PDA

View Full Version : Moon Structures? As seen from Earth.

Gridkeeper
19th July 2011, 17:27
Moon Structures?A closer and more detailed look at the clavius/copernicus areas of the moon as seen from earth with a space craft at the end of the video. Another note to Nasa; must do better!

20Ez_Fy5kMY

crosby
19th July 2011, 20:18
Gridkeeper that was pretty awesome. i like the footage of the craft towards the end. brilliantly lit, i'd say. thanks for the thread.
regards, corson

Gridkeeper
21st July 2011, 17:07
Your welcome Corson. Here's Rima hadley

5-y2MPXFE-U

crosby
21st July 2011, 19:00
that was pretty cool as well. it's amazing what you can see once you look at these vids long enough. thanks for an excellent showcase.
warmest regards, corson

Gridkeeper
21st July 2011, 20:12
that was pretty cool as well. it's amazing what you can see once you look at these vids long enough. thanks for an excellent showcase.
warmest regards, corson

You got it! Takes a while to get used to but worh watching a few times to adjust and discover the marvels.

here's another new one you may like:

Close Moon Scan from Earth

zkTeXtQ1P74

ErichSirem
21st July 2011, 22:48
This is really cool Gridkeeper. I really enjoy the good quality of these videos. This makes me think someone should make a videotelescope made specifically for seeing structures on the moon and get it as cheap but effective as possible and come as a kit sold on tv and at stores. :) I think that would give us a good push in a cool direction.

dddanieljjjamesss
21st July 2011, 23:05
mwahahaha gridkeeper, we meet again!
mad props!

Gridkeeper
21st July 2011, 23:18
Thanks. It won't happen, it's all too contolled through the masons and modern day templars. You go into the astronomy shop and say you want to film through a scope and they tell you to use a specially made ccd cam etc.. which is a load of crap. I spoke with a templar who owns one of these shops and he said using the camcorder method with no lenses will never work. i went back with John Walson and we showed him some images of the moon and space craft. he looked at us and said, "how are you still alive?".

¤=[Post Update]=¤

mwahahaha gridkeeper, we meet again!
mad props! Yo! lol!

Gridkeeper
22nd July 2011, 21:52
Closer Moon

iLKgen8Pf5I

Sync
22nd July 2011, 22:58
Amazing work, Keeper!

You continue to set the bar astronomically high!

I know that you have paid some heavy dues in the last few years, but you remain resilient and continue to deliver the goods.

This is the most important data on this or any other forum at this time.

This is evidence- non-anecdotal evidence.

In the first video, the images of the lunar ruins and retro-fitted structures are breath-taking.

... And it appears that you captured an orbitting U.S.-built deep space carrier in broad daylight! Looks like construction is completed on that badboy.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Gridkeeper
27th July 2011, 20:34
Thanks sync. Yep, I can't be knocked for being inconsistant, lol.

This is the best moon video yet, enjoy!

Close Moon filmed from Earth compilation

5WG09a0ccB0

Gridkeeper
30th July 2011, 21:37
Moon Secrets tQZRpEUHJXk

noprophet
30th July 2011, 21:41
Don't forget Moon Rising!
mf8UHS2T1hc

tsk, tsk NASA... So many secrets in that hat.

Gridkeeper
12th August 2011, 14:47
Clearer moon shot of the tower with shadow plus three craft

Nick Carter - I'm Taking Off (Gridkeeper remix)

Gxh-r085nl0