PDA

View Full Version : The Love Wave

Orph
18th July 2011, 16:03
Greetings to all! For those familiar with "the wave", as it's done by sports fans in a stadium, I'd like to start a similar type of "wave", except this will be global. On the first saturday of each month, sometime in the hour of 8:00 - 9:00 in the morning, take a few moments to meditate and bring up all the love/light energy that you can. Then gently "push" this love/light energy to the west. If you want, you can imagine the sun at your backs, pushing this love energy westward. You will have started a wave. Then, moving in a westerly direction, as each time zone gets to it's 8:00 morning hour, people in that time zone will do the same thing. Meditate love, push it to the west. This "Love Wave" will then travel around the entire world. Each individual decides on how they want to do this. It could be something as simple as facing the west, taking a deep breath, and letting love/light go to the wind. Some of you may wish to do a deeper meditation for 20 or 30 minutes or whatever. Whatever is right for you. Now, trying to get 3 or 4 people to agree on a time and date is next to impossible, so that's why I'm picking a time and day myself. I'm not trying to "control" what happens. I picked saturday, for obvious reasons. And the first saturday of each month is easy to remember. Between 8:00 and 9:00 in the morning seemed like a good time. Get the day started off right by meditating love, and then send it on it's way for the people in the next time zone to experience. They add to the love wave, push it on it's way, and on and on, around the globe. A wave of love that brings in the new day for everyone as it travels around the word. I say monthly, because this can't be a one time happening. (Or we could do it every saturday). It has to grow over time. So pass the word via family, friends, other websites, whatever. The more people that do this, the bigger the impact. So I hope some of you will join me, otherwise I'm left "waving" to myself. Oh, .... one more thing, .... if anyone here can train 100 monkeys to do this we'll be assured of success. ;)

Marikins
18th July 2011, 16:42
Love this idea! Too weird I was thinking of the same thing this morning, but without the cool name!
Official Monkey No. 002
ps. Already backbiting by the second monkey - if you made a group out of it could you send group reminder emails out for forgetfuls?

Jendayi
18th July 2011, 17:06
great idea!!!!!

karelia
18th July 2011, 17:13
Excellent idea. I'm happy to lend my monkey love powers. And yeah, a group would be a good idea, too!

Anchor
19th July 2011, 02:58
I love you all.

We all love eachother - even if we dont really get it yet :)

WhiteFeather
25th July 2011, 14:07
Love Frequency @528 Hz. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9TFmhTOIX4