yourself and life enough to do what you can.

Well said Artemisia, Re: Lisa Renee.... she is astonishing to say the least, i recommend all Avalonians to listen to her insights regarding ascension, 2012 etc. she has many videos on Youtube and she is very authentic and resonating to myself. But who am I to say, you be the judges yourselves. Watch This One Below....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKapxZX-VQU

~Be Love~

¤=[Post Update]=¤

A Camelot interview would be cool.

WhiteFeather or MorningSong, out of curiousity since you are big fans of Pane, did you get the DVD set he mentions on the videos??? I ordered but has not yet arrived. Appears to be more of the "solution" rather than the "problem" perhaps elaborating on what we would need to do to temporarily form a magnetosphere type protection as needed.

I did not purchase his DVD's Calz, maybe down the road sometime i guess.

WhiteFeather
27th July 2011, 02:52
Calz - When u get a chance, Listen to Lisa Renee as well, awesome stuff she has....

Calz
27th July 2011, 02:56
Calz - When u get a chance, Listen to Lisa Renee as well, awesome stuff she has....

Thanks ... I will.

I have heard her before (think it was on Veritas) but not recently. I pick up on some of what she writes about in various places (sometimes posted here).

Calz
27th July 2011, 15:03
Doing some follow up on something in the dvd set (*most excellent* ... about half way through):

Found something edging towards "proof" that it is at least *possible* for our sun to go Red Giant in a matter of months.

Will first quote a slide from Andov's dvd set:

As it expands, Chi Cygni cools and dims, growing to a diameter of 480 million miles - large enough to engulf and cook our solar system's asteroid belt. This star behavior clearly demonstrated Red Giant Phase and gives unbreakable proof that it does not take billions of years for a star to grow drastically in size but just a period of months.

Doing a search on "chi cygni star" turned up many and will quote a couple:

http://www.astronomynow.com/news/n0912/15chi/

A heart still beats in
a dying star

KEITH COOPER
ASTRONOMY NOW
Posted: December 15, 2009

A throbbing red giant star called chi Cygni, 550 light years away in the constellation Cygnus, has been imaged in unprecedented detail, giving a clear insight into the fate that awaits our own Sun in five billion years time.

The variations in brightness and size of chi Cygni over a period of 408 days. When the star has contracted to its smallest size, notable hotspots can be seen on its surface. Image: Sylvestre Lacour (Observatoire de Paris).

When a Sun-like star begins to run out of hydrogen gas to fuel its nuclear reactions that generate energy in its core, it swells into a red giant, engulfing its innermost planets. As the star’s central engine begins to falter the red giant pulses in and out. By combining the light from the now disassembled trio of telescopes at the Smithsonian Astrophysical Observatory’s infrared Optical Telescope Array (IOTA) at Whipple Observatory in the United States, astronomers were able to image these pulsations, creating a movie from the still images.

“IOTA offered unique capabilities”, says Marc Lacasse of the Harvard–Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, who was co-author on a paper in The Astrophysical Journal; describing the results. “It allowed us to see details in the images that are about 15 times smaller than can be resolved in images from the Hubble Space Telescope.”

The images show that the pulsations are not symmetrical, but are lumpy, with hotspots and clouds ejecting in different directions, and the star contracts and expands every 408 days. We call these stars Mira-type variables, after their prototype star Mira in the constellation Cetus. Imaging chi Cygni was no simple task – infrared light, which can pass through the clouds of dust that surround the star, was the only way to do it.

At its smallest, chi Cygni is 482.8 million kilometres across, with huge spots covering its surface (granules blown up large) and clouds of boiling plasma. As it expands, it reaches 772.5 million kilometres across. If placed in our Solar System, it would incinerate Mercury, Venus, Earth and Mars and extend well into the Asteroid Belt.

In time, our own Sun will run out of hydrogen and follow suit, engulfing the inner planets; in a sense chi Cygni warns us of our own Solar System’s fate. With each pulse, the red giant throws off some more of its outer layers; over time, these layers will accumulate, spreading out into a beautiful planetary nebula, the parting shot in the life of a star.

An animation combining the individual images of the pulsation of the star chi Cygni is available here.

More "mainstream" from wiki:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chi_Cygni

Chi Cygni (χ Cyg, χ Cygni) is a variable star of the Mira type in the constellation Cygnus.

Chi Cygni shows one of the largest variations in magnitude known. Typically it brightens and fades from 5th to 13th magnitude. The average period of this brightness fluctuation is 407 days. Observed extremes were 3.3 and 14.3 respectively. Thus Chi Cygni is visible at its minimum only with telescopes larger than 30 centimeters, while at maximum brightness is easily visible to the naked eye. Its distance is approximately 345 light years. The astronomer Gottfried Kirch discovered its variability in 1686.

Thomas Dick, LL.D, writes:

"The period of this star has been settled by Maraldi and Cassini at 405 days; but from a mean of the observations of Mr. Pigot, it appears to be only 392, or at most 396-7/8 days.

"The particulars relating to it are,

When at its full brightness, it undergoes no perceptible change for a fortnight.
It is about three and a half months in increasing from the eleventh magnitude to its full brightness, and the same in decreasing; for which reason it may be considered as invisible during six months.
It does not always attain the same degree of lustre, being sometimes of the 5th and sometimes of the seventh magnitude.
"It is situated in the neck [of the Swan constellation], and nearly equi-distant from Beta and Gamma, and south by west from Deneb, at the distance of about twelve degrees, and is marked Chi."

Calz
29th July 2011, 19:25
Passing along an email from Pane in response to my query regarding more information on his theory our Sun would be going Red Giant when the superwave hits.

Okay - Pane has indeed responded to my email:

Hi Cal,

IBEX has measured high energy fluxes along the galactic plane of the Milky Way. We are talking about few million degrees C hot cloud with extreme magnetic properties. Of course this is not a cloud but the spreading wave of energy from the explosion of the galactic core of the milky way in the distant past. Chandra team knows what is going on and that cosmic jet was ejected out from the Sgr A* but they are not allowed to talk about it.

So here is the situation we are facing: http://www.sciencedaily.com/images/2010/05/100521191114-large.jpg There is no chance that this wave will miss us.

Mainstream science does not deny that we will make a physical contact with this cloud. Deliberate false estimation of contact is given - 100 years in the future. In reality they either speculate or not telling the truth on purpose. 6 months of extensive scan by IBEX had shown how fast is moving - ancients and ETs are correct - estimate time of impact Dec 23 2012.

The temperature of the magnetic ribbon is Millions of degrees C. The temperature of the surface of the Sun is around 6000 C however the Sun's corona is by factor 200 hotter then the surface of the sun's plasma. Now facts: Science confirms existence of M. Ribbon at the border of our Heliosphere in the direction of the galactic plane, with extreme magnetic properties. Fact two: the surface of the sun is only 6000 C with only hot atmosphere around it.

The official science claims we will hit this interstellar cloud of energy in 100 y which is incorrect and it’s the spreading wave of energy of the Sgr A* outburst in distant past. So the contact with the sun is again a fact and science has no problem with it only the time of the contact. When a cloud highly highly magnetic with temperature of few millions degrees C will make physical contact with the plasma surface which is less than 6000 C it will change the rate how hydrogen is fusing into helium, eliminating the whole hydrogen in a matter of seconds, starting nuclear fusion between helium and carbon and moving our star from its main sequence into what is known red giant phase. As mentioned many time before the expansion phase will last few months when on March 28 2012 outer layer of our star will be released into space, or will die in order to be reborn again into white dwarf or baby star.

This spreading wave cannot just hit the sun and jump over us.

Which means it will hit Earth also. The temperature of Earth’s Thermosphere is around 1,500 °C. Again if a magnetic cloud millions of degrees C hits a density of atmospheric gas that has temperatures less then 1,500 °C it will deplete the whole atmosphere. And I do not want to comment further about this.

In other words, gov are not hiding anything, the data is all there - people just do not want to see it...because if they face the facts and what that means they will awake from the dream and realize that clock is ticking...

That is all the time I can dedicate to this at this moment...soon more and more evidence will surface into direction.

Don't fall for the deliberate attempts to ridicule the crop circle phenomena by the man made ones - its only distraction tactics. Be smart, prepare as much as you can.

God bless, P

Flash
29th July 2011, 21:37
Hi Cal and everyone,

First thanks for inquiring to Dr Pane and please thank him for us for his answer and the right to post it for all of us.

This is very interesting because I just listened to an interview from George Kavassillas with Kerry on Camelot this morning and George thinks that the whole solar system will definitly change and that earth will become a star itself. That was in fact a very interesting interview.

George thinks the final dates are March 2013, major changes on earth starting in December 2012. The months correspond but the year not. However, the process is similar for the sun, and the core of the earth will be transformed into a star. He also says the earth core is not metal but crystal and this will be activated in the earth change. He says the change encompasses many dimensions and time that will collapse, and some of us will be going to the fifth while others will be going to parallel universes, etc.

I saw another article that described the new discovery of scientists for the core of earth being crystal.

What amazes me is that from entirely different points of view, one scientific and the other spiritual, they both agree on the process, the only difference being the dates, one year apart, which is nothing - not even a dust - in terms of cosmic time.

the article:

http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.com/2011/07/01/earths-core-a-moon-sized-crystal-ball/

Here the video at camelot:

http://http://projectcamelotproductions.com/interviews/george_kavassilas/george_kavassilas.html

Calz
31st July 2011, 13:20
Here is a clearer 4 minute sample of the "spinning crop circles". So far one has said they liked it and another not.

Anyone interested have at it ...

I don't normally react to something like this but it feels "odd" to me. No idea if that is a good thing, not or sheer nonsense???

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVtj_Hgo7uk

*** adding ***

Uploaded by MrAstralwalker on Dec 5, 2009

Amazing DVD video with genuine spinning Crop Circles designed for meditation and development of latent brain capabilities.

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/74/l_413a9fe902964ddea92915fa5136...

The DVD video contain (Brain Sync) Musical background called Nexus Meditation.

Also there is sound extraction of the real crop circle images using special software.

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/80/l_9d072b6becab47ca9f9e7d79f5f4...

BTW - if anyone is interested in the PA1 thread by Pane it is a *whopping* 135 pages long!!!

Lots and lots of interesting stuff there.

greybeard
31st July 2011, 13:51
Thanks for reminding us of this Calz.
An amazing amount of information regarding Earth Changes and how they are brought about

He has been proved right so far
A must read for those interested in astrophysics

Chris

Calz
1st August 2011, 06:44

Several questioned the safe zone offered (on another related thread as well).

Here is something I found from Pane on his PA1 thread:

Respected Friends,

Divine Love will show all the safe locations everywhere and for every continent.

Just fallow what appears in the crops around the world.

Don’t worry and do not fear. If your heart is pure and you are good person you have nothing to fear. You are already safe and the Divine Light will show you the way and bring the right information that will lead to safety.

Take care

Astralwalker

Some also view the coming "event(s)" with a spiritual lense and suggest going beyond our 3d reality to see the bigger picture. In other words ... it could actually be a really "good" thing and part of the natural process of the universe.

Any PA1 members still here that took place in the "group meditations" associated with this "project"??? Going by the thread they went on for many weeks.

Calz
4th August 2011, 18:57
Interesting article regarding a star going "red giant".

This one is mostly for a fun reminder of how much we still have to learn about what all is "out there" in space.

I would suggest this might be a shameless bump to entice more posts about the electric universe but ... nah ... I would never stoop so low ...

A glowing bubbly bauble in space

Look, I’ve been around the block a few times. I’ve spent my whole life as an astronomer, so I’ve seen pretty much every big, bright object there is in the sky.

However, "pretty much" != "all". It’s still possible to surprise me, and folks, let me tell you: the Gemini telescope’s observation of the nebula Kronberger 61 did just that!

Wow! [Click to ennebulenate.] It looks like a buckeyball or a soccerball; my wife pointed out it looks like the shape you get when you use a bubble maker to make a bunch of bubbles all stuck together. Kn 61, as it’s called, is actually a planetary nebula, the gas flung off by a star like the Sun as it dies. You can get the details (along with many pretty pix) of how this works in a recent post of mine. In a nutshell, when a star runs out of useable hydrogen fuel in its core, it expands into a red giant and expels a huge wind of gas. This strips away the outer layers of the star, revealing the hot, dense core. Ultraviolet light from that star then lights up the surrounding gas, making these gorgeous nebulae.

The exact mechanisms for this process, however, are still not clear. I studied planetary nebulae (so-called because they sometimes resemble planetary disks through small telescopes) when I was in grad school, and a big question then was how the creation of these things depends on whether the central star was solitary, like the Sun, or had a companion (or planets). This relationship is still not clear, in fact, which is where Kn 16 comes in.

This nebula happens to be in the field of view of Kepler, an orbiting observatory that’s looking for planets around other stars. It’s staring at about 100,000 stars, looking for dips in light from the stars that indicate orbiting planets that periodically block the stars’ light. The central star of Kn 61 — the blue dot in the middle of the cloud — is being examined to see if it’s a binary or not. Professional astronomers have partnered with amateurs to do this, and Matthias Kronberger is a Swiss amateur who discovered this beauty.

The image uses filters that select the light from ionized oxygen (emitted very strongly by such nebulae) and hydrogen. I love the barred spiral galaxy just adjacent to Kn 61; the planetary nebula is in our Milky Way galaxy, but that spiral is probably tens of thousands of times farther away.

The overall symmetry of the nebula is striking — in fact, it’s sphericity makes me inclined to think the star is not part of a binary; the centrifugal force of two stars revolving around each other tends to flatten such nebula and create bizarre shapes (see Related Posts below). The filaments creating the soccerball-like structure are probably due to the nebula expanding into surrounding gas, compressing it (or a faster wind from the stellar core that has caught up with and slammed into the slower-moving red giant wind). I’ve never seen any other planetary nebula that looks quite like this one though. It’s really fantastic, in the sense of the word "fantasy": ethereal, strange, and beautiful.

Image credit: Gemini Observatory/AURA

http://blogs.discovermagazine.com/badastronomy/2011/07/25/a-glowing-bubbly-bauble-in-space/

Calz
4th August 2011, 19:39
After some feedback (not as much as I had hoped for) I have to recommend *not* following the "spinning crop circle" path to downloading 5d or 6d ascension ability.

One interesting thing came from the feedback that I did not know (no surprise there) and will pass along in case others are not aware is that apparently the chakra spin is opposite based on gender.

All the women who responded (through various means) did *not* feel comfortable with the images.

Men did better but only one reported positive ... 2 were neutral or nothing.

Oh well ... that does not reflect on Pane's work overall. Even those who did not like the patterns did not suggest any "ill intent" from the rest of the Pane material.

WhiteFeather
4th August 2011, 23:37
Excellent Work Calz on this Thread. Pane's Insights are most amazing.
We must all become the flower of life to protect Gaia from the incoming Energy's From The Galactic Core. Interesting Perspective. Lets Do It!
PS The spinning crop circle video has some cool sounds from the aquatic family.
Whales/Dolphins?