PDA

View Full Version : To those who watch SOHO often - have you seen this?...

Teakai
17th July 2011, 00:20
Hi All. I just came across this really interesting footage of SOHO and am wondering if any of you have caught this as well.

I got this from Terral 3's site and he mirrored it from another site. He's been getting a bit of a bad rap lately so I went to the original site to try and find it and it's gone, making me think that it has possibly been removed by the bottom feeders.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K4nxirczwk&feature=feedf
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K4nxirczwk&feature=feedf

TIA.

Teakai
17th July 2011, 03:56
Does anyone think this could have been photoshopped?

ghostrider
17th July 2011, 06:00
I think It's been there since march of this year, you have to look at stereo behind to see it, but yep it's there. thanks for the post. it's amazing when you step by step the frames how much activity is around the sun these days. lots and lots of ufo's motherships and pure lightships as large or larger than the sun. check it out for yourselves and experience the WOW factor.

naranger
17th July 2011, 06:22
I have been seeing these type of videos for quite a while.....they seem pretty convincing to me. George

Teakai
17th July 2011, 07:01
Thanks for the replies, Ghostrider or Naranger. Have you noticed if SOHO ave been blocking out the image at all?

Only, if it's been there since March it ought to be in all the frames, shouldn't it?

I have no idea how to get the live feed of the sun - is there one or is it all archived?

phimonic
17th July 2011, 08:48
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24581-Massive-object&p=258371&viewfull=1#post258371
some links..

Teakai
17th July 2011, 09:06
http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?24581-Massive-object&p=258371&viewfull=1#post258371
some links..

Thanks, Phimonic. :)

Unfortunately, the first link wouldn't open and I think I'd need to take a course to understand what to do the other 2.

Operator
17th July 2011, 12:07
Does anyone think this could have been photoshopped?

The images look distorted to me ... often a result of editing and/or copy of a copy etc.
So there is need of comparison with the original material.

Daft Ada
17th July 2011, 12:20
There was a whole Kevin Smith show on this last week, No conclusion as to what it was though.

Mad Hatter
17th July 2011, 12:46
So there is need of comparison with the original material.

Hmmm...then you have to factor in all those 1's and 0's crossing all that distance and miraculously arriving unmolested... just sayin...

Operator
17th July 2011, 13:11
Hmmm...then you have to factor in all those 1's and 0's crossing all that distance and miraculously arriving unmolested... just sayin...

With 'original' I meant of course the website that's offering the material, not the sensors on the satellite ... :eek:

And yes of course we could have lengthy discussions on how reliable that material is. Ranging from technical details to deliberately altered data
by NASA, which could be removed data or falsely inserted data.

Technically I have not so much doubt, there are suitable algorithms to work out data flaws (is one of the things I worked on myself).

Just saying that if people start making untrusted alterations on already untrusted source material then where are we going ?

Mad Hatter
17th July 2011, 13:49
where are we going ?

Precisely!! What I can't get my head round is that NASA was busted for touch ups as presented by Bob Dean who I believe sourced proof in the form of a copy of the original live stream evidence bought and kept at the time by the Japanese.

Having learnt their lesson from that exercise why does anybody really think they would have changed their errant ways and are now allowing all this imagery through to joe six pack??

Unless of course the source isn't from Never A Straight Answer...

Operator
17th July 2011, 15:21
Precisely!! What I can't get my head round is that NASA was busted for touch ups as presented by Bob Dean who I believe sourced proof in the form of a copy of the original live stream evidence bought and kept at the time by the Japanese.

Having learnt their lesson from that exercise why does anybody really think they would have changed their errant ways and are now allowing all this imagery through to joe six pack??

Unless of course the source isn't from Never A Straight Answer...

If you want the alternative media or groups to run with some material in the wrong direction you just suspiciously release or leak dubious material
and they will pick it up and spread it like wildfire.

They employ very professional psychiatrists planning their psy ops. So without the proper discernment we're just a petri-dish where they
grow their 'bacteria' and see how this environment reacts.