PDA

View Full Version : If we know something is happening to the Earth soon and some areas will be

Marsila
20th July 2011, 00:56
more hard hit than others, as people who want to spread the good, and help everyone survive, shouldn't we work on getting to those areas?

The areas that are safe are safe so no one needs to worry about the people there, but it's the areas that keep getting doom and gloom predictions where the people will need help.

in other words if we want to spread goodwil, should we work on getting to where it may not be safe, find out how to survive and then help the souls over there when needed? (ofcourse that is after making sure that the loved ones around you are safe)

would like to know people's opinions on this.
*EDIT*
OK, i'm rewording this rather than starting a new thread as i don't think i explained what i asked well.

if times turn dark(whether they will or won't) how do you show empathy?

i am not asking about how we should go on saving others or etc but if we know some place or some one is going through or will go through dark times, how do you show that you "walk the walk" of empathy rather than talk the talk of it, to fellow living creatures.

also i didn't mention a thing about 2012, or if it means a new beggining or an end of life as we know it, i don't care, and i don't care about death, because it is expected, and i do what is to the best of my ability every day.

so just : in dark times, what would you do to raise Earth's good vibrations, and wouldn't a catastrophe hit place be a good place to start working...on a new start good to all living creatures?

Teakai
20th July 2011, 01:07
Hi Marsila - how would we know where would be safe?

It would be terrible to tell people to go somewhere for their protection - and we were mistaken.

If each person connects with their heart/instinct/gut - it will guide them to where they need to be.

DoubleHelix
20th July 2011, 01:40
Who's to say anything dramatic is going to take place? There's a wealth of fear mongering out there suggesting Armageddon's around the corner.. and we lap it up because we've been conditioned into thinking this way!!

Whilst its good to be prepared, one needs to look past all the hype and nonsense and focus on the facts! The Mayan Long Count calender has a gross amount of inaccuracies associated with it, with some sources theorising an extinction level event around the end of 2012. This couldn't be further from the truth, Dec 21, 2012, marks the beginning of the move into the Age of Aquarius, whatever that entails will be what it will be. To gather an idea of how the new age will play out one needs to look to the last Age of Aquarius, some 26,000 years ago OR more recently to its polar opposite, the Age of Leo, some 13,000 years ago. 11,000 BC was the time where many great ancient civilisations flourished including Atlantis. Make of this what you will..

The Mayan Calender is all about cycles, with the end of one cycle comes the beginning of another... nothing sinister to it.

Darla Ken Pearce
20th July 2011, 01:47
Yes, I agree. Each one is given this guidance from their own higher power and angels and guides. We are being prompted. Another thing to remember is that some of us contracted to be in those areas. It's a fast ticket into the 5th Dimension but we have forgotten our own Divinity and that we are Infinite.

If we made Karmic contracts prior to this Earth experience, these can be released but not all of them. (There are some invocations for these contracts, too, from Dr. Joshua Stone. Google him to find them if you're interested, they are very powerful). This makes assisting others even if we knew the most dangerous spots nearly impossible.

In addition, many will not leave of their own accord. They have homes, and possessions that represent lifetime investments, and they are not willing or able to give these up. Jobs, and other obligations hold them back. Some are meant to give these up but aren't going to do it anyway. It's their choice now and so many are at a standstill protecting what they have accumulated over the years. They are really caught up in a vicious cycle of this 3D matrix and can't get out. Their thinking has become circular without end.

I have relatives that won't do the most simple things, one for instance, is homeless and living with friends but has a ton of guns inherited but useless. They have a willing buyer and could make this exchange and rent a real home for themselves and have money fo all the deposits needed but won't. They tell me this inheritance is "all they have left given by loved ones" and they are not willing to part with them ~ even ~ in exchange for a home in a safe area which would be possible if they could give them up. I keep asking who they want to kill with these weapons, they are worthless anyway but they don't see it this way.

What can we do when others are not willing to help themselves? It's a serious concern. Free will is in operation no matter how much we don't like it. Each gets to choose. Who are we to make decisions for these others? We have no right to do this. It must come from their own hearts or would be worthless and unfair. Even for the most wonderful of reasons, we have no right to control others and attempt to change the desires of their hearts. We can influence them and nothing more. Enlighten them and nothing more. Love and nothing more.

There is something else here, too. It's that as more light is coming forth and as consciousness rises, we are able to EFFECT the outcomes and damages and ease and change them. They are being modified also by Celestials as well as our own rising consciousness. This is a miracle happening. All should contribute to the light by doing such exercises as lighting up new grids of love.

Doing the invocations to get us through the Day 1, Night 1 of the Mayan Universal Underworld that's taking place now. We are already up to Night 4 ~ by Anrita Melchizedek posted in the Spirituality forum, I posted it myself but not many have paid attention to it. It activates our own DNA codes bringing all twelve strands online and functioning and many other things to benefit both Earth and our own ascension.

If you want to assist others ~ become a World Servers and begin to participate to really change things and help transform the darkness into light. We can all do this by understanding events taking place and doing things to assist each other in this regard. Much love! xoxoxox

Teakai
20th July 2011, 01:53
Who's to say anything dramatic is going to take place? There's a wealth of fear mongering out there suggesting Armageddon's around the corner.. and we lap it up because we've been conditioned into thinking this way!!

Whilst its good to be prepared, one needs to look past all the hype and nonsense and focus on the facts! The Mayan Long Count calender has a gross amount of inaccuracies associated with it, with some sources theorising an extinction level event around the end of 2012. This couldn't be further from the truth, Dec 21, 2012, marks the beginning of the move into the Age of Aquarius, whatever that entails will be what it will be. To gather an idea of how the new age will play out one needs to look to the last Age of Aquarius, some 26,000 years ago OR more recently to its polar opposite, the Age of Leo, some 13,000 years ago. 11,000 BC was the time where many great ancient civilisations flourished including Atlantis. Make of this what you will..

The Mayan Calender is all about cycles, with the end of one cycle comes the beginning of another... nothing sinister to it.

Dramatic stuff is already taking place, Double Helix. And it seems to be picking up pace - if you're looking at news that isn't on the TV.
I don't know if that's fear mongering - it just is.

Flasky
20th July 2011, 02:08
I agree....I had a very restless night. Heavy dreams and kept waking up at odd hours and kept dreaming on a waking up....All about UFOs, pole shifts, and 'changes' in general.... :/

Artemesia
20th July 2011, 02:36
Once again, the most important information on these decisions came from a very lovely starseed who left these parts in 1980

"There isn't anywhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.... its easy."
- John Lennon

Learning to get over 'saving everyone' is important. For one, not everyone wants to be saved. For two, people at this time in history really benefit from learning how to save themselves, this road comes with some difficult lessons and learning curves. For three, you simply cannot do it.

I ran around in the woods as a paramedic and search and rescue Ranger long enough to figure this out. I then ran around in the hospital to keep testing the theory. And yep, its true. People keep doing silly things and getting badly injured, sick or killed. You can work 24 hour shifts and there will always be more. And after doing this lots and lots, in rain, sleet, snow, hanging off of the edge of cliffs, while pregnant shlopping through mud carrying 60 year old men who should know better, well, you get over it. And then you begin to dig yourself out of the big fat hole of greif, survivor guilt, savior complex issues, why God questioning, etc. And when you emerge into the clear light, no longer fogged by the need to save, then, that is when the John Lennon quote REALLY makes a whole lot of sense.

Snowbird
20th July 2011, 02:38
more hard hit than others, as people who want to spread the good, and help everyone survive, shouldn't we work on getting to those areas?

The areas that are safe are safe so no one needs to worry about the people there, but it's the areas that keep getting doom and gloom predictions where the people will need help.

in other words if we want to spread goodwil, should we work on getting to where it may not be safe, find out how to survive and then help the souls over there when needed? (ofcourse that is after making sure that the loved ones around you are safe)

This is probably thee most difficult aspect of this entire ordeal. Years ago, I lived in Southern California here in the United States and realized one day that I lived directly on the San Andreas fault, which is a huge and active earth quake fault line that runs up through California. We lived through earth quakes and desert conditions and horrendous fires every year. There came a time when I knew, that I knew, that it was time to pack up and leave for an area of the country that was safer. For months I studied and calculated and learned about areas where I would be less likely to experience earth changes. I then moved.

I was surrounded by people who were convinced that the west coast of the U.S. was the place for them. They live on the fault lines and experience the earth quakes and are surrounded by volcanoes and are not at all bothered by this. They live through the horrendous yearly fires and don't seem to mind living on the Ring of Fire. They are where they are suppose to be at this time.

I believe that we are each far more spiritually in tune with our placement needs than most realize. This is where community comes into the picture. Disasters bring people together. They help one another and support one another. They will know what to do when the time comes....if it comes.

Your heart is in the right place, but your place may be right where you are. Only you know that.

modwiz
20th July 2011, 02:54
Once again, the most important information on these decisions came from a very lovely starseed who left these parts in 1980

"There isn't anywhere you can be that isn't where you're meant to be.... its easy."
- John Lennon

Learning to get over 'saving everyone' is important. For one, not everyone wants to be saved. For two, people at this time in history really benefit from learning how to save themselves, this road comes with some difficult lessons and learning curves. For three, you simply cannot do it.

I ran around in the woods as a paramedic and search and rescue Ranger long enough to figure this out. I then ran around in the hospital to keep testing the theory. And yep, its true. People keep doing silly things and getting badly injured, sick or killed. You can work 24 hour shifts and there will always be more. And after doing this lots and lots, in rain, sleet, snow, hanging off of the edge of cliffs, while pregnant shlopping through mud carrying 60 year old men who should know better, well, you get over it. And then you begin to dig yourself out of the big fat hole of greif, survivor guilt, savior complex issues, why God questioning, etc. And when you emerge into the clear light, no longer fogged by the need to save, then, that is when the John Lennon quote REALLY makes a whole lot of sense.

Artemesia, this was a brilliant post. Thank you for sharing your story because it will free people who can hear it. People are where they should be, including emergency rooms.

Absolutely illuminating post.

58andfixed
20th July 2011, 03:25
For those that say they believe they are spiritual beings in a material body, then based on the preponderance of evidence -- we are going to die.

I know of only one source that suggests an alternative to what we know as 'death.' [ie. Enoch and Elijah, where a Soul translates into the spiritual but avoids the death experience - only hinted at in The Bible.]

How we treat ourself & one another during life has a potential for eternity.

'Worrying' about our material bodies, and if we die violently or in a cataclysm just seems to me that slippery slope that one can stand on that slides into fear mongering and the 'afraid of death cultish thinking.'

It seems to me that focusing on how to manifest calm in my mind, and potentially the minds of others will be the kind of mind that has the potential for a rational & reasonable RESPONSE, instead of playing into some emotional REACTION, and just one more Hegelian Dialectic or Machiavellian tactic.

DoubleHelix
20th July 2011, 04:11

Dramatic stuff is already taking place, Double Helix. And it seems to be picking up pace - if you're looking at news that isn't on the TV.
I don't know if that's fear mongering - it just is.

Ah you make a good point! but can you be more specific? If your referring to the "natural disasters" then I think we need to be quite particular when addressing these, IMO some of the larger earthquakes such as Indonesia, Haiti, Chile and of course Japan were all HAARP induced. In saying that I agree for the most part that we're currently going through turbulent times with an increase in climatic phenomena.

You made an excellent point in listening to your gut feeling/higher self - If one feels the need to relocate then so be it, but trying to herd others to safety to me sounds a little ludicrous, no offence intended to the good intentions of the OP. But many problems arise, where would you go? Who would you save? I mean there is 7 billion people on this planet, how could one decide to save some, whilst letting others perish!!!

raymond
20th July 2011, 04:21
It is funny how eveyone talks about ascension and enlightenment all the time and yet almost no one in here have conquered the fear of death.. If you are fated to perish in a certain "hard-hit" area, do you think the Gods will let you escape your fate so easily?.. Even if you do manage to run away to the mountains to escape and minimize the chances of your death, do you think a tree would not fall on you as you are walking by to crush the life out of you if the Gods deem it so?

How do you know you will not be robbed of your possessions by mountain barons? How do you know the airlines will not lose your baggage on your flight to a rather remote location? What happens if the gut instinct which you have is injected into your consciousness by negative being rather than your higher self? How do you know you will not be taxed to death by the government or customs department of the new country where you are running off to?

Do you have enough finances to live in the new country? Are you a millionaire who can easily afford the costs of relocating to any country which you want? If you are a pauper which most of us are, then why would you bother surviving on this planet?

What's meant to happen will happen. Seriously, given the current ****ty state of the world, do any of you really wanna remain in this world? I, for one, can't wait for the Gods to snuff the life out of me so that I can ascend to the higher dimensions. And I know I will ascend cos I have made certain spiritual preperations.

This is why everyday now, I just focus on living one day at a time and have totally scraped any long-term plans of marriage and career.

Welcome to the new world, people.

raymond
20th July 2011, 04:36

This is probably thee most difficult aspect of this entire ordeal. Years ago, I lived in Southern California here in the United States and realized one day that I lived directly on the San Andreas fault, which is a huge and active earth quake fault line that runs up through California. We lived through earth quakes and desert conditions and horrendous fires every year. There came a time when I knew, that I knew, that it was time to pack up and leave for an area of the country that was safer. For months I studied and calculated and learned about areas where I would be less likely to experience earth changes. I then moved.

I was surrounded by people who were convinced that the west coast of the U.S. was the place for them. They live on the fault lines and experience the earth quakes and are surrounded by volcanoes and are not at all bothered by this. They live through the horrendous yearly fires and don't seem to mind living on the Ring of Fire. They are where they are suppose to be at this time.

I believe that we are each far more spiritually in tune with our placement needs than most realize. This is where community comes into the picture. Disasters bring people together. They help one another and support one another. They will know what to do when the time comes....if it comes.

Your heart is in the right place, but your place may be right where you are. Only you know that.

You know, it is now approaching the end of July 2011. Just a mere 17 more months to dec 21 2012. I have yet to see any major earthquakes on the face of this planet besides that Japan fiasco. During the last few months, things on earth were suppose to be much more hairer than they were but yet.. nothing much had happened.

So you know what, I say fark it. Live and let live. Who knows what's gonna happen tommorrow? Run away from where I am HAPPY NOW just because I wanna survive? Just because I worry about the future?

Hell, Humans are in this strait today because they worry about the future too much and forget about the happiness of today. They forget that it is the emotional power which is the foundation of any psychic shield against the negative forces causing natural disasters.

Teakai
20th July 2011, 05:48
Ah you make a good point! but can you be more specific? If your referring to the "natural disasters" then I think we need to be quite particular when addressing these, IMO some of the larger earthquakes such as Indonesia, Haiti, Chile and of course Japan were all HAARP induced. In saying that I agree for the most part that we're currently going through turbulent times with an increase in climatic phenomena.

You made an excellent point in listening to your gut feeling/higher self - If one feels the need to relocate then so be it, but trying to herd others to safety to me sounds a little ludicrous, no offence intended to the good intentions of the OP. But many problems arise, where would you go? Who would you save? I mean there is 7 billion people on this planet, how could one decide to save some, whilst letting others perish!!!

I was thinking of the natural disasters -mass animal die-offs, also the volcanoes becoming active along the ring of fire, the unusual weather anomalies, the earthquakes, the sinkhole, and North shifting.

We don't really know that they are HAARP induced. We see anomolies on the radar weather map, but they may well be induced by forces other than HAARP.

I'm ambiguous about this -I wonder if the apocalypse is being played out by the bottom feeders using HAARP - or if there's a brown dwarf/planet/?? on it's orbit coming this way - or if it's the effects of post glacial rebound.

Marsila
20th July 2011, 07:24
Thanks all very good opinions. and some of you say beautiful things that i can't get myself to believe are true.

i don't agree that everyone is where they should be, because that implies that everyone has freedom of movement and from what i've seen it isn't true.

at least in the part of the world where i am now that seems to be a problem for many, and some don't even have ID papers to give them the privilege of something to travel on(the social system leaves much to be desired)...but don't you think it is 'just a little bit" mean to go to those people in that group who want out and tell them they are where they should be if their hearts tell them otherwise but their reality is scary as they don't have that little book to allow them to do so?

other than that bit, thanks for all the replies! i agree with what everyone else posted as long as we listen to our intuition and are able to go with it then we're not stopping our life's natural flow.
much love to all!

ViralSpiral
20th July 2011, 07:51
;266048
- John Lennon

Its that easy to turn on my taps...... http://webzoom.freewebs.com/debzdoggz/Stuff/Cartoon%20Stuff/crying%20tissue.gif

Not because it's sad, but because it's true!
Thanks again for a deeply resonating post Artemesia. I am now a professional stalker... :)

i don't agree that everyone is where they should be, because that implies that everyone has freedom of movement and from what i've seen it isn't true.

Its a matter of perception. In our 3d construct, I agree that our passports have "borders".... imagine........ that you chose to be where you are, before you got there?
You cannot save the world from future events. According to Google: about one quarter of the world's population, have no access to electricity today and most are illiterate. When a UFO hovers over their heads, they will invite them in for tea :)

You can however, have a profound affect on your immediate surrounds and those whom you love. And as you recognised: listen to your intuition.

raymond
20th July 2011, 07:58
Thanks all very good opinions. and some of you say beautiful things that i can't get myself to believe are true.

at least in the part of the world where i am now that seems to be a problem for many, and some don't even have ID papers to give them the privilege of something to travel on(the social system leaves much to be desired)...but don't you think it is 'just a little bit" mean to go to those people in that group who want out and tell them they are where they should be if their hearts tell them otherwise but their reality is scary as they don't have that little book to allow them to do so?

other than that bit, thanks for all the replies! i agree with what everyone else posted as long as we listen to our intuition and are able to go with it then we're not stopping our life's natural flow.
much love to all!

if things are as dire as the area where you are in right now, then those people have reasons to move to a better area even without the push factor of dec 21 2012

more importantly, before helping those people, can you say that you have helped yourself yet? are you in a safe area now? if not then why are you still remaining in the "unsafe" area unless you are pretty happy over there?

Marsila
20th July 2011, 08:12
if things are as dire as the area where you are in right now, then those people have reasons to move to a better area even without the push factor of dec 21 2012

more importantly, before helping those people, can you say that you have helped yourself yet? are you in a safe area now? if not then why are you still remaining in the "unsafe" area unless you are pretty happy over there?

where did i say that i'm the one in an unsafe area? i in my opinion are in one of the worlds easiest to live in places, but i do feel guilty sometimes. if anything goes wrong and i feel like its the right thing to do i can simply go home.

but from what i'm being told in my daily life this isn't an option for some here. forget passport or transport document, i'm talking about people with no access even to that.

Shikasta
20th July 2011, 09:44
I don't know if/when something major is going to happen but about 2 months ago I got some unambiguous messages that led me to move from coastal Western Australia over to coastal eastern Australia (Queensland). The joke is that some people are predicting a MAJOR earthquake, several magnitudes greater than the one already experienced, off the coast of Japan this coming weekend. I will be on the Sunshine Coast at the Nexus Conference so it will be interesting to see how it all pans out. Will we get swept away by a giant tsunami...or will life carry on as before? Who knows? But, as has been said, I feel comfortable in knowing whatever will be will be and my consciousness may soon return to my interdimensional 'family'. C'est la vie! BRING IT ON! :cheer2:

If not, then I have plenty of challenges to face and grow through here in this dense dimensional experience.... ;)

Mike Gorman
20th July 2011, 10:02
I don't know if/when something major is going to happen but about 2 months ago I got some unambiguous messages that led me to move from coastal Western Australia over to coastal eastern Australia (Queensland). The joke is that some people are predicting a MAJOR earthquake, several magnitudes greater than the one already experienced, off the coast of Japan this coming weekend. I will be on the Sunshine Coast at the Nexus Conference so it will be interesting to see how it all pans out. Will we get swept away by a giant tsunami...or will life carry on as before? Who knows? But, as has been said, I feel comfortable in knowing whatever will be will be and my consciousness may soon return to my interdimensional 'family'. C'est la vie! BRING IT ON! :cheer2:

If not, then I have plenty of challenges to face and grow through here in this dense dimensional experience.... ;)
Yes, Irony abounds in these times..Tell me though, as i currently live on Coastal Western Australia-what were these "Unambiguous signs" that it is unsafe here?
Is the coastal plain going to finally slide completely into the Indian Ocean?

Odracir Oiravlac
20th July 2011, 10:58
I could not help to see that even here we are divided by those that believe that something terrible is going to happen and those that some way or another, do not. Well I think that here is nothing wrong with being prepared, either for a disaster or for a spiritual upheaval. What cannot be denied is that earthquakes have increased enormously, solar activity had some of the biggest flares ever seen, numerous NEO’s are coming into the inner solar system and that something rather huge has entered in it too, the south pole telescope would not be constructed lightly. On the other hand, the cosmic energy is also becoming stronger by the day. Finally I want to say that the event to take place in 1 year, 5 months and 1 day, at 11:11 am is not a death date in itself, the so called predicted events will last for at least 2021, so…
For better or worse, buckle your seatbelts cause the ride will be, at its very least, quite exciting.
As for the worst case scenario I advise you to be far from the sea and to study well all the caves in the mountains, chose one with an internal source of water, learn to hunt and gather some seeds of vegetables. Make your plans wisely and hope that you would not have to use them.
Keep thy spirit clean and thirsty for love, compassion and peace.

Shikasta
20th July 2011, 11:11
Hi GalaxyHorse, we met at the Perth Avalon meeting about 6 weeks ago. I was the one who brought the box of books so I didn't have to cart them over to Queensland! Re the 'unambiguous signs', I've found that 'Universe' has a language, a dynamic, that gets right to the heart. It bypasses the brain. Some call it intuition, whatever. But when it speaks, I find myself paying attention. I still don't know why I'm here in rural Queensland but it is challenging and I'm also meeting some VERY interesting people. I'm sure it will all become clear as events unfold.

What I'm NOT saying/claiming, is that I've come over here to be 'safe' from some calamity that will engulf the west coast of Australia. More that I've been 'guided' to be here at this stage of my journey. As others have said, "Is there such a place a 'safe'"? Safe from what? Death? What's that? ;)

Marsila
20th July 2011, 11:19
moderators can you please delete this, thank you.

Rocky_Shorz
20th July 2011, 18:47

my opinion? there is no coincidence why so many of us are sitting on the hotspots...

we are where we are meant to be...

Think of it this way, Guardian angels have protected me so far, so why would they stop?

for me to survive, this area needs to be protected from disasters...

that goes for most of us here.

Teakai
20th July 2011, 22:37
OK, i'm rewording this rather than starting a new thread as i don't think i explained what i asked well.

if times turn dark(whether they will or won't) how do you show empathy?

i am not asking about how we should go on saving others or etc but if we know some place or some one is going through or will go through dark times, how do you show that you "walk the walk" of empathy rather than talk the talk of it, to fellow living creatures.

also i didn't mention a thing about 2012, or if it means a new beggining or an end of life as we know it (thought doubt the latter)

so just : in dark times, what would you do to raise Earth's good vibrations, and wouldn't a catastrophe hit place be a good place to start working...on a new start?

Hi Marsila - my answer to this is very similar to the first - live from the heart/core/soul/essence. Then you can't help but do or know what is required.
To do otherwise is to continue to be down in the negative energy - keeping the frequency low.

Maia Gabrial
20th July 2011, 22:56
I agree with you, DH.
IMO we should stop looking at all the dates and ancient predictions; and just focus on what we can see.... After all, all of the ancient predictions are being worked into TPTB's agendas. Isn't that what Charles said? And the 33 laugh at all of our erroneous assumptions....
How amusing we must be to them....

Deborah (ahamkara)
20th July 2011, 23:02
Awaken yourself. Live each moment with kindness and compassion. Connect with your inner knowing and act on what you know to be true. There are worse things than the body "dying". Namaste

loveandgratitude
20th July 2011, 23:03
Keep your vibration very high at the moment and do not be distracted by any doon and gloom. This is a distraction away from the real issues.............TPTB World Takeover.

Teakai
20th July 2011, 23:13
Keep your vibration very high at the moment and do not be distracted by any doon and gloom. This is a distraction away from the real issues.............TPTB World Takeover.

Hi Loveandgratitude - I was wondering if it might be the opposite and that the world takeover may be the distraction. Dunno, though. Seems we're already all slaves - why rock the boat?

Though - I guess with control freaks - it's the control that makes them happy and gives them their sense of power and worth.
:noidea:

Camilo
20th July 2011, 23:29
Everyone is where they're meant to be, where they will experience what they chose to experience prior to encarnating this time around, not being conciously aware of it is a diiferent matter.

loveandgratitude
20th July 2011, 23:30
THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS A LOT. RememberCreate the Problem, The Chaos and then give the Solution. Scare the people enough then they will give away their power. Fear is their weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB6nX5SBNY8&feature=player_embedded#at=627

ghostrider
20th July 2011, 23:36
some can be in denial, thats okay it's your realm, there is another object in our inner solar system turning us and the moon end over end, bathing us in gamma radiation and photons. depleting oxegen in the oceans, killing wildlife, causing massive storms, sinkholes, and heating up the earth's magma, not fearmongering but seeing the world as it is. in trouble. this event has been told it would come for years. read revelations, read cave walls in any ancient culture, something killed the dinosaurs, caused an ice age, and destroyed a planet where now lays an asteroid belt. I wish everyone well, be strong, be smart. as for a safe place, the only safe place is 2 miles underground. they found underground cities on mars where once was a civilization. hmmmmm? I don't mean this harshly or negative I ... just don't care to try and convince people anymore it's just around the corner and will happen anyway. I want to just live and be happy while I can. earth is so broken, system's of government so corrupt, and people starving while others have billions saved up. civilization needs to end, what? keep going like the world is now ?? NO FREAKIN WAY. let it come, no hidding place from the end....bring the matrix DOWN....

WhiteFeather
20th July 2011, 23:36
Are the Light-workers supposed to be together selfishly in one area shining as one beacon, or simply should we be spread out in the world spreading light everywhere in every nook and cranny thus making it contagious to the ones that need us? I'm happy where I Am right now off of the East coast. Not afraid, not scared just waiting for the call or my intuition. If source wants me back i will go back, i have no problem with that at all. We came here on a mission people and many know this, we are also here to show the way to the ones that aren't awakened as of yet. Hope this clarifies things
~Be Love~

Teakai
20th July 2011, 23:43
THIS VIDEO EXPLAINS A LOT. RememberCreate the Problem, The Chaos and then give the Solution. Scare the people enough then they will give away their power. Fear is their weapon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GB6nX5SBNY8&feature=player_embedded#at=627

True - but tell them there's a ruddy great event headed their way and that many won't survive it and the bottom feeders lose ALL control. The system falls apart, people stop buying, stop paying and things get real messy. Then the bottom feeders have to worry about their own safety or that their own bunkers (why do they need bunkers?) won't be over run by a panicked and violent mob.
It would make sense that the bottom feeders want to keep people in check for as long as they can. They can't cover up that they've drained the coffers so some things are going to come to light. This will have the benefit of focusing people's attention down and keeping their energy low.

Just to say - I'm not settled on an either/or scenario - these are just various playouts with their supporting argument.
:)