PDA

View Full Version : Past Lives - Fake? or Not?

xbusymom
17th March 2010, 18:52
I decided to restart the Past Lives thread...

there was so much cross-info between the two threads on A1 that would have been very helpful to read if it was all in one place...

Have you experienced seeing your past lives?
What about the chalkra connetions?
What technique(s) did you use or hear about?
Is it just “all in your head”?
What made you want to explore this issue?

(I will work on pasting my posts over from A1 so we don’t have to start completely from scratch)

I hope it is not too disjointed...

--------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stardustaquarion
After many years threading the road of enlightenment (since I was 13 to be precise) and trying so many things that were really useless, I don't believe that real spiritual sciences come for free

Charlatans are free and by the thousands, they take you of the path into a detour in which they not only take your money at the end, they also tag you and vampirize you. Most of them have not clue of what they are doing

You get what you pay for, you want quality you have to pay for it

If you were training to be a pilot you will have to go to schools won't you? Well the Cosmos is immense and we are in this moment in a falling universe, we do not know our anatomy we don't even know how many bodies we have, how to contact them, how to heal them. If you get out of your body in a OBE experience where will you go? do you know which places are safe? where to find your records? Do you know how to protect yourself if you are attacked No, most practitioners will not know how to help you if you are attacked

Yet we have the capability of doing all these by ourselves without the need of hypnosis with the right kind of information and training

Past life regression may give you schreds of information but how do you know it is yours? you are not in control are you? How can you know you are talking to your higher self? Anyone can pass for a higher self

I have heard many times in this forum that people are not prepared to pay for their spiritual studies and that is a brain program implanted by the controllers. I am not preaching any particular school of thought here, it is a minefield out there, but to be honest if you are ready the money comes too

The problem with money is the stigma, we see money as something dirty yet is just a form of energy not different than any other. We have been brain washed into believing, by the system, that spirituality should be free and yet it is the system that is providing the disinformation

The only ones that can help us to take the red pill are those that have made is out of the brain control. They have to be paid because they also have to pay bills like you and me

It all boils down to a fair interchange of energy meaning don't get ripped of either but if we are being Scrooges with our own spirit do you think spirit will send you more?

Ask and it will be given, you need money for your spiritual endeavours, ask it will come. Its being my experience to be true

People pay a lot of money for things that are impermanent, isn't your spirit worth it?

Saying all that I am not selling anything nor recommending anything, I am saying this out of real concern and love for the life explorers in this forum. It is not personal to anyone

Love

Not trying to pick on you, but... ok yes i am-
but what you trying to say?

...free advice is fake and costly?
...People that want to be paid for their knowledge (especially the ones who want to make this their living- and are filled with the systems' DIS-INFO-TRAINING) are the only ones that have the truth?
...we can't trust our connection to the SOURCE?
... the only way to not be a scrooge with your spirit energies is to extort money from a newly awakened "student"?

it sounds like you have posed your questions as facts...
so I have some questions of my own to suggest exploring...

...what about the people (like myself) who believe that SOURCE INFORMATION should be available to everyone (since it ultimately belongs to everyone anyway)?
...what about the activation of the law of attraction- GIVE someone the knowledge of 'how to fish' and you will reap the expansion of knowledge /truth (of other issues) in your own life?
...what about the true humanitarian concern for helping each person to wake up to the truth?
...what about not continuing this current paradigm by slapping a price on a priceless universal truth?

* IMHO- just wondering...?

--------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myplanet2
All those past life experiences you will "dig up" are real. But then so is any fantasy you'd care to create in order to model a consideration you are exploring.

I agree, you really must choose your "helper/counslor' very carefully...

I had some weird experiences with "past lifes" sessions that I did with a friend who said he was very experienced with the hypnosis technique...

I had him videotape the first session as he did some basic question/exploration...

and as I viewed the video afterward, and tried to correlate my experiences with the video... it became obvious that he was "leading" the experience...

so - again- it is extremely important to get referrals from other clients/info on training credentials, etc. before you let someone else get control of your mind.

EDIT:

Just to help you with the "definitions"-
- in hypnosis - you are giving the control over to the hypnotist (unless the counselor specifically directs you or your HIGHER SOURCE to keep the control /power)
- in self-exploration - you keep the control and the power to discern truth while allowing others to ask open (not LEADING) questions
- an EXAMPLE of an open question is "How do you feel about xxx?"
- an EXAMPLE of a leading question is "Are you angry about xxx?"

-----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmen

What was useful about the whole revelation/memory was that it freed up my pelvis and lower back and I was finally free of pain. It was wonderful. I must have been ready to remember and finally forgive all the players from that life.

It would be interesting to find out what chalkra areas you are having trouble with; and how they correlate to the issues you are dealing with...

the same happened to me... when I finally found out about my past lives question/current life lesson- I realized it was with the pelvis chalkra too (not so much with the sexual issue, but as a lesson of how to un-restrict my creativity energies)

EDIT:

*WOW- there are so many different branches of spiritual knowledge wrapped up in this topic that I had forgotten about...

------------------------------------

Here's a thought...

since WE are all individual expressions/ facets of the ONE Source, any past lives of "you-in-a-different-body" is simply a connecting to the same vibrational "issue/lesson" of other people/other times...

(just a different perspective)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HORIZONS
How about all lives are happening at the same no-time

wouldn't that be like the all-inclusive NOW with the multiple "radio station frequencies"?

------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moxie
We both must be brilliant as this has occurred to me as well!
That, and, thoughts that come into your awareness, I'm sure that many are not my own, know what I mean? Man, there are some really "sick" thoughts that infiltrate my awareness.<<< excuse me, but please leave, thank you very much!

I've OFTEN for many years, wondered where thoughts come from.... consciousness being all that is makes we Wonder! Come to think, others may be infiltrating!!!

I am not sure what you mean in your post, but it would be very interesting to take a look at our original sources of information (* and how we came to believe -and now tout what we have absorbed as “MY TRUTH”), as well as look at what was lacking in our “family libraries” and we were not exposed to (regarding to what other families felt was the norm).

(*did that make sense? I think I am having half of a brain-fart by now*)

anyway...

I started reading- as a pre-teen – a couple of books by Dick (Richard) Sutphen [“past lives, future loves” and “you were born again to be together”], and followed along with my parents study group material (which happened to be “A Search for God” using the Edgar Cayce stuff collected by the Area for Research and Enlightenment (A.R.E.) foundation in Virginia Beach; as well as many of Richard Bach’s books- [Jonathan Livingston Seagull, One, Illusions, etc.]. In the early years of my first marriage, I was heavy into the entire collection of Robert Heinlein, and the teen books by Madeleine L’Engle [the “Wrinkle in Time” trilogy].

(*hmmm... I think I am starting to see a pattern here...*) Some of it made sense to me, and some of it I ended up rejecting... so maybe it is all just subliminal programming...? maybe it is a simple case of “whatever you want to experience, you can attract to you and manifest it so you can see where it goes???”

but then you would have to apply the circular logic of the original programming for that- right? (at least in my case because that is what I plugged into my head)

--------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by TraineeHuman
If I have a sock, and I keep sewing patches onto it, one day none of the original material will be left. Tell me: is it or isn't it then still the same sock?

Hopefully, during our present lifetime we will undergo, or have undergone, so much change into something better that, like the sock, we're no longer the same person at all as we were in our childhood?

ok, to take that a step farther (accepting the premise of combining the "all-inclusive NOW" with the past lives "you-in-a-different-body" theories-)

my mother and I had a talk about this when I was in my teen's- she mentioned that all of your different radio-station "you's" gets helped to grow spiritually when even just 1 of your "you's" figures out a "truth" and grows- thereby affecting all of the radio stations frequencies to change...

EDIT: Horizons: I was writing this post while you were posting... and yes (but you said it much better than me)... hey, isn't that what David wilcock explained in his Awake/Aware seminar (holographic SOURCE images)?

(so if this is just my deluded early-childhood programming- how come everyone is thinking the same thing?)

------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peace of mind
Some say we come back to learn, how do you know this is a program and you are here to learn certain lessons? Could these merely be ideas of inspirational novelist…selling you something?

when I did my past-life-question to myself, i came up with 4 different "incarnations" that dealt with the very same thing I was dealing with in the present life (and curiously each major co-star was my husband in some form- which is what I specifically asked about). what I was shown was that I had a tendency to ignore my wants/needs in order to be 'responsible for' or "to take care of" someone else- and they were divided into the extremes of the range (total selfishness vs total sacrifice) which helped me to see that I needed to strike a balanced understanding of what "responsible" ("to care for") really means...

and since my first husband and I have parted ways, I have been "seeing" other types of relationships in my life (with the same theme/ lesson that I am working on) show up in the following years... but I never would have grown in that issue if I had not been aware of the "lesson"...

make sense?

------------------------------------------------

Quote:
TraineeHuman:
do you really know what “you” are, in the fullest sense (and how there’s a whole universe inside of you)? Do you know and understand in great depth what time (the eternal now) really is?

annemirri:
But, the silver cord.

RedeZra:
this is a cooperation between God Ourselves and Karma

Christo888:
So why can't we have 1000 individual incarnations all living at the same time in many different worlds and density's?

Gnosis5:
Sounds a bit like "multi-tasking"

Peace Of Mind:
I was just wondering if this all could be just another elaborate mis-understood idea…

TraineeHuman:
Indeed, why does reincarnation need to be a fact, rather than the simplest available explanation, the best hypothesis?

for what its worth- I didn’t really believe in reincarnation until I did my past-lives-question... so maybe this is just the best common-sense understanding that we have so far... considering that we have been deliberately dumbbed down and duped... maybe the real truth is so far “out-of-this-world” that we would not be able to understand it... so we have to SNEAK into the circus from backstage... you know- we have to see the tricks for what they are -before we can get down to the business of figuring out how to practice the mechanics of them

------------------------------------------

My dad (licensed PHD Psychologist - now retired) did past life regression hypnosis sessions with many of his patients, and he taught me a technique that is free, easy to use on yourself, and provides protection for you while you are in the self-session.

I used it for my own disclosure regarding my troubles with my first husband and came up with 4 past lives that directly dealt with him and the lesson I was needing to work on regarding our relationship with each other...

Here is his protection routine...

1) get relaxed (turn a tape recorder on if you want to) *make sure you are in a space or room that will not have a lot of people/distractions, you are in a frame of mind free from excessive worry or upsetness, and that you allow for the session to be free from time-pressure or deadlines (usually about 30-45 minutes will be enough time)

2) give your HIGHER SELF these instructions: (VERY IMPORTANT TO ALWAYS PROTECT YOURSELF AND ONLY ALLOW YOUR HIGHER SELF TO CONTROL THE SESSION)
a- I will allow my higher self to recall and remember all information given as an objective observer. My higher self will always maintain control and will always seek to reveal the most relevant and important information for the only purpose of healing and positive guidance. I will be physically and emotionally able and capable of handling ANY event that is revealed to me.
b- I now surround myself with the white protective healing shield of love, (*then envision yourself being surrounded by a white, loving bubble of energy) and nothing that intends harm to me can penetrate that white light of protection.
c-(optional- if you are recording the session) I now direct my higher self to speak aloud any instructions or information that is revealed to me.

3) go into a light daydream state (kind of like a light dozing sleep state)

4) ask your higher self to direct you to any lifetimes that are relevant to (whatever issue you want information for)

*when all of the information for the particular issue is finished being revealed to you - you will naturally wake up (or go onto a regular sleep mode if you need rest or it is late at night)

and my mom did para-psychology for a time also, and she came up with a risk free technique...
1) play the "what if" game... get a pen/paper and just start asking yourself a series of simple questions...
what if I - {then start stating your age, gender, financial status, marital status, etc.} what ever your imagination comes up with (that resonates with an "yes" feeling) is usually a remembered truth from a incarnation...

stardustaquarion
18th March 2010, 14:03
My dear, your assumptions are missguided and you are quoting me out of context, I don't have a copy of the thread so I can not reply to you accordingly. Otherwise, I am not here to debate with you on whether you should pay or not to find your way in the midsts of the massive disinformation that it is out there.

I don't know if you heard Marcel Messing but I remember him saying on a occassion that he worked a weekend to buy a book, it was a expensive book but he knew it will solve some of his questions

Where do you think money comes from? Isn't Spirit the one that provides the energy for creating everything? Isn't Spirit the one that provides our humble bodies with flesh? So, the problem with money is not the money, it is the value that a person gives to money.

How can people dedicate their lives to bring forth information that is not the offcial agenda if we don't support them? Not everyone has the talent of a visionary

What will happen if every person that comes to this forum thinks the same as you and never makes a contribution to the good work of Bill Ryan? He will not be able to continue doing interviews will he?
Also this forum will dissapear for who is going to pay for it?

Money has no value, Spirit is all what we got. Which is the price you are putting to spirit? What is the price of freedom? I for one will rather go hungry if that means that I can ascend and trascend this painful paradigm

Even Budda said that as far as we have desire for the material world we have no chance of overcome it. If we put our energy in having money we never get it because money is not an end on its own

Cheers

xbusymom
18th March 2010, 18:37
I didn't mean to step on anyone's toes... please forgive me if i misspoke my feelings...

(I just wanted to transfer all of MY posts from A1 to A2 so we would have something to work with - since I was not the one that started either thread)

I did not mean to say that everyone should provide their services for free - if they choose to do what they love to do (vs doing any old job just to earn a living) - I know everyone has bills to pay...

I was just saying that I feel the universal truths belong to ALL people and should not be withheld from some just because they don't have MONEY to pay the upscaled prices that SOME "experts" demand for the info... and yes it does cost a LOT to get everyone's books, CD's, etc and sort thru all of it for discernments' sake...

stardustaquarion
18th March 2010, 18:40
I understand what you mean. I myself have spend a lot but I am glad I did and I also have found out that in most cases its being a good decision, but again, each journey is a personal thing

Love

xbusymom
18th March 2010, 22:02
but again, each journey is a personal thing

Love

yes, and (for me anyway) it is hard to find where the line is between generously giving of yourself (source energy) for the uplifting of humanity and just letting yourself be taken advantage of...

much love... and thanks...:o

two-R-one
19th March 2010, 00:44
I'm doing a pastlife regression either this weekend or early next week.. a chap that lives in my town has done many and we've talked about it for hours.. he has stated that he had his own doubts early on but after doing enough of them said they were very real.. He said, "when I take someone to a past life and they begin speaking another language then they do consciously, and you bring them back and tell them they were speaking german for instance, they wouldn't believe it until I played back the recording for them"... He said it happens often enough that now, once under hypnosis he requests that they keep it in english (US) so they can continue through and he understands the person.. LOL...

seems real enough to me.. I'll report back on how things went for me

lightwalker
19th March 2010, 01:24
Below is what I had posted on PA1. I explored past lives extensively when I was 8 years in Scientology. It was an adventure. Lot's of it was fun and some of it was not. The thing to remember is all of it...past, future, alternate, parallel, etc. are all created from the now moment. Just trust your intuition.
lightwalker

I explored past lives with a friend just by starting out with this one statement: "Imagine a place you'd like to be".

(btw my bottom line intention was to find out about other lives which you cd say was a prerequisite)

I always did it with another person because it was easier and fun to do.

We then just asked questions that would lead us into that "place"

ie: usually easy or yes/no questions first.
Examples: How old are you? Are you male ? What is the temperature, color, etc.
Can you see anything moving? ....Eventually more pictures would come in and a story would develop. If you just trust your imagination...which is just making images....you should hit pay dirt.

If you think you've had a past life...say ummm... in Hawaii, well just imagine walking down a beautiful beach with palm trees and coconuts. It will unfold.

It's not hard or dangerous....just be in your heart.

Rob Wood
19th March 2010, 06:16
I've met at least a dozen people in my life who claimed to be the reincarnation of Cleopatra. Others will wax poetic about their past lives as kings, queens, great spiritual leaders, etc., etc. Once at a party I met two women who claimed to be the reincarnation of Joan of Arc. They got into an interesting argument. Nobody, in all the years I've been paying attention, ever once said, "I'm the reincarnation of a guy named Joe who hung out at the local bar, sweeping floors, who nobody ever heard of."

Just sayin'

I've had reincarnation therapy, hypnosis and guided psychotropic drug therapy. What I think is that it is all make-believe. It's your imagination in overdrive. Dwelling on this stuff might be good therapy, but as far as usable and useful information for living a more productive life is concerned, I see it as nothing more than a distraction. People who get paid to convince others that they are the reincarnation of Cleopatra ought to be locked in a room with a dozen of them, and not allowed to leave until they agree to reimburse everybody.

Just my 2 cents.

Rob

Lucid Jia
19th March 2010, 08:06
I have read 3 of Dolores Cannons books about past life regressions. She says that 90% of the regressions she does are of "growing potatoes lives" in other words run of the mill, normal, boring lives. She also states she found out that souls can be imprinted with past lives that they didn't actually live, if they are coming into a new world for the 1st time. There are also more amazing lives she has explored like people being on other worlds, souls experiencing what its like to be a variety of animals and even rocks and much more.

Very interesting read. The series is called The Convoluted Universe.

Namaste, Jia.

Vidya Moksha
19th March 2010, 08:35
Working with spirits took me out of my old life and onto an incredible synchronicitous tour of asia, where I lived, and studied for around 7 years. I was told by a powerful shaman that the spirit of a close friend of mine, who had just died, was living inside my body. I didnt believe at first, until I started communicating with this spirit, and once I realised I wasnt mad I had an interesting time to say the least!
I met with another shaman who described the 'dead' guy perfectly, and described his physical appearance as well as past events. As a scientist, i can testify that the story stacked up. I then met with 2 different shamans, later, and told them nothing..they both confirmed, independently that this spirit was real.. the last one told me this wasnt healthy (him inside me) and he oversaw the spirit leave and go back to the spirit world.
I travelled to the spirit world with another shaman later, as part of journey work, and again met my friend, the shaman was visibly shocked when i produced a photo of the spirit who had come to greet me during the journey. Apparantly we had a pact in a previous lifetime to meet in this one.
I have tried regressions and all manner of journey work, but I can not 'see' or visualise or 'locate' ANY of my past lifes. Why not? Because I am not meant to at this time. I am 100% convinced that spirit endures and that I have had past lives, even if I dont remember them. I believe in reincarnation also.
There is so much new age bullsh it out there, find a good guide and you will find past lives if you need to.

(best viwed in gaian night :cool: )

justpeter
19th March 2010, 10:00
I've met at least a dozen people in my life who claimed to be the reincarnation of Cleopatra. Others will wax poetic about their past lives as kings, queens, great spiritual leaders, etc., etc. Once at a party I met two women who claimed to be the reincarnation of Joan of Arc. They got into an interesting argument. Nobody, in all the years I've been paying attention, ever once said, "I'm the reincarnation of a guy named Joe who hung out at the local bar, sweeping floors, who nobody ever heard of."

This is exactly what happened in the early years of Scientology so they made a rule that nobody was allowed to discuss past lives outside of a counselling session. I do believe in past lives because I've encountered them myself but I know what you mean.

Rob Wood
19th March 2010, 16:31
You know, just because people believe something doesn't make it true - even if mobs of people believe the same thing. And just because somebody earns money from books, speaking engagements, "readings" or "therapy" sessions, does not increase their credibility - or at least, shouldn't. Anybody can say anything about "past lives," and no one can prove what they're saying is bogus. Of course, no one can prove what they're saying is true, either.

My take on this is that people believe what they want to believe, and that people get sucked into "past lives" nonsense because it's all so interesting - much more interesting than this life. But this life, right here, right now, on this planet, is all that matters. And the only "past life" that matters is what happened in the past in this life: People whose lives you've touched, decisions you've made, actions you've taken, paths you've chosen or neglected, the motivations behind them, and the impact they've had on your life and the lives of others around you.

We're here on Earth for a blink of an eye, as far as cosmic scales are concerned. Every moment is precious. Every missed opportunity is one that we aren't likely to get a "do over" to get right. I know I'm going to offend people in these forums, and I don't mean to, but some things are so patently absurd that I have to say something about it, and "past lives" is one scam that, to me, anyway, is so far over the top that I can't believe intelligent people fall for it. You might be thinking, "Well, who the heck is this "Rob Wood" guy? Why should I take anything he has to say seriously?

The answer is that I'm you. I'm Lucid Jia, lightwalker, two-R-one, xbusymom and stardustaquarion, and all the other sincere people who post here. I'm also Barack Obama, Adolf Hitler, Charlemagne, Cleopatra and a guy named Joe who spent his life wasting his gifts, and who died alone in the back room of a bar.

What I believe, for what it's worth, is that each and every spark of life in the Cosmos is unique. But all of those sparks, taken as a whole, comprise one being. Call it "god" if you need a word for us/me. If what I'm saying is true, then no one can be the reincarnation of anyone. Instead, we are all the reincarnation of everyone. If that's the kind of reincarnation people are talking about, then count me in the ranks of the believers. But otherwise, I believe it is imperative that we all focus on who we are in this life, and what we are doing right now.

Of course, I could be wrong about everything, but then, I'm you, after all. Who the heck knows the answers to the Cosmic questions, when we can't remember where we left the car keys?

Peace,

Rob

I have read 3 of Dolores Cannons books about past life regressions. She says that 90% of the regressions she does are of "growing potatoes lives" in other words run of the mill, normal, boring lives. She also states she found out that souls can be imprinted with past lives that they didn't actually live, if they are coming into a new world for the 1st time. There are also more amazing lives she has explored like people being on other worlds, souls experiencing what its like to be a variety of animals and even rocks and much more.

Very interesting read. The series is called The Convoluted Universe.

Namaste, Jia.

xbusymom
19th March 2010, 17:31
Of course, I could be wrong about everything, but then, I'm you, after all. Who the heck knows the answers to the Cosmic questions, when we can't remember where we left the car keys?

that is so true...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEbR5yOaNc0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEbR5yOaNc0

and even when I saw my 4 other incarnation-past lives, I kind of had the feeling of "me-in-another-body"... so taking your idea of EVERYONE IS AN INCARNATION OF GOD... that really sounds like exactly what this is all about...

so ... maybe the past lives I viewed were not actually ME but rather just lives dealing with the issues I was getting "stuck" in finding a way to overcome that problem...

Vidya Moksha
20th March 2010, 01:47
some things are so patently absurd that I have to say something about it, and "past lives" is one scam that, to me, anyway, is so far over the top that I can't believe intelligent people fall for it.

If what I'm saying is true, then no one can be the reincarnation of anyone. Instead, we are all the reincarnation of everyone. If that's the kind of reincarnation people are talking about, then count me in the ranks of the believers. But otherwise, I believe it is imperative that we all focus on who we are in this life, and what we are doing right now.

I think your emphasis on this life is a correct one, but that doesnt mean that past lives dont effect us. Genuine spiritual healers, and they do exist amongst the nonesense, do a lot of good by curing problems in this life by addressing issues in others.

If intelligent people shouldnt believe in reincarnation and past lives, what does this make all of the Buddhists? Some Tibetan teachers are amongst the most intelligent I have encountered! Are you seriously telling me these people dont know what they are on about?

Mystiq
20th March 2010, 02:51
I will have to interject here, though, for I also believe we are all the family of light, all together collectively the Divine, the Cosmos, the Universal Light and energy. And that we are a singularity in consciousness, but unique rays or vibrational expressions and also, family. However I've had not only a past life memory, very significant, and extremely difficult to adjust to, it was quite a rough ride, and then a future timeline that I am very connected to now. I've been a lifelong experiencer both negative and positive contact, but until the spring of 2008, this was underwraps, I connected none of the dots that should have been connected from 4 onwards at least, and believe there was a actual block in place to prevent this from occurring. For example, I saw a grey at 4, and dragged my mother out to the spot where he had immobalized me just moments before, in my grandmothers garden. I have finally found a picture that looks close to what I saw: http://www.unsuspectedtruth.com/images/grey.jpg. The experience itself was very unusual and I can still remember to this day, feeling amazed and fascinated by him (I should have been terrified but they do control your perception when they scan!), and thinking he was so intelligent (my father was a science teacher and my uncle had a masters in physics), far more intelligent than my dad and uncle, (the smartest people I knew). I also found him very cold but didn't seem to judge this in any way. I did think briefly leprachauns were not pretty, and then decided he was an antman. And the antmen were really smart, though very cold.

So, fire in the sky didn't make me think of that experience, or the crafts we'd seen, or the odd dreams I'd had, and all the episodes of climbing into my parents bed at night because someone had been in my room, nor make me think it was unusual to wake up black and blue, with wounds, the list went on and on.

So I was exploring at one point, the craft my friend and I had seen, an amazing experience, years ago, perhaps at 21 or so, and I only found physics articles. I believe I studied string theory for quite a while, a few months of this, and reading up on electrical circuits and how they worked. I very briefly, and for the first time in my life, understood them. What I seemed to miss was ufology.

Then, the winter of 2008, after we had moved to Chilliwack, I thought maybe there would be more info on the craft we'd seen, and I should research it more. For the first time, I was finding articles on ufolgoy, the disclosure project, reading about abductees and hybrid programs, feeling odd at seeing pictures of greys, though it still didn't connect. Then I watched Jim Spark's interview on Project Camelot, and I ordered his book, because I had to, can't explain that.
That really freaked me out, his case. And in April, it suddenly came to me that I had to look at his et script, I remembered that I had seen a line of it, and it interested me. It came out of the blue was imperative, I searched everywhere, then I remembered it was in the book. Now I suspect it was an inner push, or a timing, it was time.

Last year I read Whitney Steiber's Communion, and when he spoke of the first regression session, where the dam broke, and intense emotions flooded him, and they had to bring him out of it. This was what happened to me looking at the script. It was very hard to deal with, and a flood of tears threatened to carry me away, and I fought with all my might from crying, because I knew if I gave in, I would be screaming, and crying for hours, countless hours. I couldn't, in fact, my emotional detachment has been hard won, due to hardship in the past, I'm all cried out. No way would I do it. I also had every single moment in my life connect and come together, including memories that I didn't know I had. In addition, there was an enormous river of sorrow, a loss very great. I wondered what was in that river, abuse, sexual abuse and hybrid program? Torture, and medical procedures? It felt like loss though. Like a huge loss.

I've always been somewhat psi, all my life, and prefer quiet solitude, lack of drama. Not futuristic fortelling psi, but very sensitive to others, and their energy, kind of remote sensing, and also, in the moment psi (since people change their minds so often, this connection to them is very dramatic, especially since so many people's lives are messed up to some extent), so I spent a lifetime trying to bend the antenna down. Hiding from friends who wanted me advice as they knew I had this insight. So, concerning this river of sorrow, I just reached into the field....

The past life memory came in 3 installments. One part seemed connected to another time, as if two events were connected in one, a kind of similar tragedy, and the river of sorrow I felt in both connected the two memories. So, April, May, and June. The first one, I was in the classroom, a group of children, we were incredibly psi, telepathic, knew each other deeply, loved each other. We were proud of our culture, not ego, but advanced and striving ever more, knowledge and education, and culture, artistic expression and equality were all paramount. And everyone knew each other deeply. And suddenly this planet, was taken from me, disappearing from sight and I lost them, (I suppose not all, and I don't believe out of time/space as light, we lose anyone). In that corporal journey/school, the loss was great. Why would come in May of 08. But as it was I still didn't know for sure I was someone else, I didn't know it was a past life memory, I thought it could be connection to the ufology experiences and somehow this was a remarkable culture I had been a part of.

Within a few days of this, my family saw our first siting of a craft, April 12 08. 4/5 boys saw this with me. I was inside in the late evening, having watched something on the computer relating to nwo, something akin to Alex Jones End Game, though I don't know if it was that one or another. And, I was very upset. I was having a very strong emphatic inner dialogue. I pictured third world women in veils like in Bangladesh or Ethiopia holding their small babies, in large numbers and said strongly "They (George Bush, the Rockefellers, Rothchild's and their minions!) do not represent humanity. Women and children throughout the world, especially poor women and children do in great numbers!"
I stood up to go the kitchen, and was rooted to the spot. The words rang in my head, with emphasis, "WE represent humanity!" I thought, oh dear, now I've done it, I've attracted something dark, some kind of lower dimensional.

I went to our glass sliding doors and looked up. This craft, covered completely in a huge red light, that ebbed in and out, moved over the group of trees out back. It hovered for about 5 minutes, oscillating back and forth. I called my kids out, and they ran around, one running to the fence, saying "we come in peace!". Another climbed the small shed and waved from the roof. 4 saw it. I tried to get them back inside not wanting a commotion. Also, knew thought they might get abducted too, but then had an inner knowing they were involved.

We've seen many crafts, mainly my now 18 year old son and myself, and I've had alot of contact and greetings. But the second installment of the past life happened watching a video on youtube of mars. Though the planet was probably not mars, because I believe it was a different one, our home planet. The words were torn from me as I reached for the screen, "Are my people still alive." and I was there again.

Once again the classroom or group of children, once again we knew each other. The level of this was profound. We didn't lose our memories, our memories sealed like they are on earth, the veil is much thinner on more advanced planets, with more psi and higher consciousness. We knew each other and loved each other in a profound way, having journeyed long together, and probably by choice choosing to incarnate, with our family of light. We were brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, true love (as if many soulmates, for everyone is your soul mate), and appreciated each light. The light in each responds and greets with the joy the light in each other. And then, the next scene was the evacuation, the emergency, we had to go. I don't know why I had to go, why I couldn't stay with my mother and family, because I didn't want to leave them. I knew I wanted to stay and die with them, not be taken anywhere. But for some reason, I had no choice and to leave. It was frantic. (this part is another later memory more fleshed out, that was a part of the initial one: it was frantic, there were many craft from many different sections coming in and leaving, children I believe mainly were boarded. I would not leave, but my mother dragged me on this ark, it was a big craft, I think maybe more than kids, perhaps some of the wildlife and or fauna, I'm not sure, but it seemed more like an ark. My mother left me there). There was a river of sorrow flowing through the very fabric of space/time, the very fabric of the Universe, it was profound sorrow.

The river of fabric was still flowing, and another scene came, that perhaps was not related to that time, but now I am in a craft hovering outside of earth's atmosphere, while a terrible deluge is occuring, Atlantis and Lemuria have vanished, family here as well, and countless sorrow at such planetary disaster and losses.

That was May 08, except for the brackets near the end. And, it took roughly a week to adjust to it, because it was a very strong memory. I've had daydreams, and awoken from dreams at night, and they're not the same. It was like remembering a camping trip with my parents or the vacation in Mexico at 11, and I remember a great deal of it very clearly. Though to get more details I would need regression, but won't do that. The actual thing that troubled me so greatly, and I felt nausea for a week over, was the time. This enormous length of time was nothing to my soul. I was looking through a portal that could be countless thousands of years ago, and they could be on different timelines, like I said, but to my soul, it was like remembering a trip less than a decade ago. And in that week, this really strange grinding as it felt like a mountain or wall crumbling, I was nausaus.

In June I watched Alex Collier for the first time, and at the begining of the first part of the video, panicked, and stopped it. The wall was crumbling, the room spinning, and I was going to pass out. I panicked. I knew what he was going to say. He was going to describe a journey, a long journey, through the solar system, he mentioned the moon, I thought of mars, then he mentioned a planet like tiamat (he used a different name, he said it was the human/nordic name not the reptilian one) and then talked of this long journey back to the mythical lyrae. I knew that this was my journey, my people, the losses, and trauma, and tragedy, and that we were wonderful, and well loved by our family. Many of them are here right now. In fact, everyone is our family, we're all family on the other side, even in this "duality", no matter what species either. I turned on the video, and yes, what I knew he would describe he did.

We live many countless lives. My energy recognition leads me to many people as well. And I've had them reach to me, saying they knew me. The one in particular, it turned out we shared some experiences together. He was andromedan in source, he remembers this. He also, had an nde where he was gone for 33 minutes, and woke up without brain damage. Though the doctor was telling his ex-wife and mother that he would never recover, he was going to be a vegetable, he reached over and pinched the doctor on the bottom and said, "Who are you calling road kill?" He was shown many lifetimes, in many galaxies even, and different species, though he has been here at least since Atlantis. We're all cosmic in origin, and learning everything there is to learn through many planes, or layers or dimensions with greater tasks and lessons on each level, the Divine operating through us, reaching perfection.

I've had some amazing experiences and contact with cosmic humans, that also was lifelong, and memories have returned that went back to childhood. I remember being given checkups by a blond couple in blue, and meetings in the forest as a child with other children where we were told we came from the stars and would return to them. I had a strange "sliver" pop out of my leg, roughly the day before the day surgery was scheduled around 7 years old. It was a bump. And it was dark and mishapen, but if I had had a sliver, I would been screaming. My removed many, and both my brother and I were not very tough that way. This was a mysterious bump. There is way to mention here now, but...only as I began to meditate and work on the ascension process, did waves and waves of vibrations occur, and send me in greater frequency, and my contact increased, and the matrix slips more and more.

I often listen to dolphin and whale songs, in addition to binaurals, now. When I first began, I spent a few days doing this in meditation,and then watched some wonderful dolphin videos on youtube. I had such a strong stirring inside, and on the surface, as if only this very thin layer was sealed still, I didn't understand, but my soul understood the language, and was leaping out in greeting. Suddenly I said, "Yes, yes, yes, you will be free. We are here now. I am here now." And I was seeing myself on a dock, with other human cosmic people, as a woman with long dark blond, wavy hair. We were great friends with the cetaceans, and there was a plan in effect for this planet, at this time, to do with them. And we were involved. And I knew that that timeline was connected to me being here. Though what to do, I have no idea. Never been positioned to be able to make a difference, and have a big family, and I'm a single mother. So, I hold the light over the planet in meditation, and in the waters, hold the light, no weapons shall ever come near these waters. I set intentions and practice visualizing, and meditate and even pray, and work on raising my frequency. Now is the time, for community, local groups, start small even, and find like minded people to be a local resource and wake those up around us.

My energy recognition not only leads me to many who I recognize, who makes the light leap in me, but also, I can see who people are in source more. Wer'e all different in source, though on the higher light levels we're all the same. By source I mean, our light bodies, our species, as alligned with many lifetimes spent in certain family groupings in the cosmos, and there are many different people. Its a wonderful journey, this part here is because, its a critical time for earth, and many of our family are here and have been here for a long time in some cases, and we need to progress into the future, equally, advance, not another reset.

MargueriteBee
20th March 2010, 06:03
I've done one past life regression session and that was enough for me, for when she told me to look in the mirror I saw a blue male reptilian staring back at me.

justpeter
20th March 2010, 09:48
Mystiq, sounds like you've had a rough ride but I really like your positive attitude.

Love

Mystiq
20th March 2010, 18:50
I'm actually amazed, grateful, thankful, humbled, and filled with happiness, at all the experiences. There is no way I can go into the scope of the sitings, contact and experiences, they are many, and many of the sitings and even some contact and experiences are shared by family and in particular my 18 year old son. I don't even start a thread about it, because its too much to organize, and have been seeking, with my inner knowing, those to write to discover "the next step", and I'm a core need for answers. Some of the contact, specifically dealth with a need to do things at a local level to wake people up, low key and grassroots, and it contained a spiritual message of meditation groups and basically a vegan type diet, cruelty free. Another meeting with "many" last August involved the need for prepartions, to be ready to help others in times of need ahead.

What overwhelms me is when I read other peoples accounts, some of them do get more vivid memories, slightly different MO of interaction with the extraterrestrials, but, I've had so many, I don't understand why, and have only now been piecing it together, in that, I understand that with these memories from the past and a glimpse of our true natures, and what a real advanced society looks like in terms of telepathy, sharing, no need for money, etc, along with the contact, and the earth changes, or changes that lie ahead, is this is a real inner core push, I'm not nudged, I'm pushed strongly every day, to find the best method to get others aware, its a responsibility. Its like many are being called, and some of it is ET, some of it is our own Higher Selves, I believe, guiding us, but few are doing the pushing, the developing their consciousness, the raising of vibrations, the wish to find "safe" ways to make a difference, in order to be chosen. And we're all called, we all need to be chosen, and find our inner knowing, insight, look within and find ways. We really need to give out our gifts to others, to people, to nature. When we give, so much more is given to us. So this is actually the greatest gift I could ever imagine.

Sunny d
20th March 2010, 19:19
0QDT58Q6Zxo

(there are 5 parts worth watching)

kriya
20th March 2010, 20:30
Sunny d,

Thanks so much for posting this interview. Very interesting :angel:

When I was younger I sent my photo to a well known clairvoyant who told me I had been a radiographer on another planet, a yogi sitting in a cave and a young girl in Frankfurt, to name a few.

Dunno if I believe it or not. I'm wary of pass life regression, as I've most likely had some horrific deaths and not sure if I want to relive it all.

Love,

Kriya

Sunny d
20th March 2010, 20:39
cdmMEKPFDTY

This is an amazing story as well

(5 parts as well)

GreenGuy
19th December 2013, 00:43
I love mining old threads at Avalon for wisdom and insight. I believe in past lives for many reasons but the strongest one consists of a dream my little girl had when she was 2. She described dying in a car crash and "rising up into the air like a balloon" - and then being here again. You can't tell me a two-year-old makes up stuff like that. She is 22 now and does not even remember, but I remember every word she told me.

Shannow
19th December 2013, 02:03
6 years ago, when my son was about 2 or thereabouts, we were in a carpark, and he saw a car, 1970 Kingswood...

"I used to have one of those Dad"
"Did you mate ?" (I was wracking my brain because I knew all of the toys, and there certainly wasn't a Kingswood)..."When did you have it ?"
"A long, long time ago Dad. before I was C....., when I was old enough to drive one of them. It was a good car."

Gave me shivers, and then a few years later, his sister as explaining death and heaven, and fluffy clouds etc. at the dinner table, and this 5 year boy old pipes up and says...
"You're wrong...that's what they tell you, but you get to come back, and you can keep coming back until you get it done right"

His "invisible friend" also introduced him to the cat buried in the yard, the cat that was dead and buried about 4 years before either of the children came along, so had no cause to have ever heard of.

"Dad, did you know that a cat lives under those trees ?" (tree ferns)
"No mate, what sort of cat ?"
"A black and white cat, he's very happy that he's under the trees, he's been there a long time."
"Have you seen the cat ?"
"No, but Violet told me that he's there, and that he's very happy"

Abhaya
19th December 2013, 03:16
6 years ago, when my son was about 2 or thereabouts, we were in a carpark, and he saw a car, 1970 Kingswood...

"I used to have one of those Dad"
"Did you mate ?" (I was wracking my brain because I knew all of the toys, and there certainly wasn't a Kingswood)..."When did you have it ?"
"A long, long time ago Dad. before I was C....., when I was old enough to drive one of them. It was a good car."

Gave me shivers, and then a few years later, his sister as explaining death and heaven, and fluffy clouds etc. at the dinner table, and this 5 year boy old pipes up and says...
"You're wrong...that's what they tell you, but you get to come back, and you can keep coming back until you get it done right"

His "invisible friend" also introduced him to the cat buried in the yard, the cat that was dead and buried about 4 years before either of the children came along, so had no cause to have ever heard of.

"Dad, did you know that a cat lives under those trees ?" (tree ferns)
"No mate, what sort of cat ?"
"A black and white cat, he's very happy that he's under the trees, he's been there a long time."
"Have you seen the cat ?"
"No, but Violet told me that he's there, and that he's very happy"

Very cool. Sounds like u've got a special kid there :)

Oouthere
19th December 2013, 03:47
I've relived/dreamed passed lives but being an abductee makes you have a different take on possibilities.

In one experience they rewrote my mind, you could physically feel the brain changing and thought you would go insane. Simple math problems are the only thing that got me through that somewhat intact. After having that experience and now knowing that you can be placed into a matrix type training environment and relive a pre-programmed experience, all of the past life experiences can be programmed and we'd never know the difference.

Carmody
19th December 2013, 04:19
I recalled a life on another planet. I recalled the foliage of the plants, to perfection..as I would, being a slave species and plucking them all day like cotton, tobacco, or sugar cane.

I remember the environment well, and the skies at night and during the day..as I never got to sleep inside, we basically slept in the fields. No clothes. Greyish skin, tough, blue sun, no moon.

full recall, no duality mind block. But, limited intelligence, so hard to articulate what I knew.

I was their original prophet, the first to tell them to look to 'look to the skies'.

I was beaten for it, basically every day. I died beaten, broken from the beatings and the work, at about age 40, in human years. Bitter, damaged, sad, lost...but defiant and not broken. They did not really know what to do with me. Their intellect, their way of being and caste systems were not built for it. All they could do is what they normally did- which is to punish, beat, and segregate.

A while back, the human fields of science decided to try and imagine what life would be like on a planet of that sun type.

They described the foliage type and colors, etc, that would be in existence (what they thought would be the result), in such a scenario. They got it right.

It was the same type of plants from my 'full life recall' from so long ago (as a child). same foiliage aspects, the clorophyll, etc. As a child I thought that was strange, I had no idea why the plants in the life were so dark, almost furry and purplish/red in their inner components and fluids. they absorbed a different spectrum. And the sun was higher in UV, and smaller. Thus the thick greyish skin.

I remember my past two lives, in detail. In about the same way you would normally remember your childhood. You tend to need to sit and think, to bring it all back.

My memories go back about...(in these two main past lives)..about....175 years.

I've been in this contemplation of what is real, in this life, since I was a child. With that depth of data and understanding.

How about you?

It's simple: stop it with the melodramatic crap, and get down to it.