PDA

View Full Version : Virtual And Real Forums – Objectives and Illusions

king anthony
19th July 2011, 17:03
After some thought, I concluded the following video is worth having its own thread; it can also be found in this thread (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?22870-Video-Posts-By-king-anthony&p=265078&viewfull=1#post265078).

I made this video addressing forums of any kind, not specific to any; I did have a few point-form notes with me when recording this video. In brief, if a forum is to gain fact/truth and understanding than there are elements needed to make it successful.

If any forum is simply to stroke ego, such as to simply share a belief or opinion; then that is all it will accomplish. However, those who are seeking facts and supporting materials/thoughts may be confused during their search in such forums - these people are confused because the forum (or source) they are part is not for what they seek.

Many forums are a prime recruiting ground and for those who are in (desperate) need of something; no different then those who go door-to-door selling a religion. These door-to-door sales people find common ground with the prospect and use that to find a weakness; from there, these people offer "that something" missing.

The deception is, when one thing is being presented with an ulterior-motive; thus, many are "drawn in". Forums in general have "debunkers", those with serious (real) psychological issues and those "working" for "the few", which takes away the creditability from the forums with the objective of truth/fact.

If any forum fails in its discussions to "paint the big picture", if that is what is claimed to be the objective, than what value is it - meaning, what is the benefit to those who enter. These words are for any and all forums, virtual and real - and for clarity, this is not directed to this forum or anyone within - a simple statement overall.

People, all too often, make claim how awake they are, yet perpetuate the very thing they speak out against; by using the very same tactics that has been imposed on civilization. To put this in perspective, this is the same as “the few” giving sleeping pills to the masses and the masses using the same pills to awaken.

In conclusion, I say – many mistaken confidence with arrogance, which is simply them attempting to make their problem someone else’s. The said can be applied to “knowing”, for many cannot accept that another may have “knowledge” or understanding they do not have.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtKMMMSs5as

christian
19th July 2011, 17:18
What you speak about only covers a small part of the big holographic picture that there is to this forum. But this part in and of itself is accurate, it's just like seeing and elephant's toe and saying this is an elephant.

I actually was reluctant to join this forum, because I figured the world needs more walking instead of talking generally. I joined because Charles promised to really work on something and there would be workgroups created on the forum. Now I still post regularly, because I want to inspire people, not selling them anything, just leaving words here and there that may act as boosts for one or the other. And for me, I appreciate the inspiration from others here as well as updates and qualified opinions on news items, research, etc.

It's good to take action, I figure, I acknowledge that this is done two-fold vibrationally and through physical actions. That's why I created a thread called Activism Section (http://projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?23229-Activism-Section) some time ago, to encourage people to take action, to spread the word about projects, invite people, share their success-stories, etc.

king anthony
19th July 2011, 20:25
What you speak about only covers a small part of the big holographic picture that there is to this forum. But this part in and of itself is accurate, it's just like seeing and elephant's toe and saying this is an elephant.

I actually was reluctant to join this forum, because I figured the world needs more walking instead of talking generally.

I cannot emphasize enough and I reiterate again, to avoid any misunderstandings with others and to avoid a “negative” thread; this post is not about Project Avalon, rather all forums virtual and real. As for the elephant’s toe… there are other (common) species (on earth) which have similar looking toes... and I do agree, there needs to be “more walking instead of talking” – lest it becomes the precedent of what will continue to be.

Fred Steeves
19th July 2011, 21:07
this post is not about Project Avalon, rather all forums virtual and real. As for the elephant’s toe… there are other (common) species (on earth) which have similar looking toes... .

Hi there Anthony, how's it going? I've got two questions for you here my brother:

1) Don't a lot more people see your videos because of a forum(s)?

2) What other creature on earth has toes similar to an elephant?

Cheers,
Fred

king anthony
20th July 2011, 03:17

1) Sorry to say, you missed the point and no.

2) Google.

Fred Steeves
20th July 2011, 12:02

1) Sorry to say, you missed the point and no.

2) Google.

Come on Anthony, don't go taking the king thing too seriously there brother. We're all in this together.

Have a good day my friend, and Cheers,
Fred

king anthony
20th July 2011, 14:01
Come on Anthony, don't go taking the king thing too seriously...

Okay, what have I said now that has you saying the above; my words are not sarcastic or ego based. I answered the questions clearly and honestly – seriously, your words are very insulting. I was not insulting to you (or anyone) – as I do not have my computer online, I rely on other computers (public or “borrowed”) to log in, thus my time logged in is minimal.

First, my post (video) was not about “if my videos (or anyone else’s) are seen more”. The (one) point I thought was made clear; if a forum of any kind, (VIRTUAL or REAL), makes claim to offer one thing but gives another, than what value is it – and no, my videos are not seen more (in this forum, as most here have no interest in them - which is fine).

My video (post/thread) was/is not a complaint about forums, nor was/is it an attack at any one specific forum or person – regardless how many times one states something, it appears others will read what they want. Another perfect example of conditioning/programming - as everyone is entitled to their “point of view” (interpretation) rather than “fact/truth (what is actually being said in this case), which impairs (reading) comprehension.

No matter how simple my words become, others here do not seem to understand them – maybe it is not me but rather others here, as there is more than one common factor in this equation. Rhinoceros and elephant feet are similar as they both have “round padded feet” and (the key) “split toes”.

Fred Steeves
20th July 2011, 17:29
[QUOTE=Fred S.;266324] Rhinoceros and elephant feet are similar as they both have “round padded feet” and (the key) “split toes”.

Damn, I was thinking tortoise feet...:biggrin1:

Thanks and Cheers,
Fred

Deedee
20th July 2011, 17:53
A free book from King Anthony... I like free! http://www.mediafire.com/?kb8bk110q2a3l3d

Omni
21st July 2011, 16:27

I was about to say this exact thing. What a forum is, is a very multidimensional public platform, summed up IMO. There are many different ways you can critique it to make it seem bad or good.

Forums are the best ways to get up to date news. You have like 100+ people who may post something they see somewhere on the web. Instead of just one source feeding you what they want to. This is just one of many angles of what a forum is and does. I don't agree with the video's representation of forums... Very isolated/small fragment of reality being portrayed as bigger than it really is here IMHO.

christian
21st July 2011, 17:18
Adressing the "elephant's toe" discussion: When I see an elephant's toe, I know it's an elephant's toe and I know how an elephant looks like. But that's not the point I wanted to make. Given the fact, you have never seen an entire elephant (or every angle of an issue) and you see only a toe (or one angle), you cannot say "this is all that there is to it". Then someone having seen an elephant's trunk in the past comes at you and says no this is an elephant. My point was seeing one verifiable aspect of something and dismissing everything else that there is to it.
Words and semantics, gosh...

king anthony
21st July 2011, 17:45
Addressing the “elephant’s toe”; your words were understood – however, I was making a point to which others missed. The objective of this thread is to say – if the consensus of a discussion (in person or online) is to present facts and determine the (one) truth, than that is what it should be. If the said discussion fails to achieve the objective, than those in attendance are at fault.

To put this into perspective, (legitimate) scientists will set out to prove or disprove a subject based on facts; the process fails when beliefs, opinions and such are included in the equation – thus tainting the results. The fact many (for example here) encourage diversity does not aid in a discussion of fact; but rather, aid in why civilization is the way it is and where it will be.

If the consensus of discussion is to simply share beliefs, thoughts, opinions and such than that is all it will be. Such discussions are no different than that of gossip (for example, who did what with whom) as this type of discussion is without conclusion (some threads here are prime examples of this) – thus, one should ask what benefit is such discussion. The problem is when a discussion is presented (for example as seeking fact/truth) but imposes everything else but – it is surely of no benefit, other than for those who only wish to be heard.

I rely on the post where I use the “shirt and tie example”. I have not, nor will I speak with authority or direction – rather I encourage others to seek the facts (truth) themselves - to conclude the “big picture”. I am here to share and learn (obtain the missing pieces of the puzzle I do not have) – not engage in nonsensical talk. If these forums, and those within, are not seeking fact/truth than I say… I have “left” here at least once already.

Those who cannot see, let alone understand this, demonstrates a good example of how (civilization’s) conditioning/programming has deep rooted itself without some/many even being aware of it.

Marsila
21st July 2011, 19:41
youtube isn't working for me right now, but am trying to understand your post. are you saying that forums (not necessairly this one) are created giving people who join due to their interest, and illusion that in such a place they will get a better idea on how to do things, and not just talk about them.
But after joining the reality is that it just becomes a place for ego stroking of the different participants and where they can project their own ideas rather than learn, is that what you are trying to say?
if so what can be done about that? and how can you still use this picture to continue on the path that lead you to joining this in the first place?

if not what do you mean? none of the elephant thing because am not understanding it....

christian
21st July 2011, 20:20
I encourage others to seek the facts (truth) themselves - to conclude the “big picture”. I am here to share and learn (obtain the missing pieces of the puzzle I do not have)

Makes perfect sense. May I ask, when do you expect this quest for truth to end? Aren't conclusions only true till you find another part, that was missing, that further refines your conclusion or makes it even obsolete? I see your serious strive is quite precarious, even lofty, I avow myself to never find terminal completion while I constantly and seriously seek it, thereby remaining the ability to take it all lightly, appreciating all the wondrous miracles that never fail to offer me yet another surprising twist of fortune.

king anthony
22nd July 2011, 03:01
May I ask, when do you expect this quest for truth to end? Aren't conclusions only true till you find another part, that was missing, that further refines your conclusion or makes it even obsolete?

I say, these are the words which complicate the uncomplicated.

king anthony
23rd July 2011, 15:02
youtube isn't working for me right now, but am trying to understand your post.
none of the elephant thing because am not understanding it....

Thank you for your post and sorry it has taken this long to reply; I feel you have an understanding of my words – however, I will make another attempt to give explanation.

When people gather together anywhere with a purpose/objective, such as building a barn, to sing songs, share facts and seek truth, then that is what is expected to occur. However, if people gossip, have fist fights, tell “stories” and swap cookie recipes, then the purpose/objective is not successful.

If the purpose/objective is met then the problem could be, as it appears to be more common than not, that all people will to do is talk and talk about the topic of discussion without any action; meaning, doing nothing other than talk.

The problem with talking and talking, other than nothing gets accomplished, is it burns out the “drive”/force/ambition/will/enthusiasm/want/etc. from within; some call this “jinxing”. What needs to be done is to focus that energy, rather than waste it, into a productive act. This separates the dreamers from the doers – or from those who have from those who do not.

If the purpose of a gathering is to simply swap stories (the sharing of beliefs, opinions, faiths and nothing factual), then that is all that will be accomplished. If this be the case, either way, than it is a place to fulfill emotions, make each other feel good with each saying to the other “yes, you are correct”.

The true problem is, when a gathering is being promoted as one thing and another thing is the standard (the norm) – thus confusing some; while the many simply fall into the stream of what is actually taking place - realizing it or not. The irony being, the many in the stream make claim to meet the purpose/objective being promoted.

To give answer to the question “what can be done about that” and “use this picture”; truly I say, it appears that nothing can be done about “that” for if the many do not wish anything other - than nothing can be done; the said leads into the answer of the second part I quoted – the answer being, either one can stay and conform or remain silent... or simply know their welcome will soon be overstayed and leave with a smile.

I have had people send me comments thinking I am “down” and I am in need of some positive encouragement; I can only (safely) assume that it is based on my posts as I do not communicate with these people in any other way. These interpretations are emotion based, tainted and possibly a reflection of something within those who interpret. For the record, I am “mentally” well – not to imply perfect as life will always “impose”.

I hope this post makes my words clear and I would like to thank everyone for their comments; even those who’s posts I am unable to read. :)

p.s.
I hope you can get your YouTube to work.

king anthony
23rd July 2011, 15:30
Makes perfect sense. May I ask... appreciating all the wondrous miracles that never fail to offer me yet another surprising twist of fortune.

Please allow me to expand on my previous reply (complicating the uncomplicated) as I did not have the luxury of time to give proper answer and your post deserves better. The quest for truth is a quest for fact – such as the missing pieces of the puzzle; in keeping with the analogy of a puzzle; imagine one having a massive puzzle to piece together - assuming they have the dedication to finish, they see the completed effort – the “big picture”.

Each part of the puzzle is a truth/fact; there are only so many pieces of the puzzle (no more and no less) that contribute to the final picture. There will never be an extra piece of the puzzle left over or to fit in somewhere after the puzzle is complete. There may be a piece missing, meaning one will have to search for it. If there is an extra piece(s) then there has been tampering and this leads into the next part of seeking truth/fact.

Suppose that one is working on a puzzle and another decides (for whatever reason) to add pieces from another puzzle(s) to it. As the one painstakingly goes through each piece they become confused and make attempts to apply logic to why some pieces do not seem to belong. One theory they could have is that the puzzle is more complex than originally thought, or even that one’s perception is being challenged making the one feel “special”.

Only when the primary puzzle is complete will the one come to know and understand (realize) that a piece(s) of another puzzle(s) had been mixed in. At this time, does it really matter why someone would mix in piece(s) of another puzzle(s) – would this not take away from enjoying the efforts and beauty of one!?

The puzzle represents the overall big picture of “life” and each piece is a fact/truth; the additional pieces can be many things - including others adding lies to confuse most. Only those who are keen enough, disciplined enough and willing to discard the pieces that do not fit will truly be awakened. As all may have potential and not all have ability – maybe, it is impossible for... I will leave this comment as is.

christian
23rd July 2011, 16:36
Please allow me to expand on my previous reply (complicating the uncomplicated) as I did not have the luxury of time to give proper answer and your post deserves better.

Thanks for the kind words and for the clarification, I see where you are coming from. In my understanding you want to encourage people through this thread to do something productive, to realize we are not here to fool around, which I fully endorse.

To adress the conversation, that we were drifting into, I figure you are determined on a pious quest, to complete the puzzle in an orderly way. But the more orderly one acts, the more efficient fate strikes him. I figure you are genuine, well-meaning and I appreciate your efforts. What I write is not meant to convince you of not going your way, it's just to present another angle, according to the principle of dialectic. There may be unlimited ways of dealing with this puzzle, if that is true, each one surely goes the way that suits him.

Isn't the puzzle that you are seeking to complete already done on some level, whether you figure it out or not? Maybe it's not necessary, to map out a place in it's entirety, molecular design, etc. in order to live on it.

Let me share this story from my all time favourite book of Zhuangzi:

There is a limit to our [earthly] life, but to knowledge there is no limit. With what is limited to pursue after what is unlimited is a perilous thing; [...] If one understands to follow the main vein of Life as a guideline, one is able to protect his body, live his life fully, do good to his neighbours and complete the number of his years.

king anthony
23rd July 2011, 17:07
There may be unlimited ways of dealing with this puzzle, if that is true, each one surely goes the way that suits him.

Isn't the puzzle that you are seeking to complete already done on some level, whether you figure it out or not?

...but to knowledge there is no limit.

The pieces of the puzzle only fit one way, for example one cannot fit a “square part in a circle part”. How one organizes the pieces before placing them is up to them. However, things have been made known to me by “those others” and “time” is not on the side of the masses; for each and all had plenty of time to organize the pieces prior to placing them and have not done so – therefore, guidance in form of a “kick in the butt” may be what is needed.

Yes, the picture of the puzzle is known “for it is”; however, to those who have not “blessed”/”cursed” in seeing the cover of the puzzle box (or much of it or simply more than others) it remains unknown. Knowledge is not the same as truth/fact, although it may be a part of it. Knowledge is experience and perception(s) of it; for example (expanding on), the “shirt and tie” post I did. Experience will allow one to know what combinations would be best for an occasion – this would be knowledge and shared with a son (or even daughter) as he (or she) grows older.

Knowledge is endless as it (as a whole) is individual founded – this does not contradict truth/fact, just how one may have dealt with it, applied it or resolved it. I say, I never asked for what I know and what I do; in fact, it appears that I made attempts to ignore this until “life” finally imposed itself as it did over the (recent) years – something I cannot accept, for who am I other than the one without a face in the sea of many.

king anthony
23rd July 2011, 22:37
I know the above post (in part) may sound weird or even nuts to some (regarding “those others”), for it was my thought as I wrote the words. I cannot say much more – according to professionals, I do not suffer from any delusions or mental illnesses – at times I have had witnesses to the weirdness in my life – I have some photos, videos and audio recordings - sometimes physical signs – and most of all memories of them.

I cannot change the things I have experienced (which continue) – I never asked for it and to be honest, these things are more of a burden than anything (when trying to live a “normal” life in this civilization). Would I change these things, I cannot say for who would I be other than who I am. My life has included both the “real things” and the “weird things” and both are intertwined together. To aid one, when on the quest for truth (the “big picture), I say, one cannot separate or dismiss these two elements of existence for each part will support the other and weed-out the nonsense.

Look around at the world and see what is happening, which is presented ever so briefly in mainstream media – many signs; however, this is not to be feared unless each and all (together) are not united and prepared. If anyone, any group or even all wish change then make it be so; such things as changing the way things are now in civilization, individual sovereignty and stopping the cycle of “(some) of those others” are all connected – for one affects the other... for better or worse. If you do not wish to listen to my words then so be it, possibly another’s words saying the same will be listened to.

Fred Steeves
23rd July 2011, 23:09
Hi Anthony, I've got a question to ask in order to clarify for myself where you are coming from: Do you consider the experiences you speak of, which I do not doubt by the way, as "fact"?

Maybe put differently: Is experience in general = to fact?

Cheers,
Fred

king anthony
24th July 2011, 01:22
Hi Anthony, I've got a question to ask in order to clarify for myself where you are coming from: Do you consider the experiences you speak of, which I do not doubt by the way, as "fact"?

As I understand your question; if any event occurs, the fact would be it happened. As for the weirdness in my life, they happened as “events”, therefore I would have to give “yes” to that answer. However, if the question relates to things which have been made known to me as being fact; as with anything that is told, one should seek confirmation – I have done that. Even with evidence and witnesses, I have a difficult time accepting this.

Using logic, research skills, time and such, I have sought to “prove” or “disprove” what has been made known to me. I have never simply taken the words given, human or not, as gospel (pun intended). Fitting the additional pieces given to me, as well as those I have discovered for myself, have allowed an opportunity to (at least) have an understanding of what the final picture of the puzzle is.

Does this make me, or anyone, better – no - but this is what I am sharing.

All too often people who have some sort of experience and accept what has been presented and fit it comfortably into a specific thought/belief. If (real) science examines a topic for “betterment” and this is accepted by the masses as a good thing – then why not apply the same standard to the “weirdness” in people’s lives – and in finding out the truth.

humanalien
24th July 2011, 02:12
I'm not sure if this is what king anthony is talking about or not
but i have noticed that sometimes, when someone makes a serious
post, other will reply by saying something like: your words remind
of this video, and then they post a rock band video or something
equally silly.

This really takes something away from the OP and the seriousness
of the post. Sometimes, the post gets hi-jacked because people will
be replying back to the video poster and telling them how much they
liked it.

I don't know if that is what king anthony was talking about but i see
a lot of that happening..
(http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?4253-king-anthony)

king anthony
24th July 2011, 04:16
[B]I'm not sure if this is what king anthony is talking about or not
but i have noticed that sometimes, when someone makes a serious
post, other will reply by saying something like:...

Not really, but you make a great point adding to how things are.

A free book from King Anthony... I like free! http://www.mediafire.com/?kb8bk110q2a3l3d

Thank you for your interest in my book and posting the link in this thread.

Sierra
14th September 2011, 01:20

As I understand your question; if any event occurs, the fact would be it happened. As for the weirdness in my life, they happened as “events”, therefore I would have to give “yes” to that answer. However, if the question relates to things which have been made known to me as being fact; as with anything that is told, one should seek confirmation – I have done that. Even with evidence and witnesses, I have a difficult time accepting this.

Using logic, research skills, time and such, I have sought to “prove” or “disprove” what has been made known to me. I have never simply taken the words given, human or not, as gospel (pun intended). Fitting the additional pieces given to me, as well as those I have discovered for myself, have allowed an opportunity to (at least) have an understanding of what the final picture of the puzzle is.

Does this make me, or anyone, better – no - but this is what I am sharing.

All too often people who have some sort of experience and accept what has been presented or fit it comfortably into a specific thought/belief. If (real) science examines a topic for “betterment” and this is accepted by the masses as a good thing – then why not apply the same standard to the “weirdness” in people’s lives – and in finding out the truth.

I would think it is even *more* necessary to not park one's brains at the door for these kinds of events. Agendas, entities all unknown. Cultural differences all unknown. Did you hallucinate, was it transdimensional, did you witness a 3D ET ... heh, you'd have to be borderline altered state if not completely altered state when this stuff hits you, given the current level of suppression and disinfo.

As to fitting the pieces of the puzzle together ... well we lurch along don't we... it is truly a comedy of errors I sometimes think. But as Anthony says, the least we can do is examine and research.

king anthony
7th October 2011, 03:02
I say, when one tells another of fact/truth another may say this is opinion (and such) - however, when another seeks and finds on their own they cannot say the same; perhaps this is why many wish to be told of "things" for it they do not like what they hear they can dismiss what is given- something which cannot be done when fact/truth is faced. If another rejects what they face then it is on them.