PDA

View Full Version : What % of crimes go by unpunished? A Poll.

Omni
19th July 2011, 15:56
I'm curious what % of crimes go by unpunished. I mean what human law describes as a crime, just so there is consistency in what people are judging...

What % of crimes do you think go unpunished?

gabbahh
19th July 2011, 16:15
When considering all the rules and regulations where I live (Holland) I would say over 99%. This is from personal experience.

However when only looking at the Laws of the Land: Theft, murder, vandalism I would say at least 90%. Judging by the amount of crimes my friends got away with. I think about 80% of (civil) murders go unpunished.

Globally it is even worse.

Rocky_Shorz
19th July 2011, 16:27
I'm curious what % of crimes go by unpunished. I mean what human law describes as a crime, just so there is consistency in what people are judging...

What % of crimes do you think go unpunished?

punishment goes down as money goes up... ;)

$B = Beyond $uspicion

Magnus
19th July 2011, 16:47
Most laws are created to serve those who created the laws, and those guys don't value the prosperity that belong to the population by birthright. That in itself would be the biggest crime of them all, wich in my opinion covers 95% of all unpunished crimes. By now i believe most of us know this as a fact whether or not we choose to indulge ourseves in believing it or just doing our best to ignore the reality of the matter. The present official version of democracy is qualified to be the greatest bad joke in all history, not to call it a scandalous scam.

christian
19th July 2011, 17:04
Spiritually, there is an effect for every cause, so no crime will ever go unpunished.

When it comes to human laws, you merely gotta look at how the shadow goverment breaks all the national constitutions and international treaties etc. So virtually everything that is being done by them is somehow illegal if you would actually have a court that wouldn't bend over, the criminals could all be put in jail.

When it comes to the little criminals without ties to the above mentioned group, I have no clue.

Maia Gabrial
19th July 2011, 17:12
Hey Omniverse,
IMO the % is very high considering that justice is not for the common man, but for the corporation: USA Inc.
So, whenever I see the word "justice" I really see "Just us"....meaning the criminals of that federal corporation....
I think that we, the common citizens of America have our work cut out for us when we try to bring this beast under control....